𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬*
- All for Nothing: Despite his betrayal of the dark knights, Bai Jiao, all the killings and chaos he caused and finally obtaining the fragments he needed...it was all for nothing. Yes, despite everything, his goal was not achieved.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Dellons is revealed to be over 1,500 years old, which is marked with the loss of his fiancee, Claudia, and many family members at the hands of political rivals.
- Death by Origin Story: 1,500 years ago, his fiance (also seems that something similar happened to his sister} was tragically killed literally in front of him. His fiance, Claudia, thus played a major role into why Dellons is who he is.
- Driventomadness: He actually goes insane as he tries to resurrect Claudia over and over to no success. This means he repeatedly saw Claudia being murdered.
- Fallen Hero: A very good example of this. He was a loyal and good-hearted knight of the Skytria Empire but after witnessing his sister's death, the death of his sweetheart fiance and having to kill his own evil brother...of course he was driven to madness.
- Freudian Excuse: He has plenty of excuses to being turned evil. He and ironically his own victim, Karin, are one of the characters who have suffered the most in the story. This doesn't excuse his actions but there are many reasons to why he became the main antagonist of the story.
- I Let Gwen Stacy Die: He keeps feeling guilt over the death of his fiance. He tries over a million of times to revive her and change the past but ultimately keeps failing.
- Sinister Scythe: He wields a large battle scythe.
- The Man Behind the Man: The chaos that unfolded across Asgar was secretly incited by him. Kris's desire to conquer Terra and kill Rudy was all a part of his grand scheme to further tap into the Power of Destruction.
- Action Girl: She learned how to fight at an early age from her grandfather, the founder of a mercenary company. By age 21, she fought her way up to Empress of Fodina and Silent Mine.
- Ambiguously Brown: Her story mentions how regardless of her race, power determined her position in Silent Mine but it's not clear what ethnicity she represents.
- Dual Wielding: She wields a spear in her right hand and a sword in her left.
- Never Be Hurt Again: Her webtoon revealed that she was a constant victim of bullies due to her low status. Rachel was one the only nobles who quickly accepted and befriended her during childhood. Despite her childhood traumas, Eileene became a very badass lady who could easily defend herself from potential enemies.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: Through her own merit and martial skill, she freed her people from orc oppression and became Empress of Fodina and Silent Mine. In Chapter 2, she is bewildered by a soldier's suggestion to request reinforcements from Rachel, her rival, stating that doing so would be a sign of weakness.
- Rags to Royalty: She was a commoner who rose to become empress of a Fodina due to her skills and intelligence.
- We Used to Be Friends: With Rachel. After their family's war, Rachel and Eileene began despising each other. This changes in season 2.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: When she myth awakes.
JaveThe youngest member of the seven knights. He was abandoned by his human parents and then raised by dragons as if he was their child. Has a very cheery personality although distrustful of humans at first.
- Dragon Knight: Look at him!
- Parental Abandonment: He was abandoned by his parents and left all alone.
- Pet Monstrosity: Has a small pet dragon named Red, while not a big mascot, Red's still a flying beast.
- Purple Is Powerful: Has purple hair in his 6 star form and is the dragon guardian.
- Raised by Wolves: But raised by dragons.
- Shoulder-Sized Dragon: His little dragon is named "Red".
- Driven to Villainy: His initial hatred of Rudy, the mysterious slaughtering of his knights, and his subsequent blaming for their deaths drove Kris to seek out demonic power and build an army to conquer the Kingdom of Terra.
- The Leader: After Rudy vanishes, Kris becomes the new vanguard and head of the seven knights.
- Royal Brat: Noble brat. Snobby, cocky and has a big ego, at least in season 1.
- The Rival: Despite being from a noble house, he and Rudy were best friends and rivals since childhood. Their rivalry, however, grew more intense as the two fought for the title of "Knight of Light", causing their friendship to crumble. He would turn into the The Resenter when Rudy was elected as the Guardian.
- The Snark Knight: Antisocial and extremely cynical. Prior to Season 2, he mocked and criticized Rudy of being a Wide-Eyed Idealist before eventually softening up to him and regaining their friendship.
- Touch of Death: His active and passive skills are meant to inflict the "Death" debuff, which can cause damage over time or a two-shot kill if another skill or item effect lands. In some instances, his attacks can deliver a One-Hit Kill
- We Used to Be Friends: With Rudy. However, Kris and Rudy do reconcile later on. This is very similar to Rachel and Eileene, a noble and commoner who stop being friends to later reconcile with each other.
Rachel AgniRachel is the empress of Blazing Desert and childhood friend of Eileene. Has a snobby attitude but a good heart.
- Blue Blood: She is the head of the royal Agni family and was raised with the idea that the nobility are superior in all things. This is further compounded after her grandfather was killed during the war against Eileene's grandfather, who founded the Daybreak Mercenary guild.
- Came Back Strong: Rachel nearly dieds due to the attacks of Gelidus but she was saved by Vanessa who time traveled to help her and Eileene. Rachel awakened and become stronger than before with the power of flame.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: She's one of the most popular female characters in the game. She's also well-liked by most characters in the story.
- Our Elves Are Better: She, as well as other members of the Agni family, are elves.
- The Phoenix: She controls the power of fire and can revive herself in the way a phoenix can.
- Red Baron: She bestows upon herself the title of "Phoenix Incarnate" upon her ascension to ruler of the Blazing Desert.
- Royal Brat: She can be a bit snobby and cocky at times but she's not a bad person. She is used to compliments and being surrounded in luxuries.
- Royal Rapier: She uses a rapier and takes the stance of a fencer.
- We Used to Be Friends: With Eileene. After a big war between Rachel and Eileene's family leading to the deaths of their loved ones, Rachel and Eileene begin to hate each other.
