We Are All Pokémon Trainers - Alternate Player CharactersThis page alternate or secondary characters the different players have rolled out. These are considered secondary or guest-starring characters. Scroll to the bottom for more character listings.Spoilers prior to Orre are unmarked.
- Played by: FullMoon
- Adorably Precocious Child: She tries her best to be mature even though she's still fairly childish.
- Badass Adorable: She rushes in to save Shingeko from attackers, though she fails badly at it. Among her friends she's also the most capable and even has a Noivern at age 9.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: She's the brunnete to her friends Eve (blonde) and Lara (redhead)
- Cute Mute: According to some characters.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: The color of her writing is her "tone of voice", though she never actually explained that to the others.
- Fangirl: Of pretty much every main character.
- Friend to All Living Things/Nice Girl: She seems to get along very well with pretty much everyone she meets.
- Intergenerational Friendship: With pretty much everybody she befriends, as she's one of the few little kids in the RP.
- Rainbow Speak: In-universe, see Color-Coded for Your Convenience above.
- Shipper on Deck: She shipped Dune and Deziree almost immediately after meeting them, not being aware that they were already together.
- Talking with Signs: How she communicates, though she eventually learned sign language as well.
- Tagalong Kid: Is this for Dune and Deziree/Galvani, later on for Sakura/Lyuri/Hikari/Duke.
Divoom (Noibat -> Noivern)One of the first Pokémon Aline got, Divoom is usually the one that takes care of her and keeps her out of trouble. As a Noibat, he spent most of the time hiding under her hat, sometimes working as Aline's voice. Once Aline got attacked by the Neo-Galactic Hero Killer squad, he evolved in order to protect her.
- Played by: Tropers/Eskay64
- Played by: Tropers/Eskay64
- Foil: To Diane. They both lived with Pokemon for the majority of their lives. However, while Diane lived as a mon with her parents in Treasure Town, Alyssa's parents died, leaving her to live as a lonely human girl amongst wild mons. Alyssa became horribly, socially awkward, while Diane is unafraid to jump into social situations on a whim. While Alyssa is a gentle girl, Diane has tendencies to be aggressive and kind of a jerk. Alyssa also ended up joining the Illusion Project, the Shadow Archetype to the J-Team, which Diane sticks with firmly.
- Huge Schoolgirl: Although she's not a literal schoolgirl, she's 17 years old and the second-tallest player character at 6'1" — only a few inches shorter than Tagg.
- The Load: Believes herself to be this in-universe, and joined the Illusion Project in an attempt to change this.
- Luminescent Blush: A persistent blush tinges her face, even when she's not embarrassed.
- Obliviously Evil: Joined the Illusion Project thinking she'd finally be able to do something for the better.
- Rapunzel Hair: Roughly 5 feet long.
- Raised by Wolves: Lived among Pokemon for most of her life.
- Scars Are Forever: In addition to permanent burn scars on her back, her hair gives a variation in that it it permanently scorched at the end.
- Shrinking Violet: Incredibly shy and awkward, although she's been opening up to others more.
- Spanner in the Works: Hampers the J-Team's plan to put a spy within the Illusion Project by unknowingly alerting Echo of the text they sent regarding it.
- Played by: memyselfand I 2
- Headbutting Heroes: Does not get along with Every especially well at first, and the feeling's mutual. They do eventually end up reconciling.
- The New Guy: Is more that a little disturbed by all the strange happenings, and she hasn't even seen the full extent of the weirdness yet.
- Relationship Upgrade: Has one with Pianis during Kalos.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair: Amanita's hair is dyed purple.
- Poisonous Person: Her whole team is either full or partially Poison type.
Ares the Crobat (Male)
Emperor the Drapion (Male)
Box the Tentacruel (Female)
Dart the Toxicroak (Male)
Thorn the Roserade (Male)
Musket the Skuntank (Female)
Phobos the Gengar (Male)
Dinacia the Nidoqueen
Kazekage the Beedrill (Male)
- Ascended Extra: Started as just another team member of Umbra's before getting her own mons.
- Baleful Polymorph: Gets transformed into a white and orange Arcanine for Okamiquest.
- Berserk Button: Insulting Bug types.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Her entire team as well as herself.
- Eternal Love: With Umbra.
- Friend to Bugs: Trains nothing but Bug-Types, and hates when people insult them, due to being one herself.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Gets sent along with Tagg and Herbert to 15th Century Ransei.
- Genki Girl: Is very bubbly and energetic.
- I Just Want To Be Free: Had been stuck in a cave for her entire life until meeting Umbra.
- Kid from the Future: Her mother is the PMD-B version of Jenna, who was turned into a Volcarona. Ammy's appearance has caused some distress to the present Jenna.
- Long Lived: As a Volcarona, she can live for at least 1,000 years.
- Modest Royalty: Is the daughter of the king and queen of Orre-B.
- Mystical White Hair: As a human.
- Older Than They Look: Is about 60 years old chronologically, but her armband makes her look like a human in her 20s due to Volcarona taking longer to get old.
- Pyromaniac: Really loves burning things, which may have to do with her natural form being a Volcarona.
- Semi-Divine: Following Okamiquest, Ammy has a divine spark as a leftover of her transformation.
- Statuesque Stunner: Stands at 5'9" in human form, which is taller than most of the girls, and a lot of the guys.
- Transformation Trinket: Has a Pokémon to human armband.
- Your Cheating Heart: Cheats on Umbra with Vlad, and even has a child by him. They do end up reconciling though.
- Ambiguously Brown: Has dark skin, but no defined race. Likely due to her true nature.
- Berserk Button: Being compared to Pheobe due to similar attire.
- Fangirl: Of Wallace.
- Happily Adopted: Arika was found by her adoptive parents on the beach one day.
- MacGuffin Girl/Tomato in the Mirror: Is the transformed Lunar Pendant.
