Nicktoons Racing was a 2000 Mascot Racer that was released on PC, Game Boy Color, PlayStation, and Game Boy Advance. The plot is as follows: various Nickelodeon characters receive a mysterious invitation for a racing tournament, hosted by the enigmatic Mystery Rider. The prize for winning? The Krusty Krab Big Bun Award, which comes with a year's supply of Krabby Patties. The game features most of the Nicktoons that had been released at the time, with the exceptions of Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Kablam, and Rocket Power.
The roster consists of the following shows and characters:
- SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob and Patrick note
- CatDog: Cat and Dognote
- The Angry Beavers: Norbert and Daggettnote
- Hey Arnold!: Arnold and Helga
- Rugrats: Tommy and Angelica
- Aaahh!!! Real Monsters: Ickis
- The Wild Thornberrys: Eliza and Darwin
- The Ren & Stimpy Show: Stimpy
This game provides examples of:
- Amusement Park: Reptar Raceway, the first track of Cup 1 takes place in the EuroReptarland theme park.
- Big Bad: Plankton is the one who set up the tournament as part of his plan to steal the Krabby Patty formula.
- The Cameo: Ren and Oblina appear in the intro, but nowhere in-game.
- Down in the Dumps: Monster Mania, the first track of Cup 3 takes place in the dump the Monsters live in.
- Fake Shemp: Every single character directly reuses voice clips from their series' episodes.
- First Town: Race Madness, the first track of Cup 2 takes place in Ren and Stimpy's neighborhood.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Plankton, AKA the Mystery Rider, is a playable racer.
- Jungle Japes: Safari Speedway, the fourth and final track of Cup 2 and Bongo Bangup, the fourth and final track of Cup 3 both take place in a jungle.
- The Lost Woods: Part of Pickles Parkway, the second track of Cup 3 takes place in the forest the babies get lost in.
- The Mall: Rancid Raceway, the third track of Cup 1 takes place in the Nearburg Mall.
- The Reveal: Upon completing Cup 3, the Mystery Rider is revealed to be none other than Plankton from SpongeBob SquarePants, confirming who the mysterious host of the tournament was in the process.
- Spotlight-Stealing Crossover: Despite being fairly new at the time of the game's release, the SpongeBob SquarePants series has a surprisingly large influence on the game: along with having two playable characters in SpongeBob and Patrick, the game's main MacGuffin is a trophy themed around the Krusty Krab (which comes with a year's supply of Krabby Patties), and the Mystery Rider turns out to be Plankton, bringing the number of playable SpongeBob characters up to three.
- Under the Sea: Bikini Bottom Blowout, the fourth and final track of Cup 1 takes place underwater.