Jayne: Captain, can you stop her from bein' cheerful, please?The Cutie is a character who is known for being sweet and lovable, more comic relief than anything, who likes nothing more than to pet little puppies. They make you adore them, root for them and love them. Or they can make your teeth rot. They are known for being very idealistic, cute and innocent. Some of them even may act in a childlike manner to emphasize their innocence with an upbeat and positive attitude. They also tend to be genuinely nice, loving, caring, and kind to whoever is with them. They tend to take the most peaceful solution to a conflict and hardly ever (if ever) harm others in any way (though you really ought to watch out). They're most often female, though younger boys can also be this. Their innocence and purity draws the sympathy of the audience for them. For this reason they tend to become The Woobie when bad things happen to them. Related to Break the Cutie, Kill the Cutie, The Fake Cutie, and Corrupt the Cutie, but if these things happen they don't need to be mentioned here. Compare Moe, The Pollyanna, and All-Loving Hero. Also referred to as a "Cinnamon Roll" in the slang of some media fandom circles.
Mal: I don't believe there is a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month.
Kaylee: [kisses Mal on the cheek] I love my captain.
Mal: I don't believe there is a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month.
Kaylee: [kisses Mal on the cheek] I love my captain.
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- Azumanga Daioh's Chiyo Mihama seems to exist for the sole purpose of having everyone fawn over her. Not that we can blame them, since calling Chiyo "cute" amounts to calling the ocean big.
- Bubblegum Crisis: Nene is the youngest member of the Knight Sabres, and is presented as the cheerful, perky member of the team who's always concerned about her weight, because of her insatiable Sweet Tooth.
- Bleach: Momo Hinamori is sweet, innocent, and trusting (to a fault). You can't help but feel for her when things go horribly wrong for her.
- Cardcaptor Sakura:
- Tomoyo has obvious fondness for Sakura and is near infallibly charming and innocent.
- Sakura herself leans more and more into this as the series goes on as she's earnest and friendly. Tomoyo makes sure she fits this trope by making her darling costumes. (If Syaoran is involved expect a Luminescent Blush).
- Chi from Chobits is one of the cutest animé characters ever made. Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, she is unbelievably innocent and sweet. Add the fact that she has the mind of an innocent baby (she's a persocom whose memories were erased and so she has to relearn everything)'', and her saying "Chi?" at least eight times per episode and you have a serious overdose of cuteness in one lovable character.
- Goku was pretty adorable in his youth, mainly as the result of Akira Toriyama's Puni Plush art style during the first five years of the manga's serialization. It helped that Goku was also pretty dimwitted, which gave him his trademark adorkability and naivety, two traits that helped compliment his huggable appearance as a child.
- Goten as kid was well mannered, naïve, and dorky.
- Krilin's daughter, Marron. A sweet little girl.
- Pan as a four year old she was seen as cute and bubbly and full of energy. She's more tomboyishly cute in GT.
- Ghost Talkers Daydream: Ai is very similar to Momo Hinamori, and was such a Woobie that she drew out Misaki's 'big sister' instinct.
- Highschool of the Dead:
- Alice is a 7-year-old when the world as they once knew it is overrun by "them". In spite of this, she's eternally cheerful (or tries to be), even when she's terrified. But the thought of being alone again scares her even more than "they" do.
- Asami was a newly assigned patrol officer, who was presented as cheerful, perky, and eager to make a good impression. Her inexperience was apparent, which made her endearing as a character.
- Kimi is the manga's primary example, given she's petite, shy, and she's such an otaku that her "Comic Star" ability is based on her imagination and derives its power from her love of manga and cosplay.
- Inaho styles her hair in a short pair of bobbles that look like animal ears, and has a perpetual Cat Smile. While she's a capable fighter, she mainly serves as the series' plucky comic relief and is often used to cut dramatic tension.
- Celia is fun personified, which has endeared her to her legions of fans, as she's a teen idol. And she's so moe, that she has heart shaped irises and her speech bubbles also have hearts in them — even when she's angry!
- Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water: Marie was taken in by Jean and Nadia and essentially becomes their ward, since her parents were killed by Gargoyle's soldiers. Grandis and her gang also take a shine to her, with Sanson acting as her big brother figure (and eventually husband, when she grows up).
