The Doki Doki Literature Club Loops are a part of The Infinite Loops Project, currently being compiled by Skaz Wolfman on Fanfiction. As the name would imply, the story involves the characters of Doki Doki Literature Club! Looping infinitely. Both shenanigans and heartwarming moments occur.
You can find the compilation here.
The Doki Doki Literature Club Loops contain examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: When the club collectively decides to fight using pies pre-Awakening.
- Abusive Parents: Natsuki's dad, though nobody is quite sure if that was purely due to Monika's meddling in Baseline or not.
- Academic Athlete: Monika, as she is described in Baseline. She has studied extensively to make the game a better, more complete Virtual Reality for her club members to enjoy, and she has also taken up martial arts as a means of self-defense and self-refinement.
- A-Cup Angst: Natsuki. Don't bring it up around her, or she'll get nasty.
- Anime Hair: Everyone except for Monika and Hiroaka.
- The Atoner: One of Monika's greatest motives in the Loops is her constant need to "make up" for her actions in Baseline.
Sailor Venus: I challenge you to a dance-off!
- This eventually comes to a head in Chapter 19, when Monika meets Sailor Venus and realizes that her Baseline transgressions will be dealt with during that Loop, accepting this and not fighting back when Venus confronts her later...except Minako doesn't harm her - Sayori, Natsuki, and Yuri had individually pled Monika's case to her, that she had indeed changed from how she was in Baseline. Minako notes this, but adds that she can't simply let Monika off the hook, so...
Monika: ...you what?
- Biker Babe: Yuri begins to collect motorcycles as well as knives.
- Birthday Episode: The entirety of Chapter 18 is one, wherein the Dokis celebrate the first anniversary of their game's release (as Monika puts it, "the closest we have to birthdays").
- Brown Bag Mask: Monika gets one for a Loop when her face is overridden by her jump scare face.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Sayori eventually becomes a Sith, apprentice to no less a master of the Dark Side than Pinkie Pie (no, seriously). She's still by far the friendliest, nicest member of the club.
- Drowning My Sorrows: Monika does this in Chapter 19 after first meeting Sailor Venus.
- The Faceless: Hiroaka is one, by virtue of not having a confirmed apearance in Baseline.
- Hey, That's My Line!: Sayori steals Monika's "Okay, everyone!" in one Loop, leading Monika to comment on it. Natsuki takes the opportunity to point out that Monika has finally admitted it's her catchphrase.
- Honorary True Companion: Blake Belladonna eventually becomes an honorary member of the Literature Club.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Natsuki's greatest enemy in the Loops. She's been Catsuki, Ratsuki, Tatsuki, Gnatsuki, Batsuki... if it rhymes with "Nat", she's probably been it at some point.
- Killer Yo Yo: One of Sayori's weapons of choice.
- Lighter and Softer: A good number of the snippets, especially when compared to Baseline. The aforementioned Chapter 18 is a good example.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Discussed by Natsuki. She and her fellow clubmates can afford to do this because, as AI, their bodies aren't as material to them as they are to other people.
- Medium Awareness: All four girls are aware that they're in a video game.
- Oh My Gods!: All of the Yggdrasil- and tree-related swears are there, but at one point Yuri suggests using "by Monika's tits" as a swear.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Natsuki and Yuri claim this of each other. They do eventually hook up in Chapter 19.
- The Swear Jar: Sayori making Natsuki donate to one is a minor Running Gag.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Natsuki and Yuri.Monika: These two are way weirder as friends than they are as individuals.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Natsuki gains the ability to do this after a few too many Pun Loops. She later gains the ability to do this even further after becoming a Majin.
- Waking Non Sequitur: Monika gets a good one in a Loop where she can't stay awake...Monika: Don't put me in Smash Bros!
- Zombie Apocalypse: An offscreen one prompts the Dokis to take up combat training.
- This has apparently traumatized Monika so much that even anything zombie-like tends to drive her off the deep end.