- Jon and Chugga decide that the first Waddle Dee they see is JoshJepson (who is not playing with them). Then when Chuga as Kirby eats it, he's also eating grandpas, and that eating grandpas and getting high off of the cholesterol in them is the cool thing for kids to do now.
- Chugga accidentally kills Jon in 1-2, before Jon could even think of a way to kill Chugga, much to Jon's dismay.
- Chugga sets off a chain of puns.
- When Chugga delivers a Take That to a design choice done with Eterna City, Jon asks what he's talking about, and when he finds out, is annoyed with himself for thinking Chugga wouldn't be making an obscure Pokémon reference.
- The Guys talk about Meta Knight's dub voice in the anime and how it was so over-the-top (Eric Stuart was supposed to portray him as a Dashing Hispanic) that it made Meta Knight sound like he was a Mexican Vampire.
- Chugga's topical Take That to Alicia Silverstone and how she fed her child like a bird.
- "Monster Flame! Say hello to my cousin: Yamata! No! OROCHI!"
- Jon's reaction to Meta Knight and Dedede moonwalking during the post-boss battle Kirby Dance.
- Jon's reaction to Chugga saying "subgame" in a very deep voice.
- NCS saying that them sharing food is kinky, making Chugga yell, "Thanks for that!"
- The unintentional Rescue Romance moment at the start of 2-1: Chugga's Kirby gets eaten alive, saved by Jon's Meta Knight, and they kiss.
- When they're fighting King Doo.
Chugga: King Doodoo!
NCS: In the bathroom!
- Jon saying how he sometimes hates driving people.
Jon: You guys haven't been in a car ride with me before so... I-I don't think I could handle that.
Chugga: You can't handle being apart from us for 12 hours, that's the sweetest thing you ever said in all... life.
- The ending to episode two, which has Jon and NCS deciding to attack Chugga in-game. Chugga promptly runs away and enters the second level of world two to escape.
- When Chugga uses Stone Kirby and turns into a statue of a muscular man, he exclaims "Look at me! That's how I look in real life, I swear."
- "Normally we would need a hammer... but... we have Tim."
- In the same vein, there's the solution that Chugga comes up with after he and Jon have been bickering. Again.
Jon: Well, now that you mention it...
- There's also Jon trying to figure out whether there's stuff underwater or not.
Jon: Isn't there stuff down here? There's a pineapple down here.
Jon: Oh no... it totally is...
- In Episode 2, the guys have some trouble with doors. They keep going back and forth between a room with a gear in it and one small, enclosed area, with each one of them accidentally going through the door at least once.
- Actually, despite what Chugga said, it was only him and NCS.
- Later in Episode 2, the guys start comparing Kirby's powers to, of all things, Captain Planet. And when asked which power represents the element of Heart?
- He also decides, randomly, that Jon should be Wheeler from the show. This is possibly referring to Jon's last name being Wheeler.
- It comes up again in the next episode, when Jon expresses shock that Water Kirby took so long to become an actual power for Kirby. Chugga recites the Captain Planet intro again, but substitutes something... less-than-wholesome for the power of "Heart".
- Jon saying that Tim's beatboxing sounded more like "sucking like a tetrabat", causing Chugga to give a Flat "What.".
- Chugga decides to take the high-jump power, then decides to get another one.
Chugga: You know, I think I'll go with the high-jump. I'll go with an off-beat- no wait, I want the whip.
Jon: Make up your mind.
Chugga: Okay, I'll go with whip.
Chugga: Actually I want water, I'm just kidding!
Jon: You son of a- KIRBY! *tries slashing him with Meta Knight's sword*
- Chugga accidentally eats Tim.
Jon: You're in his mouth.
Jon: That's not a good place to be.
Chugga: Well, using you as projectiles is a strategy so... *eats Jon*
Jon: Hey, hey, hey!
- Chugga regurgitates NCS.
Chugga: Look at Tim, he's having the time of his life.
Jon: Yeah, cause being regurgitated is a great feeling.
