Characters: We Are All Pokemon Trainers Retired
This page describes Exactly What It Says on the Tin
. To get information of current characters of the roleplay, refer to Characters.We Are All Pokemon Trainers
Former Player Characters
open/close all folders
Ember (Monferno, Female)
Obtained: Unknown (Chimchar)
49's loving starter who has been in her Pokeball ever since 49 "mysteriously" passed out. She is always loyal to 49 and will always stand by his side. She had made her first appearance as a Chimchar, however, she had soon evolved into Monferno after her first battle with Ian.
Pauly Shore (Chatot, Male)
Ability: Big Pecks
Obtained: Route 119 (Chatot)
49's first pokemon he have ever captured. He is a whiny, arrogant bird who doesn't enjoy being 49's pokemon. He does enjoy pecking 49 on the head.
- Asshole Victim
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: While an incredible dick and moron, Pauly is actually a pretty strong battler and expert in Pokeringer
- Feathered Fiend: While not cruel, he certainly is a real jerk. However, he does get more cruel, when he turns into the Red Phoenix.
- Freudian Excuse: It is discovered that the reason Pauly is so bitter and angry (especially towards trainers, Pelippers, and Pokeringer) is because he was once famous Pokeringer champion with a winning streak that one day lost to a Pelipper, and because of that his original trainer disowned him.
- OneWingedAngel: Pauly Shore's transformation into the Red Phoenix
- Sir Swearsalot: He has quite the language
- Unfortunate Nickname: Would you enjoy being named after a terrible comedian?
Ygorl (Croagunk, Male)
Ability: Poison Touch
Obtained: Fortree City (Croagunk)
A Croagunk that has been following 49 through Fortree City since his first appearance. However, 49 eventually captured him.
Brosef (Slowbro, Male)
Ability: Own Tempo
Obtained: Lilycove City (Slowbro)
A perverted pokemon who has a crush on both genders.
Ginger (Shiny Sandshrew, Female)
Ability: Sand Veil
Obtained: Petalburg City (Sandshrew)
A shiny pokemon whom has the innocence of a young child, but still quite the fighter.
Ringo (Deino, Male)
A rather laid-back pokemon who enjoys singing tunes from his guitar and one day, hopes to go to a Strawberry patch and to have a band.
A very recent addition to the cast. Little is known of her past, as no one often bothered to ask. Training is not her main goal, although what is is unknown.
A 19-year old trainer employed as an archaeologist for the league. He was born in Tilt Village of Oblivia, but grew up in Rustboro, Hoenn. He lived most of his early years very isolated from others, which has created an introverted young man with an affinity for the Bug-types he grew up with.
He met up with the group at the airport, and has occasionally stepped up into a leadership role when needed. Afterwards he slips right back into quietly following and awkwardly trying to break the ice with his teammates. The journey has begun to cause him to develop inner strength, but he is still burdened with a large amount of self-doubt and insecurity.
Anom has become an Anorith, defeated two glitches, and come back from complete subatomization over the course of the journey.
First Appearance: Page 2
He's just a trainer looking to help the gang out randomly. A pokemon Parisse had considered a sibling back when he had moved into Nacrene City. He hadn't learned anything or had even met his parents so took to Parisse's mother. He grew up thinking he was human and even now still thinks he is. Recently he has destroyed his own pokeball and caught his own pokemon, he intends to become a pokemon trainer now, the best there ever was.
A 22 (maybe) year old Ex-Rocket. After his best friend, a Golbat named Ace, was killed by a police Arcanine during the Takeover at Goldenrod, he left the criminal organization and fled to Hoenn to become a coordinator. Unfortunately he was found out and for the next 4 years he was on the run from the authorities trying to find freedom. In the RP proper he met up with a sweet Pokemon Ranger in Ecruteak named Sakura. Sakura saw good in Des and managed to pardon him. Des now works for Interpol, using his talents to uphold the law and atone for his past sins. Generally a nice guy, Des loves to meet new people and becomes very protective of others. As of late he has been feeling under-appreciated for his efforts in trying to preserve peace in the world.
