Music: Big Hoodoo
BOO! Bitch, get scared!Big Hoodoo is a rapper from Detroit signed to Psychopathic Records. Also known as Doe Dubbla and The Jinx, whose stage persona contains copious amounts of Hollywood Voodoo and West African Black Magic. His appearance is heavily inspired by Baron Samedi, one of the Loa of Haitian Voodoo. However, due to the crossover between Insane Clown Posse's fanbase and Professional Wrestling fans, many Juggalos have compared Big Hoodoo to Papa Shango, whose appearance was also inspired by Baron Samedi's.Big Hoodoo's lyrical style can be broadly described as Horrorcore, with elements of Type 3 Gangsta Rap, with Hoodoo using horror fantasy as a metaphor for the Wretched Hive of inner city street life, and as a form of escapism.After releasing a local album as Doe Dubbla, he was introduced to Juggalos via Psychopathic's anti-FBI freestyle in 2012, but was not officially signed to Psychopathic until June 2013 due to apparent difficulties in attaining copyrights trademarking his stage names. He was officially announced to have signed to Psychopathic with the music video for "Hexed", off his Psychopathic debut album Crystal Skull.
- Stackin (as Doe Dubbla)
- Crystal Skull
Big Hoodoo and his music provides examples of:
- Black Magic: The Jinx' preferred form of supernatural ability is Hollywood Voodoo hexes and spells.
- Drugs Are Bad: "Never Had" talks about Big Hoodoo's mom being addicted to drugs. "Blitzed" and "Crystal Skull" talk about violent murder committed while on drugs/alcohol.
- Hollywood Voodoo: Invoked and subverted. Big Hoodoo has facepaint and costumes that make him look like Baron Samedi, but his abilities are often used for Black Magic, tying in with Horrorcore lyrical themes, but Hoodoo also refers to using his magic for healing purposes in the song "Give It Life".
- Horrorcore: Mixes this with touches of Type 3 Gangsta Rap, like other Psychopathic artists.
- Wretched Hive: Detroit is described as this in the song "Detroit Murderous".