Music: Scarlett Belle
Scarlett Belle were an Australian pop and R&B Girl Group who, admittedly, weren't that famous, but its members were well-known enough to be considered something of a Super Group at first.
- Tamara Jaber (the Fiery Redhead) was married to Australian FM radio tycoon Kyle Sandilands and arguably got her big break in the music industry with his help. She originally partook in the Australian version of Popstars (which was a predecessor to Australian Idol and X-Factor) and won a spot in the short-lived pop group Scandal'us. They released a successful top 5 album, but they disbanded after their singles didn't do so well following its release. After releasing two solo singles from a vaporware debut album, she joined Scarlett Belle. Interestingly, the duo only started to break through once she announced her divorce from Sandilands.
- Reigan Derry (the blonde one) was a contestant on the 2006 season of Australian Idol, famous for causing Mark Holden to make the strange remark of "sending a fire down my wire". She was eliminated fairly early in the competition, but somehow made enough of an impression to join "Scarlett Belle".
- Hayley Aitken (The Pete Best) was an aspiring solo singer who had her debut album well and truly stuck in Development Hell (not unlike Samantha Jade) when the group was formed. However, she left well before the group released a single.
- Absolute Cleavage: The "Closure" video. Those leather outfits. Rawr.
- Auto-Tune: It makes up the bulk of "Lover Boy", and "Freak Tonight" also features some vocal processing.
- Breakup Song: "Closure".
- Coincidental Broadcast: "Freak Tonight" features the girls taking over an ordinary "Aussie bloke"'s TV set.
- Cover Version: "Freak Tonight" is a cover of an Israel Cruz song from 2009. Israel and Miracle contribute rap verses on Scarlett Belle's version.
- Development Hell: Their debut album. Hoo boy. It turned out to be vaporware after three singles were released.
- Hidden Depths: Reigan is a good guitarist.
- Intercourse with You: "Freak Tonight".
- Melismatic Vocals: For all their Pussycat Dolls - ish fanservice, there was no denying that they were also very good singers.
- Ms. Fanservice: Oh so much. Being a girl duo, they were also subject to much Girl-on-Girl Is Hot, too. See here.
- Pool Scene: "Lover Boy" is composed of these.
- Retraux / Genre Throwback: "Lover Boy" is a Shout-Out to 1970s disco.
- Satire/Parody/Pastiche: The "Freak Tonight" video spoofs many famous Australian commercials, as well as The Bold and the Beautiful.
- She's Got Legs: Both of them.
- Silly Love Songs: "Lover Boy", "Mellow".
- Unplugged Version: The girls perform an acoustic version of their song "Mellow" on YouTube.
- Worst Whatever Ever: Tamara will never be able to live down her debut solo single, which samples an old children's nursery rhyme in making it Hotter and Sexier. Hello, Cher Lloyd?
- Three Minutes of Writhing: You're starting to see a pattern with these examples, aren't you? Yeah.