Nickelodeon Party Blast is a 2002 party video game developed by Data Design Interactive that was released for PC, Nintendo GameCube, and Xbox (a PlayStation 2 port was planned, but cancelled). Like most party games, it draws heavy influence from the Mario Party series and features various minigames.
The following shows are represented in this game:
Shows & Characters
- SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBobnote
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: Jimmy Neutronnote
- Rugrats: Tommy and Angelica Picklesnote
- Invader ZIM: ZIMnote
- Rocket Power: Otto and Reggie Rocketnote
- The Wild Thornberrys: Eliza Thornberry
- CatDog: CatDognote
This game provides examples of:
- Amusement Park: The first and final Squirt-N-Splash minigames take place in the EuroReptarland theme park.
- Birthday Episode: The final Pipe Challenge minigame takes place during Tommy's birthday party.
- Burger Fool: The first Food Fight minigame takes place in the Krusty Krab, while the second Food Fight minigame takes place in McSpanky's.
- First Town: The second racing minigame takes place in the streets and suburbs of Retroville.
- Gangplank Galleon: The second Squirt-N-Splash stage takes place on and around an abandoned shipwreck near Downtown Bikini Bottom.
- Jungle Japes: The first and final Racing minigames, the final Food Fight minigame, and the third Squirt-N-Splash minigames take place in a jungle.
- Palmtree Panic: The first and final Roll-A-Ball minigames take place in Ocean Shores.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: The third Racing minigame takes place on a snowy mountain, as do the secret clam soccer minigames.
- Temple of Doom: The third Roll-A-Ball minigame takes place in the ruins of a Southeast Asian temple.