This is the character sheet for My Little Pony G3.
Pinkie Pie is a happy earth pony with a pink body and a light pink mane & tail. Her cutie mark is three balloons (two blue ones and one yellow one). She loves planning big parties, and anything pink. She was also a natural leader in the Core 7 Serials, always ready to help her friends and share true friendship with them.
- Characterization Marches On: During the first few years of G3, Pinkie was originally one of the youngest ponies. She was naive, unsure in herself, prefer'd to let others try things first. Later on she was retooled into a self-confident leader.
- Era-Specific Personality: Her name and love of parties extends to her My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic counterpart. However, as The Leader, she's considerably less of a Cloud Cuckoo Lander, even despite her obsession with the color pink.
- Fun Personified
- Genki Girl
- The Heroine
- Kawaiiko: To be honest, most ponies are. Pinkie just...even more so.
- The Leader
- Only Sane Man: At times, particularly when Minty's around.
- Speech Impediment: It doesn't hinder her pronunciation, but she has a lisp.
- Sweet Tooth
Rainbow Dash is a stylish Earth pony with a sky blue body and a pink, orange, yellow and green mane/navy blue, purple and pink tail. She has a rainbow between two clouds as her cutie mark. She is described as very mature and responsible, loves rainbows and speaks with a British accent, frequently adding the words "darling" and "dashing" to her sentences. In the Core 7 series, she has curly hair, and her mane was bound in a bun. She always dresses fashionably and is sometimes shown as a shopaholic.
- Abandoned Catchphrase: Rainbow Dash's catchphrase was "darling". Following the Core 7 soft reboot she lost her British accent, received a different personality, and lost the catchphrase.
- The Big Guy
- Catchphrase: The Core 7 gave her a consistent catchphrase, "How dashing!" and "Rainbows, dahling, rainbows~!"
- Chickification: When she lost her accent and became a fashionista she lost a rather large portion of her Cool Big Sis persona, and her lost some maturity.
- Cool Big Sis
- Curtains Match the Window: In the first three specials, her rainbow mane was matched with rainbow eyes.
- Era-Specific Personality:
- Coupled with My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Rainbow Dash, you get Tomboy and Girly Girl—FiM Rainbow Dash being the tomboy, and G3 being the girly girl.
- She has three personalities. Her G3 personas are split up into the pre-Core 7's "Oneesama with an eye for fashion who is womanly but still knows how to have fun", "A bubblier, more immature fashionista who loves to dress up", and her more adventurous toyline/comic personality listed below.
- In the G3 comics, she was very different from the show version, being much more adventurous. For example, she once challenged Sunny Daze to a sledge race (loser brushes the winner's hair every day for a week.) She ended up being thrown off after hitting a branch, rolling down a steep hill, and her fall is broken by slamming headfirst into a house. When everyone goes Oh, Crap! and runs to her aid, they find she's quite happy - she definitely won the race. She tells Sunny Daze to get her brush. One comic's description of her reads "Rainbow Dash is the most outrageous pony you'll ever meet! When it comes to adventure, excitement, and fun, if Rainbow Dash hasn't done it, it's never been done!" Hmm, an adventurous and competitive Rainbow Dash? Sounds just crazy enough to work.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: Her Cutie Mark is a rainbow, she loves rainbows, and her name is Rainbow Dash. Rainbows, darling! Rainbows!
- The Fashionista: In G3.5.
- Girly Girl with a Tomboy Streak: In the comics she has an athletic and adventurous side to go along with her feminine persona.
- Meaningful Name: Before she was made a fashionista she was said to often ride on rainbows, essentially dashing on rainbows.
- Multicoloured Hair: Obviously, she doesn't have Rainbow in her name for nothing.
- Purple Eyes: She had these starting with A Very Minty Christmas.
- Team Mom: Pre-Core 7.
- Technicolor Eyes: In the first three specials, she had rainbow eyes. They returned in Newborn Cuties.
- Verbal Tic: Before she lost the accent in G3.5, her "dahling~" catch phrase skirted the line of this from time to time. She could fit it in multiple times per sentence.
