Spoony: Oh, we're winding up to a big ol' "Nooooo!"
Quinlan: FUUUCK!Precision F-Strike relies on timing. The Cluster F-Bomb relies on frequency and multitude. The Atomic F Bomb relies on volume. Sometimes this trope is self-censoring, and cuts to some other scene (like birds flying away) to imply the volume. A Sub-Trope of Big Word Shout. Compare Big "NO!", Big "WHAT?!".
open/close all folders
Fucking Anime and Manga!
- Goldfish Warning!: The only swear in the series & it's in English. The students pop in a tape sent from an American school, which at some point makes a dramatic zoom-in with flashing lights to an Ox that slowly yells "Son of a bitch!" for no reason at all.
- End of Evangelion Misato delivers one when trying to get through to Shinji with the force of an N2 mine.
- New Dominion Tank Police Episode 2: Britain loses track of Leona, mutters to himself that he stinks at stakeouts, then pulls out his Castigator and yells, "GOOODAMNIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"/"CHIKUSHOOOOOOOOOOO!" while shooting the gun in the air.
- In the ninth episode of Heavy Object's anime adaptation, the protagonists find out about a terrorist plot to destroy a vacation resort on the Moon in order to off a high-value target. Since their own government has been trying to assassinate the same target for a while now, they are ordered to just ignore it and let it happen, which they do... until one of them remembers his betrothed saying something about staying at an out-of-the-way vacation resort. He hurriedly calls her and asks her where she is, only for her to confirm that she's indeed at the very same resort. Cue "FUUUUUUCK!!!"
- Even better, she then stutters out through her Luminescent Blush that while it's a rather blunt proposal, she's not entirely against the idea...
Fucking Comic Books!
- "I'm the GODDAMN BATMAN."
- Brian Azzarello's run on Hellblazer produced an issue that had the "F-word" appearing 51˝ times. The one-half was someone screaming, across the top of a panel, "FUUUUUUUUU".
- Marvel Boy blows up 8 square blocks of Conveniently Empty Buildings to spell out a message to earth that can be seen from the Helicarrier. Since it's not a MAX book, the satellite is zoomed in on the second half of the destruction, so only the word "You" and the bottom of a "K" can be seen.
Dum Dum Dugan: You?SHIELD Agent: There were four other letters...Dugan: I bet there were.
- The Preacher character Johnny Lee Wombat, being somewhat frustrated in his desire to fly the space shuttle, takes the next best option. He buys a few dozen square miles of desert real estate, and uses high explosives to blast out a message that they'll be able to read from orbit, without a telescope. Four letters, followed by "YOU".
- One of the first pages of The Invisibles has a character screaming "FUCK!" with very large font and multiple "U"s.
Fan Fucking Fiction!
- In Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons, the villain Deus drops Atomic C Bombs with all the regularity of a Catch Phrase.
- We don't see Taiko Sorano of Pretty Cure Heavy Metal the one time she swears because we're focusing on Sakura Cobain, who's inside the building and hears her drop the F bomb from outside the school. She runs toward the source of the atomic F bomb immediately.
- Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami gives us this from its "hero":
"F-CK!" he screamed so loud that a church blew up
- Yet Again, a Naruto fanfic of EPIC proportions has Naruto drop one that continues until he passes out from lack of air. Another conversation takes place over it, since he has a privacy/silence seal on at the time. Otherwise it might've attracted unwanted attention.
For the reader's convenience, the next part of the conversation is done while Naruto is silently screaming the longest and largest swear that will ever come out of his mouth. It begins with a VERY big F.
- The Battle Cry of the fan-made Warhammer 40,000 army, the Angry Marines, is to simply shout FUCK YOU! at the top of their lungs. They are sometimes described as holding the U for the entire duration of the battle. (Which is never very long, thanks to their incredible firepower and incredible lack of tactics.)
- "This, was the biggest, most absurd CLUSTERFUCK I've seen in twenty years." Nanoha suppressed a wince as he elevated his voice to emphasize... That word.
- My Immortal: After Dumbledore catches Draco and Ebony having sex in the Forbidden Forest, he drops his famous line, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!"
if ur not [a prep] den u rok. if u r den FOOOOOK UFFFFFFFFFF!
- Tara also managed to drop an Atomic F Bomb in an Author's Note.
- All Is Lost: Robert Redford lets out a "FUUUCK!", when he discovers his drinking water is contaminated by salt water.
- Little Miss Sunshine: Dwayne hates his family so much that he's refused to speak for almost a year. He plans to enroll in the Air Force Academy as soon as he finishes school. When he discovers that he's color-blind and thus unable to become a pilot, this is the first word he says. And boy, does he make the most of it.
- Black Hawk Down: A Ranger nearly gets wasted by enemy fire, as he's running for cover he screams, "FUUUUCK THIIIIIS!!!"
- The movie Running Scared (2006) has a glorious one from Paul Walker. After entering an apartment full of Latino gangsters who he believes have a dirty gun "belonging" to him, and finding out that they, in fact, did not take the gun, he runs out and roars "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" at the top of his lungs. This comes as no surprise since half of the dialogue consisted of "fuck" beforehand.
- Alienł. Just as he's explaining that there is no such thing as a man-eating alien prowling the air ducts, said alien drops from the ceiling and executes a Vertical Kidnapping on the warden of the prison planet. Panic ensues. When it's over, the warden is gone and it's clear that there really IS an unstoppable man-eating monster on the loose. One of the inmates does the only thing left to do...drop the bomb.
- From Wet Hot American Summer: "The phone! The phone! Where's the FUCKING PHONE?!?!"
- Kevin Bacon delivers one that goes three full beats in Tremors, after the first Graboid smashes into the concrete wall. Cold my ass...he's dead. We killed it. FUUUUU-UUUU-UUUUUCK! YOUUUU!"
- Donnie Darko has one: Drew Barrymore, after her character becomes a Fired Teacher, does this in an (almost) empty space.
- The Team America theme song: America! FUCK YEAH!
- Nicolas Cage delivers an epic "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" in Deadfall.
- Imagine Me And You: YOU'RE A WANKER, NUMBER NIIIIIIIIINEEEE!! Wanker being a pretty strong cussword in the UK, and it comes back in the end as an Anguished Declaration of Love.
- Biff Tannen and his goons in Back to the Future, when they realise they're about to crash into the manure truck: "SHIIIIIIIITTTTTT!"
- In the movie Screwed, the greedy character Miss Crock was forced to make a decision to either pay the $1 million ransom for her servant, or lose her largest client. Her response? "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: When Butch and Sundance jump off the cliff into the river, Sundance lets off an epic "AHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!"
- A Christmas Story
Future!Ralph: Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!
- The opening of Four Weddings and a Funeral is more or less exclusively this, for about the first couple of minutes.
- During the "Crimson Permanent Assurance" short at the beginning of Monty Pythons The Meaning Of Life, the last survivor of the Really Big Corporation of America yells "SHIT!" before jumping to his death.
- A Most Wanted Man: An absolutely blistering one from Philip Seymour Hoffman's character after he finds out he's been betrayed by his own government.
- Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny: JB and Kage see that Satan just recovered the pick.
Satan: I am complete!JB/Kage: FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKK!!!
- This scene from the Filipino movie "Alyas Pogi: Birador ng Nueva Ecija", where Edu Manzano's character's atomic cussing (plus Skyward Scream) became Memetic Mutation among Filipinos (it reached more than 170,000 views ever since it was uploaded on February 13, 2013).
Putang ina mo. PUTANG INA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (You son of a bitch. YOU SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHH!!!)
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: When Blondie dumps Tuco in the desert, Tuco basically belts out the Spanish version of the previous.
Tuco: ˇHIJO DE UNA GRAN PUTAAAAAAAAA! (YOU SON OF A BIG WHOOOOOORE!)
- Then at the end, he delivers it in English.