- Making a Splash: Her entire team, and her as a Gorebyss.
- Mayfly-December Romance/Interspecies Romance: With "Micheal" aka Chrome due to him using a Pokémon to human armband and gaining sexuality as a result.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Thinks most of the weird or even horrifying stuff the J-Team gets up to is pretty cool.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's natural in Arika's case.
- Played by: Pikaninja 7
- Deadpan Snarker: Where her brother is concerned.
- Played by: MeMyselfAndI2
- Ambiguously Brown: Dark-skinned, but with no defined race.
- Played by: AZealousIndividual
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: He's not entirely all there.
- Catch Phrase: "BRILLIANT~!"
- Dishing Out Dirt: Uses Ground-types.
- Establishing Character Moment: In his first appearance, he runs around Cyllage looking for random strangers to inform them that the sky looks "brilliant".
- Hot-Blooded: If his catch phrase isn't any indication.
Ashes the QuilavaThe original Pokemon Crewe received from Professor Elm. Along with Hermes, she is the only remaining member of Crewe's Johto team. In the OT, she is dead.
Hermes the FurretAlong with Ashes, the only remaining member of Crewe's Johto team. In the OT, he is dead.
Epona the RapidashA Rapidash that Crewe received from her dad when he learned she was training. In the OT, she was released years ago.
Katan the ScytherA Scyther that Crewe received from her dad along with Epona. In the OT, he was released years ago.
Tweedle the ChatotHecate's Chatot partner while she was impersonating Pryce. While she isn't that good at battling, she often watches over Dana, Ashes, and Hermes from Crewe is busy.
- Played by: Tropers/Eskay64
- Bi the Way: Had a crush on Eskaynote before her relationship with Skye.
- Boobs of Steel: She's fairly athletic and Lucius mentions that she's well endowed while telling Sakura her lack of endowment is a plus while disguised as the male Shingeko.
- Defied Trope: Unlike the RP's title suggests, she is not a Pokemon Trainer and never plans on becoming one.
- Fisher Kingdom: She lived her life in PMD-A as a Staraptor before returning to the OU.
- Foil: To Alyssa. They both lived with Pokemon for the majority of their lives. However, while Alyssa's parents died, leaving her to live as a lonely human girl amongst wild mons, Diane lived as a mon alongside her parent. Diane is unafraid to jump into social situations on a whim, while Alyssa became horribly, socially awkward. While Diane has tendencies to be aggressive and kind of a jerk, Alyssa is a gentle girl, if a bit of a klutz. Diane also sticks firmly with the J-Team, while Alyssa ended up joining its Shadow Archetype, the Illusion Project.
- Interspecies Romance: With Skye. The species barrier is weakened by both's tendencies to use transformation armbands.
- Mixed Ancestry: Half white, half black.
- Morphic Resonance: Has a streak of red in her otherwise black hair, resembling a Staraptor.
- Mythology Gag: Her name was a reference to Pokemon Diamond, and later to Telefang (AKA Pokemon Diamond and Jade).
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Is the red to both Alyssa's and Skye's blues, in different ways. Reflected in the former pair with their eyes and color schemes.
- Accidental Pervert: It happens and he doesn't even realize it until someone calls him out on it.
- Ascended Extra: He already had a good bit of screentime earlier on, being probably Lyuri's second Pokémon with the most screentime. However, starting in Unova-2 where he turned into a human, he eventually got as much screentime as the other PCs, got into a relationship, became an Aura teacher and as of now even became a trainer himself, culminating in becoming a Alternate PC himself.
- Badass: Some of his teammates consider him one, particularly the kids, and he was even described as such by Lucius.
- Badass Teacher: To Jordan, Gex, Lyuri and Herbert.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Both as a Pokémon and a human, Duke is quite skillful on physical combat.
- Berserk Button: Causing any harm to his belongings is one for him, those close to him also qualify as "belongings".
- Beware the Nice Ones: See Berserk Button above, also, he's not Lyuri's best Pokémon for nothing.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Riku and also Lucius.
- Big Brother Mentor: To the latter
- Blood Knight: Enjoys challenges and battles, but not excessively so. He can be a bit brutal when fighting though.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Becomes a Shadow Pokémon in the Orre arc.
- Bishōnen: As a human.
- Chastity Couple: Averted, he and Lyuri have sex during the Kalos arc while he's in human form. It ends up causing a lot more drama than they could've imagined.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: As a human, though he has at least been the target of the affections of at least one Pokémon as a Lucario.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: He has a tendency to deliver these, most notably taking down Kirk easily and, as Mega Lucario, being able to defeat Omega while only being hit once.
- First Kiss: With Lyuri
- He acts as one for Lyuri in that he's calm, nice and easygoing while Lyuri is more active and impulsive, being much more likely to start fights. They do share similar tastes and tendencies, such as trying to help anyone they can, but differ mostly in their methods and atittudes.
- He's also one for Herbert in that he's idealistic and optimistic to the point of coming out as almost naive and also cheerful, nice and tough; while Herbert is cynical, pessimistic, frequently on an either depressed or bad mood, has some Jerkass tendencies and being much frailer physically. Despite all this, they have a brotherly relationship complete with some Big Brother Worship from Herbert's part.
- Geek: Reads the same comics as Lyuri and seems to enjoy them, again, it's not revealed which ones he reads though. Herbert eventually gives him some Crobatman comics to read as well.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: He leans more towards punches than kicks.
- Humanity Ensues: Became human during Unova-2 and even after going back to normal he often makes use of one of armbands due to eventually deciding he liked being human more than a Pokémon.
- Hunk: As a human, he's quite buff and again, quite handsome, which becomes a bit of a problem for Tori who even describes him as a Hunk.