- The Exile: He's not actually kicked out of the kingdom, rather, he's temporarily prevented from coming back after he left Terra to fight Pascal with the other seven knights.
- Fallen Hero: Downplayed. He doesn't become evil but in the events of season 2 and 3, Rudy begins following his own path and straying away from the path of light. In season 3 he decides to make a treaty with Platin and kinda does betray the seven knightsin a sense. He justifies himself saying he did it for the sake of the world.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: He gains a pair of angel wings in his 6* form. He has darker colored wing once he's awakened which properly fits with his darker theme.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Sports a large shield.
- Nice Guy: He is all-and-all a kind and peaceful man, and perhaps the most out of the Seven Knights. In the official webtoon, the nobility blackmailed him into losing against Kris in a tournament, to which he nonetheless accepted and laughed off his defeat as Kris simply being superior.
- Self-Made Man: Unlike Kris and many other Terra knights who were born nobility, he was a commoner who used his innate talent with a sword to become a knight so that he could support the orphanage that he and his little sister were living in. This would eventually pay off, as he would be named Guardian of Light.
- Stone Wall: His active and passive skills can reduce large amounts of damage, and even grants temporary debuff immunity.
- An Ice Person: He can control the power of ice due to him having a heart of ice.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: Becomes the king of frozen land in season 2.
- Dueling Scar: He has a large scar in his face from his 4 star to 6 star form. Spike loses this scar once he's awakened.
- Ice King: He is literally ruler of the Frozen Land, which is reflected in his cold and emotionless personality.
- Our Elves Are Different: He is half human, half ice elf.
- Emotional Emotionless Person: Due to his sad past he is a very cold and distant person. He hated his mother until he learned the reasoning of her actions and thus forgave her.
- Only Friend: He seems to only really trust Jave.
- Unpleasant Parent Reveal: Twice. He heard rumors that he was the son of Queen Lania which is when he started hating her due to her abandoning him. In season 3, Spike learns that he is the son of Gelidus which was already suspected by a lot of the players.
- Weather Manipulation: His skills include freezing his targets and creating a sever cold earthquake.
- Blue Blood: She's from a noble family in the Blazing Desert where her friend, Rachel is also from. Rachel was from the royal family of Blazing Desert and assumed to have more power.
- Declaration of Protection: She actually does end up saving the life of Rachel whom seem completely lifeless.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: She has yellow or gold-like eyes and can time travel!
- Time Master: She uses time magic by controlling the Sands of Time.
- Time Travel: After an accident involving her attempting to use time magic, she was trapped in time travel. After mastering said magic in her journeys, she witnessed past and future events which inspired her to return to the Present and prevent oncoming destruction.
- Token Mini-Moe: Using her Awakened Skill reverts her into a little girl.
Branze and Bransel
- Always Identical Twins: Aside from their outfits and the one wing, Branze and Bransel are completely identical.
- Bishōnen: Extremely. When first released, several players mistook them for a pair of female twins. They have female looking faces, girly-ish hair and somewhat feminine attire.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: Branze has the demon wing and Bransel has the angel wing which fits perfectly with their attitudes.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: One twin has an angel wing while the other a demon wing. One likes to wear red and the other prefers blue. Branze is the one with the devil wings, meaner facial expressions and the trouble maker personality.
- Non-Human Humanoid Hybrid: They are a half-demon and half-angel species and where shunned for this reasons. Both are very humanoid and the wings are the only factor that sets them apart from humans.
- Polar Opposite Twins: They are both playful and like to do pranks, but Bransel seems much more innocent and angel-like while Branze represents the diabolical twin.
- Trickster Twins: They seems to be troublemakers, especially Branze, and are constantly causing trouble or playing tricks. They like to annoy Mercure and even destroyed some of his lab experiments.
- Action Girl: You can tell she's an action girl simply by her design. She is a tomboy with a dark sense of humor and isn't afraid to kick ass.
- All Love Is Unrequited: She humorously confesses her crush for Platin to which Platin thinks she's just joking and playing games. He's not interested or attracted to Colt in any way it seems.
- Conscription: The commanding officer forced her into the army in exchange for sparing her from the death penalty.
- Chew Bubblegum: She can be seen munching on bubblegum.
- Death Row: She was given the death penalty after being caught doing an illegal trade.
- Guns Akimbo: She has 2 weapons, one for each hand. One seems like a smaller pistol while the other is a much larger machine gun.
- I Owe You My Life: It seems that Pallanus saved her life in the past and now Colt joined the Dark Knights to repay her debt.
- Iron Lady: She's tough and fearless. Despite sometimes neglecting her duties, she becomes a military executive at an early age.
- Professional Killer: This is how Colt made money and survived. She never fails to do her job.
- Specs of Awesome: She wears red goggles which are great for hunters and helps her aim be clearer when fighting her foes.
MercureA former student of white magic, Mercure found white magic boring and began to secretly practice dark magic. He is a scientist who has no rules or limitations and will destroy whoever gets in his way of conducting dark magic experiments. He's responsible for the kidnappings of Nezha and possibly Yushin and Da Qiao's father.
- Black Magic: He abandoned his studies of white magic to pursue dark magic teachings.
- Einstein Hair: His hair is messy, long and crazy just like you would expect a mad scientist to have.
- Evil Sorcerer: He practices dark magic which he uses to experiment on his tragic victims.
- I Have No Son!: He was disowned by his parents after they discovered he was studying dark magic.
- Mad Scientist: He's sadistic and has no mercy on his experimental victims or 'lab rats'. He seems somewhat insane and nothing stops him from conducting his experiments. He's selfish as he only thinks of his own personal gain without realizing the danger of his works.
- Mad Scientist Laboratory: This is where he and the Dark Magic Research Tower members do most of the experiments.