Tuco: YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE?! JUST A DIRTY SON OF A BIIIIIIIIITCH! (The last word is audibly a Curse Cut Short but many subtitles leave it in).
- In Buddenbrooks, when Tony catches her second husband in the act with their cook, a row ensues, which culminates in Permaneder insulting her, "Go to hell, you dirty swinish slut!" Divorce ensues.
- In Jimmy Buffett's autobiography/travelogue A Pirate Looks At Fifty, Buffett gives an extended one after he's unable to use a cellphone to contact a government official in Columbia.
- Incidentally, Buffett was later kicked out of an NBA game for swearing too much.
- Subverted in Neil Gaiman's novel "Stardust"; when the star crashes to Earth, she squeaks out a tiny "fuck." Extra points for it being the only curse word in the entire book.
- In the episode "Stop! Pajama Time" of Workaholics, when Adam finds out he's going to be fired, he lets out a bleeped f-word that stretches into the end of that scene and the commercial break. When the show comes back from break, that's when he finishes yelling.
- That '70s Show
- Similarly, Jon Stewart had a segment devoted to telling Fox News to 'go fuck yourself' due to its lack of journalistic integrity. He carefully dissected their argument, broke out some polite F-bombs, then brought out a gospel choir to join him in the encouragement that Fox News fuck itself, ending in a finale chorus of 'Gooooooooooo. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Yourseeeeeeeeeeeelf!' The bleep on the final 'fuck' lasted for several seconds.
- Later that week, after a radical Islamic group based out of New York called for the death of the South Park creators for attempting to portray the prophet Muhammad, Jon Stewart pointed out the hypocrisy of calling for the silencing two individuals using their freedom of speech, by hiding behind freedom of speech laws to avoid an investigation into the threat. He then said that the Fox News bit was low, he didn't truly mean it. He did however fully back every word when he used the same bit but directed it at the new group.
- Don't you hate the smug beautiful people in aspirational TV shows? Not as much as Charlie Brooker, you don't.
- Chris Hardwick does this on an episode of Web Soup. When announcing the next segment of "WTF?" he yells out what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...! It then cuts to the segment intro, and after, he finishes with the CK! Then you hear the laughter. Oh, the laughter...
- Conan now has the "F-bomb hall of fame", featuring busts for Oscar-winning actors (which they bear little resemblance to) who drop an F-bomb while on the show. Now, they're giving out literal F-bomb trophies to these people as well.
- Malcolm Tucker from The Thick of It. It's more like a Cluster Atomic F Bomb when he swears. Two shining examples would be screaming "YOU FUCKING PRICK!" to Minister Hugh Abbott which can be heard through a glass door, and the quality "FUCKING RETARDED!" rant to Minister Nicola Murray over an unwise press leak.
- In Hells Kitchen September 5th's episode. It happens with Will and his anger just explodes on Elise's face like a volcano when the Black team discusses who should cook what.
- "Intercourse the penguin!"
- In his last-ever interview before retirement from the BBC's prestigious "Newsnight" show, veteran interviewer Jeremy Paxman asked former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi if it was true that he had once called Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel, "An Unfuckable Lard-arse".
- The 1987-1993 intro for X Japan's live shows contains an epic example, barked in a recording of Toshi's best Metal Scream: "ALL RIGHT, YOU MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRSSSSSS!" This intro was sadly dumped as the band went more mainstream and Lighter and Softer to the far more annoying "X Japan Japan Japan Japan ad nauseum" intro, but it was actually brought back (along with the band's only post-reunion performance of Blue Blood) after the new intro, for the 2008-09 Countdown at Tokyo Dome gig. Unfortunately, it never appeared again.
- Snake River Conspiracy's track Vulcan opens with a truly epic one.
- "Rockin' the Suburbs" by Ben Folds.
It gets me real pissed off, it makes me wanna sayIt gets me real pissed off, it makes me wanna sayIt gets me real pissed off, it makes me wanna sayFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
- There's a particularly beautiful one in Devo's version of "Worried Man Blues" which Mark sings an enthusiastic "everything is FUCKED UP" near the beginning of the song.
