- His Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen review is chock full of these. The crowner would probably be his epic tirade summing up his feelings about it at the end:
Spoony: It really is one of the vacuous, most overblown, bloated, pointless... Did I say vacuous?
Spoony: It's double vacuous, loudest, most incomprehensible, coked-out, rambling, insincere, over-dramaticised, under-plotted pieces of Michael-Bay-monkey-shit, smearing-on-his-face, smear-it-on-the-screen, just god-awful movies I think I've ever seen in a theatre.
- Noah reviews Pandorum while suffering from a cold, and sends himself into a coughing fit trying to imitate the sounds the monsters make. "...I should not have done that."
- His imitation of the insane captain is hilarious too, combined with several references to the Ren and Stimpy episode Space Madness.
Earth's gone? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
You don't understand, man! There's no God! There's no devil! It's just us! Wait! * looks around shiftily* You hear that?! We gotta get outta here! * panics* Oh Dennis Quaid, you don't understand, man! They're gonna kill us all! Game over, man! Oh my beloved ice cream bar!
- The entirety of his recent New Moon review, though not particularly scripted, is full of him joking about hallucinatory Edwards warning Bella about how her hair will get ruined, utter bewilderment and almost outright rage over why Bella is so unlikeable (and yet portrayed as having all these people willing to do everything for her), and hilarious over-the-top foppish accents when he's imitating the Volturi, and giant muffins ("It's a Long Story"). Considering he's holding a beer when he starts the review, and seems a bit drunk while he continues, it's probably fair to say that he didn't enjoy this movie. (Even though it's root beer, as Spoony doesn't drink.)
- From his V-log review of The Fourth Kind:
- Noah and his brother Miles' impressions of Colonel Quaritch from Avatar. "My mech needs a gigantic steel boner so I can fuck people while I stab them with my big knife! I'm gonna robo-fuck 'em! Ay! Ooh!"
- Also, "AHAHA! These guys have ''souls!''"
- Miles saying the villain has subtler moments and follows up with explaining the destruction of the forest and impersonating the man with, "This is a great cup of coffee. Nice thing to have when when killin indigenous folk."
Noah!Quaritch: Mmmm! That's good stuff!!
Noah!Quaritch: That mech is too pussy for me. You know what my mech needs? A big fuckin' knife.
Miles!Soldier: But why would you need a knife sir?
Noah!Quaritch: Silence, pussy! I want a big fuckin' knife on that fuckin mech, and I want it right fuckin' now!
- "I got a steel boner all the time for killin' people! Whoo!"
- This jewel:
Noah!Quaritch: I don't need no fuckin' mask!
Miles!Quaritch: Screw you, I don't need to breathe!
- "We hate them redskins...er wait they have blue skins...blueskins, screw'em."
- When Miles tries to defend movies with moral messages about tolerance and understanding, Noah responds by waving his arms We Are The World-style.
- Spoony runs off to find his notes for Deadliest Fantasy Warrior, leaving a befuddled Miles alone with the camera, to which he can just awkwardly say "Hi" to us.
- Better than that is Spoony and his brother Miles remembering who they came up with for the fictional character Deadliest Warrior Spoony was planning. Ash vs Kirk! The chainsaw hand versus the kirk combat roll!.
- Noah's Vlog about Eclipse
- The definite crowning moment being his reaction to Bella saying she loves Jacob and making out with him.
- Also Crowning Moment of Awesome: he shouted in the theater "She is fucking with them at this point! She is just fucking with them!"
- About The Last Airbender: "When you spend years working on a movie and it gets outdone by Eclipse... That's deep, man. That's like Hemingway-level depression."
- Noah completely freaks out over the "Tai Chi in every scene" in The Last Airbender, jumping up and spazzing out every few seconds, while Miles just sits back and grins.
- "No no no, Waaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr"
Water Bender: Water shield...
Fire Bender: Mother fuck... Well, I'm gonna do it AGAIN!"