Sarah: ~...Even in death, he remains an enigma.~
Emma is a competitive battler
who got teleported through the Entralink to PMD-A as a Phanpy sometime during the PMD Returns arc, and had her memories stolen. She was a part of a parody of the second PMD games'
plot, before being Shardported again to Haruba Desert
a.k.a. Dry Dry Harba Desert
in PMD-B. She later Shardported to Rusturf Tunnel where she resumed human form and regained her memories. She went to Meteor Falls next, before heading back to PMD-A and resuming the parody plot.Pokeform:
Emma's Pokemon/Team Sandy
Crine the Cradily
Ability: Storm Drain
Held Item: Leftovers
Crine joined Emma's team in Drenched Bluff
while retrieving Spoink's pearl that he constantly loses. He was later revealed to have de-volved and was returned to his original morph in the second Shardporting from Dry Dry Hippo Ruins, and he was actually Emma's Pokemon all along.
Potomi the Hippowdon
Ability: Sand Stream
Held Item: Choice band
Potomi is another of Emma's Pokemon who got separated during the Entralink accident. she was transported to Dry Dry Harba where she was worshipped and then locked in the treasury room in the Dry Dry Hippo Ruins, under the magical guard of Tutanturtwig and his pet Granbull, Granby. Crine and Emma later defeated Tutanturtwig and rescued Potomi, and Shardported away to find Selene and move on with their lives.
Selene the Lunatone
Held Item: Wise Glasses
Selene was Emma's last missing Pokemon, having been Shardported into AU!Meteor Falls, where it was picked up by Emma and her Mons. It obsesses over things like star guides and all of its lines of dialogue used to be one single run-on sentence, before said star guides got annoyed and made it stop. Has a feminine personality.
Ironmonger the Lairon
Ironmonger joined the group after exploring Waterfall Cave in search of the Golden Chamber inside.
Iana the Skarmory
Held Item: None
Nature: CarefulDame Iana the First
, as she prefers to be called, believes herself to be a knight. She becomes loyal to Emma upon her capture, although it is unknown who she worked for before.
Agito (female Blaziken)
Aerinus (male Pidgeotto)
Divum (female Umbreon)
Ferrum (male Lairon)
A 17 year old Pokémon Trainer from a random patch of swamp in Mossdeep. Her adoptive mother found her there and legally adopted her, then took her to live her life in
Lavaridge Town in Hoenn. Jane started her journey five years before the events of the story with a Torchic that didn't have a name.
Jane grew up on a Torchic Farm in Lavaridge Town, with a sickly father and a large and in charge mother. She spent most of her childhood wrestling Combusken, which gave her superhuman strength and tolerance for pain and heat
. About halfway into her journey she went to Johto, got all the badges, then started to get some badges in Kanto before deciding that battling wasn't really what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. After quite a bit of soul-searching, Jane eventually decided that she would work for The Pokédex - Extended Fanon Edition
Jane was on her way to Sinnoh when she met up with some random people in an airport in Johto. They traveled together since they were going in the same direction anyway, along the way making new friends and making their group even bigger. Since then, Jane has been turned into a Ralts, helped fight and kill two glitch Pokémon, caught the entire Regi Trio (and their Trio Master) and befriended the Legendary Pokémon Palkia, amongst many other things.
First Appearance: Page 3
- Adventurer Myth Researcher
- All Myths Are True
- Berserk Button: Two of them
- Seeing things that should not be regarded as good and/or wholesome
- Doing nothing for long periods of time
- Big Fat Heroes: When the group had to face off against Einroth, Jane went into the background and asked Palkia for permission to bend space. Permission Granted.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: When given permission to bend space.
- The Empath: As a Gardevoir
- Fate Worse than Death: Shopping
- Friend to All Living Things: Has sparked a friendship with robots.
- Genki Girl
- Heroic BSOD: Twice; once when Porygon alters her tape, and once again when Rebecca runs away from her.
- The Heroine / The Lancer: Alternates with Anom
- Improbable Weapon User: I HAVE A GALLADE, AND I KNOW HOW TO USE HIM!