- Ben Folds does this in at least a couple of songs per album, not just "Rockin the Suburbs". Good examples are "Army" ("Awwwwww shit!!!") and "Song for the Dumped" ("Well, FUCK YOU TOO!!")
- Also at the very end of the album Whatever And Ever Amen: "I've got your Hidden Track right here - Ben Folds is a FUCKING ASSHOLE!"
- Tenacious D has two in the song "Beelzeboss"; at the beginning Jack and Kyle wail an F bomb as Satan is summoned (which doesn't have the "atomic" charge, it must be said - rather, they sing it like a two-piece choir). When they challenge Lucifer to a rock off, his initial response is "FUCK! FUCK!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" because the demon code doesn't let him decline.
- Quite notable in that Dave Grohl has No Indoor Voice when voicing Satan here.
- Dos Gringos gets a good one in "2's Blind":
We got spiked, and Lead went to the notch / When he did I had my eyes down in my crotch ('CAUSE I HAD AN ITCH!) / When I looked up only jack shit did I find / GOD DAMMIT! "2's Blind!"
- Strapping Young Lad starts off the Cluster F-Bomb song "Fucker" with a hearty FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
- How about the climax of "All Hail The New Flesh"? Devin makes the word "motherfucker" last about sixteen seconds.
- Slipknot, particularly with the second album.
- The somewhat obscure UK Noise Rock band Ramleh use this trope fairly often in their (often minimal or incomprehensible) lyrics, most notably either in "Eight Ball Corner Pocket" (Get out of my fucking way!!!) or, surprisingly, "Say Fuck". Considering their musical inclinations, however, the effect is less "insufferably hammy" than "strangely effective."
- Modest Mouse's "Tundra/Desert." If any one song showcases Isaac Brock's vocal ability, it's this one.
- Believe it or not, Jennifer Lopez in the song "Play".
All right Mr. DJ. I've asked you three times. Play my MO-THER-FU-CKIN SONG!
- "Americana" by The Offspring:
I'm a product
Of my environment
So don't blame me, I just
Work here but I wanna FUCK YOUUU!!!
Drivers are rude, such attitude
- Also "Bad Habit," especially during concerts (with the last line getting increasingly loud)
But when I show my piece, complaints cease
Something's odd, I feel like I'm God
You stupid dumbshit goddamn MOTHERFUCKER!
- From Guns N' Roses' "Right Next Door to Hell":
But I'm right next door to hell
Thinkin' time'll stand still for meeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, BITCH!
''I see you standing there
- Also from Guns N' Roses, "It's So Easy":
You think you're so cool
Why don't you just...
- The Massive "MOTHERFUCKER!!!" screamed out by Zack De La Rocha At the end of his Cluster F-Bomb that concludes "Killing in the Name".
- Title 4 on Muse's "Starlight" DVD.
- Princewhateverer's "Breaking Bonds" has (what sounds like) one at the very end.
"One more thing:
- Played for laughs when Michael Bolton, of all people, bellows a big one at the end of "Jack Sparrow".
This whole town's a pussy just waitin' to get FUUUUUUUUCKED!
- Overkill's aptly named Fuck You
''We don't care what you say, FUCK YOU!
New Fucking Media!
- FFFFFFUUUUUUU-- a.k.a. The Rage Guy, who is arguably the father of all face memes.
- Sometimes just FFFFFFFFFFFF.
- Might double as meta example of Curse Cut Short.
- The many sporkers of Das Sporking often are driven to this. Of note is Mervin's reaction of "FUCK YOU, WHORE!", whenever a character (usually one from the Twilight series) does something horrible.
Fucking Religion and Mythology!
Fucking Video Games!
- In BlazBlue, after Ragna loses his arm, his home, and his sister, and everything hits him at once, he very appropriately shouts: "Shit... Shit... SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"
- The beginning of No More Heroes: "FUCKHEAD!"
- In Call of Duty: Black Ops, Woods does this in the mission 'Payback', when participating in a game of Russian Roulette.