Chugga: How would you know it feels?
Jon: We don't talk about that.
Chugga: Um... okay. I think you were the one who did the foot in mouth moment this time.
- The entire American Dream conversation. Points for NCS's muttering in the background and the others' reaction to it.
- Episode 3 starts with Jon joking that the characters are at Meta Knight's pool party, and that all the coolest kids from his school are there, and Kirby.
- Episode 3 ends with them playing Ninja Dojo. The whole thing is hilarious, from Jon's invocation of the Let's Players' curse to their reactions to the trickier targets.
- During the bulls-eye minigame, one of them has the dartboard with a lot of fake dartboards, causing Jon to wonder what was going on.
- Also, the very last target. "It's Pac-Man!"
- Chugga's two very similar moments of Buffy Speak from Episode 3: "I'm an Olympic...person" and "I'm the American...person".
- Jon finally figures out how to troll Chugga without killing him; beat him to all the spheres. This does eventually get through to Chugga when Jon starts to steal spheres Chugga put work into getting to.
- To the point where, after defeating the boss, when Jon takes the ship part, Chugga cuts it out of the video and replaces it with a text box saying "Nothing suspicious here!" so the viewers don't see Jon taking it (even though the audio is left in, allowing us to easily tell Jon took it based on the back-and-forth between him and Chugga).
- After the defeat of a Sphere Doomer and Jon taking the spoils of their victory:
Chugga: You suck!
Jon: I'm sorry I know where to stand.
Chugga: I keep trying too, but I'm always fighting at the very end.
Jon: I killed it!
Chugga: Well, that's not the point.
Jon: It kind of is!
- Their reaction to Goriath's second form.
- After the Guys defeat Goriath in episode 6, Tim and Emile scramble towards the center of the arena, anticipating the ship part to appear, while Jon just stands on the ground and watches. Then the arena floor collapses, dumping Jon right on the ship part while Emile screams NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Jon: Joke's on you, guys.
- The "Happy birthday!" Running Gag in episode 4 (as it's Chugga's birthday and Jon keeps claiming banal things are his birthday gift, like there being fireworks in the game).
- When Jon tells Chugga that he's starting to sound like a martyr by saying "I paid for the hotel room" a lot, he gives his Chugga impersonation a funny voice.
- The guys joke that Tim will be mentally tormented by destroying the Robot Dedede because he plays as Dedede.
- And earlier, they joke that the Robot Waddle Dee is actually JoshJepson in a giant robot, "Robo-Jepson", here to get revenge for not being in the LP.
- "Stop shooting yourself! Stop shooting yourself!"
- The opening to episode 6, which has Jon being sprayed by Chugga's (as Water Kirby) geyser move.
Jon: Oh, hi, guys. Sorry, didn't see you come in. I was just taking a shower.
- Episode 6 also starts with them restarting the level to try and get the first gear, a task made more difficult because Chugga!Kirby must get into the cannon (due to the camera following him). When they revisit the level to get another missed gear, he hits it purely by accident.
- The Epic Fail of each of them falling into a pit while trying to carry a candle.
- In Episode 7, Chugga and Jon debate who started the whole Cycle of Revenge killing until Chugga gets hit, forcing them to start that section of the stage over. Jon promptly attacks an enemy and sends Meta Knight barrel rolling right off the screen to his death.
- The group starts talking about King of the Hill of all things and start talking like Boomhauer.
- At the beginning of episode 7, Chugga gives NCS and Jon new variants of the appropriate plush toys (a white Yoshi and actual (sort of) Poison Mushroom, respectively), and it crops back up near the end of the episode.
Chugga: It's also worth noting that Jon threw... well, he didn't throw it away, but [he threw] his poison mushroom across the room at the beginning of the video.
Jon: Well, I'm not gonna keep it in my hands while we're playing a game.
Chugga: Why not?
- There's also the word association game in Episode 7. It goes well until NCS starts getting distracted.
