—Dr. Walter Bishop,Fringe
Just your average 17 year old with no idea what to do with himself. I joined the site in August 2010 after lurking the site in July. I usually go by Straw or Strawberry. The former is preferred, since there's a lot of other strawberry tropers.
Also, I'm Jamaican. And Asian. No, I'm not kidding.
I have also realized I have a bit of synesthesia. (What is Synesthesia? See here
) I think a lot of people are the same way. I am also a part of We Are All Pokémon Trainers
THE TROPER WALL HAS BEEN ERECTED.
Media I like(Very outdated)
open/close all folders
Live action TV
Tropes present in Strawberryflavored's life:
YE OLDE VANDALISM SECTION
- OHMYGOD you like Taking Back Sunday!? :O cutewithoutthe
- How did you figure that out?
- No longer a Scolipede? Congratulations! Oh, and I wrote on your page.- Agent Dragonhunter
- Straw, y u no be nice to us? D: - Don Zigzagoon
- Because you're vandalizing the city!
- Were you on the TF 2 server yesterday? It was enjoyable. Also, synesthesia. -Aramil
- That wasn't me. I only have the 360 version of TF 2. The PC version doesn't run well on my laptop.
- Oh. Well, their Steam name had something to do with strawberries.
- Ooh, strawberry-flavoured stuff! -Smiles- -desdendelle
- Hey there, it's me, the Penitent! I'm a bit of a synesthesiate, too, and I'm only 17. A lot of the stuff applying to you also applies to me... apart from the above, also considered a genius by my friends, and also think that it's a bit of a stretch (the quote from Firefly about "when I tell you my little sister makes me look like an idiot child" often comes to my mind. Anyway, I've just joined We Are All Pokémon Trainers, and it's cool to meet like-minded fellows!
- You find being evil fun? Well then, I reckon you'll enjoy "When You're Evil" (by Voltaire) very much. Second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't give you inspiration...
- Oiy Oiy Oiy Oiy! How are ya? -Sage Lee