- Muv-Luv Alternative: "CHIKUSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (Means something along the lines of "Dammit", but in this context, it's more of a large "Fuck".)
- NieR: Beginning of the intro (or whenever Kainé gets really pissed).
- Dopelives4605's playthrough of Steamshovel Harry (a Deconstruction Game of Forced Tutorials) features a rather loud one at a critical moment. You can watch the full playthrough, or jump straight to the moment in question.
- Sengoku Basara has Ishida Mitsunari and his rage fits, which cross into this territory when not solidly sitting on I'll Kill You!, This Is Unforgivable! or Say My Name. He can start at a slow, almost monotonous whisper, before bursting out into one or more profanities.
Mitsunari: Hideaki... you BASTAAAARRRRD!
- Cid from Final Fantasy VII, when trying to stop a moving train. He's already Sir Swears-a-Lot, but his "Shiiiiitt" is way over hilarious.
- Jack from the Mass Effect series is more a fan of the Cluster F-Bomb, but in Mass Effect 3 she takes on a job working as an academy teacher and has to maintain at least a pretense of professionalism. Until Joker ribs her about it one too many times, causing her to reply with a (cut-away-from) salvo of cursing. She probably didn't stop at just one, but the volume was clearly there.
- This is how Zed, the first boss in Lollipop Chainsaw, attacks. The swear words he yells become physical words that come flying at you.
- "Before we go any further, I'd just like to say one thing. BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLS!!!"
- The encounter with Poison in Dm C Devil May Cry is more infamous for the "Fuck you!" exchange, but it nonetheless involves the boss in question bellowing "WHOOO TTTHHHEEE FUUUCK ARE YOOOUUU?!" at the top of its lungs.
- In Max Payne 3, after Max fails to stop Victor and Becker from escaping at the police station, he yells out an INCREDIBLY angry "GOD DAMMIT!", with surprisingly little Narm.
- Entirely literal in Minecraft: Story Mode, with Soren's "Formidibomb," which the heroes plan to use to destroy the Wither Storm. It works, but the Command Block brings it back.
- In the last case of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies , Phoenix combines this with Last-Second Word Swap when he realizes that the evidence he needs to convict the true culprit was destroyed in the courtroom bombing.
- Immediately after the white phosphorus atrocity committed by the player in Spec Ops: The Line, Lugo has one - hearing him scream "He turned us into FUCKING KILLERS!" is so far removed from his established character that it drives home just how bad things are. It gets worse.
- From The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Philip Strenger, aka The Bloody Baron gives a big one while being lifted into the air by Basilisk during one of the game's Separate Scene Storytelling segments. Despite the direness of the situation, it's hard not to laugh at it.
- Princess Princess subverts this with a "FFFFUUUDGE!" after Princess Amira's grappling hook is dislodged from the tower, causing her to fall.
- From Questionable Content - The card tower never had a chance.
- From Wasted Talent - Upon hearing that their quite excellent roommate was leaving.
- Eight Bit Theater: Black Mage does this every once in a while. most notably when he lost his demonic powers over hell and all its minions
- Pretty sure Drip drops one in one of the Jack shorts.
- xkcd strip 137.
- This Ctrl+Alt+Del strip.
- VG Cats uses this when a pirated copy of Advent Children is cut off by overzealous digital police, prompting the response pictured above.
- Intended by El Goonish Shive's Catalina when she reacts negatively to people leaving Susan behind.
- This strip of The Last Days of FOXHOUND, when Ocelot realises he can't manipulate his way into killing Pyscho Mantis. Though it throws other, more creative curses in as well.
- Pv P gives us a truly epic one with its Watchmen spoof. It's in parts 4 and 5, but you should really see them all. Starts here.
- The Sufferer's Vast Expletive in Homestuck.
- The Sufferer's heir Karkat gets a howl of "OH SHIIIIIIIT" that lasts for four panels when he's hit in the face with a bucket.
