- The episode references Gumball and Darwin's voice actors going through puberty and being replaced by having their voices suddenly screw up, particularly Gumball declaring "Our voices are broke!" in a deep voice that causes the bathroom to reverberate.
- The anticlimax of the scene with John. "Actually, I'm not allowed to do anything but ask you to leave the premises peacefully..."
- And his baton going limp as he admits it.
- The Band-Aid doctor telling Gumball and Darwin that they'll grow up to be strong like Richard, then they briefly turn into him.
- Mr. Fitzgerald channeling Bryan Mills when he mistakes Gumball for a prank caller.
- Mr. Fitzgerald: Now listen to me. I have a very specific set of skills. Skills I've acquired over a very long career. In real estate. If you never call my daughter again, that... will be the end of it. But if you do, I will look for you. I will find you. And I will build a house around you. With no doors!
- During his speech, his side of the Split-Screen Phone Call starts growing bigger and bigger until Gumball only has a small triangle of his side left, that his head is squished into the shape of. Then when the phone call ends, Darwin starts looking above Gumball's head, which Gumball questions.Darwin: I don't know. What are you pointing at? Explanation
- When Gumball tries talking to Penny but lost his voice, Mr. Fitzgerald rolls up her window and starts giving the same speech again. Gumball, annoyed, opens Mr. Fitzgerald's door, rolls his window up, and slams the door back in his face.
- Gumball dejectedly walks along a sidewalk and kicks Rosie off her tricycle without even noticing her.
- The entire rap segment. ALL OF IT.
- One highlight is Nicole in tears as Larry cuts up her credit card when it's rejected.
- When Gumball is in a jacket and low hanging, sagging pants.Gumball: I don't wear a suit or a stupid tie/I dress with my eyes closed, and I still look fly
Louie: *points to Gumball* You look like you got a leg transplant from a wiener dog.
Gumball: Oh yeah?! Well you, uh...
Gumball: ...And when I don't have a comeback/I can always cry...
- During the beginning, Gumball and Darwin are chasing the Rainbow Factory and Sarah keeps showing up, and after dodging her for a few times, Gumball then resorts to pushing her out of the way a lot. At one point, they run past her and Gumball runs back just to push her and say "We don't have the time!"
- Sarah's tape recorder. And the Running Gag of Gumball throwing it out of annoyance.
- When Sarah is trying to find out how she can fit into Gumball and Darwin's lives:Gumball: Well, at the moment you're more like... the insanely obsessive one.
Sarah: The insanely obsessive one! I can totally do that.
Gumball: No, no, no. I didn't mean I wanted-
Sarah: And I'll be really creepy, and you'll be really scared, but in your final moments you'll realize that we're meant to be.
Gumball: My "final moments"? What does that mean?!
- Sarah's video and song, which consists of ways she's been stalking Darwin and Gumball for months, is hilariously disturbing. Perhaps the best part is when it suddenly cuts to her in front of Gumball's closet, wearing his clothes and happily dancing around.
- Gumball and Darwin's reactions to Sarah's video. Followed by rapid babbling of fear from both of them, a Beat, and ends with Gumball saying in a calm manner:I think we need to have a reasonable conversation with this young lady.
- Sarah's sucky fanart of Gumball and Darwin.
- When Gumball and Darwin analyze Sarah's locker, they find a drawing of them where Darwin is much taller than Gumball. While Darwin's talking, Gumball makes a puzzled face, quietly compares his and Darwin's height, and checks his eyes. Then comes this exchange:Darwin: (sadly) Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Gumball: I know, right? I'M DEFINITELY TALLER THAN YOU! AND IF MY EYES WERE THAT CLOSE TOGETHER, I'D BE A CYCLOPS!
- The end of the "fight" between Gumball and Darwin that basically invokes Left the Background Music On where Gumball has to extend the fight scene because Sarah can't get her tape player to change tracks and jump in between Gumball and Darwin like she's supposed to.
- When Gumball tries to exercise his organs start flipping out. When it looks like gallons of sweat are pouring out of him, he states that it's his organs crying.
- The Mass "Oh, Crap!" in response to Coach forcing Jamie to apologize to Gumball. And everyone's mouth stays open until the next day.
- We flashback to some of Jamie's worst acts of bullying: feeding Anton to ducks, chewing off Teri's leg and spitting it at her, and turning Banana Joe and Sarah into an ice cream sundae.
- Gumball can't decide how to address Coach when he and Darwin meet her for the first time, leading to this line:Gumball: Hi, miss...ter?
- At the end when Coach is revealed to be Jamie's mother, Gumball and Darwin are more shocked that Coach is a woman.
- Just the entire episode in general. It's a parody of zombie apocalypse/survival horror/found footage horror movies and video games but it's not a "cheesy" parody. This episode would be downright terrifying if all the "infectees" didn't have goofy grins and drool rainbows.
- The episode begins with Richard's "Wonder Hug", which has the appearance of a miniature rainbow-colored nuke.
- Gumball tries to stop smiling by ripping off his mouth and putting it back on upside down, only for his head to horrifically rotate and turn his mouth back to its original position.
- When Simian realizes that there's something wrong with Gumball and Darwin, the camera starts to zoom in on her reaction, only to have it zoom in too much and hit her, as if there was an actual camera.
- When the nurse tells Ms. Simian that she's been shining a flashlight in Gumball and Darwin's eyes for half an hour Ms. Simian asks what time it is, then the Running Gag time stamp prompt hits her.
- When the virus breaks out, Tobias asks the infected girls to contaminate him, only for them to walk past and attack Leslie.
- Gumball and Banana Joe are chasing Penny into a dead end in the library, and Gumball first pushes then kickes Banana Joe away so he can infect Penny himself.
- Tina has Miss Simian cornered, and is about to infect her with the Joy (similar to what happened to Ripley on Aliens), but Tina can't hug her because of her short T-Rex arms!
- Richard entering the house with a box and a sandwich. He then explains how he saw a commercial about washing powder that made him wonder how much he'd need to wash a monkey. Then he thought about how cute monkeys are with their furry little faces, and then he thought about how puppies are cuter than dogs. So he bought a sandwich.
- After the turtle tears the head off the Kupok action figure in her flaming terrarium, she makes a tittering sound which is officially subtitled◊ as "[imitating Hannibal Lecter]"
- After the turtle's "death".Darwin: (surprised) He was revived by my tears!
Gumball: (horrified) HE FEEDS ON MISERY!!!
- When Gumball is used as bait:Gumball: Why am I the bait?
Darwin: (emerges from a bush) Because you're the one he likes biting the most.
Gumball: Alright, but why am I not allowed to wear clothes?
Darwin: (emerges from the bush again) Because he could choke on them. (disappears back into the bush, then reemerges and places leaves and twigs on Gumball's head)
Gumball: What was that for?
Darwin: Presentation. It's important!
- Not only is it awesome, but what Darwin says to the turtle is pretty damn funny.
