Music: Big Sean
Sean Michael Anderson (born March 25, 1988), aka. Big Sean, is an American rapper. From Detroit, Michigan; he signed with Kanye West's GOOD Music label in 2007.He released his debut album Finally Famous in 2011, and it peaked at 3 on the Billboard Hot 100. His gang name is not ironic, despite being not incredibly tall— it's just not related to his height.His second album, Hall of Fame, came out in August 2013.
- Finally Famous: The Mixtape (Mixtape) (2007)
- Finally Famous Vol. 2: UKNOWBIGSEAN (Mixtape) (2009)
- Finally Famous Vol. 3: Big (Mixtape) (2010)
- Finally Famous (2011)
- Detroit (Mixtape) (2012)
- Hall of Fame (2013)
- Dark Sky Paradise (2015)
Tropes applicable to his life and work include:
- Boastful Rap
- Catchphrase: Either "Boi!!!" or "I do it". Or "woah!" or "oh, God!"
- Cluster F-Bomb: As a rapper, almost all of his songs have this in them, but special mention must be given to "I Don't Fuck With You".
- Look at the titles of his two most famous songs. That will give you a hint as to just how much he loves swearing.
- Dream Team: Any collaboration between him and his mentor Kanye West.
- Him, Kanye and Jay-Z on "Clique".
- Glam Rap
- Hashtag Rap: Arguably a Trope Codifier. Credited with re-introducing it on his song "Supa Dupa".
- Intercourse with You: "Marvin and Chardonnay", "Dance A$$"
- Likes Older Women: Not in real life (he was engaged to Naya Rivera), but the trope is Played for Laughs in "MILF".
- The Mentor: Kanye West
- N-Word Privileges: He is a rapper, after all.
- Swag Rap
- Wolverine Publicity: Features on a lot of artists' songs. Probably the second-most recognisable person in GOOD Music after Kanye.