Nicholas SinclairThe level-headed field leader of S.E.E.S. Unlike many incarnations of Persona 3 he does not posess the Wild Card but does have a Persona, Vishnu of the Temperance Arcana. He's from America with strong ties to the Kirijo group whom his father works for. He also is Kendo Team Captain and tries his best to help those in need especially his friends who he holds in high regard. He uses two swords in battle either two short swords or one short sword and one longsword depending on availibility.
- The Captain
- Broken Ace: Type I
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Is part of the reason he has a guilt complex to begin with
- Dual Wielding: Nick's signature style is this plus an evoker.
- Guilt Complex
- I Know Mortal Kombat: Nick's current finishing combo is Spiral Cut. A move learned by Tidus in Final Fantasy: Dissidia
- Real Men Cook: Nick is a skilled cook with regards to American cuisine.
- True Companions: He values his friends and family above just about everything.
Tenkei ZetsumeiThe adopted son of the Chairman Shuji Ikutsuki, Tenkei primarily provides exposition about Tartarus and the Dark Hour to the newer members of SEES. In this timeline, Tenkei has been friends with Mitsuru Kirijo for a far longer period of time compared to Akihiko Sanada. Tenkei does not get along well with the majority of SEES thanks to his tendency to make flippant remarks or deride their lack of common sense. Despite this, he seems to have a softer side to him.
In actuality, Tenkei is a product of the experiment by the Kirijo Group 10 years ago. He was a child offered to the shadows as a sacrifice in order to manifest Death and bring about the Fall. The experience changed him greatly and left him with several scars. It is implied that Tenkei has been altered by Death as well. He possesses a Persona, Alice.
- Anti-Hero: Type III
- Broken Ace
- BST: With Hiroko. He doesn't like it a lot.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Tenkei almost broke a steel door with his bare hands. It is implied that Death gave him augmented physical abilities much like Ryoji.
- Death Glare
- Deadpan Snarker: What pisses people off.
- Determinator: Tenkei with regards to wooing Hiroko. He's not going to rest until he knows the real Hiroko!
- Real Men Cook: Tenkei learnt to cook from Shinjiro. He specializes in Asian food.
- Single-Target Sexuality: He only has eyes for Hiroko. To the point where he's completely oblivious to any other female attention sent his way.
- Tsundere: Type A, he's cold to everyone but the ones close to him and, of course, Hiroko.
- Willfully Weak: Tenkei hides the fact that He has a Persona. He handles support with Mitsuru instead.
Hiroko KiryuA 17 year old girl that has recently joined S.E.E.S and commands the Persona Inugami of the Hanged Man Arcana. On the outside, Hiroko is flirty, hotheaded and self-assured. However, in reality she struggles with low self-esteem and intimacy issues, which have been particularly enhanced by her bad reputation at school, and her strained relationship with her family.
Hiroko has recently obtained a deep seated fear of The Grim Reaper since her near death experience during the first expedition to Tartarus.
- Action Girl
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Tenkei.
- Broken Bird
- Eating the Eye Candy: Hiroko gets entirely distracted whenever there are shirtless men in the vicinity.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's well aware of it, too.
- Stepford Smiler: Type A. She acts cool and confident, but inside she is an emotional trainwreck.
- Sugar And Ice Girl
Makoto KusariA 17 year old boy who commands the mysterious power of the Wild Card. His connections to S.E.E.S. run back several years, and he has received several offers over the course of time to join the team. It is only recently that he has accepted the offer, and now serves as co-leader of the team along with Nick.
He has the capabilities to make Social Links with his friends and fuse Personas, through use of the Velvet Room. He's apparently the only one who can enter it, or even see the door that leads there.
- The Chosen One: He's been called the "Wild Card" by Igor, is the only one to use multiple Personas, and the only one who can access the Velvet Room. Seriously, is it possible for him to NOT be this?
- The Gunslinger: Type 3, for what it's worth.
- Heroic Self-Depreciation: Makoto's main reason for not joining S.E.E.S. from the first offer they gave him. He has periodic bouts of this, and has even been reprimanded by Tenkei for it.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Is essentially pushed into this by the introduction of Social Links, as he needs to form them in order to make stronger Personas, and by proxy, be stronger himself.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: He's had to do this after a date with Elizabeth, though in a much more pleasant manner.
- Wild Card