Water Bender: Water shield...
Fire Bender: ... Watery bitch... I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN!
Water Bender: Water shield... AAGH!
- "Earth shiiield." Becoming increasingly light and nonchalant with the accompanying arm wave every time.
- Right at the beginning of the video, he seems to be in physical pain as he admits he liked the Uwe Boll film Rampage.
- His impressions of the douchebag general who mocks Zuko.
"'Here is the douchebag prince, who was exiled by his father for speaking out against a general during a battle in trying to protect his friends. He is a traitor to our people and an epic-league douchebag.'"
"'Let's all give a hand to the douchebag prince. Oh, and uh, we know he's not allowed to wear the armor of our people because he is an exiled weiner, but we're going to let him do it anyway, for he is as a child and so we will mock him as a child! Would you like to order from the kiddie menu, Prince Zuko? Hahahaha!'"
- Spoony and Pat the NES Punk give their impressions of Jacob Kell buying shoes, and at a drivethru window.
- Spoony and Miles return to discuss Thor, with hilarity once more ensuing.
- Spoony referring to the Casket of Ancient Winters as "the magic icecube".
- "Thank you, brother who is not the god of treachery!"
- "He's only saying you shouldn't go to the Land of the Frost Giants, because you totally should go."
- Spoony pointing out how we see Loki is not how the Gods see Loki:
Spoony: Thor's like "WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS? WHO COULD HAVE LET THE ICE GIANTS IN?" and all heads should have turned to fucking Loki, the God of fucking Mischief. And he'd be like "...WHA? WHAT?" "You're the God of Deception, fucktard!" "But I didn't but-but— Okay, you got me."
- Spoony's prediction for his & Miles's opinions on the Green Lantern movie - Spoony (Who isn't really a fan of the Green Lantern comics) will be critical of the movie, whilst Miles (A fan of the Green Lantern comics) will be sat on the couch shouting "That was awesome!"
- From Spoony & Miles discussing Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Spoony's dead-on impression of Johnny Depp's performance as Captain Jack Sparrow.
- His review of X-Men First Class: "I'll keep this short" (the video is 30 minutes long) The sad part is, by his V-Log standards, that is short.
- Spoony had some issues with the Holmes' miraculous survival at the end of Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, specifically: "Okay, you've solved the problem of him breathing underwater. You didn't solve the problem of him dropping two fucking miles and shattering every bone in his body on the water."
- In his and Miles' review of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, where they discuss Leonard Nimoy as Sentinal Prime. It almost seems scripted as Spoony breaks down while Miles talks:
Spoony: "You know what they do? They have him...
Miles: "The line?"
Spoony: "The line." (facepalms and moans)
Spoony: "Oh, the fucking line..."
"And Spock had a line." (Spoony continues to moan
) "And so Michael Bay
had to remind you of the fact that Leonard Nimoy was Spock, and that Spock said a line." (Spoony looks up at the camera and stares
) "And the line was... 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few'. I flipped the screen the double bird."
Spoony: "...You fucking raped the line!"
Miles: "You see the thing is, I was actually having my own little fan moment, of having Leonard Nimoy, who is doing a good job as a voice actor. I liked him a lot. Then you had to put that in there."
"You had to fucking rape The Wrath of Khan
right in front of me..."
- Even more Hilarious in Hindsight after seeing that the ending of Suburban Knights became a near line-for-line Shout-Out to this scene. When this was brought up in the commentary, Spoony defended that first, they earned the line compared to Transformers, and second, they didn't have Leonard Nimoy himself doing it.
- One YouTube user took this to its logical conclusions.
- Mentioning how the humans are all stunned that a group called the Decepticons would turn out to be evil.
THEY CALL THEMSELVES DECEPTICONS, YOU STUPID CUNT!
- The explanation of the Mood Whiplash slapstick, where Miles somehow keeps a completely straight face with Spoony flailing around all over and around him.