- White Hair, Black Heart: In his awakened state. Mercure's hair most closely looks blonde but its very loosely a shade of white as well.
PallanusThe captain and commander of the dark knights. She was born the daughter of an honorable general but she was hated by her father as he wanted a son. She hears Platin' prayers to the goddess and vows to resurrect the dying world of Tellus.
- Action Girl: She was in the royal army and trained hard to earn the position of commander. She is a skilled fighter who didn't let her father's hatred stop her from achieving her goals.
- Anti-Villain: Her goal is to save the dying Tellus, but is willing to cause the destruction of the Gaia world in order to do so.
- Badass Cape: Wears a flowing white cape with gold designs in her awakened outfit. The cape really fits with her commander position.
- BFS: She skillfully wields a massive sword that can fire Frickin' Laser Beams
- Boyish Short Hair: This is done on purpose to look more masculine. Pallanus grows up as a 'man' in order to participate in the army. She does look like a bishonen guy in her 4 and 5 star designs.
- Redemption Quest: Feeling guilty of herself being the only survivor, she joined the Dark Knights in order to rebuild her world which was completely annihilated by an unknown power.
- Sole Survivor: There was a big explosion in her land and she somehow managed to survive. The explosion was said to have killed almost everyone.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: She grows up as a boy in order to join the royal army and become a commander. She is also talented in martial arts and military services.
- Tomboy: She dressed like a boy and acted as boyish as she possibly could. This was all while hiding her identity as a female.
- Wanted A Son Instead: Her father wanted a son to inherit his power and skills. This made Pallanus more determined to train hard and become a military commander at a young age.
- Wave Motion Gun: Her Awakened skill "Operation: Annihilation" summons a giant Doomsday Device which can fire a Death Ray that can split apart and destroy entire planets.
- Much like a certain Starkiller Base from a galaxy far, far away.
PlatinHe is the founder of the dark knights. He praises the goddess Nestra and wants the restoration of his world.
- Blue Blood: He comes from a prestigious noble family.
- Celibate Hero: He rejects Colt and seems to not want romantic relationships with anyone. This is justified since he's a high priest and he may consider it morally wrong.
- Guardian Entity: He has a floating and large armored protector by his side. It seems this is Nestra's power.
- High Priest: Becomes this after the death of the former high priest.
- Holy Hand Grenade: He is able to borrow power from the goddess Nestra. Two of his skills are even about powers of the light.
- Purple Eyes: Platin has violet eyes. This could've been done on purpose to symbolize his celestial powers and connections to Nestra.
- Unexpected Successor: He became the successor to the high priest after his sudden death. Although Platin was favored by him to due his connections with Nestra and his lineage.
- White Mage: He has powerful white magic abilities.
SylvestaA former Knight of Light of the Kingdom of Terra. He fought for justice and had exceptional war abilities. He's accidentally responsible for the power of destruction spreading throughout the world.
- Amnesiac Hero: After Mercure's brutal experiment, Sylvesta loses all his memories and forgets who he is. The one thing he does remember is wanting to fight for justice.
- Black Knight: In his awakened form he wears an almost complete black armor with tints of red. Fits perfectly with him being a dark knight.
- Brainwashed: He becomes this once he's the test subject of Mercure and loses his memory.
- Despair Event Horizon: Sylvesta becomes full of despair and guilt for his actions, he decides to isolate himself from the rest of the world.
- Destructive Saviour: When he tried to save the people from the power of destruction but did the exact opposite.
- Guilt Complex: He feels a lot of guilt for what he caused despite not having been intentional.
- It's All My Fault: He greatly blames himself for the war that broke out. He tried to purify the power of destruction but he failed and instead released it into the world.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: During the events of season 3, Sylvesta reveals to Evan that he is Evan's father which absolutely shocks him
FreyjaThe first valkyrie and leader of the celestial guardians. She is also known as the golden valkyrie who was famous and loved by everyone. She bears a striking resemblance to Dellon's deceased fiancee.
- Blue Blood: She is said to be the most noble valkyrie and the other valkyries are inferior in status.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She has long blonde-gold like locks and curls. She is said to be adored by all the valkyries and people of the celestial realm.
- Lady of War: She is a fierce and strong valkyrie who retains her grace even when fighting ancient monsters in the heavens.
- The Leader: She leads the other valkyries and is in charge of being the head of the celestial guardians.
- Mythology Gag: Her name and inspiration comes from the Norse goddess of the same name. Freyja is often portrayed with beautiful long hair and riding a chariot pulled by two cats. (In one of Freyja's skill animations, a huge cat appears alongside her). She also wears a cloak of feathers.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: She is said to hold extreme beauty even compared to the other valkyries and celestial figures.
ThrudThe fifth valkyrie. A competitive valkyrie and member of the 'Wolf Hedin' group. She was disappointed with the other members as they were weaker than her. She fought them and defeated them all. She is known as a rebellious valkyrie in the heavens.
- Action Girl: She loves action. She loves fighting, competing, risking her life and challenging ancient monsters to see who's strongest.
- Cute Little Fangs: One fang is visible in her portrait artwork.
- Fiery Redhead: She is outspoken, rebellious and ins't afraid to say or do what she desires.
- Mythology Gag: Her names comes from the word Þrúðr (anglicized as Thrud) who was the daughter of Thor and Sif in Norse. It was also the name of one of the valkyries who brought the dead to Valhalla.
- Rebellious Spirit: She loves breaking the rules and doing what she wants. She is known as a very troublesome valkyrie among the other celestial beings.
- Red Is Violent: She loves fighting opponents, often stronger than her, and putting her own life in danger. She seeks the thrill of competitive fighting and is her favorite hobby.
- Valkyries: She is a winged valkyrie residing in the heavens. She loves fighting and is anything but angelic.