- Anton's death montage includes getting crushed by a bowling ball, suffering a heart attack after seeing a screamer Internet video, getting stomped on by Tina Rex, Tobias unknowingly eating him as part of his lunch, getting blown up in chemistry class, getting hit in the face with a baseball, getting a door slammed on him, getting put through a paper shredder, exploding while playing a slide whistle, and getting pecked to death by the birds that emerge from his locker.
- When Gumball and Darwin see Anton reincarnate in his home, their minds are literally blown.
- When their first attempt at making an Anton with the toaster results in a burnt one:Darwin: He deserves a righteous farewell.
(cut to the trashcan)
Darwin and Gumball: (Ant-1 is tossed into the trash) Bye! (trashcan is closed)
- At the beginning of the episode, when Gumball is about to beat a game at the arcade and sweat starts gushing out of his armpits like in "The Coach", Darwin puts his hands over Gumball's armpits to block it, which causes the sweat to come out of his nose, then his ears, then his nipples.
- After taking over the house, Zach takes the kids' room and makes Anais sleep in a boot, while Darwin has to sleep with Evil Turtle. Meanwhile, Zach is poking Nicole's face because she tried to beat him at anything he chose, in this case being obnoxious, and failed.
- Zach makes Richard sign away his position of man of the house. This causes Richard to slowly dress more and more feminine, including make-up, a jacket, and a wig as well as act like a stereotypical woman.
- Anais's response to Zach's Split-Personality Takeover.Nicole: We need to get rid of this "Zach". Permanently.
Anais: (inside of a boot) One step ahead of you. (pulls a baseball bat out of the boot, whispers) I knew this day would come.
Nicole: By changing his name to Gumball. At the town hall.
Anais: (laughs nervously) Yeah that's what I—-that's what I meant!
- Zach is taking over Gumball's memories, but Darwin and Gumball both agree that he can keep the kiss from "The Pressure".
- When Zach puts up a false police warrant saying that the Wattersons' car is stolen, the police not only redundantly put up a spike strip in front of their roadblock, they put both on a street that the Wattersons weren't even going to go down. After they escape, the police drive over the spike strip.
- During the Battle in the Center of the Mind, Zach is obliterated from Gumball's memory in a flash of light—Smash Cut to real world Gumball farting.
- The paper woman tells the Wattersons that they didn't even have to leave the house and could've just filed Gumball's name change on the internet, and is abruptly cut off by the end.
- One of two stiffly-animated crowd members from "The Sweaters" discovers that he can actually move, but ends up angering the crowd because he's "different" and ends up carrying his second friend out of the stadium.
- Hank and the Gray Construction Man over-reacting to Steve's pink wig.
- The rainbow-colored bird performing a dance to attract who he thinks is a female pigeon. The pigeon, through subtitles, says he's male, much to the dismay of the rainbow bird. The pigeon tells the bird to keep dancing, which he obliges. You'll definitely laugh once you realize the homoerotic overtones.
- "No one asked you, magic talking fire hydrant!"
- The flashback of how Gumball and Darwin ended up wearing body-painted clothes: Richard mistakes the dishwasher for the washing machine and vice-versa.
- Principal Brown found out they painted on their clothes because of the pixellated portions of their bodies... which for Darwin, for some reason, is his feet. Again.
- Said clothes result in Principal Brown telling Gumball and Darwin that they can't walk around school looking like they went to sleep at an art student's party.
- Principal Brown dressing like a student and trying to act cool so he can be Gumball and Darwin's friend.Principal Brown: Swag! Rap music!... Piercings! YOLO! Hashtag! MP3! Tweets! Selfies! Skinny jeans! L-O-
(Mr. Small smacks him in the face with a lunch tray)
Mr. Small: I'm sorry, Principal Brown, but you look like such a jerk that even a granola-crunching pacifist like me had to something about it.
Principal Brown: That is so refrigerated! You guys are riddled with disease! We should very much be suspended in an exterior environment.
Gumball: Did you mean to tell us that that's cool, we're sick, and we should totally hang out together?
Principal Brown: For sure! Uh, izzle.
- The awkward slumber party Principal Brown has with Gumball and Darwin, where he tries to tell them stories about his relationship with Miss Simian and realizes how inappropriate that is mid-sentence, followed by him throwing himself out the window and landing in a dumpster.
- Gumball pulling a pair of high heels out of Principal Brown's safe and concluding that that's how a furry slug with no visible feet can make noise while he walks.
- Principal Brown is trying to blow up the school, and Mr. Small eagerly tries to block his path a la the protesters of the Tiananmen Square Massacre, even grabbing some grocery bags to look more like Tank Man, but ends up getting walked on like the Extreme Doormat he is.
- The other teachers admitting their lies: Miss Simian lied about her age to get the job, Mr. Small isn't a U.S. citizen, and the Coach is not a woman... who can say she's never lied on her resume.
- Gumball wakes up in to music playing. He wants to sleep more but really likes the song. So he whines about it and keeps his really sour look on his face while break-dancing.
- Felicity accusing Richard of being a bad father for allegedly leaving Gumball and Darwin homeless — while she shoves her son in the trunk and buckles up her groceries.
- The Running Gag of Anais facepalming with the 'high five' glove.
- Nicole's idea of a scary story for adults is "The tale of the 16 hour shift, with no paid overtime!".
- Richard thinking the engine is the "front trunk" of the car...and a good place to store marshmallows.
- When Nicole states she only gets five days off a year, we get a montage of what happened on the other four days:
- On Christmas, Richard and Anais decorated the house in whipped cream instead of fake snow, and Nicole comes home and slips on it.
- On the Fourth of July, Richard lit some fireworks, which blew up the backyard.
- The day Granny Jojo came to visit, she made Nicole follow an incredibly strict schedule for driving her around town.
- On Halloween, Richard tried to scare Nicole with a wolf mask. Her reaction was to karate kick him down the stairs. When she realizes her mistake, Richard cries out "There's some liquid in my lungs!"
- "If I was after brains, I wouldn't be chasing you folks."
- WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!? Im a nice guy, look!
- The entire episode can be considered one since it's all one big lampshade hung over the fact that Molly was phased out of the show after the first season. Apparently, the universe decided that she was a mistake because she was too boring, so it sent her into a blank void and wiped everyone's memory of her.
- Darwin describing the cheerleaders:Darwin: It's not that I'm not supportive but... they're kind of a trainwreck. That, like, a truck crashed into... and then the whole thing sunk into a lake... and managed to catch fire... and exploded.
(cut to cheerleaders trying to do a pyramid, and crashing.)
Darwin: Alright, I guess they didn't explode, but you have to admit that-*BOOM*
- When Gumball and Darwin look through a yearbook for clues as to the identity of the missing student:Gumball: Stop, look! (he points to a picture of Principal Brown standing with his arms crossed, showing only his upper body. Below, someone has drawn a skirt and slender legs in line with Principal Brown's body. Gumball snickers.)