- At the start of the V-log, Spoony tells the camera he took notes of all the stupidity. Halfway through the review, he lets us know that for the human characters, he simply wrote "ANNOYING FUCKS" in big, bold letters.
Spoony: "I took notes. I started taking notes before the film even began."
- Spoony and Brad Uncensored of Transformers 3. Canadian Transformers. Playing hockey.
- The whole bit about Brad's wife, a great fan of Transformers, meeting with Skids and Mudflap.
- And Brad twisting the knife: "And remember, this is just a two minute clip. They're in the whole movie, and they get more screentime than Optimus!"
- In his and Miles V-log of BloodRayne: The Third Reich , their realization, and subsequent disgust, that the movie would probably have sold more if it was just a straight up porno.
Noah: Oh god, I feel like such a pig for saying that!
- Spoony and the Snob discussing the Ho Yay between Rocky and Apollo in Rocky III, particularly regarding the favor Rocky owes him. "Okay, bend over."
- Comtemplating how the robot in Rocky IV could have gone to Russia and been Rocky's trainer, after being given Mickey's voice.
- Wondering how the robot could have been used in the next two movies. "Why was I programmed to feel pain?"
- Speculating that Carl Weathers wasn't told about the robot.
- In the last couple minutes, they get to talking about how Apollo didn't need to die in the fourth film but just be hospitalized, leading them to wonder what Rocky and Apollo's future interactions could have been like...mostly focused on Apollo being upset that Rocky didn't throw in the towel while he could still move.
- While talking about Rocky IV Spoony attempts to imitate Stallone's big Say My Name moment but mixes the villain's name with one from another Stallone movie....
- The Snob admitting the worst part of his parents' divorce was having to see Caddyshack II twice in the theater.
- In his Final Destination 5 v-log, he describes the antagonistic presence as "you playing The Sims".
- Wondering at how no one in Contagion covers their mouth when they cough.
- When he and Miles discuss about the The Thing (2011) prequel movie, Noah says he hated it, but Miles says, while actually talking about the original one, that it's his favorite horror movie of all time. Noah looks surprised and confused for a second, asks if he's talking about the original one, Miles confirms and Noah then looks at the camera for a split moment with an expression of "Phew, I was really scared for a second".
- The thumbnail for his review of the Japanese Paranormal Activity is his demonstration of the protagonist's knock-kneed walk on her broken legs.
- Spoony showing a glitch in DC Universe Online in which his character (Dr. Insano, naturally) ends up falling through the earth and onto the other side of the map.
- (While spinning around) "I'm drilling through the earth, FOR SCIENCE!"
- Sean mocking Spoony by jumping on his head while he's stuck under the map.
- Briefly standing next to another guy who picked the same ridiculous pose for his character.
- Spoony's vlog of Breaking Dawn. He just chugs on rum and whiskey, and as the video goes on he gets increasingly drunk off his ass. Add Linkara and Jew Wario and you have comedy gold. Of note would be the moment where he almost tries to screw the cap of the rum bottle onto his shotglass, while Oreo, sitting on the couch behind him, looks at her owner in confusion.
Linkara: I'll kick your ass, man!
Spoony: Your mother's a saint, I'm sure.
Linkara: Damn straight.
Spoony: I'm sure—I'm sure mother Linkara is very nice.
- Spoony doesn't get all the fun, Jew Wario provides this gem when they discuss Bella is willing to risk death to have her baby: "Well she's fulfilled her life goal [of fucking Edward] so what else does she have left to live for?"
- And when Spoony brings up the discussion of baby names, Linkara offers up "Damien".
- Oreo apparently being an Empathy Pet and wanting some rum herself. And just the fact that during the entire hour and a half of morose rambling, she's in the background having plenty of fun.
- The first time he takes a drink, Oreo gets up from her spot on the couch, while looking over Spoony's shoulder, wondering what he's doing.
- When Oreo later goes for the shotglass straight out of Noah's hand, Noah pulls it away and says "No baby, this is Daddy's medicine. He needs this."