- Winged Humanoid: Aside from her wings, Thrud looks very human. In her awakened form she has 2 more pairs of wings which seems to attach to to the back of her thighs and legs.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: Becomes ruler of a land during childhood.
- Dark and Troubled Past: His parents were killed and Ace was left alone with his older sister.
- Katanas Are Just Better: His weapon looks like a katana which also fits with his Japanese-inspired attire.
- Princely Young Man: He's not a prince but rather a lord, a young feudal lord. He's benevolent, wise and cares for his nation.
- Samurai Ponytail: His hair is noticeably long so he styles it like a samurai would.
- Save the Princess: Although not a princess, his sister gets hurt due to the power of destruction and he does everything to save her. It is still unknown exactly what happens to her.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Is less than 10 when he becomes a lord and assumes the responsibilities of a lord.
Lu BuA warrior called the "Invincible General". His received this title by the emperor of Aisha and was made a Four Lord. He is based on the real general from the Three Kingdoms Era.
- Blood Knight: Based on his skill quotes, he absolutely delights in combat and slaughtering his enemies.
- Character Development: He becomes much more humble and grateful when awakened, in season 2. He's now much more mature and it can be said he's the character that matures the most out of all characters. He even bows down before Rin, someone whom he barely respected in season 2.
- Cool Horse: His horse, Red Hare, is as badass as himself, especially when Lu Bu awakens.
- Experience Entitlement: He is a very strong and known general who has being successful in wars. He is very cocky all throughout season 1 but this changes in season 2.
- I Will Protect Her: His lover, Diao Chan, is kidnapped by an evil prince and he has to go save her from him.
- Mythology Gag: His character design is based on his legendary namesake.
- Red Baron: He is called Invincible General by the emperor.
- Smug Super: He likes showing off and is just as arrogant as his lord friend, Sun Wukong.
- X Marks the Hero: He has a big x-shaped scar in his chest in the awakened form.
Sun WukongThe king of monkeys who is appointed as a 4 lord by the emperor of the continent of Aisha.
- Monkey King Lite: He is essentially another representation of the legendary monkey king.
- Mythology Gag: Based on the famous Monkey King that is featured in many legends as far back as the Song Dynasty.
- Older Than They Look: He's over 150 years old but looks decades younger. This is explained as he is a monkey sage.
- The Prankster: He is known for causing chaos which often gets him in trouble.
- Rage Against the Heavens: Literal example of this. He was exiled from the heavens and plans on getting revenge.
- Rebellious Spirit: He has always had a rebellious attitude which ended up kicking him out from the heavens. He also leaves the 4 lords in season 3.
- Adopted into Royalty: Though she was already a member of the nobility, Emperor Pascal adopted her out of sheer interest for her ability to interact with dragons.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: In her awakening episode, Rin traps and defeats Miho and accepts her new duty as the emperor regent of Aisha.
- Damsel in Distress: She constantly needed to be defended and protected by her dragon, royal guardian or even adoptive father.
- Dragons Prefer Princesses: Inverted. Mir, her dragon, protects Rin. Rin was blessed by dragons as a child, thus she is able to comfortably communicate and interact with them.
- Gender Bender: Her "Forbidden Tricks" costume turns her into a man.
- The High Queen: Or high "emperor". She becomes emperor regent to protect her people and the continent. Despite Rin basically being forced to accept the throne, Rin is loved by her people and makes a good monarch.
- Lady and Knight: With Karma, typical Royal guard romance. Karma falls in love with her after she becomes a young woman and helps him overcome his sadness of the past.
- Long Hair Is Feminine: She has very long black hair which later turns pink when awakened.
- Praetorian Guard: She is the leader of Pascal's Imperial Guard.
- Red Baron: Shes called Dragon Empress because her pet dragon, Mir, becomes emperor of his kind.
- Regent for Life: following Pascal's failed transformation and sealing, she refuses to be crowned empress out of respect for her adoptive father and instead becomes acting regent. However, In the english server, Rin is called Emperor Regent.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Due to her maturity and skills, Pascal made her be leader of imperial guards and 4 lords. Aside from commanding those groups, Rin also chooses to be Aishas regent and lead the entire continent while Pascal is unable to rule.
- She Is the King: She is called Emperor Regent rather than Empress Regent after her crowning.
- Retired Badass: Though retired from their offices, they still play an active role in the story, and are still very powerful.
- The Ace: He is considered the strongest warrior on the entire continent of Aisha and has not once lost a duel. During his time as a general, he singlehandedly defeated entire armies.
- Animal Motif: Crows.
- Badass Baritone: He has a deep and mature voice fitting of his age and experience.
- Badass Teacher: Ace's uncle requested Teo to serve as Ace's teacher, who later quits out of frustration of Ace's capabilities. He later takes up Evan after rescuing him from the Seven Knights.
- Cool Sword: He wields a black, katana-like sword that easily cut through Spike's enchanted ice.
- Dueling Scar: He has a scar on his left cheek, which he earned from a three day and night battle with the assassin Kyle.
- Gender Bender: Originally an appearance exclusive to April Fools Day, his "Forbidden Tricks" costume turns him into a woman.
- Ikemen: Well, he is this to a lot of players.
- Master Swordsman: One of the strongest characters in the story line and an expert in swords and blades.
- Our Elves Are Better: Teo is a half-elf and is actually over 70 years old according to the story.
- Scars Are Forever: Permanent scar in his cheek.
- Younger Than They Look: He looks to be in his late 20s to Early 30s but is actually triple those ages.
KarmaA warrior who participated in one of the first wars of the Aisha continent. He becomes a very regretful man after he realizes all the deaths he caused when serving the emperor, Pascal.
- Barbarian Longhair: Has pretty long hair and is a badass.
