Billy Elliot the Musical as its title character, he proceeded to take roles in films like The Impossible, Locke, and How I Live Now.He also provided his voice for the UK dub of Arrietty.In 2015, Marvel Studios and Sony announced that he won the coveted role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe following the deal between Sony and Marvel Studios to share the character's rights. He first showed up in 2016's Captain America: Civil War, and has spin-off into his own solo film, Spider-Man: Homecoming, in 2017. He's also set to appear in 2018's Avengers: Infinity War.Coming off his success as Spider-Man, Holland was then cast as a young Nathan Drake in the long-gestating film adaptation of the Uncharted video game series, currently without a release date but likely intended for 2019/2020.Not to be confused with the American horror-movie director of the same name. Nor Tom Hollander, who may or may not be more Tom Holland than Tom Holland.
- Arrietty (2011) as Shô (voice only; UK dub)
- The Impossible (2012) Lucas Bennett
- How I Live Now (2013) as Isaac
- Locke (2014) as Eddie (voice only)
- Wolf Hall (2015) as Gregory Cromwell
- In the Heart of the Sea (2015) as Thomas Nickerson
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2016 – present) as Peter Parker / Spider-Man:
- Edge of Winter (2016) as Bradley Baker
- Pilgrimage (2017) as Brother Diarmuid
- The Current War (2017) as Samuel Insull
- The Lost City of Z (2017) as Jack Fawcett
- Chaos Walking (2019) as Todd Hewitt
- Spies in Disguise (2019) as Walter (voice only)
- Untitled Uncharted film (TBD) as Nathan Drake
- Fake American: British, yet his biggest role to date has him playing the New York born-and-bred Peter Parker.
- Name's the Same: No, he didn't direct Child's Play, Fright Night (1985), or The Langoliers.
- One of Us: