Character sheet for Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood, a Homestuck Fan Fic.
- The Matchmaker: Wants to set up Eridan and Feferi.
- Matchmaker Crush: Likely to veer into this now that Eridan has confessed his feelings for her.
- This is eventually deconstructed after Eridan calls her out for trying to manipulate his and Feferi's qudrants, telling her she's no better than the bigoted and abusive highbloods. Nepeta ends up feeling so guilty that she destroys her shipping wall and gives up matchmaking.
- Shipper on Deck: The point of her shipping wall.
- Your Cheating Heart: Nepeta and Equius are moirails, but due to his inability to have a proper feelings jam with her, she's gone somewhat pale for Eridan
- Cannot Spit It Out: His blackrom crush on Gamzee.
- Less this and more that he's in denial to himself until his Hate Epiphany.
- This trope can also be applied to his flushed feelings for Tavros, who he has flushed feeling for. However, he refuses to admit it because he feels that, as a lowblood, it would be out of place for him to pursue a matespritship with him.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Builds a robot meant to resemble his childhood crush (Empress Aradia); however he's had to take so many parts from Sarada that it no longer looks much like Aradia at all.
- Gosh Dangit To Heck: Yes. Heck Yes. Heck Flipping Yes.
- In a Single Bound: He STRONG jumps a quarter of the way across the planet.
- Madness Mantra: PICKAXE TO BONE. MAKE HIM SCREAM.
Sarada (the robot) / Latica Lacert (the ghost possessing said robot)
- The Golden Rule: Subverted. She plans to do unto Equius what he has done to her.
- It's Personal / Pay Evil unto Evil: Latica is possesing the robot in the hopes that she can get revenge on her murderer.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: All her revenge schemes are doomed to fail, and go unnoticed by her target.
- Replacement Goldfish: Sarada was originally built as a double of Aradia.
- Revenge by Proxy: Latica decides to act against her robot body once she realizes the sentimental importance it has to Equius. Unfortunately she seems doomed to failure even at this...
- Apologizes a Lot
- Cannot Spit It Out: He has flushed feelings for Equius, but can't bring himself to admit it because he's afraid Equius will accept his feelings purely out of a sense of obligation instead of reciprocation.
- Friend to All Living Things
- Kick the Dog: Despite being just as much of a nice guy for the most part as in canon, his first speaking scene is after he's murdered a troll spy he was supposed to arrest and is acting more concerned about how to woo her crying lusus away.
Empress Aradia Megido
- Black Comedy: Has been cracking a lot of death jokes lately.
- Driven to Suicide
- Fang Thpeak: Has a lisp.
- Hearing Voices: Not only is he tormented by the voices of the imminently deceased, his divided mind regularly slips into the canon Homestuck universe. He eventually needed to be put under electroshock treatment because he wouldn't stop painting the walls with his blood and screaming that the meteors were coming soon.
- Kick the Dog: Off-handedly murders a lowblood character for protesting Aradia and the hemospectrum right after we're given the character's sob story.
- Hypocritical Humor: Not long after, he's kicked out of the library, which has a no poltergeist policy. While standing over the ashes of his murder victim, he gripes, "GHOSTS ARE TROLLS TOO!"
- Psychic Powers
- The Undead
- Beautiful Lech
- The Casanova: She seduces, fills a red pail, and throws away... only to return when the broken heart hates her, fill a black pail, and throw away for good. However, as a mild subversion, she's doing this not just for her own pleasure but as the beginning of a multi-generational project to create a new race of sun-resistant trolls.
- The First Cut Is the Deepest: It seems her willingness to take advantage of other trolls comes in part from the pain she's still feeling over something that happened with Vriska.
- Category Traitor: How Cuvier and most sea-bloods see her and other ninjaquatics.
- Deadpan Snarker: So much that nearly every single word out of her mouth is sarcasm.
- Expy: Of Rose Lalonde, of course.
- Knight Templar
- Totalitarian Utilitarian: She sneers at Cuvier for wanting to overturn a social order which has led the trolls to the longest-lived and most powerful interstellar empire — his race over his species.
- Biker Babe
- Expy: Of Jade Harley.
- Non-Ironic Clown: She's a member of the clown cult, but nowhere near as freaky or psychotic as Gamzee. Other than the face paint, MiRaClE Modus, clown emotes :o), and love of Faygo, there's no similarities between them at all.
- Raised by Wolves: Or rather, a half-dog lusus/half-Gamzee First Guardian.
- Sad Clown: Played with: her face paint resembles a frowning face (as opposed to Gamzee's constantly smiling makeup), though she herself is almost always grinning. However after hearing Feferi's story her expression does temporarily turn to match the makeup.
- Ambiguous Innocence: Merge John's happy-go-lucky attitude with a troll's natural inclination towards violence as the first and best solution to most problems and this is what you get.
- Expy: Of John Egbert.
- Kick the Dog: Guess who's been helping feed other trolls to Vriska's old spidermom since she left. And who is abandoning poor little one-sweep old Altari to take care of the job in his absence.
- Expy: Of Dave Strider.
- Gossip Evolution: Some of Daivat's tabloid news casts are partially accurate. Karkat's tank getting hit by Equius turns into Karkat being assaulted by a flying blue blood. Likewise, Eridan sneaking into his respiteblock in the Royal Hive turns into the hive being attacked by terrorists with intent to kill Karkat. Word of God says that one of the articles is 100% accurate, but it's up to the readers which one it is.
- Long-Lost Relative: Long-lost in the sense that Karkat doesn't even know he exists.
- Nay-Theist: He's descended from the Sufferer, but he wants absolutely nothing to do with religion.
- Not So Above It All: He goes into a panic at the thought of having his blood color revealed via blood test and how Karkat might react to learning someone else has his same blood color.
- Strong Family Resemblance: For a given value of "family," but take off his glasses and muss up his hair and he's a dead ringer for Karkat, to the point where he regularly freaks himself out in the mirror.
Broder Fratre, "The Puppetman"
The Sufferer/Jegus Kryst
The Last Witch Condesce
The Disciple/Ubasti Migdal
The Covetous Apostate/Ioudas Iscari
- Brick Joke: She only showed up as a one-off gag for who feeds Spidermom now back in the first few panels. Then she came back and has won over the hearts of all of the forum goers.
- Children Are Innocent
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire:
- One True Love: Doc Scratch. Although since he doesn't exist in this universe, she can only be romantically attracted to...cue balls.
- Parody Sue: Hakuba is a rainbow drinker and graceful and mysterious and aloof and also very beautiful and smells like roses and is aloof and graceful and mysterious and has good fashion sense and Doc Scratch's girlfriend and Equius's half-sister and aloof and has good fashion sense and is a rainbow drinker who is graceful and mysterious...
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: She can be more than a little creepy.
The Midday Crew
- Asexuality: Hearts Boxcars is a staunch asexual and has never filled a pail with anyone, nor does he have any quadrants filled. However, his shipping senses are still just as sharp as ever.
- Expies of the Midnight Crew.