- The Corruption: In his exclusive event, Karma was corrupted by the Power of Destruction while attempting to investigate Pascal's monstrous transformation. He was eventually rescued by Ace and Rin. Note: This is not to be confused with his Awakening, which occurs later.
- Journey to Find Oneself: He does this and leaves Rin in season 3.
- Lady and Knight: He's the knight that will sacrifice his life to protect his lady, Rin.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: He's pretty buff and is one of the most famous warriors from Aisha. His skills allowed him to be elected as a Four Lord by Pascal.
- Praetorian Guard: He serves Pascal and is also a protector of Pascal's daughter.
- These Hands Have Killed: He becomes very sorrowful after realizing all the blood he spilled thanks to Pascal.
- Love Redeems: Rin helped pull him out of his grief and depression, to which he falls deeply in love with her.
- Undying Loyalty: He is very loyal to the emperor which is one of the reasons he falls into despair. Even after Pascal becomes a demon, rather than killing him, he and Rin seal him within the palace.
YeonheeA woman who loves to sleep. She was called a lord and protector after she silenced enemies for tranquility.
- Colony Drop: She drops a giant meteor on her enemies during her skill "Eternal Sleep of Annihilation"
- Dimensional Traveler: As she herself lives outside the world of Seven Knights, she is capable of traveling between dimensions through portals.
- Hikikomori: She spends much of her time in deep slumber, awakening only in response to war or major catastrophe.
- Killer Rabbit: She looks like an innocent and fragile lady but unbeknownst to most people, Yeonhee has the ability to bring destruction and end the world.
- Older Than They Look: She's 39 years old but some players call her a loli due to her appearance.
- The Rival: She and Teo share a long history together, though it is unclear as to how or why they know each other. The lore indicates that the two are hostile to each other, as they are both obstacles to their objectives.
- The Unfettered: She's willing to destroy the world in order to prevent the spread of the Power of Destruction. That, and to eliminate the excess noise.
- The Butcher: Before being named as one of the Four Lords, he was known as the "Grim Reaper Slayer" after assassinating the leader of an assassin guild known as the Shadow Clan.
- Dueling Scar: The scar over his left eye was the result of an intense three-day and night battle with Teo, whom he was ordered to kill.
- The Man Behind the Man: He was hired to kill the Shadow Clan leader as well as hunt down Teo of the night crow. Although it seems it was actually Dellons who might have killed Kyrielle and Ballistas father.
- Mysterious Past}}: Not much is known about him. He seems to be cold-hearted assassin and a former 4 lord.
- Professional Killer: He is a highly-skilled assassin who's skills earned him the position of Four Lord.
- Continuity Snarl: The Korean, Indonesian, and Japanese servers show the Hidden Masters as having varying degrees of relevance to the main plot of Seven Knights via Affinity and sidestories. This has not been established in the Global server (as of yet), and is only implied by their character descriptions.
- Mythology Gag: Most of the Hidden Masters are inspired by legendary figures and stories from various cultures.
KlahanA 23 year old martial artist. Pascal had offered him to become a general but Klahan declined since it was against his sense of justice. The older brother of Tara. He becomes the head of the martial arts family after his father passes away.
- Blow You Away: His attacks are imbued with the power of the wind.
- For Great Justice: He has a strong moral compass, in which he believes that true justice is fighting to protect others.
- Hope Bringer: He became the hope of his hometown after returning to become his people's guardian.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: In his awakened form. He's heroic and fights for justice. He's an ideal hero.
- Martial Arts Headband: He wears the traditional mongkon around his head, which is also a unique armor item.
- Martial Pacifist: His design is influenced by the martial art of Muay Thai. Despite being offered a position as general for Emperor Pascal's army, Klahan declined and vowed to use it for the sake of defending his hometown.
An ambitious girl born to mountain bandits, Miho aspires to become rich and powerful. After betraying her allies and family, and later gaining the help of Bai Jiao, she later becomes a candidate for the position of Four Lord and even an empress. She possesses a deep envy and hatred of Rin, who would foil her plans for power.
- Ax-Crazy: She becomes this after she awakens with the Power of Destruction.
- Beast of Battle: Her closest friend and battle mount is a giant tiger, aptly named "Tig".
- From Nobody to Nightmare: She was born into a gang of mountain bandits, but always dreamed of becoming wealthy and powerful. Fast-forward a number of years filled with betrayal, murder, and corruption, she becomes a psychopathic killing machine hell-bent on revenge.
- Gold Digger: She sold out her bandit friends in order to gain wealth.
- Mythology Gag: Her character design and backstory is loosely based on the traditional Chinese fable "Auntie Tigress"
- Rags to Royalty: She was the daughter of a bandit and had no power or status. This completely changes when Bai Jiao helps her become an empress.
- The Resenter: Her ambition is Driven by Envy and hatred of Rin. She also resents Rin for claiming the final position as Four Lord after challenging her in a tournament, where she would ultimately be arrested for her crimes as a bandit.
- The Unfettered: In her quest for wealth and power, she has repeatedly betrayed many of her allies, even selling-out and killing her own father. Bai Jiao offered her the position of Four Lord and empress on the condition that she eliminated the enemies of the empire.
- The Usurper: She tries to be this but fails. She wanted to dethrone and kill Rin and rule Aisha as empress.
MulanA female warrior who hides her gender in order to take her sickly father's place in the army. She later rejoins Lu Bu's army after she was kicked for hiding her identity.
- Action Girl: She goes to the army to fight in wars and trains hard to prove her worth. She starts excelling with her sword.
- Cool Sword: It just becomes larger and cooler as her form progresses.
- Daddy's Girl: She dressed as a boy in order to take her father's place in the army. Her father was already sick so Mulan thought she'd rather risk her own life than her father's.