NCS: [Noticing the parasol powerup] Umbrella...
Jon: Nintendo Capri Umbrella?
- The high-pitched voice Chugga does when reading Magolor's dialogue, and how much it irritates Jon.
- All of the pit-related trouble in episode 8.
Jon: Watch out for the giant hole, dude.
NCS: [Falls in] WHOA!
Jon: That's why I warned you.
- The best is, without a doubt, this exchange, after Chugga falls down a hole and forces everyone to restart.
Jon: Did you just fall in the — what exactly just happened?
Chugga: I fell in the pit.
- 18 seconds into episode 8, we get this:
Chugga: My instinct is to eat everything I see!
NCS: My instinct is to fall from the highest height!
Jon: My instinct is to yell. A lot.
- Which is immediately followed by Chugga calling himself and Jon immature.
NCS: I can be immature, too!
- Beforehand, the intro is also quite comical.
Jon: (As Meta Knight) Dear diary, today I returned to Return to Dreamland. For some reason, these two suckers keep following me, and I don't know why.
- The reaction when Chugga brings up Meta Knight's mask, and starts asking how he can share food.
Jon: I have food lasers. Food eye lasers.
Jon: Meat vision? That just sounds bad...
- Near the end of episode 8 counts too. Chugga talks for Kirby to all of the cast while Jon is coughing in the background.
Jon (Strained): I'm Alright. Don't-Don't ask or anything.
- The tag along to the Boss Rush.
- Pretty much the entire second half of episode 9.
- Jon getting another "Bye guys!" in.
- "Oh no. Cannons. Great." It ends about as well as you'd expect.
- In the process of getting a single 1-Up, Chugga falls in a pit. The team respawns in the same room — sans Kirby's power — Jon collects the same 1-up... and then NCS falls in the same pit Chugga did.
- The Inspector Gadget singalong and the conversation that precedes it (Jon telling Chugga not to sing any 90s theme songs ever again).
Jon: This is how our sanity has gone at this point. Two episodes in, and we're already singing Inspector Gadget.
- Jon having Meta Knight ride on top of Kirby's head in the Phantom Zone in Episode 9.
- Jon yelling "MIKE!" after Kirby loses the Mike ability.
- Jon's reaction to Chugga snagging a gear in Episode 9 after multiple repeats of a stage:
Jon: DAMMIT, YOU DID NOT DESERVE THAT! NOT AFTER ALL THAT CRAP WE WENT THOUGH! YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY GEARS IN THIS STAGE! *starts laughing* I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS! *Chugga and Tim are laughing the whole time*
- The opening to episode 10, where Chugga trolls Jon and NCS.
Chugga: Hey, Jon?
Chugga: We're doing this level again! *Runs into Stage 2 again*
NCS: *Starts stammering*
Jon: Tim. Tim, open the window for me. He-he's right next to it. I'm just going to kick him out.
Jon: We are not doing this stage again!
- In Episode 10, Jon refuses to unlock a door.
- Chugga says that he and Jon are gonna fight for gears the whole time, meaning they'll pop up next to Tim. Then a gear literally spawned on top of Tim, and he got it.
- Tim taking a bath in Kirby's mouth.
Jon: Hey Tim, where are you? Are you in his mouth?
Chugga: He's just riding.
Tim: I'm taking a bath.
Chugga: In my mouth?
Jon: I don't think that's a good place to take a bath, not going to lie.
- Chugga eating Jon and spitting him out under a block that was about to crush him in Episode 10.
- The "Mix" shenanigans near the beginning of Episode 10. Chugga dumps the Spear power in order to get a "Mix" power by inhaling three things at once (in this case, a Poppy Bros.' bombs). After getting "Fire" the first time, he dumps it to try again... only for Tim to kill the Poppy Bros., yet Chugga still manages to get another mix! Resulting in... Spear.
This game is quite spear
Was that really
At least you're honest.
- Jon repeatedly denying Chugga food by bouncing on his head. Chugga protests ineffectually:
- Chugga's twist on "In the bathroom", as demonstrated in episode 10.