- Naruto: Hinata Hyuuga in Part I of the story, being extremely kind and sweet, polite, shy and having a crush on Naruto. Her own daughter, Himawari, seems to be this to the next generation.
- Project Ako: C-ko Kotobuki is very cute, innocent, and very devoted to A-ko. She's also vulnerable and prone to being abducted.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica:
- Madoka Kaname is so adorable that Sayaka jokingly(?) declared that she couldn't let her become popular with boys.
- Homura was originally an Adorkable version of this in the original timeline; glasses, pigtails, kind yet unsure of herself, etc. The contrast with the version of her seen in the timeline depicted in the series is so stark the original timeline version is referred to as "Moemura" to distinguish them.
- In Sangatsu no Lion, Hina's probably one of the cutest characters, second only to her younger sister. She constantly approaches life with cheer, kindness, and optimism, despite the tragedy of losing her parents.
- Betty Cooper from Archie Comics, a competitor for Archie's affections. Betty often takes time for caring about others especially nurturing Archie. In an episode, she had to excuse herself as she was tutoring elementary students at the local library. Veronica discovers this as spies on her thinking Archie was cheating on her.
- Bode from Locke & Key is six years old, Curious as a Monkey, and adorable. Whether he's experimenting with the newest magic Key he's found, looking for treasure in the pond (using a toy fishing rod he "invented himself"), or even wearing a pot on his head as a helmet when he's being attacked by shadow-creatures, he's just so cute.
- Molly Hayes and Klara Prast take turns being the Cutie among the Runaways, particularly when drawn by Takeshi Miyazawa or Humberto Ramos. The former is famous for her love of adorable little animal-themed hats and Malaproper tendencies, while the latter is almost always sweet and cheerful.
- Despicable Me has Margo, Edith, and Agnes. Agnes, in particular, is the most innocent child to hit the screen in a long time, and she's adorable.
- Disney Animated Canon:
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:
- Snow White is very loveable and endearing, and her cuteness is purposefully emphasized nowadays in contrast to some of the most elegant or tough princesses.
- Dopey was made to be cute. His namesake means he always has a grin on his face is acting silly.
- Tangled: Rapunzel. She's more cute than beautiful, and her mannerisms and personality make her the one of the most adorable Disney Princesses.
- Zootopia: Judy Hopps. But the thing is you're not allowed to call her cute. Unless you're a rabbit.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:
- James Bond: Every now and then the women of the franchise fall into this. The best example is Ms. Caruso, the Innocent Fanservice Girl of Italian origin, caught in bed with Bond in the opening of Live And Let Die.
- Pollyanna is all but the Trope Namer of The Pollyanna, an archetype which is used to describe irrepressibly cheerful characters. She lives in a town of bitter and angry people and slowly makes them cheery.
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest: A rare male example is awkward, stuttering Billy Bibbit. He's the most innocent, gentle character in the movie and one of the few non-Jerkasses. which makes his suicide the more tragic.
- X-Men: This is how Charles is characterized in X-Men: First Class and X-Men: Apocalypse. He's sweet, compassionate, naïve, peace-loving and cheerful. His Pretty Boy features highlight his childlike attributes, and he retains the puppyish enthusiasm that he had as a kid. Even the aloof and grumpy Erik melts under Xavier's charm and affectionately labels him as "adorable." Charles is given more comedic lines in Apocalypse than in previous movies to increase his Adorkable factor. The younger Professor X is often called "bae" (which is an informal term for "baby") on Tumblr because he's so endearing.
- Knight and Rogue Series: Michael manages to be this while also being the muscle, because he's so chivalrous and innocent that he can't even tell a white lie. It helps that the other main character is a snarky con man.
- Warrior Cats: Leafpool is one of the cutest kitties in the forest in terms of overall sweetness, next to Spottedleaf.
- Journey to Chaos: Mia is a pretty and sunny girl who likes giving hugs. She's chipper first thing in the morning, when Eric and Nolien are groggy.
- In The Elenium, the goddess Aphrael prefers to take on the physical form of a five-year-old girl, the better to wrap people (and gods) around her little finger. With 30,000 years of experience, she is very, very good at being an adorable five-year-old.
- April in Stranger & Stranger is the most cheerful and bubbly of all of Ainslee's friends, very much playing the opposite to Shawna.