Gumball: I mean-stop, look! (this time he points to a picture of the school cheerleaders in a pyramid formation. Someone is clearly missing from the bottom right.)
- After finding out Mr. Small was right about Molly, Darwin and Gumball come to tell him he's not crazy...and find he's wearing only a loin cloth, tinfoil hat, and has eyes drawn on his chest.Mister Small: The six nipple-eyes see the past, the present, and the future.
Gumball: ... (under breath to Darwin) Six?
- Among the terrible ideas relegated to the void are jorts, the mullet, Rob (the blue cyclops background character who Gumball and Darwin couldn't remember in "The Pony"), disco, 1980s hairspray, the Microsoft Word paper clip assistant, and The Crazy Frog ringtone mascot.Gumball: Run him over.
- Then Crazy Frog gets chased down by two dodos. They wince, followed by Mr. Small saying this:Mr. Small: Ooh, that won't be necessary, he's gone the way of the dodo.
- Then Crazy Frog gets chased down by two dodos. They wince, followed by Mr. Small saying this:
- Gumball and Darwin break the news to Rocky about his father being in the hospital by stuffing a note in a brownie and feeding it to him.
- Mrs. Robinson deals with her husband being laid up in the hospital by going on an island vacation — and nearly marrying a man she met during that vacation.
- Gumball's epic facepalm.
- One of Tobias's many failed attempts to hits on girls in resulted in Teri splashing her glass of water in his face, but he insists it was because "She knew how hot I was." So Penny takes her glass and dumps it out on the floor.
- "Say hello to DARKWIN!"
- Tobias talks about Clayton dating sextuplets all at once. Gumball deadpans back that it "Sounds complicated. And repetitive."
- When Masami gets a brain freeze, she starts snowing and Idaho catches it on his tongue before realizing where the snow came from and trying to scrape it off.
- The Sheriff using his taser on a kiddie ride, causing it to go incredibly fast. When it stops, Gumball is stuck in motion blur and Rosie walks by calling them wusses. This is followed by a montage of the Sheriff using the taser on various objects:
- A vending machine, which starts spitting out cans until the window breaks and it starts launching them like rockets.
- Bobert, three times; the first two times he dances, the third time he enters defense mode.
- Two inflatable men, which causes them to catch fire.
- An ATM, which sets off its alarm while it sprays a green ooze on them.
- Another taser, causing them to explode.
- The Sheriff scares people with his sirens. They jump so fast they disappear, but after about the dozenth one they all start coming down at once.
- The Sheriff, Darwin, and Gumball get Felicity off the road using a PIT maneuver. She was driving an ice cream truck. They were driving a baby carriage.
- The Sheriff's boss is a bucket of fried chicken. According to the video description on the show's website, "Chicken Bucket" is his name.
- At the start of the episode, Gumball had it all planned to land a perfect blow against Darwin during their pillow fight... only for Anais to attack Gumball from behind before Gumball will execute it.
- Nicole doing the same as Gumball while planning to throw the two from their room down to school bus, only for Anais to inform her that the two already got to the bus even before Nicole finished thinking her plan.
- Teri's latest hypochondriac fit has Joan prescribing two weeks off from school and some heavy sedatives—for herself—and telling Teri to leave so she can crawl under the desk and re-evaluate her career choices.
- When Joan tells Darwin to hold in his sneeze, he does so and it causes his head to inflate before going to his feet and causing his shoes to burst.
- Mr. Small bursting through the door when Gumball suggests an alternate approach to curing Darwin of his sneezing.
- The Take That! against holistic medicine: the "unbreakable" crystal breaking, Mr. Small telling Gumball that the magazine he ordered the crystal from shut down after two editions, the ridiculous costume he wears, and the line about how holistic medicine was started by near-criminal bozos.
- Mr. Small trying to cure Darwin through acupuncture, then when Darwin is clearly in agony Gumball comments that on a scale of 1 to 10, he scores a "Somebody please finish me off, every second of my tragic existence is pure agony". Darwin sneezes, causing the pins to fly into Gumball and Mr. Small, then Gumball adds "I can smell dancing and taste purple" while Mr. Small says something in a foreign language, saying that he meant to moan, and collapsing.
- The Bananas being poor victims of Darwin's sneezing and getting blown all the way to the Great Wall of China.
- "We put our Moms in a cage! Three go in, one comes out! Three go in, one comes ouuuu..."
- The sheer amount of abuse Banana Barbara goes through puts Anton's death montage from "The Recipe" to shame.Banana Joe: You're the super-est, mom. At least in my heart.
Banana Barbara: (slurring) No, you're the super-est mom!
- At the end of the episode, Tobias pulls out the card he was making for his mom at the beginning of the episode... then tears it apart in front of her because she got showed up by Nicole again.
- Richard's reading Nicole's card after being asked if she forced him to lock the computer, including the threat that he'll be sleeping on the couch if he doesn't read the card.
- Richard yelling at Gumball and Darwin for burning him, choking him, and feeding him an undercooked steak (the last of which was actually bait for the dogs).
- Nicole paying Larry for the computer and the damages done to the store with a cracker.Larry: Ohhh, you've gotta be KIDDING ME- *takes a bite out of the cracker*
- Gumball gripes about having to take out the trash on Elmore Plus, and then asks Darwin whether he should add "YOLO". Darwin then tells him to "have some self-respect"...before saying that he should add "#swag" instead.OMG GOT 2 SL@V3 AWAY TKING OUT THE TRASH . . . SMH
- Gumball and Darwin draw portraits of each other, but Gumball is confused as to why his has a horrifying clown in the background. So he turns around... Turns out the clown is a telegram delivery man—Nicole apparently really wanted to make an impression with her reminder to take the trash out.
- Gumball meows while chasing a laser on 4 legs with orchestra music playing... then claws his face snarling at the laser and jumping out the window while playing a cat scream.
- Gumball and Darwin performing a rhythmic melody with everything around the house, including Gumball armpit-farting. Then the microwave's clock hits 5, and the final noise heard afterward is his armpit fart.
- The end where the entire family eats trash for dinner after Gumball throws the groceries on the garbage truck. And if you look closely, you can actually see him grab the grocery bag (which is identical to the garbage bag), so you know what to expect beforehand.
- The way Penny's shell cracks in the first place - she improvises a kiss between her and Gumball in a school play, and Gumball takes the invitation - but is so nervous he ends up headbutting her by accident.
- Richard loudly narrating what's going on in front of him in 100% earnestness somehow fails to get annoying...for some viewers.
- Gumball doesn't go along with Richard's convoluted plan for the family members to share food to make sure no one gets jealous of the one sitting next to the other.NICOLE! THE PLAN ISN'T WORKING! THE CHAIN IS BROKEN! WE'RE LOSING CALORIES!