- Interspecies Romance: With Lyuri
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Is good at both physical and ranged combat, can buff all of his stats except Speed due to knowing Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Nasty Plot and Swords Dance, can act as a supporter with Heal Pulse and Helping Hand, has an extense list of moves to choose from when fighting and a good number of resistances. All in all, Duke has either a big advantage or can fight most opponents on even grounds, even those who have a typing that is super-effective against him. It's no wonder he became Lyuri's most reliable and strongest Pokémon.
- Meaningful Name: It means "leader", his role in the team and also reflects his position as a teacher to both Lyuri and especially Herbert, who thinks of him as a mentor.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Once he's purified.
- Name's the Same: In-universe. His ancestor has the same name as him. Justified because Duke explains to Herbert that it's a bit of a tradition in his family.
- Nice Guy: He's polite, kind, reasonable and hardly holds a grudge against anyone.
- Nice, Mean and In-between: The Nice to Herbert's Mean and Lyuri's Inbetween.
- Oblivious to Love: To great extents, though this changed slightly after he and Lyuri started dating. Emphasis on "slightly"
- Official Couple: With Lyuri
- Shirtless Scene: Which brings a lot of problems to Tori.
- Super Mode: Can Mega Evolve.
- Team Dad: Not shown often, but he does take care of the kids on Lyuri's team most of the time. He's also the one who tends to keep everyone in line among those he's close to, mostly due to him being the least likely to lose his temper.
- Training from Hell: His training comes close to this at certain points.
- Tranquil Fury: He keeps a calm composure at all times, though it's not too hard to tell if he's angry or not.
- Unknown Rival: Zack is one to him, on the human side of things, this was Jason's case initially until he eventually got on better terms with him.
- Younger Than They Look: As a human he looks 17, but in actuality he's about 9 or 10, the fact that he is more mature than the average teenager makes him look even older.
Tropes Applying to Shadow!Duke
- Blood Knight: Of the worst kind.
- Breaking Speech: Gives one to Herbert in Duke's mindscape. It doesn't quite work as he expected.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: Was quite obviously planning to do this to Herbert and his team after beating them.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Delivers one to Herbert and his team
- Dissonant Serenity: Always smiling and usually talks in casual speech
- Implacable Mon: Nothing Herbert's team did to him managed to phase him much, until their last battle.
- Lack of Empathy: Doesn't care one bit about how others feel about what he does
- Morality Chain: Arguably Alexia. She was the only thing stopping him from committing multiple murders, however that's only because she has his Pokéball on her rather than any emotional attachment he has to her. Played straight once he's snagged, thanks to Herbert.
- The Sociopath: Doesn't care about anything other than causing pain.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Acts as this in Duke's mindscape, being the only truly evil "aspect" in there, though his presence there is due to the Aura Locket's corruption.
- Played by: Strawberryflavored
- An Ice Person: All of her Pokemon are Ice type, with the exception of Pandora.
Seven the SneaselElise's starter Pokemon. Despite this, she has not evolved, due to Elise never getting around to giving her a Razor Claw and the fact that Seven isn't really concerned with evolving.
- Casting a Shadow: Is part Dark
Cola the BearticThe first Pokemon Elise ever caught. Cola tends to be somewhat dim-witted, but can hold his own in a fight. He is never afraid to say what's on his mind, even when it's not an appropriate time for it.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Powerful, friendly, and willing to share a Croagunk Cola with you.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: While he may seem dumb and ridiculous on the outside, he will not hesitate wipe the floor with you in battle.
- Large Ham: He is quite fond of shouting, especially during battle.
Momohime the FroslassMomohime is probably Elise's one of closest friends on her team. She is willing to defend her at all costs, despite Elise's protests against it. She always refers to Elise as "Lady Elise."
- Soul Power: Is part Ghost
Fontaine the Frost RotomFontaine is a Rotom that Elise found in PEFE, and eventually stalked her until she gave in and caught him. He has a somewhat crude sense of humor, and frequently makes puns.
- Hurricane of Puns: Much to the rest of the team's chagrin, he almost always makes some kind of pun.
- Shock and Awe: Is part Electric.
Serenity the Lapras
Matoro the VanillishDespite being from Holon, Matoro is one of few Pokemon there that is not a Delta Species. He tends to worry more than he should over things that happen.
Pandora the MienshaoA former Shadow Pokemon, Pandora first met Elise when they both ended up in a Cipher lab. The experiments done on her and Elise would cause the two of them to have a permanent mind link. As a result, Pandora knows all of Elise's secrets, revealing her possible crush on Straw at one point. She is the only Pokemon on Elise's team that is not Ice type.
- Psychic Link: Has one with Elise.
- Soul Power: Possesses some sort of Aura power, but not as much as a Lucario would.
Australis the AmauraAustralis was revived from a Sail Fossil by Elise in Kalos. Upon revival, she was initially confused by her surroundings, as well as the lack of other Amaura and Aurorus. Despite the culture shock, Elise is slowly helping her get comfortable in the world.
- Born Lucky: Fortis has a plain ridiculous amount of luck.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Fortis may act silly, but she's a very competent battler.
- Future Badass:
- Her future self appears and ends up challenging Pianis at one point. She defeats him in a Curb-Stomp Battle, despite her type disadvantage.
- More recently, her future self was revealed to be an Elite Four member.
- Girlish Pigtails: Which have grown into Mega Twintails on her future self.
- Motor Mouth: Can talk a lot, to the point that when she first met Tagg he asked her to slow down.
- Musical Theme Naming: Like the rest of her siblings.
- Stable Time Loop: She wants to become an Elite Four member, because she met her future self who is in the Elite Four.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Mezzo's Tomboy.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Like her siblings, it's natural.
- Flight: They're all Flying type, naturally.
Mercury (Male Murkrow)
- Ascended Extra: Was originally known as "The Messenger Murkrow" in the AU. He joined Mezzo's team after Scolipede and Artemis were defeated.
- Messenger: Of course.
