Rachael MacFarlane, a voice actress born on March 21, 1976 in Kent, Connecticut, is best known as the voice of Hayley Smith on American Dad!, as well doing voice work on shows such as Family Guy, The Batman, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Samurai Jack, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Codename: Kids Next Door, Sofia the First , The Orville, and that's just the stuff you've heard of. Oh, also, apparently she's the sister of that dude who created Family Guy.
She recently wrote a children's book with her husband Spencer Laudiero as the illustrator.
This actress contains examples of:
- Crossdressing Voices: She voiced Billy Batson in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies.
- Fake Brit: As Eris on The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Cedric's sister Cordelia as well as Elfabetty on Sofia the First, and Madame Lucille on Fancy Nancy.
- Fake Nationality: She provides a Greek accent for Artemiz in the Lego DC Super Hero Girls projects.
- Incestuous Casting:
- On Family Guy, she voiced Stewie's love interest, Olivia. Stewie, as most of you know, is voiced by her brother Seth. Also Quagmire's abusive girlfriend, Quagmire being voice by Seth too.
- In American Dad, there was an episode where Hayley had a brief fling with Stan's body double, also voiced by Seth. There was also an episode where Roger (again, Seth) became romantically infatuated with Hayley.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: While not to the extent of her brother, she's voiced quite a few characters on many shows.
- Real-Life Relative: Her character on American Dad! is the daughter of the main character, Stan Smith, voiced by her brother.
- Written by Cast Member: She wrote a few early episodes of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, which is fitting since she voices both Eris and Mindy.