- When she attained Palkia's space-warping powers, she used such things as a giant stone frog head, an egg beater, juggling clubs and a bicycle horn to subdue Einroth.
- Morality Pet: Apparently, she is one to Gamer.
- No Periods, Period: Averted.
- Put on a Bus: Became Out of Focus during the Gold Conference due to Real Life Writes the Plot, and lost interest in the RP during that time.
- Reality Warper: After asking permission first, of course.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here
- Shipper on Deck: Ships Reshiram/Zekrom. She was hunted down by Anom because of it.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Preforms one on Leena.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad
- Super Strength: Which she gained from spending most of her childhood wrestling Combusken.
- Team Mom
- Yaoi Fangirl: Deconstructed. Gamer's Porygon2 assumes Jane is this, and modifies her Reshiram/Zekrom kissing tape. Jane then suffers a Heroic BSOD, cries, almost throws up, and Porygon2 is brutally punished for it.
- Brainwashed and Crazy
- Demonic Possession
- Disney Death
- The Dragon
- Evil Costume Switch: Her outfit doesn't change, but her hair gets scruffy, her eyes and mouth look like stickers, and her outfit's color scheme is darkened.
- Face-Heel Turn
- Super-Powered Evil Side
Docile nature, formerly Brave, highly persistent. Happily eats anything.
Careful nature, strongly defiant. Likes bitter food.
Josie (Medicham, Male)
Brave nature, Thoroughly cunning. Likes spicy food.
Bold Nature, highly persistent. Likes sour food.
Spoons (Ampharos, Female)
Mild nature, Highly curious. Likes dry food.
The Regis (Genderless)
Bonnie (Weavile, Female)
Sassy nature, proud of her power. Likes bitter food.
Rebecca (Serperior, Female)
Sassy nature, Likes to flail about
. Likes bitter food.
Eliza (Jellicent, Female)
Quirky nature, Alert to sounds. Happily eats anything
Portales (Beheeyem, male)
Bashful nature, Often lost in thought. Happily eats anything.
Buster (Stoutland, male)
Serious nature, quick to flee. Happily eats anything.
Cap (Amoongus, Female)
Hasty nature, mischievous. Likes sweet food.
Equinox (Sawsbuck, Male)
Lax nature, Often lost in thought. Likes sour food.
Antoine (Scrafty, Male)
Serious nature, Impetuous and Silly. Happily eats anything.
Faithful (Salamence, Male)
Lax nature, Quick tempered. Likes sour foods.
was sucked into the Mindscape by accident as he passed through the inn and taking up the offer to travel with the chaotic group, even after hearing just some
of the stuff they'd been getting into.
- Butt Monkey: He's basically this to a good chunk of his Pokemon team.
- Damaged Soul: According to his Lampent, he won't live past 30.
- Dark and Troubled Past: It's hinted at.
- Flat "What.": He hasn't exactly questioned anything. In fact, this is the response to one of the weirder things he'd seen.
- Sure, Let's Go with That: He doesn't question the Mindscape, how these people have gotten into this much trouble or anything, he just...runs with it.
- The Stoic: He has not said a single word. At all.
A 20 year old Pokémon Trainer from New Bark Town in Johto. Luke started his journey two years before the events of the story with a Totodile named Lake.
Luke and his Pokémon journeyed across Johto and Kanto, having several mis-adventures that involved, amongst other things, disbanding a Team Rocket remnant after they attacked the Goldenrod Radio Tower and finding out he was the one destined to bring Ho-oh back to the land of Johto,
Luke eventually challenged and won against the Pokémon league, earning the title of a Pokémon Champion.
Looking for stronger Trainers to fight, Luke and his Team travelled to Sinnoh where they met up with a Rag Tag Bunchof Misfits
who just so happened to have a strange robot like Pokémon they had never seen before. After getting tangled up in the fight against Missingo, Luke and his Pokémon joined the group permanently.
Since then, Luke has been turned into a Totodile, helped fight and kill Two glitch Pokémon, befriended far too many legendary Pokémon to count, become a PEFE Researcher and defeated Red
in public competition, amongst many other things.