- Verbal Tic: Calls everyone "boss".
Aeropolis (Female Staraptor)
Strahl (Male Drifblim)
Avice (Female Dodrio)
- Nature: DocileAbility: Early BirdMet: Twinleaf Town (gift from Rex)Ball: QuickFavorite move: Roost
- Meaningful Name: Avice is a variant spelling of English Avis, meaning "bird."
Condy (Female Vullaby)
- Nature: UnknownAbility: Big PecksMet: Twinleaf Town (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
Minty (Male Braviary)
- Nature: GentleAbility: DefiantMet: Treasure Town (gift from Fool)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Sky Drop
- Full-Name Basis: Always calls Fortis "Lady Fortissimo" or "my lady".
- Undying Loyalty: Shows this for his trainer.
Lakitu (Male Altaria)
- Nature: DocileAbility: Natural CureMet: Nutty Noon, PMD-ABall: PokeFavorite move: Fly
- Interspecies Romance: He has a crush on his trainer. Then again, when they first met, she was a Swablu.
Xaldin (Male Skarmory)
- Nature: SeriousAbility: Keen EyeMet: Nutty Noon, PMD-ABall: PokeFavorite move: Whirlwind
Papillon (Female Beautifly)
- Expy: Of Anom's Beautifly according to Word of God.
- Ineffectual Death Threats: She shouts them at everyone and everything in range, but she's a rather weak mon so she can't actually do that much.
Olive (Shiny Female Pidgey)
- Nature: UnknownAbility: Keen EyeMet: Ilex ForestBall: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
Jack (Male Spearow)
- Nature: HastyAbility: Keen EyeMet: Ilex ForestBall: PokéFavorite move: Peck
Cogsworth (Male Hoothoot)
- Nature: CalmAbility: Keen EyeMet: Ilex ForestBall: PokéFavorite move: Hypnosis
Neuron (Female Natu)
- Nature: UnknownAbility: SynchronizeMet: Snowpoint City (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
- Psychic Powers: Like all Natu.
- Seers: Neuron will answer a question before it's even asked by looking into the future.
Azzy (Female Sigilyph)
- Nature: QuietAbility: Magic GuardMet: Snowpoint City (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
Echo (Female Chatot)
- Nature: UnknownAbility: Tangled FeetMet: Olivine City (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
Ridley (Male Aerodactyl)
- Nature: UnknownAbility: Rock HeadMet: Nacrene City (Revived from fossil)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
- Stable Time Loop: He's named after an Aerodactyl belonging to an Elite Four, who is actually Fortis' future self.
Tonberry (Female Archen)
- Nature: QuietAbility: DefeatistMet: Nacrene City (Revived from fossil)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
- Ax-Crazy: Tries to murder everything she locks eyes with. Fortis is oblivious to this aspect of her personality.
- The Quiet One: With the only words she says being some variation of "KILL!"
Rouge (Female Swoobat)
- Nature: NaughtyAbility: UnawareMet: Agate VillageBall: PokéFavorite move: Thief
Shade (Female Noibat)
- Nature: QuietAbility: InfiltratorMet: Ecruteak City (Gift from Amber)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
Grayson (Male Fletchinder)
- Catch Phrase: "Holy (insert object here)!", much like a particular version of his namesake.
- Shout-Out: Named after Dick Grayson, a.k.a. Robin.
Airy (Female Togekiss)
- Nature: UnknownAbility: Serene GraceMet: Ecruteak City (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
- Played by: Stargirl 93
- ˇThree Amigos!: Are always seen together.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: Most of their gym battles are done off screen. The same can be said for the entirety or Ian's Sinnoh Journey.
- Ascended Fans: Nina and Ian are fans of the J-team, to the point where Nina is almost like a Jr. Paparazzi.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Ian is a Downplayed example.
- Deadpan Snarker: Dave.
- Played by: Bad Wolf 21
Cayenne (Male Quilava)
Basil (Male Rattata)
Peppermint (Female Kingler)
Jillian (Female Sandslash)
Robin (Male Kadabra)
Sassafras (Female Sableye)
Nova (Female Quilava)Adopted from Crewe
Amberjack (Female Shiny Zigzagoon)Adopted from Crewe
Aurelia (Female Shiny Mightyena)Adopted from Crewe
Serena (Female Gardevoir)
Nutmeg (Female Deerling)
Oregano (Male Electrike)
Cyanide (Male Zubat)
Frosting (Female-identifying Cryogonal)
Cinnamon (Male Tepig)
Dandelion (Female Sewaddle)
Paprika (Female Dwebble)
Liquorice (Female Scraggy)
- Played by: Hobgoblin
#1: Blossom the Leafeon (♀)
#2: Eclair the Luxray (♀)
- Meaningful Name: Eclair means "lightning" in French.
#3: Youko the Ninetales (♀)
- Meaningful Name: Youko means "sun child" in Japanese, a reference to her Drought ability.
#4: Clover the Lopunny (♀)
#5: Maria the Gardevoir (♀)
- Leet Lingo: Is capable of writing human language, but only in this.
- Shipper on Deck: Ships Revery (Rex x Every) for some odd reason.
#6: Aqua the Vaporeon (♀)
- The Chessmaster: Revealed to be this in her takeover plan for Team Aqua.
- Genki Girl: Is very energetic.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Most people in-universe think so at any rate.
#7: Glaze the Minunδ (♂)
- An Ice Person: Due to his Delta mutation.
#8: Alcyone the Noctowl (♀)
#9: Figaro the Altaria (♂)
- Played by: AZealousIndividual
- Badass Adorable: Zeal has said that she's better than him at pretty much everything. She's also more than five years younger.
- Beware the Honest Ones: After seeing [Tagg's video of the Very Bad Thing, she breaks into a minor Cipher base on her own in order to fight Cipher "the right way".