- Girly Bruiser: Especially in her awakened form (when she's no longer hiding her gender) Mulan wears a mostly white and pink attire and has a long pink ponytail. Still, Mulan's voice, personality and actions are nothing short of badass.
- Hair Decorations: She wears a lot of these in her awakened form.
- Mythology Gag: She is based on the legendary Chinese warrior, Hua Mulan.
RoroShe's a curious spirit of the ocean who travels around the world.
- Justice Will Prevail: She creates huge waves to kill the pirates that attack her vigilante saviors and thus brings justice to the ocean.
- Lord of the Ocean: She's the one who brings order and justice on the ocean and annihilates those that cause harm in the ocean.
- Mythology Gag: She's based on the popular folktale of the Indonesian Goddess, Roro Kidul.
- Nature Spirit: She's a spirit of water.
- Ruthless Modern Pirates: She was captured by pirates known for illegal trades. Most likely they were going to sell Roro for gold. She was later saved by vigilantes.
- Hyper Hibernating: It looks like Roro was in a state of deep sleep very deep underwater but woke up after the power of destruction took place.
AmeliaA shy and timid girl who was born with superhuman strength.
- Hope Bringer: She has saved people numerous times. First, she saved students trapped in a fire in school, protected civilians from criminals and thus became the hope of the people.
- Mythology Gag: She could be based on Amelia Earhart or Captain Marvel from the comics.
- The Quiet One: Due to her powers, her caused a lot of accidents and thus began to grow more timid.
- Stock Shoujo Heroine: Becomes the hope of all the people and the heroine destined to defeat the bad guys. She realizes that a boy she had a crush on, Robin, was responsible for kidnapping students.
- Super Strength: Born with this.
IngridA girl with superb hunting skills which she learned from her father.
- Best Served Cold: She swears vengeance against the ice tigers and ice spirits that destroyed Snipper's and her own village. This also includes Spike, the recently crowned king of Frozen Land, as she thinks he was responsible for the ice spirits' actions.
- Great White Hunter: She and her family members were great at hunting and her skills were even superior to those of all her male siblings.
- Mythology Gag: She is inspired by European and Scandinavian legends of vikings and hunters.
- No One Should Survive That: She survives an intense snow flurry and even a beast tiger's attack.
- Revenge: Not only does her close friend, Snipper, lose his village after a tiger attack but even her own family and village is murdered by the ice spirits of frozen land who fell into the curse of destruction. She is consumed with revenge and rage.
- True Companions: With Snipper. Snipper saved her from the tiger's ambush and they developed a great friendship after that.
AtalantaA girl who was abandoned by her birth parents who wanted a male child. She is very skilled in handling different weapons.
- Hunter of Monsters: She successfully kills a boar which earns her fame.
- Mythology Gag: She's based on the Greek huntress of the same name. Her story in the game has many references to the actual myth.
- Parental Abandonment: Her parents wanted a boy so they abandoned her and left her for dead.
- Teen Genius: She's extremely skilled and becomes famous due to her hunting skills. She's also 18.
- Katanas Are Just Better: The Eight Serpents Sword she carries is a large katana.
- Miko: She is one, as was her family before her.
- Mythology Gag: Her character is based on the Japanese legend of the divine eight-headed serpent Yamata-no-Orochi from the Kojiki and Nihongi. In the game, her "Eight Serpents Sword" contains the sealed spirit of Orochi, who is described as a nine-headed serpent.
- Powers via Possession: She is cursed by Orochi, who aims to consume her body. By offering her own blood, she is able to summon the spirit of Orochi who can be seen wielding the Eight Serpents Sword.
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: Her normal and critical attack animations show her directing to the target for the sword to fly at.
- Unexpected Successor: Her older sister was supposed to be the heir but Kagura was gifted with foresight and her sister wasn't.
BathoryA vampiric girl of noble blood who becomes insane after the pressures of nobility become too much for her.
- And Show It to You: In her awakened skill "Bloody Festival" she rips out the still-beating heart of her victim, shortly before crushing it with a sinister grin on her face.
- Blood Lust: As one would expect of a vampire. She is obsessed with its color and finds it beautiful.Bathory: "Welcome! I've been waiting...for your pretty blood!"
- Blue Blood: Before becoming a vampire, she was the daughter of nobility.
- Mythology Gag: She is based on the infamous Hungarian noble, Elizabeth Bathory, who was known for torturing and murdering young women before bathing in their blood to maintain her beauty.
- Our Vampires Are Different: She became a vampire after slaughtering everyone in her home and was soaked with their blood, awakening the hidden power of her bloodline.
- The Right Hand of Doom: She has a demonic right arm that appears during her attacks.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Her innate beauty and intelligence made her parents place immense pressure on her to bolster the image of the family, filling her with immense rage. Even after slaughtering everyone in her household and becoming a vampire, she maintains her ladylike persona.
- Slasher Smile: She has one in her "Bloody Festival" animation.
- Touch of Death: "Bloody Festival" uses the unique debuff known as Eliminate which not only does it guarantee a One-Hit Kill on one target regardless of damage or debuff immunity, it completely removes the target from combat, making them impossible to be revived.
AleemHe is said to be the de facto ruler of Terra Confederation when the leader is absent. He previously worked for emperor Pascal and he was the emperor's favorite scholar.
- Child Prodigy: He was said to be extremely intelligent since a young age and everyone had very high hopes for him.
- Death Row: Bai Jiao sets a trap for him which lead to Pascal wanting him executed. He menages to escape to Terra.
- Facial Markings: He has a facial mark, possibly a tattoo, on his forehead. Has a similar one in his neck.
- Price on Their Head: He has his own wanted poster as he escaped from Pascal's execution order.
- Intrepid Reporter: Aleem becomes a famous journalist and reveals critical information about a king's corruption the former director. The king is believed to be the former king of Terra before Elysia became queen.