Scootaloo is the second youngest of the group, an earth pony with an orange body and a purple and pink mane & tail, also wears a ponytail. Her cutie mark is a butterfly with two small yellow flowers. Scootaloo is Cheerilee's younger sister who loves playing games and sports. She can be a bit stubborn and would sometimes argue with Cheerilee in some points.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: One of the New Born Cuties shorts is about'' her hyperactive antics ruining her older sister and her friend's plans for the day and having them cater to her whims.
- Era-Specific Personality: Her name extends to her G4 Counterpart, only more tomboyish in that incarnation. Still, she's one of the more-similar characters, unlike, say, Rarity or Rainbow Dash.
- Genki Girl
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Meaningful Name: She rides a scooter... once, briefly. (Her toy was packaged with one, though).
- Multicoloured Hair: Usually purple and pink. FIM Scoots basically blends her two hair colors together.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Scootaloo opened Twinkle Wish's box, causing a chain of events that she got stolen by Whimsey Weatherbe. Nice job Scootaloo, you almost ruined Christmas.
- Purple Eyes
- The Lancer
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- Unrelated in the Adaptation: Here, she and Cheerilee are sisters. In My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, her G4 incarnation is simply one of Cheerilee's students.
Cheerilee is an Earth Pony, who was once a Unicorn in My Little Pony Crystal Princess: The Runaway Rainbow. In the early specials, she is a unicorn pony with a light purple body and a pink mane & tail. Her cutie mark is three pink flowers. As a filly, she wore a green bow on her head. She acts as Rarity's teacher and adviser. Alongside Brights Brightly, Whistle Wishes and Rarity, they were in charge on bringing in the first rainbow of the season until Rarity disappeared. Due to this, she, Brights Brightly and Whistle Wishes venture outside Unicornia to search for her.
In the Core 7 series, she is an Earth Pony with a mulberry body and a mane & tail in different shades of pink and purple, stylized in pigtails (in the animation and in some of the merchandise). Her cutie mark is a light pink lily. She loves flowers and enjoys telling amazing stories. She is also Scootaloo's older sister who acts maturely and knows what's best for her, but sometimes argues with her.
- Anger Born of Worry: Happens in Twinkle Wish Adventure, poor Scootaloo it was an accident.
- Cool Big Sis: To Scootaloo.
- Era-Specific Personality: In 2006 Hasbro made a unicorn pony named "Cherilee", but when they created the Core 7 they scrapped her and made the current Cheerilee, an earth pony who looks nothing like the old one. Her new design is near identical◊ to Cherry Blossom. It seems all they did was give that pony a new name and cutie mark. This means she even has era-specific designs, going from a unicorn to Cherry Blossom Expy to her later pigtailed appearance as well as the shift that occured in the general pony body shape. Her personality stays the mostly same, though she does seem to get a bit younger. Though G3.5 Cheerilee is The Storyteller and so keeps her exposition duty, It's very hard to imagine the original Cheerilee sticking her tongue out at anypony.
- Girlish Pigtails: G3.5 Cheers has 'em. We also get an explanation for them (apparently she changed her hair in preparation for the Winter Wishes Festival.) We don't know just how she went from the apparent leader of Unicornia to a civilian earth pony in Ponyville to a younger civilian earth pony in in Ponyville.
- The Mentor: To Rarity, as a unicorn, being the one to teach her about her Princess duties.
- Multicoloured Hair: Her first incarnation subverts this, but her second one has pink and purple hair.
- The Smart Guy: Both her incarnations are this, the first being a teacher in the first and in the second being a knowledgable storyteller.
- The Storyteller: Her second incarnation is this, often serving as exposition as a result.
- Unrelated in the Adaptation: Here, she and Scootaloo are sisters. In My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, her G4 incarnation is simply Scootaloo's teacher as part of her job as the town schoolmaster.
Toola-Roola is an earth pony with a cream colored body and short, straight, dark pink, orange and yellow mane and light blue, navy blue and purple tail. Her cutie mark is a paintbrush and curly lines. She is a talented artist who enjoys painting pictures and making arts and crafts. She also loves finding inspirations everywhere, even in the unusual spots. Also, she is afraid of the dark and, thus, would not sleep at night without a nightlight.