- Penny's minotaur-like form stops Jackie and Harold in traffic. When Jackie screams for Harold to do something, Harold assures his wife he'll take care of it — and runs out the car, leaving her alone with the creature.
- Mr. Fitzgerald, shocked at Penny being outside of her shell, inadvertently says things that are hurting her feelings. Gumball tries to fix his sentences.Mr. Fitzgerald: What have you done? You've turned her into a freak!
Gumball: A freak...ishly beautiful young lady. (Laughs nervously)
Mr. Fitzgerald: She looks like a pig...
Gumball: -ture of beauty. Ha ha, absolutely!
Mr. Fitzgerald: You turned my daughter into a monster!
Gumball: -truck! ...Of prettiness?
- Gumball bursting into what looks like Banana Joe taking a bath (after bursting in on Banana Barbara painting a picture that predicted the event), but it turns out to be his dad Banana Bob without his mustache, as when he puts it back on, his high-pitched screaming goes down a few octaves.
- Gumball bursting in on Banana Joe watching an online video of a peeled orange slowly being spread apart with a box of tissues next to his laptop, then Gumball quickly closes the door again.
- After giving Patrick a well-deserved talking down for how he's been treating his daughter, Mr. Fitzgerald apologizes. Gumball then tells him not to beat himself up over it either because "Parenting is hard!", and he's still yelling like when he was calling him out.
- Nicole gets shot by the pest controller's tranq dart, paralyzing one half of her body, so she tells Darwin and Anais to "teach him a lesson", which they do by grabbing her limp arm and leg, stretching them out like noodles, and slapping him in the face with them.
- Principal Brown gives himself a wax job for Miss Simian, only for his hair to grow back immediately... and Gumball and Darwin seeing everything.
- Gumball and Darwin's horrified reaction to Principal Brown's temporarily hairless body: Gumball states that he was standing there "long enough for curiosity to turn to regret" and instead of going on a date with Penny over the weekend, he's going to stay home and bleach his eyeballs.
- Gumball states that Chris Morris is so old, he should be classified as a mineral.
- Principal Brown immediately dropping his being a principal at 4:00pm — just as Miss Simian bursts in and yells, "ROMANCE, NOW!"
- While it is also very unsettling, Darwin talking to Chris Morris in the park is pretty funny: he talks about his fears of Gumball not having time for him anymore after the events of "The Shell," which goes from calmly explaining the situation to going Laughing Mad to rocking back and forth in catatonia to angrily telling off Chris Morris to sobbing to accepting the fact that Gumball deserves to be happy and that Darwin should accept it.
- The Good-Times Montage in its entirety, including the in-your-face sudden close-ups of Principal Brown's hair.
- Gumball's strings of Little "No"s to a full-blown Big "NO!" after he realized that he and Darwin kissed and snuggled Principal Brown's hair instead of Chris Morris.
- Gumball tries to get into the school by carving out a circle in a window and using Darwin's mouth like a suction cup to remove it. Somehow, the rest of the wall falls out in a semicircle and narrowly avoids falling on them.
- When Gumball and Darwin are trying to chase Chris Morris, they find that he's so slow that walking at normal speed will make it impossible to catch him, so they have to walk at "90s Internet slow", with appropriate visuals.
- The twist on Outrun the Fireball when Gumball and Darwin jump at the wrong time, fall on their faces, and get burned (non-fatally) when Chris Morris fills the chemistry lab with Bunsen burner gas and plugs a broken lamp so it will blow up.
- Donut Cop puckering up when Miss Simian yells, "Romance now!"
- Gumball trying to squat-dance and kicking himself in the face.
- "I AM NOT MAKING A SCENE!"
- Penny unzips her bag and sees Darwin was inside it, reading her diary. She invites him to talk about it with her and Gumball at lunch, then zips the bag up and carries him off before he can say anything.
- "SUSSIE LOVES CHICKEN SKIN!!!"
- Gumball's daydream about a romantic night with Penny immediately turns hilarious when he accidentally proposes to Darwin instead.
- The ridiculous face and muscle-bound pose Darwin took every time he did something bad to Penny during the basketball game.De-fense! (stomp, stomp) De-fense!
- Gumball's weird laugh and the face he makes. "Ah. Ah. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh. Ah. Ah. Aaaaaaaahhhh."
- Darwin and Gumball have a "bro wedding", which was Penny's idea.
- The Black Comedy Burst of the Fitzgerald house being on fire after the heartwarming ending of Gumball and Darwin's bro wedding.
- Darwin gets so fed up with Gumball blathering about himself and Penny that he begins eating his own face.
- Gumball's message to Penny that she's cool gets passed around to everyone in class telephone game-style and ends with Carmen telling Penny that Gumball said she was fat, causing Penny to shapeshift into her gorgon form and hiss at him. Then Gumball gets pelted with trash, papers, books, and Banana Joe (as in someone just threw him at Gumball).
- Richard got banned from Elmore's chicken restaurant because he took the "All You Can Eat" gimmick literally and ate a chair.
- Darwin saves Gumball from the Snatcher by turning on the TV—only to get the home shopping channel and Gumball replying that he'd rather live an eternity of damnation in limbo than watch that to save his life.
- Carrie's reunion with her dad after he returned back to normal from being the Snatcher being ruined immediately when Gumball talks about how it's like his relationship with Penny. Everyone groans.
- Also, Carrie's dad initially tries to hug her but because she's a ghost, he walks through her, trips and falls out of Gumball's attic window, killing him instantly. Carrie asks if her Dad is okay.Gumball: ssssss...No. No no no no no no no no. No no. No.
- Also, Carrie's dad initially tries to hug her but because she's a ghost, he walks through her, trips and falls out of Gumball's attic window, killing him instantly. Carrie asks if her Dad is okay.
- Nicole, Gumball, Darwin, and Anais worrying about Granny Jojo's sudden good mood: she calls Nicole "average", which, according to Nicole, is the nicest thing she's ever said about her, Gumball replies that Granny Jojo actually gave the kids real candy instead of her expired fungal medication, and Darwin being surprised that Granny Jojo is capable of smiling.
- After Richard collapses from hearing that Jojo is dating Louie, Nicole tells the kids to get the first aid kit. It's a bag of nachos, and as soon as she opens it he starts attacking it.
- Richard disapproves of Granny Jojo seeing Louie because he believes his father could be coming back from buying milk. He left 42 years ago.note Everyone else's reactions sell it, especially Granny Jojo's, who looks incredibly nervous.
- When Richard tells Jojo that she'll follow his rules as long as she lives under his roof, Gumball snarks that no one should follow his "12 meals a day" rule.
- Gumball thinking seeing Granny Jojo prettied up (to use the term loosely) is just a bad dream...until Anais and Darwin say it's not.
- The kids make a Rube Goldberg Device to get Granny Jojo out the window of their room, which only launches her into the ceiling.