- Flat "What.": Seems to love this trope.
- Friend to All Living Things: Has managed to get several Pokémon to join him without a fight, most notably Celestia the Volcarona. He's even gone as far to admit that he gets on better with Pokémon then he does with people.
- Heroic BSOD: Has blue-screened several times. Thankfully his Pokémon always manage to reboot him before anything bad can happen.
- Initiation Ceremony: To PEFE. It included a couple of tasks that required interaction with wild Pokémon featuring a certain weird Cubone tribe... he passed with flying colors.
- Involuntary Shapeshifting: Spends the Mystery Dungeon Arc as a Totodile.
- Making a Splash: As a Totodile.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Technically, his Totodile part is the father of Flare's egg via Ditto. It could have been worse — the first candidate to the breeding was Wulfric, a male.
- Pals with Jesus: Luke seems to have a nack for befriending Legendary Pokémon. So far, he's made friends with Ho-oh, Keldeo and his father, Reshiram (Who he was in a relationship with), and all three of the Oblivia beasts.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Has every episode of My Little Blitzle saved on his Vs. Recorder.
Lake (Feraligatr, Male)
Met: New Bark Town; Johto (Totodile) [Gift from Professor Elm]
Ability: Torrent (Boosts Water Type moves when in danger)
Ball: Formally Poké, now released
Lake was given to Luke by Professor Elm to be his starter Pokemon for his journey through Johto. The two quickly became such good friends that Lake has never left his side since. As such, he has been with Luke everywhere from Johto and Kanto, to faraway places such as Sinnoh and Unova, and even another world altogether.
Despite his large and fierce appearance, Lake is actually a very gentle Pokémon who can't bear to see others unhappy. He can't help but try to help others, often going as far to give them hugs to make them feel better. This often tends to work.
Even so, Lake is still a Feraligatr, and having been with Luke so long, he's the strongest Pokémon on his team, bar none. Lake enjoys battling quite a lot, his specialization being strong Physical attacks such as Crunch and Waterfall.
- Ascended Extra: Started as just another one of Luke's Pokémon, but now gets so much screentime that he's pretty much a main character. Also see the YMMV page.
- Big Eater: Once ate a slice of pizza that was about half his size (It was intended for a Legendary Pokémon though).
- Fingerless Gloves: Wears a stylish pair made out of blue leather.
- Gentle Giant: Stands at 7.6', weighs about 195lb, has the strongest jaws in the Pokémon kingdom, yet he's one of the nicest Pokémon you'll ever meet.
- Inter Species Romance: Is in love with Nadia the Salamence, despite not sharing an egg group.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Any sort of meat (naturally).
- Scarf Of Ass Kicking: Was given a nice silk scarf (made of Silk spat by Anom's Beautifly) by Dintel the Sandshrew as a gift. Even though Lake has stated he's not a fan of scarves in the past, he wears it anyway.
Comet (Charizard, Female)
Met: Route 111; Hoenn
Ability: Solar Power (Increases Special Attack power in sunny weather at the cost of HP every turn.)
A rather hot-headed and impulisve Charizard who joined the Luke's team after meeting her in Hoenn via teleportation accidentnote
. Although she claims to be from Pokémon Island, Comet seems oddly secretive about her past for some reason...
- Challenge Seeker: A variant of it rooted to her origins and how they cloud her judgment over threats in the real, physical world.
Stratus (Dragonite, Male)
Met: Jubilife City; Sinnoh (Dragonite)
Ability: Inner Focus (Prevents flinching)
Stratus ran into Luke and his team at Jubilife City. Not only were they surprised to see a wild Dragonite in the middle of a city, they were even more shocked when he asked to join their team!
After an easy capture, Stratus explained that he had been looking for a trainer so that he could take part in the Gold Conference in order to try and impress his Gyarados Father, who had exiled Stratus from his home on Pokémon Island after failing to win a battle against him.