- At one point, Oreo starts bugging him, so he starts playing fetch with her.
- Noah's portrayal of the Volturi as Dr. Frankenfurter-esque dandies, as well as his declaration that apparently all they do all day is sit around in flowing black robes and be gay.
- Lewis and Justin's Flat "What." reactions when Noah mentions the name "Renesmee".
- Hell, how about the START of the vlog, which is Noah with his head in his hands for a second before he looks up at the camera and intones "Piece. Of. SHIIIIIT!!"
- Even better, Oreo freezes on the sofa while playing with her toy as he says it.
- ...While Linkara deadpans, "So I take it you liked it?"
- The thumbnail for the video summarizes the vlog perfectly—Spoony's head is on the coffee table buried in his arm, while two bottles of alcohol sit beside him; Oreo in the background on the couch is sound asleep.
- When he goes to read his notes he took during the movie, he discovers that his attempt to write "Music is still awful" in a darkened theater resulted in an illegible scrawl that appeared to say "Merfolk is still awfer," leading to Lewis asking if there were mermaids in the movie.
- Initially he read it as "Wetwork is still awesome", which is only slightly less surreal.
- All three of them losing it over his impression of Edward preparing to have sex with Bella, a completely unexcited "Okay, let's do this."
- And then, "Okay, he doesn't say 'let's do this.' That'd be my move. I'd be like, 'Geronimo!'"
- Followed by Justin interjecting the equally hilarious "'Hang on, let me go get my nose plugs. Dive!'"
- Related to this, when he does an impression of Edward apologising to Bella for hurting her when they actually have sex - which is summed up with a completely deadpan "I'm too strong, I - I just fuck you too hard."
- Spoony recaps Bella declaring the sex to be the best ever and Lewis starts quoting the "five best kisses" line.
- Spoony belches with perfect timing when talking about Jacob talking to Bella at the wedding reception, making Jacob sound like the perfect drunk jackass Romantic Runner-Up.
- The absolute exasperation of everyone—especially Linkara—when told about Bella and Edward playing chess as sexual foreplay.
: This motherfucker owns an island, and he doesn't own an Xbox
- As JewWario tries to make playing chess sound erotic: "Loser get bottomsies." "You took more than that, big boy. Ooh."
- Every time Spoony mentions that the characters go to Rio, Oreo hears the sound as her name and perks up.
- Lewis asks "Why on earth is there a truce based around this stupid, vacant-eyed psychopath?" (meaning Bella) and Spoony answers "No, it's not about Edward." What really sells it is that he seems to have genuinely mistaken what Lewis was talking about until Lewis corrects him, he says it totally seriously.
- At one point, as he's explaining Edward's only emotion/expression during all the films, he tries to replicate the expression on camera. He ends up pulling this really odd pout/frown/grimace face, which he only sustains for a few seconds before laughing. It needs to be seen to be believed.
- Every time he takes a drink, he screws his face up and groans like he's drinking turpentine, before ending it with 'That's actually really good'. It's hilarious.
- Spoony explains that in the movie, the only other thing done for recreation (apart from sex) is chess.
Noah: And, like, the one thing they do, on this honeymoon, for recreation, other than fucking, is play chess.
Justin: They play chess.
Lewis: They play chess?
Noah: They play chess!
- In his vlog about going to Washington D.C. to protest SOPA, he relates how Angry Joe decided to shoot a video dressed as Corporate Commander on the steps of the Capitol Building, and Spoony and Rob Walker were scared to death that they would get in trouble (they had gotten permission, but still). It all culminated with Rob pointing out to Spoony that there were snipers on top of the buildings watching them. Spoony realizes how great an epitaph it would be on Joe's tombstone: "Shot dead on the steps of the Capitol Building dressed like Corporate Commander."
- The Avengers: Spoony starts out facepalming, and goes "Oh my God... this was the biggest dumptruck of diarrhea I've ever seen in my fucking life." After a beat, he suddenly smiles and goes "Gotcha!"