Live Action TV
- Firefly: Kaylee is by far the most cheerful character on Serenity's crew which is why she provides the page quote.
- Willow Rosenberg of Buffy the Vampire Slayer due to the "shy bookworm" thing she had going on in the earlier seasons.
- The Big Bang Theory:
- How I Met Your Mother:
- Merlin: Merlin and Guinevere. Both are sweet, kind, socially-awkward wide-eyed idealists.
- Murdoch Mysteries: Anna Fulford is a very sweet and very kind young English woman and Detective Murdoch's Temporary Love Interest. Even Julia, who should be jealous of her, says that Anna's lovely and seems to really mean it.
- 'Allo 'Allo! has quite an unlikely Cutie, because Lieutenant Gruber is a Wehrmacht officer in the occupied France. Yet he's sweet, well-mannered, polite, civil, enthusiastic, a great pianist and has a crush on René, which is unfortunately a case of Incompatible Orientation. He keeps apologizing whenever he's forced to search people or carry out orders he's uncomfortable with. He likes his "little tank" and only he can make "Heil Hitler!" sound adorable.
- Cat Valentine from Victorious and later Sam & Cat is a lovable, ditzy, cheerful Genki Girl played by Ariana Grande. She also can be flirty but in a cute, innocent way.
- Agents Of Shield: When Jemma Simmons squees over alien biology or asks Fitz about the sandwich she made for him, it's hard not to squee along with her.
- Leslie Knope of Parks and Recreation expresses her love of cute things in a variety of ways. One episode's plot was based around her officiating the marriage of two penguins because "it was cute".
- Annie of Community dots her "i"s with hearts and loves stickers and other traditionally-girly stuff. She and Shirley "Awww..." in unison whenever something cute happens.
- Riley Matthews of Girl Meets World brings this Up to Eleven with everything she does. The episode "Girl Meets Popular" is one big showing of her cuteness.
- The Librarians 2014: Cassandra Cillian is the most upbeat and adorable of the new Librarians.
- Doctor Who: Vicki, companion to the First Doctor, gave cutesy nicknames to hideous monsters, fangirled out over meeting Nero in ancient Rome and was generally cute as a button.
- Jeannie, the beautiful, sweet, naive genie of I Dream of Jeannie whose two goals in life were to marry her 'master' and to have as much innocent fun as possible along the way.
- Bayley. Absolutely adorable, the closest thing you can get to an All-Loving Hero in a wrestling ring, and she wants to hug you! The fact that she can pick you up and beat you against the ground until you give up and let her takes nothing away from this.
- An adult male example in New Dynamic English: Described as "upbeat and peppy", Max talks in a more cheerful way than the other men in New Dynamic English. It seems that other characters treat him this way as well, as Elizabeth and Kathy would occasionally copy his way of talking when they talk to him.
- Bizarrely enough, Ron Funches; throughout his sets, he's always mellow, warm, and friendly, and it's not even much of an exaggeration of his natural self. Of course, he's the first to mention that he smokes a lot of weed, too.
"Oh, you like that giggle? Not used to a 300-pound black man that giggles like an Asian schoolgirl? I'm not a tough person."
- Both incarnations of Biance; A Nice Girl that's always running late and has an adorable victory dance.
- For Pokémon X and Y, Shauna, fulfills this role. From the moment she meets your player character, she instantly wants to be your friend and only really wants to go on a Pokemon journey for having wonderful memories.
- Advanced V.G.: Manami is meant to appeal to fans of the "moe" character type, despite being 16 years old. That's because she's short and childish, with an insatiable Sweet Tooth and a love for cute cuddly objects (best seen at 0:39-2:12).
- BioWare tends to include one of these as a love interest in each of their games.
- Aerie in Baldur's Gate II; by the end, you will either want to marry her or strangle her.
- Tali in Mass Effect is a petite engineering prodigy who becomes adorably flustered if romanced.
- Leliana in Dragon Age: Origins is a cheerful bard and former Chantry sister who enjoys lightly ribbing her companions. She's cute enough that she can get away with teasing Sten after catching playing with a kitten.
- Merrill in Dragon Age II has big, trusting eyes and a kindhearted nature. She's also endearingly awkward.