Although Stratus was perfectly capable of battling, everyone soon found he had a serious problem: he couldn't fly very well at all. Thankfully, though, Jayna, DS' Flygon, was more than happy to teach Stratus how to fly properly. Which has lead Stratus to develop a bit of a crush on her.
In combat, Stratus takes advantage of his Dragon power to use all sorts of attacks, such as Dragon Claw, Fire Punch and Aqua Tail, amongst others, making him a rather unpredictable opponent.
- Big Eater: AND HOW.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Since his ability to breath underwater didn't go anywhere when he evolved from a Dragonair into a Dragonite, Stratus is just as at home in water as he is in air. He claims to have even dived to the very bottom of the ocean floor at one point, but he hasn't followed up on this just yet.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Fish Pokémon.
Chord (Ariados, Male)
Met: Route 30; Johto (Spinarak)
Ability: Swarm (Boosts Bug Type moves when in danger.)
- Deadpan Snarker: Amounts to about half his dialog, much to everyone else's annoyance.
- Jerkass: Acts like this most of the time, but...
Woolly (Ampharos, Female)
Met: Route 32; Johto (Mareep)
Ability: Static (May Paralyze upon physical contact)
Woolly was caught as a Mareep rather early on Luke's journey through Johto. Although a bit absent minded, Luke grew to like the Mareep thanks to her cheerful personality, and although she can be a bit of a handful at times, Luke loves her very much.
Now an Ampharos, Woolly has spent the second longest time on the team, just behind Lake. Woolly is always cheerful, and although some find her constant perkiness quite annoying, most can't help but smile whenever Woolly's about. Although Woolly often ends up getting into trouble, which often ends on the rest of the team having to bail her out. However, as of late, she has become much more sensible. To such an extent that she has skillfully taken charge in one or two situations.
Woolly is far from helpless though. She maybe a bit ditzy, but in battle, Woolly is a force to be reckoned with. As well as knowing devastating Special attacks such as Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, and Focus Blast, Woolly can stop foes in their tracks with Thunderwave, or render herself nearly untouchable with a combination of Cotton Guard and Light Screen. Because of this, Woolly is a bit of a jack of all trades, but leans mostly towards specializing in Special Attacks.
- Battle Couple: With Unite.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Somehow got into the description boxes while in Twist Mountain. This didn't end well for Luke.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Even thought they're not proper dragons, Ampharos have enough dragon like traits to qualify for this. Woolly being able to use Outrage helps back this image up, too.
- The Ditz: Started off as one of these, but has become much more sensible as time has gone on.
Phyco (Kingdra, Male)
Met: Unknown Location (Horsea)
Ability: Sniper (Critical hits hit for more damage.)
Treeo (Sceptile, Male)
Met: Teakwood Forest; Oblivia (Treecko)
Ability: Overgrow (Boosts Grass Type moves when in danger)
- The Beastmaster: Skillfully managed to tame a Scolipede of all things during a fierce battle, which he spent most of the AU arc using as a mount.
- Cannot Spit It Out: What causes his tension with Copahue, Silent's Fearow, as they are both pinning over the same bird.
- Put In A Box: Treeo quietly disappeared during the Oblivia arc...
- Romantic Runner-Up: When he finally admitted he loves Harriet, her heart was already won by Copahue's efforts to raise Shahinne (and the Starly's need for a mother figure as well). Treeo decides to let them go build a family.
- Ship Tease: May have feelings for Harriet the Honchkrow ever since she was in a relationship with Bill the Murkrow. Things got better for Treeo... but see Romantic Runner-Up above.
Flare (Blaziken, Female)
"Who's ready for some FRIED CHICKEN?!"
Met: Saffron City; Kanto (Torchic) [Gift from Steven Stone]
Ability: Blaze (Boosts Fire Type moves when in danger.)
- Deadpan Snarker
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Her egg. Due to accidental mishandling of a Ditto, this egg is one third Torchic, two thirds Luke... and one of those thirds is Totodile!Luke.
- Out of Focus: Was pretty much the least developed of Luke's Pokémon until her writer nailed down her personality.