- When the kids attempt to get Granny Jojo out with a Bedsheet Ladder it ends up being too short, so they use her girdle. Darwin can't believe how big it is, Gumball can't believe that he was touching it with his bare hands, and Anais can't believe that she's genetically predestined to wear one someday.
- When Richard blocks Jojo and Louie's kiss, his hand gets covered in slobber and he wipes it on Gumball's face. Gumball declares "Well, that's that face ruined." then pulls off his head and grows another one.
- Richard and Louie's "man-off". Naturally, Louie wins every competition:
- Growing hair: Offscreen, Louie grew hair on his head, ears and nose while Gumball was talking, while all Richard managed to grow was three hairs on his chin.
- "Man Washing": Richard washes with the showerhead, but still smells bad enough to disgust Anais. Louie rubs a toothbrush on his head then uses it to brush his teeth, and his breath causes Anais to turn green, then her head unscrews, her ears fly off, and she melts.
- "Man Sitting": Richard and Louie are sitting on the couch. Richard tries to relax harder and puts his arms and legs behind his back, causing him to fall on his face.
- "Man Cooking": Louie makes Gumball a burger with rare meat. Richard tries to eat a live cow and she kicks him.
- "Man Whistling": Richard tries to whistle with one finger only to accidentally make himself throw up, though the scene cuts off before we can see it happen.
- "Man Dancing": Richard dances but Louie doesn't. Apparently, it was a trick question because real men don't dance.
- With everyone being pissed at having a bad day, Richard tells Gumball to make dinner because he's "too angry to make a valid excuse". Gumball then pushes it to Darwin who questions why he has to do it. Gumball replies by opening his mouth like a◊ Predator and hissing at him.◊
- Nicole being so tense that when she attempts to dial the phone, she pushes the keys with enough force to break them out.
- During Nicole's flashback, when Larry charges her $100 for a tune-up, she pounds the hood and breaks a headlight causing it to go up to $200, then every time she yells something breaks and the price goes up until it reaches $750, leading to her harsh "Reason You Suck" Speech toward Larry—which she admits she's unleashing on him since he's the only other person around:Nicole: (head grows, voice deepens) You are a worm! You're a thieving, bottom-feeding, money-grubbing crook! People like you are squeezing the very last cent out of hard-working families! You're the reason ice caps are melting and baby polar bears are homeless! (returns to normal) I think that's all there was. Here. (gives him the money)
Larry: Uh, would you like to add a tip?
Nicole: Sure, a little extra 12%? (inhales, becomes angry again) You're a worthless maggot, a pointless little—
- When it returns to the Watterson household, it looks like the camera is zoomed in on Nicole's face when in actuality her head has now grown to massive size and Richard is using the coffee table to push her back.
- Larry's explanation as to why he can't sell Richard more food:Larry: Sir, please! You just ingested 12,000 calories an hour ago! To burn that off, you'll literally have to catch fire.
- Gumball being so hungry that he begins to digest himself; as in, a black hole forms in his stomach and begins sucking his head in.
- Darwin being so hungry that he can't do Meat-O-Vision right, so he sees Gumball as a purse.
- When the Wattersons attempt to drive the car after Larry quits, they find that the gas has been siphoned and everything holding it together is also gone, so it falls apart and a bunch of people come by to steal its parts. Then they drive an imaginary car.
- Jackie emerging from the wrecked van, clacking bottles on her fingers a la Luther from The Warriors with her Henpecked Husband Harold on a leash and barking like a dog.
- Mr. Small asking the Wattersons if they've taken any antibiotics, because if he's going to eat others, then the meat has to be organic and free of anything unnatural.
- The way Nicole dispatches Leslie: she bites off part of his goddamn face and swings him by the neck so she can knock out Carmen's dad.
- The fact that it took 20 minutes after Larry quit for Elmore to go downhill.
- Richard is so depressed in January that he takes out the trash and throws himself in the can with it.
- Gumball pitching "Dependence Day" as a holiday and Anais, in a sarcastic Simpleton Voice, replies, "Yay! Where we all celebrate our lack of freedom!"
- Darwin turning into an early 1930s cartoon character because of how depressing January is: black and white, with wide, pie eyes and Mickey Mouse gloves, a scratchy vinyl sound to his voice, and perpetually bouncing—which, in this case, is a case of the shakes.
- "You know metalheads: they pretend to be hardcore, but they're just hippies who like leather."
- Rocky telling the kids about the differences between grindcore, black metal, and Viking metal...when he's supposed to be driving the bus.
- Mr. Small is so depressed that he forgot how to smile, so he had to force himself to smile with tape. When he rips the tape off, it also rips off the white part of his head revealing a primate-like face underneath.
- Principal Brown tries to hibernate until spring in Miss Simian's desk, but he finds that he doesn't hibernate. Much like Gumball not originally knowing his own real name, Principal Brown doesn't know what his own species is.
- Richard creating the Sluzzlewurst in the same fashion as Usagi/Serena does when she transforms into Sailor Moon.
- Richard's credit card being sucked dry (literally) due to all the groceries he bought for the Sluzzle Tag feast.
- Richard's Sluzzlewurst is so fattening, it causes Anais to sweat butter.
- The poorly-animated Sluzzle Tag special has two skeletons saying, "Jolly Sluzzle Ta—" then ends with a message that, because animation is a very lengthy process and Sluzzle Tag is a recent holiday, the very short scene we just saw was all the network had time to make.
- When Gumball realizes he's going to disappoint everyone when they realize Sluzzle Dude doesn't exist, he imagines the planet exploding, but Anais points out that everyone will just hate him and it cuts to a live-action clay Gumball being pounded flat.
- Gumball and Banana Joe trick Darwin into viewing Joe's butt through a microscope. Darwin is so horrified that he sees butts everywhere; Leslie's face, the faces on a poster of a bride and groom, a cropped portion of The Creation of Adam, and Ms. Simian's face, but Darwin decides that the latter is an improvement.
- Tobias hits on Penny by calling his dance "The Butterfly Effect." Penny comments that it goes great with the dance she came up with, where she waves each hand in front of Tobias like she's holding something. Tobias asks what it's called and Penny answers "The Bug Spray".
- How Miss Simian demonstrates the actual Butterfly Effect in action: she flicks her chalk into the ceiling fan, which ultimately results in Tobias getting hit over the head by the window.
- Gumball and Darwin react to the butterfly coming out of their chrysalis as if they were an expectant mother going into labor.
- While it also crosses into Nightmare Fuel, the appearance of the titular butterfly is just offsetting enough to be hilarious... Not to mention the random squeaky noises they make.
- Gumball has a... warped definition of the term "baby boomer":Gumball: (in regards to the butterfly) Dude! How can something this cute be responsible for something as bad as a tornado? It's like blaming baby boomers for the state of the world! How can babies going boom ruin the economy?
- Rocky tries to escape Alison who mistook his falling next to her on one knee with a bagel in his hand as a marriage proposal.