- Expy: Her talent is passed onto Apple Bloom. Later into the show's run, she gets an incarnation in the episode Fame and Misfortune along with Coconut Cream.
- Multicoloured Hair: More like Pastel.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: A creative, soft-spoken, and dreamy artist.
- The Heart
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Her fear is the dark and will never sleep without her nightlight.
Sweetie Belle is the youngest member of the Core 7, a unicorn pony with a white body whose mane & tail are colored pink, purple and light purple. Her cutie mark is a sparkly pink heart. She once hails from Unicornia, before being teleported to Ponyville when she was a baby. She has a big heart and likes to bake sweets for her friends. She also can demonstrate magic, however, this was only shown in "Once Upon a My Little Pony Time", where she used it to fix Rainbow Dash's scarf, among other random spells.
- Cheerful Child: She is one.
- Era-Specific Personality: Her name extends to her G4 counterpart. Her personality's mostly the same, but as a later arrival (not existing before the Core 7 era) she's not quite as fleshed out as some. However, there's one big difference: G3 Sweetie Belle is a Supreme Chef but FIM Sweetie Belle is a Lethal Chef.
- Goo Goo Godlike: In the Newborn Cuties short, she's given a doozy of an origin (when two rainbows crossed, she was created at the point where they converged) and goes on to cause random magical effects that would put her on par with Twilight Sparkle for FIM; she was the single most powerful MLP character ever at the time of her introduction! Strangely, she never uses magic at all in any other story.
- Informed Ability:
- Sweetie Belle's line in the Theme Tune Roll Call may be "Sweetie Belle's magic brings a great big smile," but we never see her use any. (At that point in the opening, we see a spark of light from her horn, but we cut away before we see her actually do something with it.) In the Newborn Cuties short "Over Two Rainbows," we actually see her being born/made, and baby Sweetie Belle proves to be insanely powerful (to the point of bringing less of a 'great big smile' and more 'uh-oh.'), which really makes you wonder why her horn is just for show in the present day. There were times a Reality Warper could really have come in handy!
- Official bios for her have described her as being very self-conscious about being different, as the only unicorn in Ponyville. Nothing of the sort ever comes up onscreen, though it could provide a possible explanation why she never uses magic in stories set after Once Upon A My Little Pony Time.
- Informed Attribute: Like we said, the 'self conscious about being the only unicorn' thing. It could have been mined for some interesting material, but watching the animations you'd never think it was supposed to be a trait of hers.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Being a young girl and more childish than the rest of the cast.
- Meaningful Name: She's a sweet girl.
- Multicoloured Hair: She has pink and purple hair.
- Supreme Chef: She's shown to be this.
- Sweet Tooth: Seems to have a love of sweets.
- Unicorn: The only Unicorn pony of the group.
StarSong is a pegasus pony with a purple body and curly mane & tail in shades of pink. She also has gossamer-like wings on her back. Her cutie mark is a pink and white star. She is an expert performer, singer and dancer who is a bit shy at times, but blossoms on stage.
- Character Tic: She likes to pirouette in the air, and otherwise puts the occasional dance move into her movements.
- Expy: Her talent is passed onto G4 Sweetie Belle. Also, Fluttershy gets an episode about loving to sing but being shy about doing so in public that is basically Starsong's "Meet The Ponies" short with some Adaptation Expansion.
- The Heart
- Idol Singer: Explained by Cheerilee that Starsong is the best performer in all of Ponyville. She's multi-talented: her toy marketing included not only ballet and singing props but keyboards, guitar, saxophone and trumpet.
- Informed Attribute: Though the shyness does appear in a flashback to when she first sang in public in "Meet The Ponies," it's not quite the same as being bold onstage and shy offstage as she is described.
- The Lancer
- Meaningful Name
- Multicoloured Hair
- Pegasus: The only Pegasus Pony of the group.
- Shrinking Violet: Explained by Cheerilee that Starsong is a bit shy off-stage, but later on became more assertive.
- Spell My Name with an "S": It's StarSong in most credits (that aren't in all caps) and in the title of the one web short to bear her name. Most fans spell it Starsong or Star Song, but apparently it's supposed to be in CamelCase.