Dusty (Trapinch, Male)
Met: Born in Lilycove City; Hoenn (Trapinch) [Gift from Fool]
Ability: Hyper Cutter (Prevents Attack from being lowered by other Pokémon.)
Crowley (Honchkrow, Male)
Met: Goldenrod City; Johto (Murkrow)
Ability: Insomnia (Prevents sleep from outside sources)
- The Mafia: Crowley acts like a Mafia don, even going as far to have a group of Murkrow minions following him around. Although, considering that he is a Honchkrow, it's not at all surprising.
Wulfric (Lucario, Male)
Met: Challenger's Cave; Unova (Riolu)
Ability: Steadfast (Raises speed upon flinching.)
- Battle Couple: With Flare, now that he's with her.
- The Quiet One: Although he has recently taken a preference to talking via Aura.
Ad Min (Porygon-Z)
Met: Sliph Co.; Saffron City (Porygon) [Purchased]
Ability: Download (Analyses foe's weaknesses, boosting attacking stats to compensate.)
- Herald: Announces to Luke his incoming matches for the Gold Conference, among other things. Tends to also role as a Spear Carrier in some of those scenes.
Guardé (Gallade, Male)
Met: Route 34; Johto (Ralts)
Ability: Justified (Raises Attack upon being attacked with Dark type moves.)
Jello (Reuniclus, Male)
Met: Route 16; Unova (Solosis)
Ability: Magic Guard (Protects against damage not directly caused by a move.)
Unite (Braviary, Male)
Met: Route 2; Unova (Rufflet)
Ability: Sheer Force (Forgoes added move effects in favor of more power.)
- Berserk Button: Don't insult Woolly in front of him. He'll WILL make you pay.
- Dead Pan Snarker: Was pretty snarky too everyone at first. Nowadays, he's only like this to people he doesn't like.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Is frequently snarky and rude to other people and Pokémon, but he genuinely does care about his team-mates. However, he has become much less of a jerk in recent times.
- Misplaced Wildlife: Rufflet can only be captured on Route 10, which can only be visited very late in the games. Unite, however, was found on Route 2, which is one of the first places you visit and is nowhere near the aforementioned location.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: Leaves Luke's team temporarily after deciding that He'll never evolve into a Braviary at the rate Luke is training him. He comes back during the battle with Clay in Anville Town though.
- Trade Mark Favorite Food: Any sort of Chocolate.
Celestia (Volcarona, Female)
Met: Relic Castle; Unova (Volcarona)
Ability: Flame Body (May burn upon physical contact)
- Action Mom: Happens to be the mother of both Helios and Anom's Volcarona.
- Lady of War: She may be a Queen (Well she was, anyway), but that won't stop her from kicking your butt in a fight.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: When the war between Reshiram and Zekrom threatened her kingdom, what did Celestia do? She tried to fight them off herself. Granted, she lost against them, but still.
Lewis (Floatzel, Male)
Hallow (Mismagius, Female)
Blitz (Zebstrika, Female)
Simon (Excadril, Male)
Phantom (Zoroark, Female)
- Casting a Shadow
- Jerk Ass: Is huge jerk towards pretty much everyone (Apart from Hallow). But...
- Trickster Archetype: Naturally. Has even developed a friendship with Hallow, due to a share interest in playing tricks on others.
- Shape Shifter: Can use her Illusion ability to take on the appearance of any Pokémon she's seen before. Very helpful for playing tricks on people and Pokémon.
Paresse Umbral Profess
Parisse's evil AU counterpart.
For reasons unknown he's after Parisse's identity and has been acting as an antagonist of sorts and a rival for Parisse. He almost became a gym leader but circumstances prevented him starting his job. Deep down he's not such a bad guy, he just has a plan. He adores Dark type pokemon. As of his return he's a good guy and spent some time training Parisse.
Galvatron (Shiny Male Hydreigon)
Devastator (Male Wobbuffet)
Divebomb (Male Sharpedo)
Botanica (Female Cacturne)
Buzzsaw (Female Mandibuzz)
Skywarp (Male Sableye)
Jolts (Joltik Army)
Not much is known about Arcee other then she is female, very fast and can apparently take human form. She's also apparantly dating Paresse.
