Lance Sterling (Smith) is the world's greatest spy, who uses gadgets designed for him by the socially awkward genius Walter Beckett (Holland). An unexpected event forces them to rely on each other more than ever in order to save the world, but there's one small problem...namely, Lance was turned into a pigeon by Walter. Hilarity Ensues.
This film provides examples of:
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: Trailer shows Lance's pigeon form as bright blue, with a small mark resembling a bow tie on his chest.
- Furry Reminder: This bit from the trailer:Walter: Lance, look at me.
Lance: L-look at you?! I can't not look at you, Walter! I can see my butt and your face at the same time!
- Cyber Cyclops: In the trailer, Lance is seen dodging a flying drone that has a single bright red eye.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: In the trailer, this is Walter's reasoning behind the pigeon transformation — pigeons are everywhere, so who would suspect that one would be a secret agent in disguise?
- Nonchalant Dodge: In the trailer, Lance deftly moves around a mook's attempts to hit him before ending the fight with a chop to the jaw.
- Tap on the Head: In the trailer, Lance easily dodges a couple of swings from a burly mook, and then karate chops him in the jaw to knock him out instantly.