The continent of Asgar, home of the Seven Knights and the setting of Season 1. The kingdom of Terra is the central land of Asgar and ruled by Elysia.
The continent is broken apart into seven distinct territories ruled by each of the Seven Knights: Mystic Woods (Rudy), Silent Mine (Eileene), Blazing Desert (Rachel), Dark Grave (Dellons), Dragon Ruins (Jave), Frozen Land (Spike), and Purgatory (Kris). Most of the monsters have no important role in the story with the exception of Sarah, Knox, Lania and Bane who appear more frequently throughout season 1.
- Mooks: The majority of the denizens you encounter in Asgar are monsters, and extremely weak ones too.
- Elite Mook: Certain monsters are essentially powered up copies of the weaker mooks.
- King Mook: The last mode of every territory typically features a boss type enemy. Most bosses have the title of King and are the rulers of their kind.
- Cute Monster: If she can even be called a monster. Ahri is a tiny little green plant with big eyes.
- Planimal: if a pear and flower had a baby.
- Mooks: They are ugly just as they're annoying. Compared to the mushrooms and slimes, these goblins are slightly stronger.
- Our Goblins Are Different: They are skilled in archery.
- Monster Lord: Becomes the ruler and chief of the goblins and leads an army with them.
- King Mook: Looks just like Popo but with a crown and slightly bigger.
- Panda-ing to the Audience: He's a cute little panda. Despite trying to look brave with his sword and shield, Pon still looks completely harmless.
- Played for Laughs: His name means poop in Spanish, coincidence? I think not.
- Small, Annoying Creature: They are harmless and annoying creatures. The worst they can do is stretch themselves and throw themselves at you.
PookiA tiny mushroom with small legs and arms who really hates goblins.
- The Goomba: The weakest enemy you'll encounter in Mystic Woods. And a mushroom to boot.
- Mascot Mook: He is often featured in the artwork of many of the game's events as a mascot. You can even purchase a plushy of him in real life. Many players jokingly say "Myth Pooki When" due to its popularity.
- Use Your Head: His only active skill, "Head-butt"
- Spikes of Doom: By his 3* form, he has large spikes protruding from his head/cap
- Bat Out of Hell: A gigantic bat with a hideously grotesque face. He killed mages to steal their magic and the lost people of the mine.
- Giant Flyer: Imagine a monstrous- gigantic bat with saliva coming out of its mouth and ready to suck blood!
- Scary Teeth: He used them to feed on the lost adventurers of Silent Mine.
- Giant Spider: A pretty big spider, nearly the same size as big as the talking mushroom and plant.
- Always Chaotic Evil: He lead an army of orcs to raid and invade the Silent Mine, he is ultimately responsible for Karin's family's death.
- Our Orcs Are Different: They come in different colors and sizes although they share the common goal.
- Gold Fever: More like ruby fever. She's willing to risk her identity being discovered and maybe be eaten by the orcs!
- Monster Lord: Becomes head of orcs and the ruler o Silent Mine.
- Puny Earthlings: He looks more built and stocky than most humans as well as physically stronger.
- Archer Archetype: He's a skilled archer which eventually made him become the patrol warden.
- Nightmare Face: A creepy face with a sinister smile surrounded by numerous knife-sharp teeth.
- Scary Teeth: There is just so many of them.
- Cool Helmet: Has metallic and spiky armor which covers nearly all of his tiny body.
- Rolling Attack: As expected of an armadillo, Cooper rolls to attack its target.
- Monster Lord: He takes over Blazing Desert and becomes its ultimate ruler.
- Revenge: He wants to get revenge on Yuri after she defeated him.
- Wolverine Claws: sharp elongated claws made of steel.
- Archer Archetype: He's a great and skilled archer.
- Cold Sniper: He became a good sniper after hard training.
- Extra Eyes: Two extra ones.
- Red Baron: Was nicknamed the Death Scorpion because he won't let you escape his grasp.
- Scary Scorpions: A giant scorpion with an extra pair of eyes to watch you carefully and closely. Also has large protruding teeth.
- From Stray to Pet: He is taken in by empress Eileene after she found him starving.
- Hungry Menace: Becomes a violent and aggressive hyena because of this.
- Black Magic: He studies black magic in order to gain new power. He gains the power to turn humans into undead.
- Our Liches Are Different: He became a lich after wishing to be one. He loves black magic and the power of the undead.
- Treachery Is a Special Kind of Evil: He plans to take over Dark Grave from his former master, Dellons, with the help of Kris. However, Bane later goes back to being Dellon's ally.
- The Dead Can Dance: Even after becoming a zombie, Charles didn't stop on dancing.
- The Undead: Bane infused magic into Charles and he became an undead with no conscience.
- Viral Transformation: Was a popular dancer who wondered into the Dark Grave and met his demise by being bitten.
- Was Once a Man: A happy and energetic one before his tragic fate.
- Nightmare Face: The face of nightmares.
- Our Ghouls Are Creepier: His overall appearance is hideous. His exceptionally long tongue is rather disturbing as well.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: She trains hard with her little sister so both can gain more power. She seems to care for her sister despite both being vicious assassins.
- Rapunzel Hair: Just like her younger sister.
- Stronger Sibling: She seems to be the fastest and strongest sibling.
- Cute Monster Girl: An otherwise completely humanoid girl excluding her elf ears and claws.
- Wolverine Claws: She uses these to prey on her victims.
- Rapunzel Hair: It reaches down to her knees.
- Dark Action Girl: Fierce, evil and blood-thirsty.
- Archer Archetype: He was a skilled archer and sniper.
- Cold Sniper: He became a better archer and sniper after Bane gave him better gear.
- Beauty Is Bad: The most beautiful of lamia but also the most deadly and powerful.
- Fangs Are Evil: One of her skills is called Lamia's Fang.
- Literal Maneater: She actually enjoys the blood of human males.
- Snake People: She's part woman and part snake. Her upper body is that of a woman.
- The Vamp: Her story seems to portray her this way.
- Good Hair, Evil Hair: Becomes evil after her transformation. Has snakes for hair.
- Gorgeous Gorgon: Her upper body still appears very humanoid. She actually has a rather pretty face and bright gold eyes.
- Snake People: Half-woman and half-snake.
- Power Born of Madness: Not only did he lose his sanity due to his dark magic powers, Howl also gained more powers due to insanity.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Risks and does end up losing his sanity to gain more power.
- Dual Wielding: Has two large axes that he uses as weapons.
- Blade on a Stick: He has a large spear which he uses to hunt down his prey.
- Red Is Violent: The story says how he's skin became red out of anger and frustration of not hunting lizardmen.
- Scary Teeth: Two bottom teeth which protrude from his mouth.
- Always Chaotic Evil: All the time. These Lizardmen can't get enough human meat, the exception is Jas.
- I'm a Humanitarian: He loves eating people and devours adventurers passing by.
- Monster Lord: Becomes the king of lizardman due to strength.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: They love to hunt down humans and kill them but now before devouring them.
- The Reptilians: He is a bipedal lizard creature who changes skin tone as he 'evolves'.
- Not Always Evil: Since most lizardmen are known to enjoy the taste of human meat, Jas is more into studying.
- Golem: Golem made of ice yet hard as steel.
- Heart Trauma: The queen rewards him with a frozen heart.
- Magitek: Queen Lania transfused magical powers into a piece of ice and this golem was created!
- An Ice Person: He is a spirit of Frozen Land.
- Elemental Weapon: He carries a large spear made of ice.
- Red Baron: He received the title of Arctic Spear thanks to his duties of guarding Frozen Land.
- Archer Archetype: He carries a bow and arrows and is a talented archer.
- Red Baron: He got titled Arctic Arrow.
- Praetorian Guard: He and Frose are both guardians and protectors of their queen, Lania.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: The yeti seems to enjoy spending time with Guppy and they wander around Frozen Land together.
- The Kid with the Remote Control: Guppy learned how to tame the yeti and now they yeti follows him everywhere he goes.
- Snowball Fight: The yeti starts rapidly throwing snowballs at you in battle.
- The Ageless: Her eternal youthful appearance is due to her magical abilities.
- An Ice Suit: An elegant white dress made of ice.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Initially appeared as antagonistic and hostile. She later shows her affectionate side when talking about her love for Spike.
- Forgiveness: Spike eventually learns to forgive her but only after defeating her in battle leading to her death. Lania planned this as she wanted him to become the next ruler.
- Luke IAM Your Father: Somewhat downplayed. Spike had heard rumors about Lania being his mother but wasn't sure.
- Moses in the Bulrushes: Lania could literally not touch Spike as he would melt her and she would freeze him.
- Older Than They Look: An ice spirit like her doesn't age like regular humans.
- Weather Manipulation: She can summon blizzards from thin air.
- Winter Royal Lady: Literally. The Queen of all ice creatures and frozen land.
- Beast Man: Bulky and ripped bipedal tiger.
- Escaped from Hell: He was killed but later resurrected by Lania and made into an ice spirit.
- Evil Is Deathly Cold: A beast living in frozen land with deadly skills of ice.
- Fangs Are Evil: His sharp fangs are able to freeze his prey upon contact. They grew sharper by killing beast hunters, some of which included Snipper's family.
- It's Personal: He killed Snipper's family because they were hunters. Snipper wants revenge and Ingrid will happily help him do so.
- Monster Lord: He was chosen as the leader of all beasts thanks to his powers.
- BFS: His sword is almost as big as his body. This seems like a common trend among many characters.
- Deal with the Devil: He makes a deal with the devil to gain more power but in return gives up his mind and body.
- Karmic Death: His greediness led to his death.
- A Load of Bull: He's a strong Minotaur beast with large horns and a diabolic face.
- An Axe to Grind: He carries a large axe which gets significantly bigger in his 5 star form.
- The Exile: He was exiled twice by Kris to the deepest part of the underworld.
- Gate Guardian: Gatekeeper of underworld. He guards it day and night without a moment of rest.
- Our Gargoyles Rock: He's a gargoyle and gatekeeper of the underworld.
- Rock Monster: Skin made of rock and stone.
- Cyclops: A scary and bulky cyclop.
- Dumb Muscle: His brain isn't as big as his muscles.
- Elite Mooks: He becomes a minion to Knox and is given better weapons and gear to increase his strength.
- The Fair Folk: She is a dark fairy.
- Our Fairies Are Different: She's a tiny dark fairy who likes dark magic. She also dresses in skimpy clothes.
- The Prankster: She loves scaring people with her magic and tricks.
- Psychic Powers: She can influence people's minds and force them to play with her.
- Came Back Strong: After his resurrection, Knox becomes much more powerful.
- Fallen Hero: A former commander of the kingdom who fought for justice and later becomes a knight of hell.
- Malevolent Masked Men: He wore a diabolic looking mask in his 4 to 6 star forms. He takes the mask off when awakened.
- The Undead: He dies but it later resurrected by a dark and mysterious force. Knox is a walking dead now.
- Cute Monster Girl: She's a seductive and feminine demon who looks very humanoid but winged and horned.
- Fairest of Them All: She is said to become more beautiful as time passes. She is the constant envy of the other succubi.
- Horny Devils: She's a seductive female demon AKA a succubi/succubus. She lusts after the life energies of adventurers.
- Stripperific: As expected of a succubi, she doesn't cover a lot.
- The Vamp: She has become a powerful seductress.