Flitter Flutter is an Earth pony with a pearly yellow body and a purple and light pink mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a heart key with a ribbon in it. She is the Mayor of Ponyville and also the judge for the ornament making contest for the Winter Wishes Festival. She also entrusted Twinkle Wish to Cheerilee until the night of the Winter Wishes Festival. She usually rides a scooter.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Department of Redundancy Department: She has the habit of saying synonyms to words in her sentences, statements, proclamations!
- Freak Out!: She does this after finding out that Twinkle Wish is missing.
- Kindhearted Simpleton
- Multicoloured Hair
- Ultimate Authority Mayor: She's the mayor of Ponyville, and there's no sign of a higher authority that has power over the different areas. (However, Unicornia and Butterfly Island are explicity not in Ponyville, and they have their leaders, the title-less Cheerilee and Star Catcher, respectively.)
Twinkle Wish is a wishing star, described in the legends of the Winter Wishes Festival. She usually sleeps inside a box to get enough energy for the festival so she can grant everyone's wishes. She was "kidnapped" by Whimsey, leaving the ponies to get her back before the night of the festival.
- Amplifier Artifact: Probably a more sentient one since the Rainbow of Light in G1.
- Damsel in Distress
- Make a Wish: It's sort of her thing, granting everyone's wishes.
- Rhymes on a Dime:Twinkle Wish: It is time, yes it is time. Time it is for the Wishing Rhyme. Make a wish when you close your eyes, and I will grant you with one surprise.
Whimsey Weatherbe is a female dragon with an orange body, yellow scales, brown hair, a pair of pink wings and wears a blue ribbon on her head, She lives in Willy Nelly Mountain at the outskirts of Ponyville and is shown to manipulate the weather and likes to have friends. She "kidnaps" Twinkle Wish, the wishing star in Ponyville after Scootaloo accidentally opens its box, leading to the ponies to go to Willy Nelly Mountain to retrieve it from her. After the ponies failed to convince her, she decides to give it back with a changed heart at the night of the Festival.
- Big Bad: Averted, as revealed the reason she kidnapped Twinkle Wish is that she wanted friends. Making her a bit of a Jerk with a Heart of Gold.
- The Big Girl
- Blow You Away: When she passes through Ponyville, the weather became windy...seriously windy!
- Elemental Powers: The reason why Willy Nelly mountain change weather all the time is that because of her dragon breath. Making her have three additional tropes attached to her.
- The Fashionista: Shown that she likes to dress up.
- An Ice Person: After it gets too hot, she again used her dragon breath to cool things down It didn't end well though. She used this ability again to create snow during the festival.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: This is her reasoning both for kidnapping Twinkle Wish and eventually for giving her back. She felt that by having Twinkle Wish that people would want to be with her and be her friend. She gave Twinkle Wish back when she realized that the ponies weren't going to stay and be friends with her because she was keeping Twinkle Wish.
- Playing with Fire: One time, she tries to make the ponies comfortable by warming things up with her dragon breath.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She realized that keeping Twinkle Wish is bad and will make everyone in Ponyville disappointed, so she decided to return the wishing star at the night of the festival.
- Meaningful Name: Well... her last name that is.
- Voice of the Legion
Minty is an an earth pony with a mint green body and a pink mane and tail. Her cutie mark is three swirled mint candies. Minty is described to be a green machine, who likes anything green. She also loves collecting socks, standing on her head and playing cookie checkers with Sweetberry. She also shows a huge case of OCD and complete klutziness. Voiced by Tabitha St. Germain.
- Ambiguously Gay: She has a rather flirtatious picture with Pinkie Pie, pretty much flirts with Star Catcher, and accidentally kissed two other mares (Thistle Whistle in "A Very Minty Christmas," Sparkleworks in "Positively Pink.")
- Curtains Match the Window
- Cute Clumsy Girl
- Era-Specific Personality: Is she a goof-ball with Super OCD who adores all things green, like in G3? Or does she just really love mints, like in G1?
- Iconic Item: Socks and mints.
- My God, What Have I Done?: In "A Very Minty Christmas," she feels upset over ruining Christmas for everyone.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: Minty is known by this, mostly with her best bud Pinkie.
