"The most horrifying thing in the world is when you know you can make a difference, but aren't doing so."
An Otaku at heart, a Canadian
with Asperger's Syndrome
. Writes Fan Fiction
, is a Dungeon Master
for his Nakama and dreams of making the world a better place. Kind of a ways off from there.
Tropes that describe this Troper are:
- Gentle Giant: 6'5", and easily the most pacifistic member of his Nakama.
- Guile Hero: Tries to be this when problems come up. It rarely works, unless he's lucky.
- Hard Work Hardly Works: Hit with both sides of this trope at different times. In his early years, he'd be able to ace entire courses by essentially memorizing textbooks... In his spare time. He'd literally leave class, bored, only to come back and ace tests. Flash forward to his high school days, and he ran smack into... Calculus.
- Hopeless Boss Fight: Serves as one to his little brothers, who are constantly trying to beat him. Sometimes with barehanded surprise attacks, sometimes with their nun-chucks and tonfas. Seriously. It helps that he's mastered the Bare-Handed Blade Block... At least with the help of a coat.
- Mr. Exposition: On any series he's a fan of, typically. Go ahead, test it out. He definitely won't talk your ear off about the subject.
- Otaku: Of the Western vareity, but is known for being obsessive like the Eastern meaning.
- The Big Guy / The Smart Guy: Can pinch hit for the former, but typically takes the latter role due to his logical thinking.
- "World of Cardboard" Speech: Would love to finish such rants for his players while DMing, but is typically cut off by his players who take the chance to blow up his NPCs with increasingly wasteful ways. One cultist ended up splattered in a 30 foot radius, looking more like chili than a human. Which backfired when they later realized the cultist's speech would have revealed a hidden item, and there wasn't enough left of him to reanimate.
Oh, and feel free to vandalize away below. Go nuts.
Welcome to WAAPT, Mind! - Sixth