Index: | Evil Con Carne | SPORK | League Of Destruction | Other
These are the members of Hector's alliance in Evil Con Carne.
Evil Con Carne
Evil Con Carne
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: Evil Con Carne is a terrorist group that is dedicated to dominating the world and the League of Nations.
- Legion of Doom
- Purple Is Powerful: The signature color for Evil Con Carne. Even though they only wish they were powerful.
- Villain Protagonist: They're the main characters and they also happen to be a terrorist organization planning to take over the world.
Hector Con Carne
Hector Con Carne was a billionaire playboy from Mexico who wanted to dominate the world. One day, he and his mansion were blown up by a bomb. His brain and stomach were recovered by Major Dr. Ghastly and attached to a bear named Boskov. Someday, Hector would find the rest of his organs and finally rule the world.
- Arch-Enemy: To both Cod Commando and Estroy, to the former as an opposite force and to the latter as a rival in evil.
- Art Evolution: He started out as spherical in the pilot, having a shape more like that of a real brain afterwards and having more detail added to him in the later episodes.
- Berserk Button: Hector gets restless when Boskov disobeys him. Not that this does him any good or gives him any rest.
- Big "WHAT?!": Hector yells that from time to time.
- Bilingual Bonus: Hector sometimes speaks in Spanish here and there in some segments.
- Brain in a Jar: His current status is that he's a disembodied brain kept alive in a jar.
- Can't Stand Them, Can't Live Without Them: Hector was tired of being attached to Boskov until it ultimately subverted in "Boskov's Day Out".
- Combat Pragmatist: If he had his body back.
- Dark Lord on Life Support: Hector Con Carne is a Brain in a Jar (and stomach, in a separate jar) set atop a bear. He's a possible parody of Brain from Doom Patrol.
- Dashing Hispanic: He's implied to be of Hispanic descent, his body in flashbacks is shown to be well-built, and Major Doctor Ghastly is sometimes implied to have a crush on him.
- Doomed Hometown: His manor was blown up by Cod Commando, which caused his reduction to a brain.
- Dub Name Change: The Latin American dub changed his name from Hector Con Carne to Hector Ado, a pun on "Dorado" (Golden).
- Dumb Muscle: Given how buff he used to be, he surely once had more use of his body than his brain, which makes the trade-off seem hardly fair.
- Embarrassing Nickname: His mother calls him "Stinkypants".
- Enfant Terrible: His mother reveals in "The Mother of All Evils" that he's been a bad guy since he was a kid.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Hector is so terrified of disappointing his elderly mother, all these years he's been pretending to be an oral surgeon as opposed to an international arch-criminal. Apparently, his mother never watches the news, because Hector's charade works for far longer than it should, even when his mom visits his lair. Except it didn't.
- Evil vs. Evil: Hector versus Estroy. Also, when Hector decided to reunite the world's villains to form a League of Destruction, the league destroyed itself because nobody would accept anybody else as leader.
- The Faceless: Hector's face, pre-explosion, is never shown; even old photos of him cut off at the neck. However, we do see that he was a very tall and very well-muscled man with flowing black hair tied back in a ponytail. His son's Destructicus face may be an indicator.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Hector sometimes speaks Spanish.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Throughout the series and his many, many failures one sees how being a single brainless brain doesn't afford a lot of criminal prestige.
- Large Ham: Second to Skarr, he's the hammiest character on the show.
- Latin Lover: Hector, like one would expect from an international arms dealer, before losing his body had enough of the prerequisites (and ways to make use of it) to be one. Especialy the money.
- The Leader: Of Evil Con Carne.
- Meaningful Name: His last name means "With Meat" in Spanish.
- Oblivious to Love: Hector on Ghastly's feelings for him.
- Organ Dodge: Only his brain and stomach live.
- Otaku: Hector likes Japanese culture. Which doesn't mean that he has any qualms about slaughtering Japanese civilians, only that he has his Mooks dress as samurais and yield katanas.
- Psychopathic Manchild: As we see through the episodes how hopelessly childish his plans of conquest are and also learn about how he tried to take over the playground as a kid, we realise that he hasn't changed very much.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Hector is the red to Ghastly's blue.
- Relationship Upgrade: In the future, Hector has a boy with Ghastly.
- Terrified of Germs: Confirmed in The Smell Of Vengeance, where germs might kill Hector's brain.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: In Teenage Idol, he and Boskov dressed up as a woman.
- Villain Protagonist: The main protagonist and blatantly evil.
- Villain Song: The Musical Episode "The Pie Who Loved Me" has him sing "Things I Adore".
Major Dr. Andedonia J. Ghastly
- Voiced By: Grey DeLisle
Major Dr. Andedonia J. Ghastly met Hector Con Carne when he was a complete body as she fell in love with him. Since she did not get hired for Hector, she felt upset. Once she realized Hector got reduced to a brain and a stomach, she put them in jars and attached them to Boskov.
- Action Girl: For a passive scientist she sure can give a fight.
- Adorkable: Not as much as Skarr though.
- Affably Evil: The most affable, next to Boskov.
- All There in the Manual: Ghastly's full name was only found in the intro.
- Belly Dancer: A really good belly dancer indeed◊.
- Brainy Brunette: She has brownish hair and is the resident mad scientist of the group.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She becomes very incensed when Hector falls for the Swedish secretary in "Jealousy, Jealous Do".