- His Insistent Terminology where he constantly refers to Nick Fury's superiors as the "Shadowy Council Of People In Poorly Lit Rooms Who Secretly Run The World".
- For Snow White and the Huntsman, his complete inability to suspend his disbelief for the idea that Kristen Stewart is "fairer" than Charlize Theron.
Noah: I know I'm sounding like a pig here...but come on! It's...it's Charlize Theron.
- In his and Miles V-log on Prometheus, their description on how the two stoned people's first encounter with the snake like aliens (or as Spoony and Miles calls it, an Alien dong). Complete with Spoony's re-enactment of the Alien.
- "This is the Church, this is the Steeple."
Noah: And the guy's like, 'It's beautiful! Look at this thing! And then it goes... (makes menacing hissing/gurgling sounds)
Miles: That's pretty much the universal sign- (Noah hisses again) -that it doesn't like you.
- Apparently, that particular scientist doesn't live in this universe, 'cause...
Noah: OK, so-so this thing, it goes...(HIISSSS!!!)...and the guy g—there's this big orchestra sting and he goes, "AAH!!" And the guy's like, "Dude, dude, let's get outta here," right?
Miles: He's like, "No, I got this."
Noah: He's like, "Nonono, nono...it's OK. (gets in a little closer) (looks back at Miles) Isn't it amazing? And then it eats his face. Oh, nononono, he reaches out to TOUCH it, he's like, "Hello, alien penis! Hi! Oh, you're a cute little penis, arencha?"
Miles: "I've never seen hentai in my life!"
Noah: "Oh, you're a cute little alien dong. Hello!"
- Oreo spends the whole video either squeaking her toy nonstop, or whining when Spoony takes it away. "I know, I'm a monster."
- "Oreo didn't see the movie. But if she did, she wouldn't have liked it."
- Every time either of them says, "Not very good scientists."
- Noah's re-enactment of the alien head being electrified, and Miles' comment, "Oh, that's not good. Maybe we should put it under the hood."
- The description of the caesarian scene and all the questions it raises:
Miles: "There's no internal injury. You can just staple her back up and she's good to go!"
Spoony: "You can just rip out a woman's fucking uterus, and staple the bitch. That's a caesarian. That's how medicine works, right?"
- During the V-log for The Amazing Spiderman, Spoony and Miles spend about seven minutes arguing over a very minor plot point.
- Oh, it gets better - The plot point that caused the argument? Dr Rathra comments to Conners that he's not exactly innocent in the deaths of Richard & Mary Parker; so Miles was arguing that it meant that Conners had killed Peter's parents, whilst Spoony was adamant that it was instead down to Conners acting unethically, even declaring "You can break the law whilst doing science! Trust me, I know!"
- And referring to Rathra throughout the whole thing as "Evil Indian Guy," since neither of them picked up on his name while watching the film.
- "Damn you, Mohinder! I'm trying to work!"
- Spoony asking Miles if the Arizona Police have "lightning rounds" whilst discussing the NYPD using taser-bullets to take down Spider-Man, and Miles commenting that they're only to be used in case of Batman showing up.
- The rant about "Crane Dad".
Miles: Forget the police! Forget the National Guard! You make a friend of the Crane-Union, you have the most powerful ally in the city, my friend!
Spoony: These guys are amazing! They should have called this The Amazing Crane-Operators!
- In The Dark Knight Rises Oreo is up to her usual squeaky toy antics...and then she walks on Miles' crotch.
- Noah's impression of how Burton's film should have ended, with the Joker blasted into a piece of raw meat by the Batplane.
- The two discussing whether Bane sounds like Sean Connery or Ian McKellen.
- Spoony Tries Highlander Brew has some funny moments. Spotlights include his extended silence when trying Prawn Cocktail crisps, his Scottish accent when he discovers Highlander Brew was made in Canada, and Spoony being utterly amazed by a Twirl bar. The video is even funnier if you're from the UK and know the candy Spoony is trying.
