- After accepting his award for winning Artist of the Year at the American Music Awards, he specially dedicated his award to Usher, the man who signed his record deal, calling him his ‘friend, mentor and big brother’ and sharing his award with him onstage. Cue the two hugging and the audience applauding. Awww.
- When he found out Selena Gomez was in the hospital, he dropped what he was doing and went to be with her. Say what you want about his songs, but the kid got heart.
- On a Valentine’s Day, Justin Bieber spent the entire day with six-year old Avalanna Routh, who is a mega-fan of Bieber’s, and has suffered from AT/RT (brain cancer) since she was a baby. Bieber says that it was ‘one of the best things I have ever done’.
- And he definitely cared about her, too. Avalanna unfortunately passed away, and when Justin found out his tweets definitely made you want to give him a hug. Take a look at this post from his Tumblr.
- This video.
- About a day after the infamous mop bucket incident, he calls Bill Clinton to apologise for cursing him. Bill actually accepts the apology and gives him advice.
If it’s the worst thing you ever done, all is good.