- During "Elmore Help Desk", Karen answers Alison's question to Mr. Robinson.
- The epic and overly long domino fall of everyone in Elmore, ending with Hector falling on top of Sussie's dad and getting him caught in his nose.
- The episode took the most well-known example of the Butterfly Effect (a butterfly flapping their wings causing a tornado) and ultimately played that example straight.
- Gumball calling the man on the box of healthy cereal a "cowboy goat with high blood pressure."
- Gumball and Darwin going on a sugar rush and suddenly understanding everything in the world—except the meaning of life—then come out of the rush in a park where Gumball is dressed in a ballerina outfit with combat boots while Darwin is handcuffed to a lamppost with a tribal tramp stamp on his butt.
- Larry tells Gumball and Darwin his daily schedule when they ask him about the meaning of life. He soon goes mad from the revelation when he realizes how boring it is and proceeds to leave his post, steal his boss's money, kiss his girlfriend Karen and his boss (the teddy bear boss who beat up Richard and bullies Larry as seen in "The Refund") before throwing him in the cash register, steal Mrs. Robinson's car, drive to the beach, and walk into the ocean. All this while manically repeating his daily schedule.
- Nicole about the meaning of life: CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU! AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMEN!
- Anais joining her father in blissful ignorance, putting on a homemade toga and eating chicken nuggets and fries on the couch, after Gumball and Darwin bombard her with disturbing questions after Anais tells them that the meaning of life for her is a quest for knowledge.
- The Forest of Doom's creatures and their song."'Cause the meaning of life is to eat or be-"
- The Sun and planets singing a cheery song about how life doesn't matter in the grand scale of things, with Gumball dismissing the song because he can't hear it and the planets are so far slow that by the time they finish, it will have been 4.75 billion years and the sun will have exploded — which it does. Made better by the bizarre fact that all of the planets have British accents like the moon and Saturn did in "The Debt".
- Sussie gives a surprisingly profound answer on what the meaning of life is to the shock of a dejected Gumball and Darwin...before continuing to throw mayonnaise to feed pigeons.
- When Gumball accidentally ignites a computer in the school library, he decides to use a soda to douse the flames, only causing the flames to grow bigger. He then tries to use the fire extinguisher...by smashing it on the flaming computer, promptly causing it to explode. All the while both him and Darwin are quietly screaming.
- Alan's face every time he does something nice or noble.
Darwin: What? You said "don't forget any details.''
- Gumball tries to frame Alan by having Darwin draw his "noble expression" on a non-sentient green balloon, and notes him not to forget any detail, doing an impression of him. Darwin draws Gumball doing said impression on the balloon, complete with the wire fence behind him.
- Gumball's justifying wanting to prove Alan is prone to being bad by saying that it's for science, the people deserve to know and that he has nothing else to do today.
- When his first attempt to break Alan fails, Gumball shouts that he will eventually succeed because if he doesn't, he'll have to ask very important questions about himself.
- One of Gumball's attempts to break Alan is to kidnap his parents and sell them to a creepy clown, then videotape them being turned into balloon animals and show it to him. To both his and Darwin's horror, Alan takes it in stride.Gumball:...Am I going too far?
Darwin: No no no. You went too far about seven hours ago. Now, you're going to prison.
- Gumball's sudden Heel Realization, much to Darwin's frustration.Gumball: HOW CAN YOU NOT BE ANGRY AFTER ALL I'VE DONE TO YOU?! [Gasps] After all I've done to you...I made you lose all your friends, your girlfriend, sold your parents. Even worse, I ate your last meatball — all of this to prove you can be just as bad as me? Could it be that that that I was wrong?
Darwin: IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?!
- After seeing no benefit from trying to be nice, Gumball decides against helping choking Tony. Darwin convinces him to do it with him, saying Tony might win the lottery, they receive some of the money, and use it to live in a house made of crystal, have their own jetpacks, wear clothes made of white tiger skin and be able to eat Unobtainium. Then it actually happens, but they instantly get bored with it and return to their normal lives when they were content to complaining about everything instead of getting whatever they want without some kind of obstacle.
- Gumball and Darwin eat Anais's cupcakes only to find that they were actually lemons iced with baking soda, which cause their faces to shoot out masses of foam.
- Before they ate their decoys, Richard's were made of toilet paper and Nicole's were made of soap.
- Donut Cop thinking "police" is two words instead of one.
- In response to Darwin weakly hitting him on the head with a frying pan: "What are you, vegan?!"
- Gumball's metaphor that gets so out of hand even he doesn't get it.Gumball: You know, you're the kinda guy who likes to take his boat out, all his sails on fire, a burger in each hand, a cape on his back, ready for Valhalla!Darwin: What's that supposed to mean?
Gumball: I don't know. I went too far with the metaphor and lost the plot myself.
- Richard accidentally knocks Banana Bob out while messing with binoculars and he gets rushed to the hospital. The Sheriff gets in Richard's face and asks who caused it, then he tries to run away and runs through a fence and into a house.
- Gumball sternly tells Nicole no to going to the mall, followed by Nicole's Fireball Eyeballs and Gumball immediately saying okay.
- Gumball tries to sabotage the car, which only makes it run faster, then when Nicole tries to pull out later at the mall the engine gets launched out.
- "Keep your clothes on!"
- Gumball's failed attempt at getting the police to close the mall.Donut Cop: This is a hoax call, isn't it?
Gumball: How do you know?
(zoom out to reveal Donut Cop standing directly behind Gumball)
Donut Cop: 'Cause I'm right next to you, kid. And for the record, you actually need to dial before you get through.
- Mr. Small's Anvilicious safety video at the beginning, "Watch Out, Little Teddy", which eventually slows down to a crawl near the end, followed by everyone in class having the same (realistically-detailed) horrified face.
- Teddy evidently isn't too bright, since the first time he gets injured is from him grabbing the grate from his oven without oven mitts.
- Mr. Small's reaction to the video was not only letting the class (who were equally horrified) leave school early but also to huddle in a dark corner of the room with a trashcan over his head.
- If you look closely during the safety video, you can catch a split-second shot of an animator's hand in the frame.
- The video says to be careful of strangers, using an old woman beating up Teddy with a crowbar after he held her while helping her cross the road. Learning from this, Darwin decides to injure an old lady to keep Gumball safe. Twice. Even funnier is the second time where afterward Gumball apologizes for Darwin; Betty responds that it was okay!
- Darwin turning on the child filter for the entire household, which removes Gumball's hip area as well as muting even "mom-sanctioned" curse words. Gumball, frustrated, then stomps Darwin's foot, who proclaims "OW, YOU-" before being cut-off with a clip show consisting of real-life images (of a mother and baby, a farmer making bales with a pitchfork, a young donkey and a clown* ) while a calm piano piece is playing in the background.
- The Wattersons somehow eating bowls of actual molecules after Darwin becomes convinced that all food is unhealthy. They also eat iron filings, which Richard grinds between his teeth creating sparks.