- Brainwashed and Crazy: When her memories are altered, she believes that she was behind the killings of the Octet members.
- Brother-Sister Team/Sibling Team: With Zeal on multiple occasions, most notably during her Kalos gym challenge.
- Ditzy Genius: Loses her Unova League challenge because she forgot to buy items, to name one example.
- Genki Girl: Has shades of this at times.
- Memory Gambit: Agrees to have her memory altered to help Iulianus find the culprit behind the Octet killings. It fails. Horribly.
- The Nicknamer: Gives a nickname to everyone she meets.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Is openly a huge fangirl of all sorts of things, most notably the J-Team TV Show.
- Tears of Remorse: When her Memory Gambit fails.
- Been There, Shaped History: Lina is revealed to have invented the four move limit in terms of official battles during the Conquest arc as a result of having to fight General Stone.
- Fiery Redhead: Definitely.
- Identical Ancestor: Looks a bit like a redheaded Alli.
- Immortality Begins at Twenty: Much like Umbra, Lina is an immortal, though slightly younger than him.
- Irony: Becomes a Gengar when armbanded, despite her general dislike for Ghost types.
- Lady of War: Back when she was ruling Dragnor alongside Kaius.
- Red Baron: The Crimson Lady back in 15th Century Ransei.
- Soul Power: Has Obscuric abilities much like Umbra.
Chrome The Metagross
- Nay-Theist: Doesn't like legendaries for wiping his civilization from the face of the Earth. This excepts Shaymin but goes double for Mew.
- Time Abyss: He's at least 100,000 years old.
- Comically Serious: Is like this at times.
Pandinus the Drapion
Gino the Shiny Salamence
Axel the Houndoom
Yomi the Mandibuzz
Herbert the Steelix
Terry the Umbreon
Ruto the Tynamo
Cinder (Male Typhlosion)
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh, so much.
- Green Thumb: Knows Solarbeam.
- Not So Different: He's a lot more cynical than Lake, but he pretty much only wants the same things out of life as Lake does.
- Playing with Fire: Fire type.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Why Did It Have To Be Nidorans! Going for a cuddlepile!
Zap (Male Raichu)
- Shock and Awe: Electric type.
Luna (Female Umbreon)
- Casting a Shadow: Dark type.
- Stone Wall: Her offensive skills aren't that strong, but she can tank hits better than anyone else on the team.
Gregory (Male Slowking)
Bullet (Male Scizor)
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Bug type.
- Extra Ore Dinary: Steel type.
- The Voiceless: Never says a word, no matter what the situation.
Dusty (Male Flygon)
- Played by: FullMoon
- Beauty, Brains and Brawn: The Brawn to Sakura's Beauty and Hikari's brains.
- Berserk Button: Do not happen to hurt Sakura in any way, seriously, don't.
- Big Brother Instinct: Sister in her case, but never try to harm Sakura.
- Blackmail: What Alexiel does to her to make her work for him.
- BrokenBird: During Orre, especially after revealing herself to be Alexia
- Chastity Couple: Averted in the Kalos arc where she does end up having sex with Duke, it did end up causing a lot of drama though.
- Deadpan Snarker: Very much so.
- Drop the Hammer: Has a sledgehammer that she got in her adventures through the Magic Mirror.
- First Kiss: With Duke.
- Freudian Trio: The Id to Sakura's Ego and Hikari's Superego.
- Geek: Reads comics in her spare time, though it's never revealed which ones.
- Goggles Do Nothing: She used to have never-used googles on her head.
- Hammerspace: Keeps her hammer here most of the time.
- Little Bit Beastly: Became half Lucario in April Fools 2013
- Heroic BSOD: Spends the entirety of Orre like this. She actually got out of it pretty soon and started acting, but unfortunately it was for the wrong side, see Blackmail above.
- Idiot Ball: Her holding it for too long in Orre resulted in basically making a bad situation even worse. Trying to take down a big organization like Cipher all on her own to save Duke and underestimating Alexiel clearly didn't work very well.
- Interspecies Romance: Initially defied as she considered this kind of relationship "wrong", she ended up falling in love with Duke though and they started dating. However, she still felt uncomfortable with the concept for a long time before finally accepting it fully.
- Lampshade Hanging: Does it frequently.
- Loves My Alter Ego: She fell in love with Duke's human form and wasn't sure of what she would do once Duke became a Lucario again. Turns out that she still loves him and they're still dating.
- Nice, Mean and In-between: The Inbetween to Duke's Nice and Herbert's Mean. However, she's the Mean to Sakura's Nice and Hikari's Inbetween.
- Not Quite Back to Normal: She found out she could use Aura after turning into half a Lucario on April Fool's 2013.
- Odd Friendship: Lyrui and Darkrai are not particularly close and are very different in personality, yet they get along very well and Lyuri is very casual with Darkrai, who enjoys her company.
- Official Couple: With Duke.
- Pals with Jesus: Rather unexpectedly for her, she managed to befriend Darkrai sometime after getting separated from her family and acts as a messenger of sorts to him.
- Real Women Never Wear Dresses: Subverted, she doesn't like them, but she does wear them on occasion, mostly due to Sakura, then it's completely averted once she started wearing a dress as a sign that she'll try to change her "tough" image, she doesn't really change much though.
- Self-Made Orphan: Killed her parents in a rockslide created by Riku as a Sandshrew.
- Signature Mon: Duke, her Lucario.
- Tears of Joy: If she cries, it's often like this.
- Tears of Remorse: Upon revealing herself to be Alexia, it also mixes with Tears of Joy when she and Duke are reunited.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl - The Tomboy to Sakura's Girly Girl.
- Tsundere: Type A to pretty much everybody, though she's not actively rude to everyone but a few.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: The one way to describe her relationship with Des and Herbert.