- Super OCD: Which, combined with being a Walking Disaster Area, is a dangerous combination indeed.
Spike is a 1000-2000 year old (he's not sure) blue dragon with orange scales and ties to royalty. Awakened during the events of The Princess Promenade, when Wysteria touched the flower he held in his tail and became Princess Wysteria. Spike now resides in the Celebration Castle in Ponyville. He is shown to be knowledgeable on things and gives the ponies some advice. He also has a habit of mixing up other fairy-tales with the story he's actually in.
- British Stuffiness: Like Rainbow Dash, he has a british accent. He also spends most of his introductory special making Wysteria act like proper princess, in spite of her own feelings.
- Era-Specific Personality: There are dragons named Spike in G1 and G4, but he has a vastly different personality and even color scheme. His relationship with G1 Spike is more "homagey name" than "Spike's back".
- The Mentor: To Wysteria in The Princess Promenade.
- Metaphorgotten: He often compares situations to a fairy tale (real-life one, inviting the usual Fridge Logic of how Earth fairytales reach a world that seems to have no humans) only to realize he's mistaken one fairy tale for another.
- Older Than They Look: He claims to have taken a nap for a millennium but still seems quite young.
- The One Guy: He's the only male character in G3 aside from G3.5 background ponies.
- Overly Long Name: Master Kenbroath Gillspotten Heathspike.
- The Pig Pen: When he first appeared, he didn't even know what a bath was, let alone had one. He was actually proud of how long it took to smell as bad as he did. Though he didn't mind getting cleaned off.
- The Smart Guy: He seems to be more knowledgeable than the other ponies.
- Stern Teacher: To Wysteria in "Princess Promenade", as the one instructing her on how to be a proper princess.
Rarity is a unicorn pony with a pink body, yellow, orange and dark pink mane and green, blue and purple tail. Her cutie mark was a heart with multiple-colored swirls surrounding it. She is a young unicorn who usually values fun rather than her initial duty as a Rainbow Princess. She was being taught by Cheerilee on how to uphold her responsibilities. Also, she is in charge of one of the magic wand, alongside Brights Brightly, Cheerilee and Whistle Wishes. Her wand allows her to control the colors to bring in the first rainbow of the season and lets her summon the Crystal Carriage.
- Catchphrase: She gets two: "That was fun, let's do it again!" and "It's not my fault, it was X!"
- Cheerful Child: She acts like one, down to have "That was fun, let's do it again!" as catchphrase.
- Era-Specific Personality: In My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, she is an adult; a fashion designer with Super OCD. G4 Rarity essentially inherited the G3 Rainbow Dash personality. This Rarity is a filly who would rather goof off than do her duty.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: She is one of the Rainbow Princesses in Unicornia. Pretty Much.
- Fun Personified
- Meaningful Name: In-universe, a rainbow is described as being "lovely and rare" during the song "So Far Apart" in "The Runaway Rainbow", and Rarity is one of the unicorns chosen to create the rainbow.
- Multicoloured Hair: Her mane is made up of streaks of yellow, orange and pink.
- Never My Fault: A part of her Character Development is realizing that it is her fault.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Due to her curiosity, she used the wand to accidentally teleport herself to the middle of Breezie Blossom.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Yes and no. A "Rainbow Princess" is a role in a certain ceremony and each year has a different one. It's unlikely that she's actually a princess of anything at other times and she definitely isn't one of Unicornia's rulers.
- Spell My Name with a "The": Merchandise referred to her almost exclusively as "Rarity The Unicorn."
- Spoiled Sweet: She is a Rainbow Princess.
Kimono is an Earth pony with a pinkish-purple body and a dark purple mane and tail. Her cutie mark is two yellow Japanese lanterns with flower designs. Kimono is the wise sage of Ponyville and also the keeper of all pony legends and lore. Known to be knowledgeable, she is often sought for advice by the ponies. Although she is born in Ponyville, she prefers to live in the outskirts of town.
- Cool Big Sis: Ponies often come to her for advice.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Deadpan Snarker: Gets remembered as such for the famous line "...And this is why I live out of town."