- In 2009 this Housepets! strip, King's exclamation itself is censored, but it's very clearly not said at a normal conversational volume.
- This Men In Hats strip has Aram use it to drown out other people until Sam starts using it on him.
- Sabrina Online. After getting tackled by Sabrina◊ for shooting her in Quake 3 repetitively, and getting a subconjunctival hemorrhage on her left eyeball◊, ZigZag says this accordingly.◊
- Tabitha attempts this, but is stopped by Sabrina.
- Dominic Deegan also has a big "FUUUUCK!" moment, too. Made all the funnier because it's rare to see him lose his cool like that.
- Dumbing of Age has Joyce's soft-spokenness finally break with a truly epic "DAMN IT!"
Fucking Web Originals!
- The narrator of CinemaSins during their sin video of Transformers: Age of Extinction, after a character in the film criticizes sequels. The narrator calls it the movie trying to have its cake and eat it too.
- In Dragon Ball Z Abridged, Vegeta goes from Oh Crap! to Atomic F-Bomb when Goku goes Kaioken x4 and launched him into the sky, the scene changes, and when we cut back to Vegeta he finally stops moving and swearing.
Tien: You know what? Fuck power levels. FUCK Super Saiyans. AND FUCK YOU!
- And again when he's hit with the Spirit Bomb. He also stops swearing when he hits the ground.
- And again in episode 21, when Goku mentions he'd been training at 100 times normal gravity.
- This trope went meta after Team Four Star's account was suspended. It's amazing that Lanipator's voice still works.
- Put it this way: They used his reaction video to make this.
- And then in Episode 24, Vegeta realizes that Gohan and Krillin took the Dragonballs and were in the process of summoning Porunga while he was off napping. (''Beat'') "OH YOU MOTHERFUUUUUUCKEEEEEEERRRRRS!" It is heard by Krillin and Gohan outside the ship and several miles away, and by the newly resurrected Piccolo, who is on the other side of the planet. (Namek, given its gravity, is probably, much, MUCH larger than Earth.)
- And again in Episode 39, when Eighteen breaks Vegeta's arm.
- From Episode 48, Tien's finally snaps under Cell's taunting.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series had a very memorable one from Kaiba:
Ishizu: Exchange of Spirit!Kaiba: Exchange of what now?Ishizu: Now we must swap the cards in our deck with the cards in our graveyard, leaving me with all the cards I need, and you Kaiba, with only six.Kaiba: *Beat* FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU—*cuts to Mokuba watching the video from episode 28*Video: You my Wang G? Yes, I am Colonel Wang. Can I touch you?Mokuba: Hahaha. It's funny because wang means penis.*Checks the duel data screen. Kaiba's F-Bomb is heard through the audio feed*Kaiba: —UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU—Mokuba: *Talks while Kaiba's F-Bomb continues* Uh oh, Seto's in trouble; I must save him! To the Mokubamobile!*60's Batman-esque scene transition*Mokuba: Mokubamobile away!Yami: There isn't a Mokubamobile!Mokuba: *Kaiba's F-bomb is audible again* Big brother, are you okay?!Kaiba: —UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
- In the seventh season of Red vs. Blue, Simmons drops one when he realizes that the Meta, the Big Bad of the previous season, has found their new base.
- In his review of the Godzilla games, The Angry Video Game Nerd says that all he ever wanted as a child was a decent Godzilla game, but he never got it. But upon playing the 6th generation console Godzilla games, and discovering that they were brawler-type games to boot... the mighty "FUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!" that came from the bottom of his heart is terrifying.
- And in Episode 108, he engages in a Final Fantasy-esque battle with Ghosts N Goblins after being so pissed off by it. This trope, along with Precision F-Strike and Cluster F-Bomb are referenced word for word in the battle list. The Atomic F-Bomb is what finishes the game (and the video) off.
- In his Superman 64 (The Commodore 64 one) review...
- Angry Video Game Nerd: Fuck. FUCK. FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!
- In his Top Gun review, the atomic F-bomb directly follows the iconic "ASS!" It was reused in the Atari 5200 episode, when he realizes a custom controller be bought wouldn't fit in the controller ports.