- The Skyfall review, between assuring viewers that he did like the film and praising its strengths, is effectively one big Running Gag about hacking and firewalls.
- "Why did they hook up the thermostat to MI6... to the interwebs?"
- Joking about hacking the castle.
Silva!Spoony: I have a satellite, and my satellite can hack your firewalls. It can hack your stone walls! 'Cause I'm that good.
- Miles refering Q as "The nerdling".
- Miles really shines in this video in that he successfully trolls Spoony into Face Palm and death-threats.
Miles: But it doesn't have CGI in it! (smirks)
(Spoony scowls and flips him the double bird.)
- On why there are so many recent remakes in general:
Miles: That's why we need the Highlander remake.
Spoony: I'll fucking kill you!
Spoony: Okay, you are not leaving this room alive.
Miles: It is popular with kids!
- At the end of the video:
Spoony: (Exhausted) Sign us off.
Miles: Skyfall! (Thumbs up with a big smile)
- Breaking Dawn Part 2 review:
- April, offering "the female perspective," refers to the CGI infant Renesmee as "that fuckin' Gollum baby."
- Discussing appropriate times in the final battle for the Wilhelm Scream and Goofy Yell.
- Addressing that one edit implies that a character swam to Italy... from the state of Washington.
- All of Spoony's, Brad's, and April's impressions of the Volturi leader, Aro.
- The tangent about what the Volturi do when plot isn't happening. Spoony!Aro wants to play The Michael Jackson Experience and claims he can do the Thriller at Mach 3.
- He mentions the fact that the Volturi haven't picked up an Italian accent despite living there for centuries. April then comments that it'd be funny if they sounded like Mario; Spoony barely averts a Spit Take.
- The discussion over starting a show called "Bored Volturi" (about what the Volturi do when people are not giving them information). It basically involved Spoony and Brad Jones sitting immobile on the Volturi thrones, interrupted only by occasionally tittering in the campest manner possible.
- Their imporov of the Volturi ends when Brad says a man in a Michael Myers mask just passed by, giving him a weird look. Then they start it again a few minutes later anyway.
- Spoony's impression of the meeting-Renesmee squee, which he asserts he fell out of his chair at.
- Made better that Brad and his friends also fell out of their seats in their respective theatre and April had to help Spoony up.
- The routine of Brad, Spoony, and April imitating Aro telling Wayne to call Carlisle through phone and then through a telegraph.
- His rant on the Special Effect Failure driving scene.
- Spoony was discussing the idea of the Volturi coming back to wipe out the Cullens in a surprise attack, and that if he was Michael Sheen in that scene, he would... have sex with one of the guys. And then launch the surprise attack.
- The thumbnail of Part 4.
- April being unable to grasp why the blatant Fanservice is appealing, because if you want to see sexy people taking their clothes off, it's easy to get porn for free on the Internet. "And it's actual, like, fucking porn." Spoony then admits that he seriously believes the audience has earned a hardcore, X-rated sex scene after sitting through the entire boring film series.
- Spoony and Brad somehow start talking about the making of The Human Spider. Spoony is still amazed at how little persuasion it took for Brad to agree to film a scene where he was on his hands and knees, ass to ass with another man, both wearing nothing but adult diapers, outside. And we learn that filming that scene took about an hour, and halfway through Spoony noticed his neighbors watching in utter horror.
- Spoony wraps up the review by saying that they need to end it because Brad's battery is about to run down, the police are looking for April, and he needs to take a piss like a fire hose.
- The Hobbit Review:
- "Dwarves not read, Dwarves dig for shinies!"
- The entire sequence featuring their comments about the wizards and Radagast's inclusion of the film, right down to a faux Saruman reaction:
Spoony as Saruman: "Oh my - Radagast!? He's not here is he? The dude eats shrooms, all the fucking time!"
