Creator: Feature Films For Families
Feature Films for Families, or FFFF, is a privately held entertainment company based in the United States. The founder of the company believes that R-rated movies have a negative impact on society, and these movies seem to be his way of trying to change all that. While many of the company's employees belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), the company itself makes no claim of any religious affiliation. The company is very popular with conservative Christian families.These movies would often be very different from one another with regard to plots, but they have several similarities:
- Reinforce traditional family values and morality.
- Be suitable for all ages.
- Contain no profanity, sexuality, violence, or vulgarity.
- Behind the Waterfall
- Butter Cream Gang
- In Your Wildest Dreams
- No More Baths
- Picture Perfect
- The Retrievers
- The Velveteen Rabbit
All the films are known for these tropes:
- Bowdlerise: In addition to creating their own films, FFF also released a few Hollywood titles with edited content, such as Space Camp, which had its swearing censored.
- Children Are Innocent: Often, though occasionally subverted.
- Coming-of-Age Story
- The Cutie: Always count on at least one showing up.
- Good Feels Good
- Good Parents
- My Beloved Smother
- Rousseau Was Right
- Scenery Porn