The Team in General
- Five-Man Band: Riku's group:
- Put on a Bus: For Holon and, for the most part, Orre
- True Companions: Even some of the more jerkish ones will do anything to save other teammates from actual danger.
Riku (Sandslash)Lyuri's starter Pokémon and the responsible for the cave-in accident that killed her parents, however, he was just a baby at the time and as such nobody holds it against him, but he still felt immense guilt over it, he's mostly over it now, though he was still scared of using Earthquake due to that accident. He's one of the kid Pokémon
- Cowardly Lion: Initially, seems to have becomes less of one by now.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Ground type.
- Meaningful Name: Riku means "earth" in Japanese
- Oblivious to Love: Works at his favor when it comes to mons using Attract on him, though it just means that he resists it slightly better than others.
- Only Sane Man: Sometimes takes this role within the group, being the most levelheaded of them and being the first to question some of their plans.
- Out of Focus: Starting at Unova-2
- Took a Level in Badass: He started improving when battling, being able to strategically KO two Krokoroks when he actually started to fight back, contributing to Lyuri's victory over Hikari in PWT and beating Argentum in her battle with Jacob, all situations involving him using Earthquake, a move that he was scared off prior to having been forced to use it.
Alden (Alakazam)Lyuri's second Pokémon is a rather reserved one that is used mostly for teleporting her from place to place, but he has shown himself to be just as capable in battle as the others, he tends to stay away from the team and just listen to the conversations around him, without getting himself involved.
- Mundane Utility: He's more frequently used for teleporting Lyuri and others around places than anything else, he sometimes complains about that.
- Psychic Powers: Like all Alakazam.
- The Quiet One: Doesn't talk much.
Hayato (Staraptor)A Staraptor that loves flirting with other bird Pokémon, but also is quite good in battling, he tends to be too busy flying around and doing other things to stay around the group.
Zap (Pikachu -> Raichu)Riku's best friend who is frequently plotting something for them to do and drags the Sandslash along even if he doesn't want to. He's one of the kid Pokémon.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Got into a car accident immediately after stealing one.
- Shock and Awe: Electric type.
- The Prankster: Sometimes plays pranks on others, one of those pranks ended backfiring horribly on him in Unova-2, resulting in his group getting separated from each other and wandering around Unova.
- Played by: Crowlover
- Ascended Fangirl: She was a fan of the J-Team TV Show before joining the team itself, and even ended up becoming Tagg's PEFE intern.
- The Intern: Is one to Tagg in the PEFE.
- Number Two: As Tagg's sole intern, she's pretty much his human example of this trope.
- Odd Friendship: With Tagg, considering his hatred for the fanbase.
- Official Couple: With Nico.
- Platonic Life Partners: Her relationship with Tagg, not least of which because he's seven years her senior.
- Running Gag: Since getting Volcamel, Maggie has ended up having her pants burned off or otherwise removed on a couple occasions.
- The Straight and Arrow Path: Her Xanadu avatar uses a bow and arrow, and she's taken archery lessons.
- Took a Level in Badass: Is undergoing this as Tagg tries to teach her how to fight.
- Undying Loyalty: To Tagg, with the only time they've fought being over how Lucius tended to treat him.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has natural pink hair.
SleepyHead (Female Hypno)
Kernel (Female Sunflora)
Sweetie (Male Combee)
Slliuq (Female Qwilfish)
Foudre (Female Luxray)
Scouter (Male Watchog)
Chum (Male Sharpedo)
- Becoming the Mask: Originally pretended to join Maggie's team to try and steal a supposed treasure she had, but eventually grew to like being on the team, even if he does still like Hook.
- Nice Hat: Wears a red fez.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Has expressed a disinterst in immortaality due to having stayed in Neverland for too long.
Squealer (Male Pignite)
Pitch (Female Weepinbell)
Damburst (Male Gyarados)
Shale (Female Crustle)
- Motor Mouth: Hasthetendencytospeakwithoutanyspacesbetweenherwords
Volcamel (Female Camerupt)
Banquo (Male Banette)
Jones (Male Basculin)
- Nice Hat: Wears a green tricorne.
Gargoyle (Male Druddigon)
Spiral (Female Omanyte)
Yuuya (Male Woobat)
Titanium (Female Lairon)
Ricin (Female Grimer)
Tide (Female Prinplup)
Hyp (Male Rampardos)
M. Bush (Female Venusaur)
- Dynamic Entry: Often greets people by jumping on them.
Connie (Female Mienfoo)
- Expy: Of Gollum
Hellbender (Female Quagsire)
Habakkuk (Male Avalugg)
- Verbal Tic: Always responds opposite how one normally would
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Pianis and Mezzo, though it gets exaggerated in the J-Team TV show.
- Baleful Polymorph: Probably has the most forced transformations out of any single J-Team member.
- Butt Monkey: If something horrible is going to happen to someone, it's probably going to happen to Forte.
- Fanboy: Of Eevee and its evolutions, naturally.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: Thanks to different transformations, he's been a Glaceon, a Flareon, and a Jolteon.
- Friend to All Eevee: Even Shadowed Eeveelutions feel comfortable around him.
- Gender Bender: Has been subjected to three times. First on April Fools' Day, second when entering the PMD universe, and third shortly after reaching Kalos.
- Musical Theme Naming: Like the rest of his siblings.
- Running Gag: Him asking to use a Pokémon-to-Human armband and getting ignored, until he finally got his chance. Also, him being left behind or being called whiny.
- Squee: What he does whenever he meets a new Eevee.
- Weirdness Magnet: Technically everyone in the group is this, but he's one of the most magnetic, especially after he annoyed a particular Mew.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It runs in the family.
Icicle (Male Glaceon; a Leafeon in the AU)
- An Ice Pokémon: And he loves the cold.
- Beware the Nice Ones: While Icicle tends to act rather childish, when the chips are down he will leap into action.