- The Hermit: Usually living in the outskirts of Ponyville because everyone's insane back there.
- Kimono Fanservice: Books and official artwork have her wearing traditional Japanese clothing, most commonly a kimono. Her mane is commonly tied in a ponytail as well.
- The Mentor
- Only Sane Man: Heavily implied by the fact that the other ponies go to her for wisdom and her above line.
- The Smart Guy: She is regarded as the "wisest pony in all the land" and the others seem to go to her for advice.
- Spock Speak
Star Catcher is a Pegasus pony with a white body and a Blue, white and pink mane and tail. Her Cutie Mark is a Pink heart with glitter. Star Catcher resides in the secluded Butterfly Island during the events of Dancing in the Clouds until she met Skywishes. Described in Ponyville Legends to grant everyone's wish, Star Catcher loves to make friends with everyone she meets, especially to Skywishes.
- Curtains Match the Window: Well, the blue of her eyes is one of the colors of her mane.
- Cool Big Sis: To all the other pegasus ponies.
- Expy: While not a total copy-paste job, because of her colors, leadership role, wish-granting ability that proves she's got some serious magical power, and Voice of the Legion (of course, not the same volume as that of a certain princess of the night) she is often seen as the proto-Celestia (obviously, Luna got the voice.)
- Facial Markings: She has golden patterns on her face.
- Make a Wish: She is revealed to be the reason why doing this actually works for Skywishes.
- The Mentor: She is the de facto leader of the pegasi, and the one who encourages them to make friends with the earth ponies.
- Multicoloured Hair: Her mane is blue, white, and pink.
- Only Sane Man
- Pretty Butterflies: She commands a cloud of multicolored butterflies. At one point she uses them to carry Skywishes along with her to meet the other pegasi, and later to allow the whole main cast to "dance in the clouds" as per Skywishes' earlier wish.
- Voice of the Legion: In her first appearance, she had a special effect-ed voice. Again, hers is much less deafening than a certain G4 princess that is more famous for it (in fact, her voice is more like a whisper with some amplification and echo.) She loses it by her second appearance.
Skywishes is an earth pony with a pink body and a pink and purple mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a Kite and a Butterfly. Skywishes is one of Twinkle Twirl's students, who wished to be a ballerina and usually attends Twinkle Twirl's Dance Studio. She is rather scatterbrained, but usually likes to make special wishes. She met Star Catcher, a Pegasus pony, after she discovered the Rainbow Waterfall and Butterfly Island, and was once the only pony who knew the secret of the Pegasus Ponies. Eventually, she and Star Catcher help the Pegasus Ponies to make friends with the residents of Ponyville.
- Dumb Is Good
- The Fool
- Hollywood Tone-Deaf: Her singing is so bad it scares the pegasus ponies away.
- Make a Wish: She always makes wishes to solve problems. It turns out Star Catcher is the reason this actually works.
- Multicoloured Hair: Her mane is pink and purple.
- Stupid Good
- Verbal Tic: She has a tendency to trail off in a sentence and say "Oh! You know what I mean!" She even does this when she thinks no one is around. She loses it in Friends are Never Far Away, though.
Thistle Whistle is a pegasus pony with a blue body and a pink and yellow mane and tail. Her cutie mark is Purple Thistle flowers and a butterfly. Thistle Whistle is one of Star Catcher's close friends in Butterfly Island. Like her namesake, Thistle Whistle always whistles in one of her speeches.
- Grumpy Bear
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red, as opposed to Coconut Grove.
- Multicoloured Hair
- Sarcasm Mode: Her default mode.
- The Stoic
- Verbal Tic: She always whistle in her speeches.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: A pegasus who fears CLOUDS!
Coconut Grove is a pegasus pony with a Pink body and a Dark purple and green mane and dark purple tail. Her Cutie mark is Coconut and flowers. Coconut Grove is one of the pegasus ponies in Butterfly Island and one of Star Catcher's close friends. She is very brave and is much more determined than the other Pegasus Ponies.
