Scripts for works that have never been produced in any visual medium.
Scripts and concepts that were almost made, only to be passed over for various reasons.
- Godzilla (1994) (first attempt at an American Godzilla movie)
- Number Two (first attempt at a Back to the Future sequel)
- Our Show for Ringo Starr (unproduced 1975 TV Movie written by Graham Chapman and Douglas Adams)
- Revenge of the Old Queen (sequel to The Rocky Horror Picture Show and possibly Shock Treatment)
- Sinister Six (various attempts to give the Marvel Comics villains their own movie)
- The Twilight of the Superheroes (Alan Moore's attempt to give The DCU its own Götterdämmerung)
- Watchmen (the 1989 script by Sam Hamm)
Stories in script format written by non-professionals.