- Flash Step: Uses this technique in hail, thanks to Snow Cloak.
- One of the Kids: His children tend to be more mature than him.
- Papa Wolf: If you hurt one of his kids, he gets mad. That includes not blood children like Stella.
- Walking Techbane: Has managed to break a keyboard, a weather machine, and a Dream Rift machine.
Shadow (Male Espeon; an Umbreon in the AU)
- All Your Powers Combined: Has the Evolution Memories ability from the TCG, which allows him to use the attacks of all other Eeveeulutions.
- Barrier Warrior: Knows both Reflect and Light Screen.
- Brilliant but Lazy: He has a wide range of abilities, but lacks motivation.
- Cain and Abel: To Sunny in the AU, at least until he switched sides.
- The Cynic: Compared to his brother.
- Hidden Depths: Is a surprisingly good singer.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: To both Forte and Icicle, being the mon that drives the airship and also the most sensible one on Forte's team most of the time.
- Instant Expert: Learns how to pilot an airship by simply reading the manual.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is the only non Ice-type member of Team Glacier.
- Nonindicative Name: The only member of Forte's team not named after their type.
- Psychic Powers: Like all Espeon.
- Shout-Out: Not named after that Shadow, but has referenced him a few times.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Sunny. Sunny is idealistic while Shadow is cynical.
- Smart Pokémon Play Chess: He's noted to be fond of chess, as well as other games of strategy such as the Starcraft equivalent StellarCreation.
- The Stoic: Always keeps calm, no matter the situation.
- Translator Buddy: He translated Pokémon speech to Forte through telepathy until Forte got his chance to try an armband.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Is either at his most powerful when rendered insane for whatever reason, or becomes insane as he gets more powerful.
Fireball (Male Flareon)
- Nature: ImpishAbility: Flash FireMet: Route 3 (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Overheat
Leaflet (Male Leafeon)
- Green Thumb: Like all Leafeon.
- Shrinking Violet: Tends to be very shy.
- The Unfavorite: Sometimes feels this way due to his preference for different weather than his snow-obsessed dad.
Marine (Male Vaporeon)
- Nature: MildAbility: Water AbsorbMet: Route 3 (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Surf
Electro (Female Jolteon)
- Nature: HastyAbility: Volt AbsorbMet: Route 3 (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Thunder
- Bifauxnen: Going by how Ichtacya thought she was a guy, Electro probably looks like this to other mons.
- Psycho Electro: A mild case, but she shows just a little too much interest in frying bad guys.
- Shock and Awe: Like all Jolteon.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: Does this to Ichtacya.
Stella (Female Umbreon)
- Actual Pacifist: She doesn't battle at all, even in dire situations. And she disapproves of anyone who resorts to violence.
- Attention Whore: A big one.
- Casting a Shadow: Like all Umbreon.
- Official Couple: With Odd.
Odd Zeddie Casanova (Male Umbreon)
- Played by: Tangent 128
- Actual Pacifist: Like his girlfriend, he's a lover, not a fighter.
- The Casanova: It's right there in his name. He fell out of this habit after meeting Stella, though.
- Gratuitous French: He's fond of inserting this into his speech.
- Official Couple: With Stella.
Celeste (Female Sylveon)
- Nature: DocileAbility: Cute CharmMet: Phenac City (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
- Ascended Fanboy: Was a J-Team fan before joining the group.
- Covert Pervert: Tried sneaking a peek at Maggie when she'd gotten depantsed.
- Official Couple: With Maggie.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Play For Drama, he tells Robin that he feels this way during the Hoenn-2 arc, noting that compared to the oddities making up the J-Team he feels like he's "nothing special" and constantly ignored.
- Psychic Powers: Has them, and specializes in Psychic type Pokémon.
- Played by: Strawberryflavored
Ariel the VaporeonAriel is Crescent's sister, and Nicole's first Pokemon. She has a relationship with Nicole's Furret, Ferron. Their daughter is Belle the Eevee.
- Making a Splash: Water type.
Ferron the FurretFerron is Nicole's first wild Pokemon that she caught. He is Ariel's boyfriend, and Belle's father.
Spirit the AltariaSpirit was a Swablu the Straw's father gave Nicole as a gift, much like how Envy was given to Straw.
- Blow You Away: Flying type.
Belle the FlareonBelle is Ferron and Ariel's daughter.
- Alpha Bitch: Towards Blythe due to seeing her as an attention hog.
- Brainy Baby: She understands a lot about the world and battle mechanics. Except no one can understand her. When she is finally able to speak, she loses this intelligence.
Balthasar the Dunsparce
Kopaka the Weavile
Jormungandr the Dragonair
- Brainy Baby: He may be smart, but no one could understand him for a while. Unlike Belle, he's still just as smart after learning to talk, if not smarter.
Harley the Scolipede
- Aloof Big Brother: Towards his siblings most of the time.
- An Ice Person: He's an Ice type trainer, and his Pokémon form is a Vanilluxe.
- An Ice Suit: He wears cold weather gear wherever he goes, since he has an Ice type team.
- Berserk Button: Mentioning that his name sounds like "Penis".
- Died Offscreen: Due to the Distortion in AU!Sinnoh.
- Freeze Ray: Happens to own one, which he uses for self-defense when his team isn't around.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: It goes down to his lower back.
- Musical Theme Naming: Like the rest of his siblings.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Has hair covering one of his eyes at all times, with the sole exception being when he admitted to Amanita that he liked her.
- Relationship Upgrade: With Amanita in Kalos.
- When All You Have Is a Hammer: Pianis' answer to most problems tends to be to use a Hail boosted triple Blizzard until it faints/dies.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Like his siblings, it's natural.
- An Ice Person: They're all Ice type, naturally, and they also all know Blizzard.
- Squishy Wizard: They're all powerful special attackers, but tend to go down quickly.