- The Strategist: He is said to have become a famous strategist and tactician of Terra.
Elysia is the captain of the Revolutionaries, who fought to depose the tyrannical king of Terra who ruled in Rudy's absence. She is later crowned the new queen.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: With the support of the people, Elysia is crowned queen after she successfully deposes the evil king.
- Blue Blood: She later discovers that she is the 8th princess of Terra, which she uses to legitimize her claim to the throne during her revolution.
- Lady of War: Her skill animations show her moving with very lady-like motions. Her selection quote also implies this.Elysia: "Elegance is all that matters!"
- Magic Knight: She's a very talented swordswoman who is also capable of using light magic in combat.
- Oblivious Adoption: She was adopted by a noble known as Baron Lune, who was the only person willing to take her in after she was orphaned (see below). Of course, she does not realize this until later.
- The Paladin: She is this personality and gameplay-wise. She fights to defend the oppressed peoples of Terra and improve her country. As a usable hero, she has very high utility in contrast to her overall damage output, as she can reduce enemy buffs and give your team debuff immunity and damage nullification.
- The Paragon: She was one of the most talented students in her class during her days as an apprentice knight. Later, she would gain the love and respect of the people for her work of improving Terra, and she was named queen after deposing the previous king.
- Parental Abandonment: Downplayed. Her mother died shortly after she was born, and she was ostracized for that reason. There is little mention of who her father was, but it is implied that she was an illegitimate child of a king of Terra.
- Rebel Leader: She started a revolution to overthrow the king of Terra, who launched a Reign of Terror while Rudy was off fighting a war in Aisha.
Kyrielle DeathbringerThe first commander of the revolutionary army of Terra and contracted by the queen.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: No doubt that Kyrielle is considered one of the best looking females in the game.
- The Archer: She's a skilled archer wielding a large bow known as a Leonine Bow.
- Number Two: She was Elysia's trusted lieutenant in the Revolutionaries, and was later made as her first commander following her ascension as queen.
- Separated at Birth: Kyrielle and Ballista seems to have been separated a long time ago and are actually blood sisters. Their father was the Grim Reaper, the head of the Shadow Clan before he was assassinated by Kyle.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: She is an archer and likes fighting beasts but wears a huge Bow in her back.
RyanThe second commander of the queen, Elysia. He is a former member of the holy cross crusaders and owner of Sieg's sword.
- Master Swordsman: He's a great swordsman which is why he was able to wield that sword in the first place.
- Scars Are Forever: Has a big scar right in his chest. He most likely got them after becoming a fugitive.
- The Most Wanted: He became a fugitive after he went out to save his brother, whom the previous king of Terra wanted to kill, the king sends out an army to kill Ryan but he survives.
AquilaShe is half-elf and half-demon. She led the alliance of humans against the demons in the war. She became the first captain of the Holy Cross Crusaders.
- Action Dress Rip: Her in-game model doesn't seem to show this, but her awakened artwork does.
- Animal Theme Naming: She's named after the Aquila eagle, genus of the eagles.
- BFS: Her sword in-game is larger than her whole body.
- The Captain: She becomes the first ever captain of the Holy Cross Crusaders.
- Eyepatch of Power: Wears one in her 4 star form and said to have been after the final battle in the war.
- Improbably Quick Coma Recovery: She fell into a coma due to sustaining severe injuries, later woken up due to the curse of destruction.
- Lady of War: She has an air of elegance and femininity but loves slaying demons and was the commander of a war.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: She has an incredibly large shield to protect her against attacks. In-game, her shield is as long as her sword and thus bigger than herself.
- Red Baron: Goddess of Victory by humans and Slayer by demons.
- Revenge: She vows to get revenge on Bai Jiao, responsible for putting her in a coma and hurting the Holy Cross Crusaders.
- Survivor Guilt: It seems that many humans died against the demons in the war. She feels very guilty about this and decides to get revenge on all demons.
- You Are What You Hate: She is a half-demon but wants to exterminate all demons. She leads the other half-demons so it seems her hatred is for the evil and full-blooded demons.
Karl HeronThe vice-captain of the mercenary band and grandson of its leader, Daybreak Mercenary. He is eileene's brother but they don't have a good relationship.
- Animal Theme Naming: His name comes from the coastal bird, the heron.
- Blood Knight: He leaves the Dawn Mercenaries out of sheer boredom and decides to wander around in search for powerful opponents to challenge.
- Defeat Means Friendship: He battled against Teo but lost. He decided to join Teo and the Night Crow after his loss.
- Dual Wielding: He uses two spears as weapons.
- Eyepatch of Power: He wears one from his 4 to 6 star forms. He finally takes it off in his awakened state.
- Grey Eyes: He has grey-almost white eyes in his awakened form.
- Red Baron: Called Dual Spear Hunter because he carries two swords and is looking to fight strong warriors.
- Shock and Awe: His skills mostly revolve around lightning and electrical powers.
- Sibling Rivalry. Almost became a rival to Eileene. After Karl left the mercenaries without saying a word, Eileene was furious at him. The Seven Knights and Night Crow also weren't in the best of terms in the beginning.
OrlyTeo's partner and the adoptive mother of Taka. She becomes the captain of the Holy Cross Crusaders when Aquila falls into a coma. The successor to the former Great White Mage.
- Animal Theme Naming: Her Korean name is said to mean eagle in another language, however, she seems to have more of an owl and swan motif.
- Battle Couple: With Teo. They participated in many wars together and are trying to save the world from destruction.
- Fluffy Fashion Feathers: Her puffy dress is completely covered in white feathers. She also has some white feather ornaments in her head. It fits with her bird inspired theme.
- Lady of War: Despite her elegant and ladylike demeanor, she is a highly capable fighter who uses white magic.
