THIS PAGE IS NO LONGER UNDER CONSTRUCTION, BUT WATCH OUT FOR FALLING DEBRIS ANYWAY.
Describe WackyPancake here.
I am me.
Contrary to what his username might tell you, WackyPancake is no bakery product. He's actually a human, believe it or not. A rather young one at that, but he'd rather not say his real age for fear of everyone pinching his cheek.
WackyPancake is rather fluent in English despite the fact that he's from Spain, but he might have some slippages, so please correct him when he messes up.
He's created the Fighting Clown
trope, shortly after first joining. His only other major accomplishments in the wiki is roleplaying a somewhat-notable character (Clippit
) on a somewhat-notable forum game (Our Avatars Are In A Room Together
) and being an insane dastard.
WackyPancake feels like a caveman talking in third person. Ouga-bouga.
If you go this way
, watch out for the wall!
Tropes that apply to WackyPancake:
- Badass Spaniard: Except not Badass.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Has an IQ of 150, but he prefers playing video games and going on the Internet to putting it to work.
- Butt Monkey: Oh, yes. Not that he really minds.
- Camp Straight
- Catch Phrase: "wat" (In the fora).
- "YOU INCULTURED BUFFOONS!" (In the fora).
- "DO IT MAGGOT" (In the fora. It's a slightly modified version of a meme that I'd rather not say the real version of here because it contains an offensive word starting with "F").
- "Who died?" (IRL, when he hears a loud noise or someone screaming coming from another room).
- "Shit with tomato" (IRL, whenever anybody asks him what's there to eat. Derived from a Spanish joke).
- Deadpan Snarker: Quite often.
- Dirty Coward/Lovable Coward: Your Mileage May Vary
- Fun T-Shirt: Freakin' loves these, specially the ones with images.
- The Gadfly: Often gets him in trouble.
- Genius Ditz
- Hates Everything Equally
- Ineffectual Loner: Has a hard time making friends.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Is this to others around him, with varying degrees of success.
- The Wonka: The core of WackyPancake's mind is very rational and down-to-earth, it's just that it's surrounded by garish, flashy colors, cartoons, and general silliness.