He's Chevy Chase (born Cornelius Crane Chase in 1943), an American actor/comedian known for his pratfalls... and you're not.
Works featuring Chevy Chase:
This actor contains examples of:
- Alliterative Name: Both his real and stage names.
- The Big Guy: He is 6"4" and was the first of SNL's many "Tall guy's".
- The Cast Showoff: Will usually find an excuse to show off his impeccable musical skill.
- Catchphrase: "I'm Chevy Chase and You're not".
- Deadpan Snarker: Few do deadpan better than Chevy.
- Memetic Mutation: "I'm Chevy Chase and you're not."
- Money, Dear Boy: By the end of the second season, Chase made it very clear that he does not like Community, clashing with series creator Dan Harmon frequently. This trope and liking the cast were the reason he stayed as long as he did. Ironically, Chase quit the show in the fourth season under different showrunners, as he was troubled with how blatant Pierce's racism had gotten.