Hello. I am DarkerShining
, but you can just call me DS if you'd like.
Not really sure what to say about myself, but I guess it is worth mentioning that I want to be a writer someday. I am very
passionate about writing, and I've probably become even more so after I finally put up my first fanfic.
My fanfic, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance, can be read here
, and the trope page is here
, by the way, if you're interested.
And I do plan on writing more fanfics, and I am already working on a few such projects. I personally think one of the most fun things about fanfiction is getting to take a look into areas that the shows/games/whatever themselves didn't fully explore, and examining the outcomes of potential "what if" scenarios that certainly could've happened in the universe the show takes place in. So, that probably gives an idea of what kind of fanfics you can expect from me.
Tropes I'd apply to myself
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Well, I am trying to grow out of the "lazy" part, but sometimes, especially on days when the weather is gray, one just doesn't feel like doing anything, you know?
- Can Not Spit It Out: I've felt like this has been a somewhat recurring problem in certain situations when asked questions that I do know the answer too, but find that I'm not 100% sure if I remember correctly. Sometimes I also don't get to say things I'm meaning to say because I'm waiting for another person that's talking to finish what they're saying, and somebody else then ends up saying what I was going to say before I get to speak up.
- Celibate Hero: I don't really want a boyfriend, and I don't see my opinion on that changing anytime soon.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: I consider myself a mild example, as I can come up with some pretty weird and random ideas for stories and such at times.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: I still keep a few of my favorite stuffed animals in my bed.
- Meganekko: I personally think I look better with my glasses on than I do without them.
- Ms Imagination: I've always had a pretty big imagination, which is probably one of the reasons why I decided pretty early on that I wanted to be a writer.