- Flonne from Disgaea is so sweet and wholeheartedly lovable that she is a Love Freak.
- Duel Savior Destiny: Nanashi is the cutest/cutesiest and most innocent character in the story. She frequently uses the third person and has her own verbal tic. She's very hands on and affectionate. She's also undead, so the main character wants nothing to do with her or her affections.
- Fallout 3: Moira Brown, Megaton's shopkeeper and tinkerer in science . She sticks out for being perpetually cheery and upbeat in a blasted post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Max Caulfield, Chloe Price, and Kate Marsh in Life Is Strange are respectively extremely cute, kind (Chloe before her father's death and her alternate) and had a lot of Break the Cutie and, for the latters, Kill the Cutie moments when the later episodes progressed, can be Averted by choice.
- The "Lazy" class of villagers from Animal Crossing act like prepubescent children, despite being at least young adults. They also dress cute at times, like the villager Bob who wears a cute pink shirt. They also cry a lot and talk about food, sleeping, and playing with you. D'aww...
- Final Fantasy
- In the early game of Final Fantasy IV, seven-year-old Rydia's suffering is the final straw for Cecil and Kain to break with Baron's Evil-Empirish ways, her 3D summon animation is a childish twirl, and it's stated that she's good at summoning because she's so innocent. Then she spends some time in the Feymarch and comes back as Ms. Fanservice.
- Krile from Final Fantasy V. She has a cheery, teasing personality that keeps events of the late game (which get pretty dire) from getting too terrible, and her job classes are clearly designed to be as adorable as possible.
- Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII. Reportedly, Tetsuya Nomura, the head character designer for Square at the time, specifically wanted her to give off a "cute" vibe, and built her character around this idea.
- Final Fantasy IX: Vivi, the adorable little black mage was so loved by fans, he made a cameo in Kingdom Hearts 2. Throughout the game he acts like Zidane's kid brother and fidgets with his hat when nervous.
- Final Fantasy X: Rikku, the adorable Wrench Wench Al Bhed girl, has some endearingly cute qualities to her. You just want to hug her on the Thunder Plains where she's absolutely terrified of lightning.
- Final Fantasy XIII:
- Kingdom Hearts:
- Sora from is a male variant. He's idealistic and innocent, a contrast to many other characters in the series.
- Kairi counts, what with being a Princess of Purest Heart and all.
- Fire Emblem:
- The Cutie is a common characteristic for female units in that starts out feeble but becomes a powerhorse if trained. This includes but not limited to most early obtained pegasus knights like Shanna and Florina, the "heroines" like Caeda and Lilina and "Est" archetypes like Nino and Amelia. Cute and innocent characters tend to make babying units much least onerous.
- Young male characters are sometimes this too. Dew from the fourth game is a plucky, comical thief, Franz from the eighth is New Meat to Renais' army and on the receiving end of Big Brother Instinct from Forde, and Lugh from the sixth game exists to feed baked goods to Tsunderes and soldiers.
- While she may act tough on the outside, your Hoshidan sister (actually not related to you) Hinoka is a total cutie on the inside when it's revealed she was a crybaby as a child when the avatar was kidnapped by King Garon, she's also very idealistic and is one of the few characters to not be that angry about your betrayal should the player choose to side with Nohr. Not to mention she is a down to earth nature lover as shown by her coddling her pegasus and especially in some support conversations when she opens up and reveals she's not as mentally tough as nails as she lets on.
- Also from Fates this time on the Conquest Nohrian side is the young teenage (we think)) Elise who all but skips through the game in a manner similar to Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII, extremely endearing and idealistic, affectionately refers to you should you marry her in the Revelation or Conquest path as her "hubby", refers to her children as "gumdrops", and is an all around Nice Girl who is the only one of the Nohrians to not feel betrayed should you side with Hoshido. She even takes a strike meant for you from Xander, her older brother which is especially heart-wrenching.
- Eternal Sonata has the kids Beat and March (Puppy Love and Nice Hats) but there's also a young teen example in golden haired Polka.
- Cream the Rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog. She's one of the sweetest, kindest, most innocent characters in the whole series.
- Suikoden V: Mikakis serves as Princess Lymsleia's eccentric bodyguard. At first one might think she's a little young for such a position, but she's actually 22 years old. She just doesn't act like it most of the time (seen at 0:37-1:22).
