open/close all folders
XVI. Alistair Blake
- Arcana: The TowerPersona: MordredBirthday: September 16 (Virgo)Played by: storymasterb
- Dark Is Not Evil: His Persona is freaking Mordred. He dresses in mostly black. And yet, he's one of the nicest, most polite members of the cast.
- Flower Motifs: Roses.
- The Tragic Rose: He's attractive in a dark way, and has many associations with roses, but his home life is brutally abusive.
IX. Matthew Clark
- Arcana: The HermitPersona: NidhoggrBirthday: November 23 (Sagittarius)Played by: storymasterb
- Called Matt, wears glasses because he thinks they make him look smarter, wears a brown coat, somewhat eccentric yet wise in his own way.
- Nidhoggr's appearance is based on Spectral Duke Dragon in Cardfight!! Vanguard. Matt's halberd is actually a smaller version of Black Dragon's weapon.
I. Diego Vendrix
- Arcana: The MagicianPersona: MerlinBirthday: May 1 (Taurus)Played by: DVB
- Beware the Nice Ones: Diego is a pretty nice guy though don't mess with his friends.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Like the original, Merlin is portrayed as half-human and half-incubus.
- Jumped at the Call: Diego gave a speech trying to calm down the others as he happily accepted this role.
- Shipper on Deck: Part of Merlin's trickster mentorship to Diego will be trying to set up him with a girl.
II. Drake Lune
- Arcana: The High PriestessPersona: Anne FrankBirthday: August 28 (Virgo)Played by: Manaphy Mare
- Eating Lunch Alone: This is how Drake had his pre-tournament cupcakes, but Jannike quickly joins him.
- Grade Skipper: He's skipped a grade and is still in the top ten of his class, but apparently, that doesn't make him any more social.
- Lonely Rich Kid: How Drake is at school and among his peers. He has a multi-figure trust fund and his shy nature makes it hard for him to make friends at school.
- Teen Genius: Drake has been skipped ahead a grade and still easily stays within the top ten of his class. But unfortunately Intelligence Equals Isolation for him and he's lonely.
- Weak, but Skilled: Though he's not the most physically capable of the cast, his intellect and tactics will be certain to compensate.
IV. Shin Megami Tensei
- Arcana: The EmperorPersona: Rokuten Maou 'Tenmaou'Birthday: December 4 (Sagittarius)Played by: Kiruria
- Brilliant, but Lazy: His role in Avalon: capable, but only fights or accepts the place if he absolutely has to.
- City Mouse: Feels like a fish out of water in Misty Springs, in contrast to the metaphorical "big city".
- Cool Sword: Tenmaou's blade, which is lightning-elemental, can be charged up with electricity.
VII. Danijela Cernik (Dani)
- Arcana: The ChariotPersona: TyphonBirthday: March 17 (Pisces)Played by: GoldenHouou
- Embarrassing Nickname: "Daenerys", given to her by Jannike after the latter sees her draconic Persona.
XI. Alyssa H. Lovelock
- Arcana: StrengthPersona: ValkyrieBirthday: June 9 (Gemini)Played by: CandleReaper
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: Has the craziest combinations in her cupcakes, but manages to make them surprisingly tasty.
XIII. Jannike Mortensen (Janna)
- Arcana: DeathPersona: Sköll and HatiBirthday: November 11 (Scorpio)Played by: *Jean Grey*
- Lethal Chef: She is extremely inept at cooking.
- Meaningful Name: Jannike's family name contains the word "Mort", which is Latin for "Death".
- Secretly Wealthy: She may not look it at first impression, but the Mortensens are actually loaded.
- Shout-Out: Jannike is a fan of the TV show "Game of Thrones".
XIV. Nodoka Hirano
- Arcana: TemperancePersona: TsukuyomiBirthday: August 8 (Leo)Played by: TheSequelReturns
- Super OCD: She's obsessed with symmetry and balance, to the point of it affecting literally everything she does.
XVII. Louise Henrietta DuBois
- Arcana: The StarPersona: Jeanne D'ArcBirthday: October 9 (Libra)Played by: Blivsey
- Caffeine Bullet Time: Her reduced stature gives her a lower resistance to stimulants (caffeine, sugar) and depressants (medicine).
- How Unscientific!: Spends much of her time in the Velvet Room questioning the scientific implications and mechanics of Avalon while still acknowledging its reality.
- Transfer Student Uniforms: Made even more obvious as Misty Springs' high school doesn't even require uniforms.
XVIII. Aika Ichigawa
- Arcana: The MoonPersona: ArianrhodBirthday: December 4 (Sagittarius)Played by: Raiden 193
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: She boasts to have 24 plushies and counting. Her favorite is a sheep named Dolly.
XIX. Leonardo Silverstone (Leo)
- Arcana: The SunPersona: PhoenixBirthday: July 23 (Leo)Played by: Mon 1010
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: He likes cute things, and he's not ashamed of it at all.
- Jumped at the Call: He feigned annoyance that Diego made his speech before he did and both were among the few who were happy or at least unhesitant to answer the call.
- Shirtless Scene: He's been known to go out in public without a shirt. Although, in Misty Springs, he can't get away with it as often as he'd like.
- The Goggles Do Nothing: He wears a pair of aviator goggles on top of his head. He rarely uses them, and only wears them because he thinks they look cool
- Wreathed in Flames: Phoenix is often surrounded by a fiery aura. Her flames are much lighter than Mordred's dark flames.
The Velvet Room
- Death Dealer: She's mentioned to have a book which is most likely the Persona Compendium, complete with Tarot Cards to summon her Personae.
- Dissonant Serenity: She's completely unfazed by the appearance of that... thing on the horizon.
- Oh, Crap!: Understated, but he's noticeably worried when the thing on the horizon appears.