Yukikaze (Male Vanilluxe)
- Nature: RelaxedAbility: Ice BodyMet: Castelia City (Vanillite)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Blizzard
- Nature: SeriousAbility: LevitateMet: Twist MountainBall: QuickFavorite move: Reflect
Icecap (Female Abomasnow)
- Nature: GentleAbility: Snow WarningMet: Route 216 (Snover)Ball: GreatFavorite move: Blizzard
Shiva (Female Froslass)
- Nature: ModestAbility: Snow CloakMet: Route 216 (Snorunt)Ball: QuickFavorite move: Blizzard
Sparkplug (Frost Rotom)
- Nature: HastyAbility: LevitateMet: Old ChateauBall: DuskFavorite move: Thunderbolt
- Expy: Of Scrapper, to Crystallux's Fi.
- Mundane Utility: In addition to battling, Pianis also uses it to keep food and drinks cold.
Boreas (Male Dewgong)
- Nature: HardyAbility: HydrationMet: Route 230 (Seel)Ball: QuickFavorite move: Surf
Vexen (Male Cloyster)
- Nature: SeriousAbility: Skill LinkMet: Route 222Ball: UltraFavorite move: Icicle Spear
- Captain Ersatz: Of the Organzation XIII member that shares his name.
- Mad Scientist: Much like his namesake.
Cirno (Female Beartic)
- Nature: BoldAbility: Snow CloakMet: Mt. AvalancheBall: NoneFavorite move: Icicle Crash
Giri (Female Weavile)
- Nature: UnknownAbility: Keen EyeMet: Brennenburg Castle (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Ice Punch
- Head Pet: Likes to cling to people's heads.
Opal (Male Aurorus)
- Nature: TimidAbility: RefrigerateMet: Ambrette Town (revived from fossil)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
- Shrinking Violet: He's extremely shy and tends to panic at the sight of new people.
Elsa (Female Smoochum)
- Nature: UnknownAbility: ObliviousMet: Ecruteak City (Egg)Ball: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
Cinnamon (Female Bergmite)
- Nature: JollyAbility: SturdyMet: Snowbelle CityBall: PokéFavorite move: Unknown
- Played by: Umbramatic. Not to be confused with mrsunshinesprinkle's PC.
- Cloning Blues: Is actually a copy of the original Robin.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Is from a world very different from that of WAAPT.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Dragons: Trains Dragon-types.
- Mystical White Hair: Has this, being based on the default Robin.
- Refugee from TV Land: Sort of. It's more due to the WAAPT multiverse's weirdness than literally coming to life from the video game he's from, but the overall effect is about the same.
- Temporal Theme Naming: Star’s AU Hoenn Mons are named after Days of the week.
Sunday The Frostlass (Female)
Monday The Marshtomp (Male)
Tuesday The Breloom (Female)
Wednesday The Mightyena (Female)
Thursday The Raichu (Male)
Friday The Torkoal (Male)
Chilliwack (Shiny Leafeon, Male)
- Ability: Leaf GuardMet: Trade (Eevee)Ball: Poke
Mint and BoldoBasket's "saplings". They help take care of operations at the PEFE HQ once it's been recovered.
- Played by: WackyPancake
- Butt Monkey: Hoppip.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: All members qualify to varying degrees, but Magikarp's the one who most prominently exhibits this trait.
- Comic Trio: Magikarp is the leader, Wynaut is the follower, and Hoppip is the sane one.
- Deadpan Snarker: Hoppip, in spades.
- The Fool: Magikarp.
- Only Sane Man: Hoppip.
- Plucky Comic Relief: During PMD-R.
- Pokémon Speak: Kind of, but not quite. Wynaut can only say "Why?" and "Why not?".
- Straight Man and Wise Guy / Red Oni, Blue Oni: Magikarp and Hoppip have this sort of relation.
- Silent Bob: Wynaut doesn't speak much.
- Distaff Counterpart: A lot of them are of opposite genders to his OU team.
- Theme Naming: 11 of 12 members of the team are named after video game characters. The odd duck out is named for rather obvious reasons.
Aloysius the Emboar
- Playing with Fire: Part Fire type.
Buster the Gliscor
Mike the Lucario
- Blood Knight: Loves a good battle.
- Companion Cube: A Riolu doll named Jodie, or more accurately the deranged iPhokex within said Riolu doll.
- Foil: To Audrey. Possesses developed and well-rounded battle skills and is most powerful with physical combat due to his Dream World ability, but has effectively non-existent abilities with Aura outside of battle.
Pascal the Floatzel
Nathan the Druddigon
- Fanboy: To a certain shiny Mienfoo from Dragon Spiral Tower.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Thanks to knowing Earthquake.
Vesta the Ampharos
Kyle the Salamence
- Spear Counterpart: To Nadia.
- Playing with Fire: Uses a number of Fire type moves.
- Flight: Is a very good flier.
Kit the Marowak
- Dishing Out Dirt: Ground type
Kammy the Blastoise
- Distaff Counterpart: To Iggy.
Leana the Honchkrow
- Distaff Counterpart: To Sonny.
- Mafia Princess: Is the daughter of the leader of one of Celadon's largest Murkrow murders.
Guy the Unfezant
- Leeroy Jenkins: His main strategy in battle, which actually causes his death in the OT when he picks a fight with a Liepard and loses.
- Spear Counterpart: To Courtney.
- Flight: Part Flying type.
Zoe the Sandslash
- Played by: Tropers/Eskay64
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Not exactly the most kind person, but he means well when it matters.
- Master of None: Despite having abilities of all four Auric types, he is not very skilled with any of them and prior to meeting the J-Team could only make wisps. He's been working to make himself more of a Jack of All Stats, however.
- Yin-Yang Bomb: Has Auric, Psychic, and both Ghost and Dark Obscuric abilities.
↩Back to the Characters Page
↩Back to the Main Page