- His reenacting of the White Council scene (emphasizing its expository nature), where every sentence is followed by someone else saying "I know, right?"
- Comparing Elrond's identification of the blades to a D&D game, including Gandalf asserting to the dwarves that he gets to keep Glamdring on account of specializing.
- The entire second half of Noah and Miles discussing the trailers.
- Every instance of "BRRRRRRRRRRM!!!"
- Spoony & April Try Mitsuwa Market Food
- Spoony tries the potato doughnut. It's so bad that he gags on it for a while before swallowing, and then likens the taste to old coleslaw stored in a sock.
- He then goes back to the better-tasting green mugwort bun and begs for it to save him.
Spoony: Oh horrible green alien fruit, save me from the potato doughnut.
- Spoony drinks Kimchi flavored soda. He spends the next few minutes trying to pretend it tastes great, while also attempting not to puke.
- He then drinks all of the Ramune mixed together. At first, he asks his fans to cheer him on and send him courage. His reaction immediately afterwards, when he spills some all over his shirt (and apparently crotch) all with a blank, thousand yard stare on his face, is pure gold. Also, immediately before:
- In the Bioshock Infinite review, Burton pulls an Oreo when he distrupts the video by looking at Spoony instead of directly into the camera, like he's supposed to.
- When he says "What are you looking at?", it becomes unintentionally funny if you're looking at a different tab.
- His idea of Comstock planning out making Columbia, deciding what building to put where, then yelling at people whenever they try to set up a vending machine which isn't dispensing guns.
- After Earth - The Aftermath:
- For starters, the vlog is 10 minutes longer than the actual movie.
- Spoony's impersonation of the World War Z film trailer.
BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRM!!! NOOOO! BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRM!!!
GET OUTTA HERE! BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRM!!!
World War Z. BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRM!!!
The end. Fuck... YOOOOOUUUUUU!!!
- Noah and Miles watch "Man of Steel":
- The mental image of Russell Crowe in the green screen studio, acting under the direction of "You're riding a dragon being chased by space ships."
- Spoony joking about Zod wanting to have sex with Lois and yelling "I WILL HIT THAT!"
- Comparing Jor-El's Offscreen Teleportation to "Creepy Watson."
- Envisioning outtakes of "KNEEEEEEEELL!!!" being randomly exclaimed.
- Miles watches The Lone Ranger:
- Noah's impression of Woody Allen as Tonto.
- Noah's disbelief when Miles explains about the villain eating the heart of the Lone Rangers brother.
- Noah and Miles comment on the Fridge Logic of the ship's power cells being so finicky that even the slightest deviation can make it explode, and then proceed to imagine the ship blowing up if someone tried to use a hair dryer.
- Escape Plan starts out with Noah failing to get Oreo to budge from his spot on the couch.
- The demonstration of 50 Cent's acting technique, where he seems incapable of talking and doing physical action at the same time.
- Spoony gets the vapors upon learning Jim Caviezel played the warden.
- In Spoony and April Try Mitsuwa Market Food 2: The Quickening Spoony opens a packet of Potato Salad flavour potato chips and gets hit in the eye with a piece of a chip.
- From the RoboCop (2014) vlog:
- From before the vlog, his Angrish reaction on Twitter:
- Spoony spends the opening minutes with a lock of hair hanging down that makes him look like a '50s greaser whenever he turns to the right.
- Recounting his ill-advised chugging of Korean liquor.
- Spoony and April's impression of Murphy and his wife's not-sex.
- The impressions of how Murphy talks like a robot even as a human, including a few times where Spoony has to stop himself when he starts quoting the lines with emotion.
- The two of them realizing the Fridge Logic of just how Murphy affords his (far too nice) house on a cop's pay.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Spoony gives his best impression of Nick Fury, and that's Samuel Jackson yelling constantly in his Pulp Fiction voice.