- He lets out another mighty F-bomb in the Darkwing Duck episode when he realizes that a safe will drop onto Darkwing if he stands still for too long.
- 5 Second Films: "Late for Work". A particularly impressive example, as it appears to last for a whole day.
- Linkara, disgusted beyond comprehension by JLA: Act of God, asks the Continuity Alarm for permission to criticize its portrayal of Superman and Lois. The alarm agrees.
Linkara: BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
- Chorocojo's Misty lets one loose in the Pokémon Emerald Let's Play that can be heard at Rustboro City, in the middle of the ocean, in some undisclosed location, in space, and as we find out in the FireRed Lets Play, in Kanto.
- The Fire-Human from Water-Human in episode four, when he realizes he forgot to save his game before it crashed.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Abridged Series: Jaden does a literal version of this when Chumley speaks for the first time.
- Green Goblin delivers a pretty epic one during Zero Hour #5 when Future!Lex reveals that the Big Bad is Darkseid.
- Super Jeenius lets off several over the course of the Battletoads 4-player race. (The other three players were Pcull44444, NintendoCapriSun and ProtonJon.)
- In Hewys Animated Movie Reviews, after Hewy reviews Cars 2, Count Sigeeyai watches the trailer for Brave. in frustration, Count Sigeeyai yells "FUUUU-" and cuts to footage of an actual atomic explosion
- Muschio of Dive Quest once blew off the ceiling of his base after a particularly awesome Precision F-Strike.
- Let's Play Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) is far and away the record holder for most numerous and frequent use of the AFB. See/hear for yourself.
- The Hellfire Commentaries LP of the same game also has a notable one when FTA finds out the truth about the "Who's the Captain" mission.
- Nash attempted one within 7 minutes of his Classic Doctor Who Review of 'Doctor Who and The Daleks' (yes, that Peter Cushing movie) complete with searing white-hot nerd rage exploding from his eye-sockets. It became a Curse Cut Short by a 'We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties' cut.
- Michael of the Rage Quit series on Rooster Teeth has unleashed this, along with regular Cluster F Bombing, during particularly aggravating games.
- Combined with Curse Cut Short, Saberspark lets one out in "My Two Bits: Lesson Zero".
- In the Mega Man vs Mega Man X episode of Sequelitis, Egoraptor drops one describing X's intro level.
- Hat Films are known for swearing irregularly, but Ross has a tendency for shouting swearwords very loudly (and very rapidly), particularly when shouting "EAT SHIT". Smiffy has on occasion shouted cursewords loud enough for Duncan Jones and co to hear them in their office, too.
- Strippin gives an absolutely glorious one here, when someone in Grand Theft Auto V does a kamikaze attack with a large plane.
- Angry Joe has given a few:
- Near the end of his review for Mindjack.
- One of particular note is his Iron Man 2 review... which only bleeps out the middle third.
- Cut Short: His video on the forthcoming 3D re-release of the Star Wars films begins with one.
- Spoony's guest appearances during the Aliens: Colonial Marines review largely consisted of him yelling "Bullshit!" increasingly more angrily.
- He gave one in his vlog about the second Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer during his rant against the film using Doomsday.
Western Fucking Animation!
- The Simpsons: "Who Shot Mr. Burns: Part I" had Homer using a Curse Cut Short variant.
Homer Simpson: (Takes deep breath) F-(Church organ blares)Ned Flanders: Dear Lord, that's the loudest profanity I've ever heard!
- In the season 2 finale of The Venture Bros., Hank subverts this with a long "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU- that is cut off for a commercial. . . only to be completed afterward: "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!
- Which is an homage to A Christmas Story.
- The final pre-credits sketch of the third Robot Chicken Star Wars special ends with Palpatine, having ended up floating naked in the vacuum of space, closes the special with a bleeped-out version of one of these combined with traits of a Slow No:
Palpatine: Well, if you want some final words of wisdom, here it is. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!