- Darwin actually calling the characters on the Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote-esque cartoon to tell them that the cartoon they're in is too violent.
- When Darwin chains the other Wattersons to the kitchen chairs, they motion for Gumball to get the key to their chains off the counter using his mouth. Instead, he grabs the cactus right next to it and chews it into a key.
- Richard disguising himself as a woman in order to distract one of the guards outside the town hall, even though there was no need for him to dress like that since he knocks Tony out within seconds with a fire hydrant anyway. The guard, upon seeing Richard, has no idea what to think.
- When Nicole is fighting Darwin's security guards, her attempts to hit them are censored resulting in 60s Batman-style sound cards appearing followed by them being knocked out.
- Nicole, Richard, and Anais admitting that they willingly went along with Darwin's fanatical safety measures because he's really cute and giving their best impressions of him spouting the phrases of a dictator in the most squeaky, cute voices they could muster.
- Gumball's audition for the Presidents' Day play.
- Gumball attaching himself to Tobias' back and Tobias thinking he's gained weight and hearing voices in his head.
- While looking for what he believes is a secret society at Elmore Junior High, Gumball checks Leslie, Banana Joe, and Miss Simian for tattoos.
- Part of Gumball's "initiation" is that he's told to roast Richwood High's mascot, but Darwin believes that the "society" worded it poorly and assumes that Gumball's roast will be the definition that involves fire. Instead, he ends up doing both.
- Anton talks about the movie Gumball hasn't seen yet, so Gumball eats Anton.
- The entire phone call between Gumball and Penny:
- Penny teases Gumball about spoilers, only for her dad to chime in and blurt out one himself. When Penny points out he's listening in on their phone call, Patrick pretends to have been disconnected, yet still keeps dropping more spoilers.
- The phone call was also being listened in on by Gumball's entire family, Polly, and, apparently, an NSA agent—the last of whom offhandedly admits to eavesdropping along with everyone else, and no one comments on his presence.
- Anais gets pissed of when she finds out even Polly got to see The Screamening when she didn't.
- Gumball shouting, "We're lucky that Larry's IQ is as small as his paycheck!" while hiding from Larry when he catches them allegedly committing movie piracy.
- Gumball remarking that the only thing he remembers about Miss Simian lecturing him and Darwin about being late was that the top of her head looks like Mt. Fuji.
- Darwin and Gumball make the dozen of duplicates of themselves created by time travel disappear by pointing out they shouldn't exist, then the proto-humans in the background suddenly start bowing down and worshiping them.
- The various ways Gumball and Darwin's time-traveling cause their classmates to change:
- When Gumball and Darwin scare off the first bipedal ape, the class all turn into quadrupeds.
- After Gumball and Darwin's duplicates all disappear, the class all look like them (Sarah, Leslie, and Masami look like Gumball and Carrie, Teri, Carmen, and Tobias look like Darwin) because they're now the genetic ancestors of all life on Earth.
- After returning from the future where they're posthumously revered as gods, everyone is fat.
- Everyone is angry and Sarah and Tobias are yelling in German, implying that they live in a world where the Germans won World War II and took over.
- Everyone has two heads.
- Everyone is giant.
- The world is upside down. Gumball and Darwin are the only ones affected by gravity.
- Everyone has Nested Mouths.
- When it looks like everything is normal, it turns out that Gumball and Darwin now have vertical eyelids. Gumball decides he can live with it and the episode ends.
- When Nicole assumes Gumball and Darwin have been stealing all the stuff around the house, she calls them out into the hall from their room, only to immediately tell them to go back into their room.
- Darwin and Gumball try to tell the eponymous "nobody" (Rob) that there are plenty of roles for him to take up, but all the ones they can think of are taken by someone who walks across the screen a second later. When they start suggesting a bunch of jobs Larry occupies, he walks by as each is mentioned with appropriate attire, then a whole mob of Larry start crossing the screen simultaneously.
- Gumball and Darwin successfully jump a fence with a lawnmower that's going way too slow to actually make the jump. It also explodes.
- Gumball's face when he first tells the other members of the family that he's in a bad mood, which shows up several more times throughout the episode, and he's initially so sour that he can't give a sarcastic comeback to Nicole asking him why.
- After Gumball inadvertently wishes everyone would leave, he goes into the living room, still stuck between his mattress and his bedspread so he could technically say he never got out of bed.
- To see if everyone's really gone, Gumball tries to create a chain reaction by knocking a lamp over, which knocks over the TV, which then knocks over a bookshelf, but a rubber ball and a vase fall off the shelf, the vase bounces off the ball and back on the shelf, straightening it and the TV and knocking the lamp against Gumball's head.
- When Gumball fakes being in pain he asks for Nicole to give him a kiss, then stretches his mouth out and kisses himself Uncle Grandpa-style.
- Gumball builds a metropolis out of building blocks and destroys it, then gets a figure in his foot, something pretty much every LEGO owner ever has experienced at least once, and flushes it down the toilet, only for it to not go down.
- Gumball trying to get over his bad mood by watching TV. The first thing he watches is a news report about an extremely poisonous lake, followed by a weather report about an upcoming acid rain and smog storm, a documentary about a rare species of frog that gets killed, and a shampoo commercial that's a big Take That! against the obsession with unattainable beauty and how most women featured in the media are digitally altered to achieve this.
- Gumball's musical sequence, which starts off as a Musical Pastiche of Pharrell Williams' "Happy" in which he tries to cheer himself up with various activities only to find a drawback to each of them, then he gets angry again and the song takes a massive turn in mood.
- When trying to make a meatloaf, Gumball states that onions can make you cry unless you make them cry first, then attempts to karate chop the onion only for it to bounce forward and knock him down. He doesn't have any meat, so he beats the bag of breadcrumbs with the rolling pin and pours the whole thing in the pan with the unpeeled onion, then adds a raw egg and mint toothpaste as a substitute for mint leaves. Because the recipe serves five people, he puts it on five plates at the table and impersonates the other Wattersons.Gumball (normal voice): So, how you guys like my loaf-loaf?
Gumball (as Nicole): Oh, it's nice. It's like all the flavors collide and explode in your mouth, giving it a distinctive, uh... burnt tire taste.
Gumball (as Darwin): Dude, I love what you did with the onions. (burps) And it was great to taste them again.
Gumball (as Anais): I would say we were gonna get food poisoning, but there's no way this counts as food.
Gumball (as Richard): Yeah, it's disgusting, but you see, food is like... food; even when it's bad, it's still pretty good note .
Gumball (as Nicole): So, Gumball, how was your day?
Gumball (grumpy voice): Everything was just peachy. I've done fine in spite of all you ditching me. In case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm.
Gumball (as Richard): Nice. Seriously though, is there any more loaf-loaf?
