Robert Picardo (born October 27, 1953 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American actor.
He is best known for his portrayals of Dr. Dick Richards on China Beach and as Breakout Character the Emergency Medical Hologram (EMH), also known as The Doctor (no, not that one) on Star Trek: Voyager.
- 1981 The Howling as Eddie Quist
- 1985 Legend (1985) as Meg Mucklebones
- 1985 Explorers as Starkiller
- 1987 Innerspace as The Cowboy
- 1989 The 'Burbs as Joe
- 1990 Gremlins 2: The New Batch as Forster
- 1990 Total Recall as Johnnycab (voice; also provided the likeness for the props)
- 1996 Star Trek: First Contact as The Doctor
- 1998 Small Soldiers as Ralph
- 2016 Hail, Caesar! as Rabbi
- 2018 Buttons
- 1987 St. Elsewhere as Eli Muzzy
- 1988-1991 The Wonder Years as Coach Cutlip
- 1988-1991 China Beach as Dr. Dick Richard
- 1991-1994 Dinosaurs as Various characters, voice only
- 1995-2001 Star Trek: Voyager as The Doctor
- 2002-2004 Justice League as Amazo
- 2002 Evil Con Carne as the singing voice of Cod Commando
- 2003-2004 The Lyons Den as Detective Nick Traub
- 2003 Sabrina the Teenage Witch as Bob Jacobs
- 2004-2007 Stargate SG-1 as Richard Woolsey
- 2005-2006 E-Ring as Larry Kincaid
- 2006-2009 Stargate Atlantis as Richard Woolsey
- 2008 Smallville as Edward Teague
- 2009-2010 Castle as Dr. Clark Murray
- 2011 NTSF:SD:SUV:: as Damian, episode "Twistin' the Night Away"
- 2012-2013 The Mentalist as Jason Cooper
- 2014 Morganville Vampires : The series as Oliver
- 2017 The Orville as Alara Kitan's father Goldberg's
- 2019 Schooled as himself
- Fictionalization: The fact that he graduated from William Penn Charter School (class of '71) is actually a plot point on Schooled, where is portrayed as being a graduate of William Penn Academy (a fictionalized version of the School). Adam Goldberg (a co-creator of the series who also graduated from the School - class of '94)) stated that Picardo was president of the School's Drama Club while there and that he was considered a "legend". And, he was invited to a school assembly speech during Goldberg's freshman year.