The roster consists of the following shows and characters:
- Hey Arnold!: Arnold and Helga.
- Rugrats: Tommy, Angelica, and Reptar.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012): Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello.
This game provides examples of:
- Absurdly Spacious Sewer: Some of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)-themed tracks take place in the sewers.
- Amusement Park: The "Glove Universe" track takes place in the Glove Universe theme park from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Glove World R.I.P."
- Animation Lead Time: The game uses the 2012 turtles, even though it was released after Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles had already begun.
- Mascot Racer: The game is a Nickelodeon kart racer.
- Retraux: The original runs of Rugrats and Hey Arnold! finished over ten years prior to this game, though Hey Arnold had a 2017 film and Rugrats has been greenlit for a reboot.
- Spiritual Successor: To the earlier Nicktoons Racing for PlayStation, PC, and Arcade consoles, as well as its sequels Nicktoons Winner Cup Racing for PC and Nicktoons Nitro for Arcade consoles.
- Toy Time: Some of the Rugrats-themed tracks take place in the Toy Palace from the TV Series episode of the same name.
- Under the Sea: The SpongeBob SquarePants-themed tracks all take place underwater.