- When Gumball goes outside to the now-empty Elmore, he asks around for Mr. Robinson, Principal Brown and Alan, then rescinds that last comment saying that he'd rather it'd be just him than him and Alan.Alan: (gasps) Cold...
- After finding that everyone's gone because of his wish, Gumball's bitterness begins acting on its own and makes him declare that he hates Elmore and that he also hates puppies, cupcakes, and rainbows. When it begins affecting his view of the world, he sees that Joyful Burger is now Misery Burger, a cereal on a billboard is now Captain Crud, and the economy has collapsed, then he states that the third isn't much of a surprise.
- When the black cloud begins consuming Elmore, Gumball asks why should he be afraid of it, then it grabs his face with its tendrils to show that it is not all bark and no bite.
- Although creepy as hell, there's something morbidly funny about Gumball running from the giant black cloud, waiting to cross the road until the stoplight says to, then the light changing to suddenly say "NO ESCAPE".
- When the cloud enters the Watterson house, it turns the unicorn painting into a hellish-looking one, turns the family portrait into one painted similar to "The Scream", and the painting of a sad clown is unchanged.Gumball: Actually, to be honest, that clown was always scary.
- The revelation that Gumball's wish for everyone to go away was all a hallucination brought on by his bad mood: Nicole was taking a shower when Gumball tried to flush the LEGO man down the toilet, Gumball kicked Timmy when he was blindly swinging for everyone to get out of the way, Gumball caused a traffic jam when he thought everyone in the world alongside his family had disappeared, Alan heard what Gumball said about how he didn't want to be the only other person in the world with him, Banana Bob saw Gumball fighting with himself in the yard, and Gumball was actually squeezing Richard's man boobs when Gumball was trying to find a way out of the darkness of his moodnote .
- Nicole's formal outfit inspection:
- She tells Richard to change out of his wedding tux when she sees in the mirror (which wasn't there before, as Richard points out) that his suit is ripped in the back.
- Gumball misinterpreted Nicole's request for him to wear something respectable as wearing something that will get him respect, so he put on Pimp Duds, and when Nicole tells him to change, he does a pimp strut until she tells him to walk normally.
- Darwin isn't wearing shoes and his feet are pixelated, as if they're an offending body part that needs to be censored. Nicole says she asked him to look natural, not au naturale.
- Anais is in a mourning gown, complete with veiled hat. When she refuses to change into something else, Nicole makes a violent gesture.
- When the row of black hairs on Gumball's head won't stay down, he complains it's like grooming a coconut, and Nicole does the same gesture again as she did to Anais. Gumball's hairs straighten out of fear.
- Felicity's horrified flashback of Richard and Gumball's antics in previous encounters. After that, she's left paralyzed and Nicole drags her into the house. Jaw Drop at its finest.
- When Richard opens and drinks out of a can of soda Nicole whispers that it's not for him, and it slowly drips out of his mouth back into the can. When Nicole tells him to pour a drink for Felicity, he pours the soda in her mouth and she almost throws up in her purse before finding the strength to swallow.
- When Nicole tells Richard to say something that someone self-employed would say, he has a conversation with himself where he fires himself and breaks down in tears.
- When Felicity gives Nicole a polite yet savage "Reason You Suck" Speech about her ruse to be her friend for social reasons and tells her to be who she really is, Nicole turns into a red demon and tries to attack her as Richard tries to pull her back and Felicity keeps her at bay with a chair, then it becomes a Funny Background Event to Anais and Billy's conversation. After the beginning of their musical number, Nicole has Felicity's head in her mouth and when Gumball tries to get her attention, Nicole retorts that this isn't the first time he's seen her chew someone out. When they see that Anais and Billy have left, Nicole and Felicity get into a slap fight.
- When Nicole and Felicity's irreconcilable differences make it so that they haven't gone anywhere in the 15 minutes they've been in the car, Gumball decides to drive the car himself, but since he doesn't know how to operate it, they have to run.
- The ending: Anais decides she's not compatible with Billy because he doesn't like Daisy the Donkey. When Felicity expresses relief that she doesn't have to pretend to like Nicole, the latter punches her out.
- Principal Brown telling Sussie to stop crying over Darwin's soulful slide whistle performance or he'll call the Coast Guard.
- Gumball, with an unsettlingly toothy grin, claiming that he's happy for Darwin on the inside, followed by Darwin opening Gumball vertically like a cello case, revealing him as a deep-voiced mass of fire yelling that he wants Darwin to crash and burn.
- Gumball robbing the duck mascot's large head and pants while the duck mascot is on the toilet.
- Gumball trying to figure out who's trying to sabotage Darwin's performance.
- His first suspect is Banana Joe, who hilariously, despite the insinuation of the camera work, is not the culprit due to evidence of Leslie's envy.
- Leslie firing darts from his flute, which suddenly sound like sniper fire and hit a wedge of cheese who passes out from having an extra hole in his chest.
- Gumball and Leslie getting over their insecurities and resolving to be happy for Darwin's sake, only to rejoice when Darwin botches his solo act due to stage fright.
- Richard thinking Swiss cheese is healthier because it has holes in it, which is why he tried to order 47 cheeseburgers with Swiss cheese on them.
- Richard losing the family's money by throwing it into the ocean (or, in his words, transferring it to an offshore account), but not before turning it into gold (which causes the suitcase to sink).
- The family lapping up the tears they've shed because they're so broke, they can't afford the water bill.
- The repo men also being the prisoners that the Wattersons met when everyone in town went after them for their antics in season 2's "The Finale".
- Richard only being able to get $100 for the family car because of how badly it depreciated when he went to "that new drive-thru convenience store" (which, according to surveillance footage, is just Richard crashing the car into the convenience store after he found a dollar in the glove compartment).
- Nicole has a talk with the Butterknife who is repossessing their TV.Nicole: That TV is broken.
Butterknife: Is it?
(Nicole kicks the TV and the knife offscreen)
Nicole It is now.
- During Gumball's "Imaginate" song:
- Nicole's reaction to Gumball turning into a sexy, young woman during his line, "Just imaginate cosmetic surgery to make you look 18".
- Anais saying, "And I imaginate you get hit by a bus!" then chastising herself for saying "imaginate" when she just told Gumball that "imaginate" wasn't a word.
- The bizarre Japanese commercial for Joyful Burger after Nicole suggests that the family do the ad in another country.
- The universe glitching out and the animation becoming incredibly low-quality, to the point that it's just childish scribbles on paper and Post-It notes, as the family rushes to Joyful Burger to do the commercial. Gumball stays a crudely-drawn stick figure on a Post-It note after the family returns to normal when they sign the contract until Larry shows Gumball how much the family will be paid, and the episode ends with him back to normal in the commercial.
- The commercial itself is a hysterical melting pot of all the most awful stereotypes of commercials of the 80s and 90s, complete with idiotic outfits for the family and Darwin dressed in the same hip-hop gear he had on in "The Fraud" randomly beatboxing.