Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop/R&B singer. At any given time, his name is likely to be a Twitter trending topic, or it was until Twitter banned it.
- My World EP (2009)
- My Worlds (2010)
- My World 2.0 (2010)
- Under the Mistletoe (2011)
- Believe (2012)
- Purpose (2015)
This singer provides examples of:
- Angry Dance: In the video for "Love Yourself", a couple's passive-aggressive fighting over tiny things—hogging the blanket, making the bed, one closing the refrigerator just as the other tries to look in it—is elaborately choreographed.
- Child Popstar: "Never Say Never" featured clips from videos dating back to kindergarten which showed him singing and playing various instruments. He also became famous at age 16.
- Important Haircut: He cut off his iconic hairstyle in 2011 before inverting it by outgrowing and bleaching his hair in 2015 and most recently, sported a buzz cut since mid 2016.
- Mad Bomber: Justin had a guest role on CSI as a serial killer and serial bomber.
- The Movie: A 3D documentary on him, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never was released in theaters in 2011.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Again, his role on CSI. It was actually quite terrifying and got him an award.
- Vocal Evolution: Sometime in late 2011, his voice started to deepen a little. Todd in the Shadows made note of this in his review of "Mistletoe". By 2015, it shows.
- WTH, Costuming Department?: Many people's reactions to the dancers in the "Sorry" video's The Fresh Prince of Bel air-esque outfits.