Sweetberry is an earth pony with a dark impale body and a Purple, green and white mane and tail. Her cutie mark is Two strawberries and a white flower. Sweetberry is the owner of the Sweetberry Sweet Shoppe and alongside Cotton Candy, works at the Cotton Candy Cafe. She likes to help each other out in and also likes to make several sweet treats for her friends. Sweetberry is sometimes busy but very reliable.
- Meaningful Name: Sweetberry makes sweet treats.
- Multicoloured Hair: She has a purple and teal mane.
- Supreme Chef: She owns her own pasty shop and is a very skilled baker.
- Sweet Tooth: Loves making sweet treats as her main thing.
- Verbal Tic: Tends to say "~sweet!" a lot.
Cotton Candy is an earth pony with a pink body and a Blue, 'Fading Pink' and White mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a Cotton candy on a Stick. The owner of the Cotton Candy Cafe, in where she serves ice cream and sundaes to her friends. She is also a storyteller, enjoying conversation.
- Informed Attribute: She is described as being a storyteller during her introduction in "A Charming Birthday", yet she's never so much as opened a storybook since then. This really hits home in "Two For the Sky" when a completely new, non-toyline pony named Storybelle was created to be the episode's storyteller.
- Meaningful Name
- Multicoloured Hair: You're probably starting to realize this is a trend in G3.
- Sweet Tooth
- Talkative Loon: When she chats, she really talks a lot non-stop.
- The Convenient Store Next Door: The Cotton Candy Cafe.
Sparkleworks is an earth pony with an orange body and a pink mane and tail. Her cutie Mark is a yellow, pink, blue and white fireworks. Sparkleworks is a glitzy pony, who has a big imagination and can make each and every day an adventure. She is also fond of glittery stuff and Razaroo explained that she coated Ponyville with glitter during her birthday.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Not as much as Minty.
- Everything's Better with Sparkles: Well personally she likes glittery things and everything that sparkles. Hence, her name.
- Expy: Her colors were transferred to Scootaloo.
- Meaningful Name
Sunny Daze is an earth pony with a white body and a Yellow, pink, orange and purple mane and tail. Her cutie Mark is a Orange and pink smiling sun surrounded by purple clouds. Sunny Daze is a brave athletic pony, who usually loves outdoor activities and things with bright colors.
Wysteria is an Earth pony with a purple body and a purple, white and pink mane and tail. Her cutie mark is wisteria flowers. Wysteria is Ponyville's gardener and organizer of the Spring Promenade. She is shown to be a good gardener who loves flowers. She is also shy, but she finds a way to fill every activity with laughter and fun. After awakening Spike from his 1000-year sleep, she became The Princess of Ponyville.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: When she was officially coronated as a princess, she made everyone else a princess too.
- Call to Agriculture: She's mostly this since she is a gardener.
- The Chick
- Curtains Match the Window
- Everything's Better with Princesses: She is the Princess of Ponyville. Whether she wants to be or not.
- Multicoloured Hair
- Meaningful Name: Her name is based on the flower wisteria.
- Nature Lover
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Team Mom: Ponyville's spring parade comes close to getting derailed when Wysteria begins her princess training; everything is falling apart without her, and she is the only one capable of fixing things.
An Earth pony with a purple body and a blue, light pink and white mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a green and yellow parcel tied with pink and white ribbons. The main protagonist of A Charming Birthday, Razzaroo is Ponyville's resident party planner. She always plans everyone's birthday using her Birthday Book. In the special, she and her friends did a surprise party for Kimono.
- All There in the Manual: In her toy description, it describes that she list of all the fun treats she wants for her party.
- Catchphrase: Yes Yes Yes! or No No No!
- Crazy-Prepared: She carries a Birthday Book and plans a party without any delay.
- Multicoloured Hair
- Only Sane Man
- Party Scheduling Gambit
The Breezies are small insect-like ponies living in Breezie Blossom. Thought there are a lot of them, the most notable were Zipzee, Tiddly Wink and Tra-La-La. Zipzee has an allergy to pollen and flowers, ending up sneezing like crazy when she's near one. When together with, they decide together on where to go or what to do.
- All There in the Manual: There's a lot of these cuties in the specials. They all have individual names.
- They're one of the inspiration for the Changelings in FIM, except the latter is evil and more in body horror.