- Tales of Vesperia: Princes Estelle is Spoiled Sweet and she adores animals (but the feeling isn't mutual). And since she's been sheltered most of her life, she knows little of the outside world, other than what she's read in books. So she's somewhat Literal-Minded - like the time she actually expected Rita to "eat her words."
- While the Ace Attorney series is a generally comedic with plenty of serious moments series, these characters in particular stand out as being adorable and idealistic.
- Regina Berry from the much hated case 2-3. She is a young circus darling beloved by almost everyone in the circus with the naivete of a much younger child. Though it was her father Russell Berry that made her that way by telling her "When people die, they become a star in the sky". She's clueless about a lot of things being sheltered from most of the "real world" and has charmed at least four men older than her (aside from maybe one little Jerk Ass puppet) and doesn't even realize the gravity of her father's death, or Acro's vengeance until Phoenix figures it out.
- Sasha Buckler from the fifth game. For one, she's very genki and energetic like Maya and Pearly, has been a Heartwarming Orphan adopted by Jack Shipley at a young age, sings sea shanties with her whale, who she communicates to using an anchor-shaped whistle, and is a Friend to All Living Things much like Acro and the "murderer" of this case. She even wears purple and black arm floaties and all but dances her way through life.
- Komari from Little Busters! has Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold and Innocent Blue Eyes, adores sweets, is often distracted from conversations by things like dandelions blowing in the breeze, and just plain wants to make the world a better place for everyone.
- Shiny Days
- Kokoro is built around the cute little kid idea and is thus very innocent and energetic, though she can have a bit of a dirty mouth sometimes and her sister finds her annoying sometimes.
- Main heroine Setsuna is also apparently built to be as cute and sympathetic as possible, especially if you pick the right dialogue options. Unfortunately, the summer is littered with minefields for her so it's quite easy for her to end up heartbroken, You Bastard.
- In Slightly Damned, Kieri and Buwaro. both are drawn to look absolutely adorable (except when the other threatened), and Kieri turns into a bunny at random moments.
- Due to the art style, most of the characters in Cucumber Quest look cute, but the outstanding Cutie in the bunch is the cheerful and friendly Princess Nautilus.
- Vampire Cheerleaders: The Bakertown High "B" Squad is such an eternal fountain of cheerful support and youthful optimism, that they may as well be called "Team Moe". Which is why the readers adore them.
- Sandra on the Rocks: The readership has quickly come to regard Lavali this way; particularly during scenes like these, where she appears vulnerable and frightened. Aided further by her being shy and reserved and just plain cute when she's happy.
- Annoying Orange: Marshmallow loves puppies, kittens, unicorns, rainbows, and is nice to everyone, unless you insult any of the above, in which case watch out.
- Film Conscience: Ringo represent the more cheerful, optimistic side of Luke.
- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries : Jane Bennet is universally loved and admired. She's adorable and nice to everybody, and genuine in her sweetness. Interesting how a woman in her mid twenties can pull this off.
- Nella from The Nostalgia Chick, to contrast with the other oft-psychotic Broken Bird characters on the show.
- Clover of the Whateley Universe. One of the youngest kids at Superhero School Whateley Academy, she's a naive wizardess-wannabe with the cutest puppy ever. And a witch hat she's sure will give her magic powers. She also happens to be a powerful Reality Warper and her puppy Buttons can turn into a monstrous dog the size of a pony.
- The SCP Foundation
- Surprisingly it has this in Cassy, an animate drawing of a sweet and friendly young woman who everyone at the Foundation adores. Unfortunately she found out about her two-dimensional condition and has been in depression ever since.
- There's also SCP-054 a friendly entity made of water that likes to play with personnel. Unfortunately frequent experimentation on her (mostly by men) has caused her to resent men and be fearful of them.
- Despite their dangerous effects and general creepiness, most of the "little girl" SCP items, such as SCP-053, SCP-040, and SCP-134 are genuinely sweet, innocent children who don't mean any (deliberate) harm. Even SCP-239, a Keter-Class, is a sweet girl despite her apocalyptic reality-bending powers.
- Madison from Deadly Space Action is the crew's ditzy and happy mechanic, who remains optimistic in everything she does despite a complete lack of competence.