- Spoony and April wonder why they need to replace a chip in the Helicarrier's server bank instead of just smashing the whole thing. "Oh, look! There goes propulsion! There goes life support! I don't even know what these do! Oh, look, there goes Galaga!"
- The Winter Soldier is referred to as "The Winter Spoony" due to the fact that the two of them have the same haircut.
- The description on his website: "But why? Bucky is no mad dog killer, he is after something."
- From The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Noah complaining about having to listen to Gwen's graduation speech again. "She's won't shut up and she's fucking dead!"
- The comments that Kafka was Herr Dr. Insano, and the studio should have just called up Noah to come in and play Dr. Insano instead.
- Making fun of how he got into Kafka's hands in the first place and how he looked after being electrified. All it took was for Spoony to say he was fried and April to call him "extra-tasty crispified" and it set off a whole salvo of mockery on how "electrocuted" apparently means "breaded, fried and salt-crusted" to Hollywood.
April: *regarding Electro* Inside, I'm moist and juicy!
- Noah's suggestion that the web shot that was supposed to save Gwen Stacey turning into a hand could have been even cheesier if it turned into a face and gave a Big "NO!".
- Mocking the Hollywood Nerd angle of Electro before he became a supervillain. You can tell he's a nerd, because he wears glasses, and has messy hair, and is carrying schematics.
- The repeated bringing up that Spider-Man is a jerk for not giving Harry his blood — yeah it might kill him, but from the looks of him he hasn't got long anyway, so who cares? At least give him the hope.
- Declaring that if he could, he would summon Mephisto and make a deal with him that this film was never made.
Spoony: [frustrated] "I would like to get this couch out of this fucking room, get the salt from the kitchen, make a pentagram in the middle of this fucking room, summon the Dark Lord Mephisto, and make a deal somehow to make this movie not happen!
Spoony: [almost immediately] "Okay it's not worth it!"
- Spoony pictures how difficult it must have been to work for someone like the late Norman Osborn.
I need… a powersuit. Employee:
A powersuit? Ok, we can do that, Tony Stark
is— Norman Osborn: No you fool!
I don’t want a powersuit, I want a powersuit shaped like a fucking rhino! Employee: Why? Norman Osborn: YOU’RE FIRED!!
- At one point, Spoony starts to think up of his own electric-themed puns in response to the ones in the movie.
"Oh look, it's the police. I'd like to file a few charges. How about assault and battery!"
- Spoony going over the scene where Peter sees "the guilty specter of Dennis Leary":
(staring right at the camera shaking his head disapprovingly with a frown) I know you're banging my daughter. (April laughs) and then Spiderman is like (Oh, Crap
face). I'm gonna get you. And Spiderman is like "She's HOT!".
Peter: (growling in the Bat-voice) I'm Spidermaaaaaan...I'm Spidermaaaaan...
Harry: Are you okay? You sound weird.
Peter: (still growling) I don't sound weird...YOU SOUND WEIRD!
- Spoony & April Try Mitsuwa Market Food 3
- Spoony taking a bite out of the takoyaki pastry. He takes a second bite after April gets grossed out over seeing the octopus tentacle sticking out, and then spends several minutes quietly trying not to vomit while his eyes bug out. April tries to get him to describe what it was like for the viewers, and then eats it herself:
[Quietly and high-pitched] Your turn. April:
Oh god, I don't wanna eat this... Spoony:
I can see through time... April:
[Now eating it and gagging] Why did I do this to myself! Fuck! Ass!
- Spoony & April Watch X-Men: Days of Future Past:
- Spoony making fun of Wolverine, dropping "snikt" and "bub" wherever he can for a while. April getting offended and nudging him to stop just eggs him on more.
- At one point Spoony asks why Trask's death leads to the Bad Future and lists what happened in the other movies as other moments that could have done just that. April points out that the movie takes place in the past so the events he listed haven't happened yet. Spoony is quiet for a beat with this really odd smile. Then he turns to April then the camera before saying "Whatever."