- They could also be expies of the Flutter Ponies.
- The Breezies have expies of their own in G4 FIM.
- Fun Personified
- Fun Size
- Plot Allergy: Zipzee always Sneezes when she's near the flowers.
- Power Trio: The main three Breezies, Zipzee, Tiddlywink, and Tra-La-La.
- Purple Eyes: Tiddly Wink has purple eyes.
- Self-Induced Allergic Reaction: Zipzee always sneezes when she's near flowers... but she loves sniffing flowers. The sneeze is always of such force as to comically propel her some distance backwards. Occasionally this has dropped her right where she needed to be.
- You Gotta Have Purple Mane: Tiddly Wink.
An Earth pony with a white body and a yellow, orange, pink, blue and purple mane and tail. Her cutie mark is an orange, yellow and purple flower with three green leaves. Daffidazey is Ponyville's hair stylist, who runs the Twist n' Style Petal Parlor. She values cleanliness highly and can't usually see well unless she uses her glasses. She also has good styling skills and even fixed up Spike, despite being dirty and all messed up.
- The Barber: She runs the Twist n' Style Petal Parlor.
- Blind Without 'Em: Daffidazey has bad eyesight and needs glasses to see. She mistook Spike for a pony without them.
- Multicoloured Hair
- Neat Freak
A yellow Earth pony with red and orange hair. Her cutie mark is a pair of maracas. She helped plan the Ladybug Jamboree.
- Expy: Candy Apple reuses her design. Rumor has it Fiesta wasn't made into a toy due to being deemed too much of an ethnic stereotype, so maracas became candied apples and a "new character" was born for the toyline.
- Toyless Toyline Character
A purple unicorn with pink and violet hair. Her cutie mark was a lily with sparkles. Princess of all that twinkles and glows, Lily has a very special secret— her horn glows!
- Be Yourself: Lily doesn't want anyone to know that her horn glows; her story is about her learning that it's okay that she's different.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Another "princess" of a ceremony, like Rarity before her. Apparently that's just how Unicornia does things. Also presumably not actual royalty of any kind, as Cheerilee gives her her title when putting her in charge of the preparations. As the one who gives these titles and assigments, Cheerilee seems to be the one who actually runs Unicornia (or at least its important ceremonies.)
- Shrinking Violet
Storybelle is a pink earth pony with pink, purple, yellow, and blue hair. Her cutie mark is a windmill and book; when she spins it, it reveals what story she's going to tell. Acting as a librarian and storyteller, she lives in the Story Loft and has story club meetings every week. She also has a dragonfly friend, Gossamer, who helps her pick out stories to tell.
Star Flight and Heart Bright
In Storybelle's story, they are two earth ponies who wished to fly and tried out all manner of Zany Schemes to learn how.
- Ambiguously Gay: The two are described as being so close they were practically twins, but even twins don't typically sleep in the same bed (inches apart from each other, too) or drink from one sundae with two straws.
- Be Yourself: The Anviliciously repeated lesson of their story. However, it ends up a...
- Broken Aesop: The oversize wings they end up with in what proves to be a dream prove more trouble than they're worth because they're uncontrollable. Obviously, the breezies and butterflies they observed don't have this problem. The idea that wanting to fly is a Bad Thing due to trying to be something you're not is very much not shown in the story. Especially since they're told "ponies don't fly" and we kinda know more than a few that do.
- Hat of Flight: Turns out propellor caps do not work that way. Back to the drawing board.
- Hilarity Ensues: Their attempts to fly comically flop.
- Non-Indicative Name: Star Flight.
- Psychic Dreams for Everyone: They share the same dream with no sign of any magical anything; apparently it's because they're just that in sync.
- Rhymes on a Dime: When one says something, the other always answers in rhyme. However, they're sometimes able to answer others in rhyme, too; as it's a storybook, it could be that they're just written that way. However, Storybelle's narration is not in rhyme.
- Show Within a Show: Maybe. While their only appearance is in a story that Storybelle is reading, that story's background characters are all major characters from other episodes. It could be the book is about two ponies who actually lived (but aren't in Ponyville anymore, apparently.)