- Noob has its Kindhearted Simpleton and Man Child Sparadrap and Couette, a mild Kawaiiko who was his Distaff Counterpart before gradual Divergent Character Evolution took place. The two are given child-like designs in the comic rendering of the franchise.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender has Ty Lee, a bubbly pink loving acrobat who loves performing for a crowd.
- The Legend of Korra : Aang's grandchildren could all count as Cuties, but none more so then Ikki. "Be the leaf!"
- Codename: Kids Next Door:
- Kuki Sanban/Numbuh Three is a spacy Nice Girl who's always carrying around stuffed animals.
- Betty Gilligan is a lovably cheerful woman, if a bit oblivious.
- Futurama: Amy Wong was once caught in a fire that burnt off most of her hair. Her reaction? "Look! My hair got singed into an even cuter 'do!"
- Gorillaz gives us an interesting example with 2D; whilst his wholly black eyes and Uncanny Valley appearance can make him look terrifying, he's actually a harmless Kind Hearted Simpleton. Being The Woobie helps.
- Happy Ness: The Secret of the Loch has Cute Ness. She's so adorable, and she certainly lives up to her name.
- Blythe Baxter and Penny Ling from Littlest Pet Shop (2012).
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Any mare or stallion is likely really cute, in appearance if not in deed.
- Fluttershy is a Shrinking Violet known for her kindness. There's a reason she provides the page image for this trope.
- Pinkie Pie, a Genki Girl known for being very cheerful and positive. Her cutie mark is balloons and her Goal in Life is to make everyone happy.
- Apple Bloom's first appearance cemented her as a cute little sister.
- Sweetie Belle is this in every way. Voice squeaks? Adorable mane? Cute face? Yup, definitely fits with her.
- In a show with adorable ponies as the main cast, the Mane Six in general have their moments of being total cuties. Although they seem to consider Spike this.
- Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. They're Ridiculously Cute Critters, being magical baby ponies and all.
- Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls. The theme song says she is "the joy and the laughter". The burglar robbing the Utonium home in "Burglar Alarmed" even calls Bubbles a cutie upon seeing a photo of her.
- South Park:
- In the season 1 character commercials, Stan was labeled as "The cute one".
- Butters is a sweet, naive Cheerful Child and by far the most innocent character on the show.
- Teen Titans: Starfire is a girl that wants to make friends with everybody, sees beauty in almost everything, has a fondness to cute things and has a general Moe attitude. Her sweet voice, innocence and No Social Skills are a good source of humor in the show. She also tends to apologize when attacking enemies, but she is also a brave warrior that would do anything to protect the earth and her friends, so don't mess with her.
- The Simpsons: Invoked when Lisa is asked to throw the National Spelling Bee in favor of her main rival, Alex, a younger boy who is genuinely so sweet and innocent that the spelling bee organizer belives having him as their champion would help bring mainstream attention to the competition. Alex is unaware of this and ends up winning legitimatly when Lisa accidently screws up her final word while exposing the attempted rigging.
- Total Drama:
- Bridgette (a Nice Girl that love animals and surf) and Lindasy (an adorable Brainless Beauty and Spoiled Sweet).
- Sierra. She has a high-pitched, sweet, childish voice and constantly comments on things being cute (even a leech on her face), that is, until someone pushes her Berserk Button. Then she becomes Cute and Psycho.
- Dawn, a mysterious nature lover. Dawn appears to be good-hearted and very helpful, although she comes across as creepy to the others.
- Ella, a songbird with a personality as angelic as her singing voice. One of the nicest, if not the nicest character in the whole series.
- Miss Martian in Young Justice invokes this trope. Though genuinely kind, her mannerism and appearance were constructed from a short-lived cheesy sitcom called "Hello Megan", and her true form is a horrific monster. She almost betrayed her friends to keep the truth hidden, and in the second season develops a very dark tendency for Mind Rape.
Yakko: I'm Yakko.Wakko: I'm Wakko.Dot: And I'm cute!
- Sonic Sat Am Tails is really sweet, but can put up a fight when called for, especially when harm is given to Sonic and Sally.
- Yoko,Lilly and Juanita from Timothy Goes to School are all very sweet and kind characters. But Yoko takes the cake due to her being sweet-natured and cares about others. Especially with her best friend Timothy.