- Ditzy Genius: A capable scientist but otherwise not sharper than the other tools in the shed.
- Dub Name Change: To Doctora Ruina Ballistica (Doctor Ruin Ballistic) in the latin american dub.
- Expressive Goggles: Ghastly's goggles change depending on her mood.
- Gasshole: Ghastly admits that she gets gassy in "Teenage Idol".
- Hartman Hips: Her character design definitely fits this trope.
- Ignored Enamoured Underling: She's hopelessly in love with Hector. At the very least, he appreciates her on the professional level, but doesn't notice her romantic feelings for him.
- Mad Scientist: Her role in the organization. She's responsible for invention new gadgets and weapons for Hector to use for world domination.
- Only Sane Woman: Compared to the rest of the team, Ghastly is definitely the most down-to-earth member due to being more laid-back.
- Perky Female Minion: Despite all the failure the team suffers and Hector's constant obliviousness to her feelings, Ghastly is never one to be pessimistic and always tries to be positive.
- The Power of Love: For her pie recipe, she had the secret ingredient which is love.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Ghastly is the blue to Hector's red.
- Women Are Wiser: She solves her problems in a decent manner.
General Reginald Peter Skarr
- Voiced By: Armin Shimerman
General Reginald Peter Skarr is Hector Con Carne's general who became sick and tired of Hector's orders and wanted to overthrow him somehow.
- Adorkable: He can be this in many ways.
- Anal Probing: Skarr begs not to be probed in "No No Nanook", claiming to be allergic.
- Bad People Abuse Animals: Skarr likes to kick puppies.
- Butt-Monkey: Maxwell Atoms just loves to inflict pain and misery on Skarr in both Evil Con Carne and The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
- Cry Cute: As of The Right To Bear Arms.
- Dub Name Change: To General Ernecio in the latin american dub.
- Expy: Of General Starr from Preacher, down to his appearance.
- Large Ham: The hammiest out of all the characters. And possibly the evilest.
- Meaningful Name: His last name is Skarr and he has a scar over one of his eyes.
- Pet the Dog: He has a flock of birds that he likes to care for, in the way birds do like feeding them mouth-to-beak.
- Robot Me: Skarr created a Dreadbot version of himself.
- The Starscream: Skarr seems to think he'd be a better leader of Evil Con Carne than Hector, and in several episodes has tried to take over. However, in Day Of The Dreadbot, when Hector was incapacitated and Skarr took over in the mean time, he was completely useless. Seriously - he needed an instruction manual to figure out how to get the soldiers to stand to attention.
- One has to remember, though, that this is more than Hector ever convinced those same soldiers to do. In an instant they knew perfect Drill and Ceremony, when seconds before they were useless.
- Scars Are Forever: Skarr got his from running with scissors.
- Transplant: Also appeared in The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy after it split off from Evil Con Carne. He's the only character from Evil Con Carne to gain at least a recurring role on the former show.
- Villain Ball: In "Ultimate Evil", he ruins the plan of making Boskov stronger and more malicious because he just couldn't stop provoking the bear.
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: Wears a tie and a shirt collar.
- All Animals Are Dogs: He is walked on a leash by Major Doctor Ghastly and tries to pee on a tree by hiking his leg in "Boskov's Day Out".
- Bears Are Bad News: Deeply averted. He's pretty good-natured, considering he's being used as a replacement body for a villain bent on world domination.
- Beary Friendly: Compared to the other members of Evil Con Carne.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Even for a circus bear, he has rather odd mannerisms and habits.
- Expy: Boskov has some habits found within Yogi Bear and Pooh.
- The Speechless: Boskov can only roar or grunt like a real bear.
- Trademark Favorite Food: He's often seen feasting on honey.
- Voiced By: Armin Shimerman
- Ambiguous Gender: Stomach isn't reffered to with pronouns, however, voice aside, it can be guessed that Stomach is male
- Catchphrase: "Pardon me."
- Eyes Always Shut: Gutless implies this, as can be seen here and the episode is the only instance where we see Stomach's eyes.
- The Faceless: Though verging on Eyeless Face, Stomach does have a face but it's hidden under its folds.
- Gasshole: Gets the vapors in "Gutless".
- Organ Autonomy: Stomach is a separate character from Hector's brain (which is Hector).
- Out of Focus: Stomach speaks much less frequently in the later episodes.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Loves ham, jam, and biscuits with honey.
- Voiced By: Charlie Schlatter
- Butt-Monkey: Hector cares less about Tony than Skarr.
- Punch-Clock Villain: The only reason he's joined Evil Con Carne is because he needs the money to save the life of his sick cat.
- Who's Laughing Now?: After spending the episode being mocked by Hector Con Carne and being fired before they go to the ship and rob the gold from it, Tony gets even by beating Hector to the punch.
- Voiced By: Frank Welker
Enrique Jr. is Hector Con Carne's pet chihuahua.
- Voiced By: Frank Welker
Robot Dog is a supersized weapon based on Hector's dog.
- Catastrophic Countdown: A ten second countdown from Robot Dog's Self-Destruct Mechanism.
- Robot Dog: Trope Namer.
- Self-Destruct Mechanism: Skarr accidentally activated Robot Dog's self destruct.Robot Dog: Self destruct will occur in t-minus ten seconds, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...