- Love at First Sight: She fell in love with Teo when they first met on Moonlit Isle, and has stuck by his side ever since.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: She has bright blue eyes.
- Magical Girl Warrior: She's a lady with deadly powerful magic who isn't afraid to participate in the battlefield.
- Parasol of Pain: In her skill 'Roaring Gale', Orly attacks the enemy with a powerful ray of magic that shoots out of her umbrella.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Her dress is a white and blue 'fairytale' dress. It is puffy, covered in feathers and girly decorations. Orly is undoubtedly one of the most feminine characters in the game.
- Silk Hiding Steel: She looks like a fancy and fragile lady but she can easily K.O. her foes with her magic.
- Younger Than They Look: She looks to be in her mid to late 20s but is estimated to be over 70 years old. Due to being a wizard, Orly has managed to retain her youthful appearance.
- White Mage: She was a student of white magic and later became the great white mage. From her skills to her appearance, Orly truly is the epitome of white magic.
TakaHe was the son of an anti-Teo clan which Teo later defeated. Teo took mercy on the boy and adopted him as his own son. Orly is the adopted mother of Taka. He joined the Night Crow alongside his friend, Karl Heron.
- Animal Theme Naming: His Korean name is inspired by hawks. His name also comes from Takagari which is Japanese falconry.
- Bastard Bastard: He received no affection as he was the son of his father's concubine. He was even locked away and almost killed but saved by Teo.
- Doomed Hometown: Teo arrives and destroys the whole clan where Taka was from. In Taka's release trailer, his village can be seen burning.
- Dual Wielding: He wields two blades which help him easily cut his foes.
- Happily Adopted: He gladly sees Orly and Teo as his parents.
- Super Senses: His five senses were all improved once he awoke with the power of destruction.
- The Unfavorite: He was the child that his father despised. Even after Taka defeated the heir of the clan, rather than get praise, he was locked away.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: He craved his biological father's attention which he never received. His father wouldn't even look at him. Taka also wants to make Teo proud, so much that he absorbs and awakens with the power of destruction. He now craves the acknowledgment of Teo.
ArisThe guild leader of Blissful Guild who's helping Elysia protect the kingdom of terra against monster attacks.
- Ambiguously Gay: She has a habit of flirting with pretty girls. She flirts with Kyrielle (much to her discomfort) after rescuing her unit from an orc raid, and is not shy about openly hitting on Elysia.
- BFS: She carries a massive hammer which is taller than she is.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She's crude and hot-tempered with an eye for pretty girls, but is nonetheless an excellent fighter who is always found at the frontline.
- Iron Lady: A gritty and no-nonsense person who likes to take matters into her own hands. She cares deeply about the safety of her guildmates and allies, but is also more than happy to call them out on their faults.
- Powers via Possession: Her strength and power is the result of her striking a deal with an earth dragon to help her protect her guild. She is nicknamed "Aloof Yellow Smoke" for the yellow smoke her body releases the more she uses the dragon's power.
ClemythA shaman adventurer from the Blazing Desert. She's able to invent and create many advanced tools and weapons.
- Boyish Short Hair: Has very short dark hair, although her side braid helps it not look to masculine.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She not only loses her husband but also had lost her son during the travel.
- Dead Lover: She traveled to this mysterious land to find treatment for her husband's incurable disease. Sadly, when she returns her husband has passed away.
- Death Seeker: She kinda loses her will to live which is completely understandable after her tragedies. She excludes herself from the world but later is encouraged to live and find her son.
- Gadgeteer Genius: She can create very advanced technology and is highly intelligent. In season 3, she builds a gun and even a car for Orca and the luxurious car can be seen in one of his skills.
- You Remind Me of X: Aris reminds her of her son.
OrcaThe third and first male member of the pantagon. Hero released in season 3.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: His tie, his pants, his shirt and he even has a regal robe.
- Greed: Will do anything to be the successor and have wealth. He also has taken over a big area of Asgard continent. He now wants to extend his power in Aisha, after realizing the chaos caused by the fragments of destruction and thus take advantage of the situation.
- Loves Only Gold: He seems to have killed his step siblings in order to become the successor of the family, which he does after the father goes missing and it wouldn't be surprising if he was involved in the disappearance.
- The Mafia: His concept, personality and design seems to be based on the mafia.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: Dresses in fancy clothes and is said to be very wealthy.
NoaA 16 year old girl who's best friend is Tara. She is also known as Magical Pure Heart.
- Action Girl: She, along Tara, transform and try to stop the succubus queen from invading Terra kingdom.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She appears very clumsy and timid but it has a very hard working spirit.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: She has the plushie of a bear's head in the center of her bag.
- Pimped-Out Dress: As a magical girl Noa wears a very sparkly and girly pimpied-out dress. Also pink.
- Pink Heroine: After her transformation Noa wears a shiny pink dress filled with more pink accessories.
- Transformation Name Announcement: Magical Pure Heart!
TaraA young girl who left her hometown and got in a ship to Asgar continent. She is the younger sister of Klahan and best friend of Noa. She's Magical Pure Aqua.
- Coming-of-Age Story: While her age is unknown, Tara decides to leave home and pursue her dreams of studying magic abroad. Her mother nor her brother seemed to support her.
- Friendless Background: After arriving at the Magic Academy, Noa was excluded by the other students because she was a foreigner. Eventually she meets Noa, the only girl that befriends her.
- Magic Staff: She wears a staff which becomes larger and more magical as her form progresses.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Just like Noa, Tara's dress becomes much more sparkly and magical girl-like when she transforms. Rather than pink, her signature color is blue.
- Sibling Rivalry: She has a poor relationship with her brother, Klahan as she finds him selfish for not supporting her. Their mother put all her attention on Klahan while Tara was left feeling abandoned.
- Transformation Name Announcement: Magical Pure Aqua!