Parisse Luminous Glacius
Head of the Fossil-Back courier service, at 24 he was born in Blackthorn City but has roots in Rustboro in Hoenn and Nacrene in Unova. He developed a fear of dragons at a young age but after the incident Involving his AU self Paresse
he appears to have overcome this fear. Not much is known about him other then his family was cursed by Meloetta.
After some time away it seems he and Paresse have become friends, the reasons for this at the moment remain to be seen.
Megatron (Male Salamence)
Parisse's first Pokemon, after a 17 year seperation he's back to kick ass.
Repugnus (Male Ivysaur)
Taken in by Parisse after being dumped for losing to a water gym, one of his favourite Mons, as much as he denies it. Has toughened up some bit with Parisse's return. He seems to have a relationship with Scavenger.
Soundwave (Male Exploud)
One of the most loyal pokemon Parisse has at his disposal also one of his strongest.
- Disability Superpower: One of the reasons Parisse took him on in the first place. Soundwave had his throat torn out over a battle for leadership against another Exploud. His throat was replaced with a robotic device. This was destroyed after a battle with Paresse where more damage was done, now it has been modified, capable of increasing the total output, maximizing his sound powers.
- Handicapped Badass: He lacks Soundproof so has no protection against sound-based attacks, which his species are known for. However he has Scrappy this allows him to PUMMEL GHOST TYPES WITH HIS BARE HANDS!
- Machine Monotone
- Robo Speak
- Undying Loyalty
- Operation Blank
- Expy: Of G1 Soundwave
Scavenger (Female Breloom)
One of Parisse's toughest pokemon at the moment and a bit of an optimist. She's in a relationship with Repugnus.
Seaspray (Male Craudaunt)
Skylynx (Male Togekiss)
- Incoming Ham: Skylynx adores this.
- Large Ham
- Born Lucky: He just happened to hatch before he was given to poachers using Parisse to deliver him and none of his Metronomes have delivered an outcome he didn't want yet.
Swoop (Male Aerodactyl)
The third Pokemon Parisse ever got, has a fear of Slayride after what happened to him when Parisse moved to Nacrene.
An 18-year-old competitive battler
from Kanto. Joins the story here
, and as one of the newest players, doesn't have many tropes to his name.Pokeform:
Ability: Iron Fist
Held Item: Choice Band
One of the Pokémon Prolio had when he was dropped through the Entralink. It was apparently a mistake, as Hitmonchan's only in the LU tier, and Prolio owns a Gyarados that serves the same purpose on his OU team.
Held Item: Wise Glasses
Hasslemon: astuteAlakazam [AA]
Alakazam is the most sane of Prolio's Pokémon, and may or may not be more sane than Prolio himself. She was obtained prior to Prolio's introduction and is the dedicated Special sweeper of the group.
Held Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Hasslemon: adminInterface [AI]
Porygon2 was Prolio's starter Pokémon, received on his tenth birthday from his dad. It is the dedicated Wall of the team, as well as an Annoyer due to Toxic.
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Item: ???
Pidgeot is currently only a minor Pokémon, having been boxed before Prolio's introduction and just reappearing to Fly him home. She has traveled with him since.
Held Item: Life Orb
Prolio's Gyarados is special (well, kind of) because he has his Dream World ability; however, it is unknown how Prolio managed to get such a Mon. He is a combination of a stereotypical Chinese and Japanese person, acting like a sensei and having the Japanese Ranguage
- Blow You Away: Is a Flying type, except that Gyarados don't really get Flying type moves. He DOES know the single move they do get (Bounce), though.
- Making a Splash
- Mundane Utility: Despite being a 21'8" foot long dragon, he serves as the primary Surf/Dive/Waterfaller. Counts as a Cool Boat, though.
Held Item: None
Ditto was introduced when Prolio went to the Johto Safari Zone to catch a Dratini. It decided to troll
him, using its transformation powers to set up traps and convince other Mons to attack him, in particular screaming KARP because of its first swarm trick, which was raining Magikarp. It ran out of areas to set up traps in, and got cornered and caught by Prolio. It hates Prolio with a passion.