- During episode 11, there's one gear that's giving the guys trouble. It involves pressing the right switches and pressing one at the right time. On about their third try or so, Jon trips the wrong switch and...
Jon: Oh, dammit, that was my fault!
Chugga: [Not paying attention] Tim...
Jon: That was my fault.
Chugga: Oh. Okay. Jon...
Jon: I like how you immediately blame Tim, too.
- Episode 11 is full of bizarre noises from Chugga — all of them hilarious. For instance...
- This. More specifically, the reaction that it gets.
- At one point, Chugga turns into Snow Bowl Kirby and gets Meta Knight trapped in it while moving very slowly. While doing so, Meta Knight flails wildly and Jon begins shouting "wah! aah!" as if he was actually Meta Knight.
- The whole "Yep" conversation.
- Chugga's voice for Magolor. It really sells in context.
- Speaking of voices, there's one particular voice that seemed to have stuck with Chugga:
Jon: You're always Elmo.
- And let's not forget the "Demon Elmo" voice used when Magolor transforms.
Chugga: [in a really aggresive Elmo voice] OBTAINING THIS CROWN WAS MY ULTIMATE GOAL ALL ALONG!!!
NCS and Jon: [explode into laughter before Chugga even finishes]
- Discussing Tim as if he was the focus of a nature documentary.
Chugga: Here we see a native Tim in his natural environment!
- When Jon wonders if they got the fish version of Ultra Sword's attacks, Chugga immediately pulls it out to cut a volcano in two.
- At the end, Chugga starts questioning how rainbows can have twists in them, and Jon calls him out on his Arbitrary Skepticism, given that they've just played a game where "you ride dragons in space through Another Dimension and fight the King of Hawaii".
- At the end of the final cutscene, as Dedede pulls his head out of the ground, Chugga whispers an oh-so-mysterious something to NCS. Jon's reaction makes it hilarious, but NCS's makes it absolutely adorable.
NCS: D'oh, I missed!
Jon: [To Chugga] Rea-- Really?
him to say "D'oh, I missed".
[NCS and Chugga start laughing]
- And — last but not least, in the end of the main story — we get the signoff.
Chugga: So, this has been...
Chugga: And Nintendo Of America Product Testing Division!
[NCS starts laughing]
Jon: I feel like I got shafted in the bad names department.
NCS: How did I end up here, man?
- In the first bonus video, they decide to call the final-boss version of Chugga's Magolor voice "Sinister Elmo".
- During Jon's final run of the Item challenge room, Emile starts using weaponised Tempting Fate, just as Jon did to him in Mario Party 2. When they get to the last door, Emile says "Okay, last room." Kirby immediately jumps into the fire blocks and lands at the finish, ruining what would have been a Platinum rank for Jon.
- When Jon starts the Water Challenge:
Jon: Alright, I'm gonna start with wah-tah.
- Chugga and hugs during the first bonus episode. Also one of the biggest Heartwarming Moments in the series.
Jon: Good luck, Timothy! [...] Why are you hugging him?
Chugga: ...it was for good luck.
Chugga: Hope you didn't mind me messing with you — you'd already won, so...
Jon: Yeah, but you sounded like a dick doing it and I sounded like a dick responding to it.
Chugga: I'm sorry.
Okay. Apology accepted. [Beat
] Why are you hugging Tim?
I'm like 'Apology accepted!' and he hugs Tim!
- And, of course, our final sendoff, if for no other reason than NCS's Shout-Out to the Battletoads race.
Chugga: And we are—
Everyone: The Runaway Guys!
- At the beginning of episode 11, Jon shows the others that the first letters of the game's levels spell crowned. Chugga's reaction is hilarious.
Chugga: Dude. My mind has been blown, hit by a truck, and then thrown in an industrial grinder, and sat on by Wario's ass.
Jon: You know, the worst part is, he's not even being sarcastic. He's actually this surprised.