Ability: Shed Skin
Held item: None.
Dratini is very shy, and he trails his sentences off. He's also kind of a scaredy dragon.
Gender: Shut up.
Held item: None
Nidoran♀ is a pacifistic
vegan, who believes that hurting other Pokemon in any way, shape, or form is morally wrong, and she refuses to do it. Which will suck once Prolio tries to use her in battle.
A 17-year old trainer from Lavaridge, Hoenn. While born and raised by his Nurse Joy mother, he always hoped to get out and experience the world like his trainer father. A tactician before a battler, and a medic before either, Ken doesn't have much in the way of real world experience thanks to being held back by his mother, but is trying to learn more wherever he goes.Despite not being the best in combat, he's a trained medic and very analytical... if a bit hardheaded like his father.
- Awesome Backpack: Subverted. While he does have a backpack, it's just for carrying. And has no Hammerspace, much to Ken's chagrin.
- Bag of Holding: Averted. Ken has and will eventually run out of medical supplies if he uses too much without stocking up at a Pokemart, and has so many different items he needs to use they require multiple different bags.
- Baleful Polymorph: Within a few minutes of his introduction, Ken is immediately Shard-ported out of his human, 6'5" form to the small and meek form of a Ralts. Then he gets Dragged into Drag by his new body, when he evolves into Kirlia.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Zigzagged. At first, the trope is parodied with his mother's tendency to Drag him into Drag. Then it appears to be played straight with the emotional pain his family went through in his early days. But his entire history hasn't even been revealed yet, and it will continue to twist and turn.
- The Medic: Trained to perform first aid on mons and humans alike...
- Combat Medic: ...And in turn knows a lot of ways to hurt them in fights if needed.
- The Strategist: In battles.
Tori (Female Torchic)
Ball: Poke ball.
Favorite Move: Ember
Spe (Male Spheal)
Ability: Ice Body
Ball: Quick ball.
Favorite Move: Ice Ball
Rak (Male Spinarak)
Favorite Move: Spider Web.
Nina (Female Happiny)
Ability: Serene Grace
Ball: Poke ball.
Favorite Move: Copycat.
Dr Lewis Smith
Dr Lewis Smith, Pokemon Psychologist, grew up in Jubilife, Sinnoh. He graduated at 19 with a doctorate in psychology, and decided to attempt pokemon training. 6 months afterwards, he changed his career, and decided to set up as a psychiatrist in Canalave. Recently went on an... eventful... holiday to Johto.
Dr Lewis doesn't get many tropes. Yet.
Dr Lewis' Pokemon
A 16-year-old dark-specializing trainer from Castelia City, Unova. Although he is most fond of Dark types, he is also highly fond of Ghost types, his first being a Shedinja who enjoys questionable hobbies and pastimes, and occasionally teaming up with Breeze, Every's Chimecho, to annoy Onion. This is a pastime much of his team enjoys, except for Puzzle, who doesn't really enjoy anything.
In childhood he was given the nickname "Onion." This wasn't based on a mannerism or aspect of his appearance, it was simply to annoy him. However, he came to be fond of the nickname and still uses it.
Pariah (Female Pawniard)
Xakk (Male Hydreigon)
Puzzle (Male Cacturne)
Asphodel (Female Umbreon)
Ratchet (Male Houndour)
A Trainer from Snowpoint City, he has a desire to enter the Snowpoint Temple, he recently has been traveling and temporarily stalking the J-Team. In Ecruteak it was revealed that he was Cipher
. He as of late has been trying to atone for his mistakes.
Reggie the Weavile
Reggie is Vrang's Starter. He was found on the Acuity Lakefront.
Magda the Houndoom
Snappy the Hydreigon
Shogun the Heracross
Wrappy the Tentacruel
Mr.Pisces the Gyarados
Azuros the Ursaring
Miner the Larvitar
↩Back to the Characters Page
↩Back to the Main Page