Characters: We Are All Pokemon Trainers Main 1
This page describes Exactly What It Says on the Tin
, listing the main player characters from A to M, and their Pokémon. Scroll to the bottom for more character listings.
open/close all folders
A 14-year-old girl (13 at her debut) who was raised in Olivine City, Johto. She's a bit lacking in the formality department, preferring to speak her mind without restraint. She began her journey several months prior to her debut, receiving her starter, a Cyndaquil dubbed Cynthia, from Professor Elm in New Bark Town before setting out on her adventure. She traveled to Kanto after hearing about an airship in Celadon, and has since taken part in a dramatic love triangle plot and climbed aboard said airship.
Cynthia the Quilava
Seven the Fearow
- The Voiceless: He never talks. Ever.
- Determinator: He didn't bat an eye when asked to fly from Violet City, Johto, all the way to Celadon.
Babe the Flaaffy
River the Nidorina
- Shrinking Violet: Very, very shy.
- Mysterious Past: It's hinted at, but not fully explained (yet).
- Abusive Parents: Er, owner. She was adopted by two kids, but was abused by their father and eventually sent to a hospital to be put down.
- Shout-Out: To the indie game To The Moon.
- Took a Level in Badass: Got more confident after winning the Plain Badge for Carol, though she's still pretty shy.
- She takes another level in Badass after a fight in Titan's Lab, resulting in her evolution.
Benjamin the Audino
Poindexter the Yamask
Emi the Sandslash
A teenager with a happy-go-lucky view on life, who's restraint is almost as lacking as his innocence. He's adequate with machines and always carries tools with him. He was also a former member of Team Plasma charged with making sure that his king was content and is one of the remaining members who actually wished for Pokemon liberation for the benefits to Pokemon and has since reflected on his actions.
Recently, he has become more level headed and has essentially left the nest for the most part. He has since taken in Wally as his Protege and is currently training him to better his physical condition.
Many of the team are just plain nonsensical for the moves they carry so they all exhibit:
These Pokemon belong to N and are currently being held onto by Casval.
Joy the Audino (male)
"Besides, you're pack. And I protect my pack."
A young trainer from Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh.
- Bad Liar: Crewe is noted to be a horrible liar.
- Barrier Warrior: After her encounter with Isolde in Mt. Ohmeg, Crewe gained the ability to form Obscura barriers, whereas formerly Obscura tended to explode in her face whenever she tried to use it. This separates her from the majority of Aurics in the RP, whose powers tend to focus more on the offensive side of their abilities.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: In Orre, Crewe is Snagged and Shadowed by Cipher.
- Brats with Slingshots: Is often seen using the slingshot she made in Oblivia; in the AU, she complains because she's completely unarmed until she finds another slingshot on the Resistance sub.
- Changeling Fantasy: See Shape Shifter.
- Disappeared Dad: Her father's dead.
- Meganekko: Wears glasses as a human.
- Official Couple: With Jab, before ending up with Straw.
- Shape Shifter: Turns out to be a Sneasel that was transformed into a human by a Mew. This was done to save her life, as her vision issues would've almost caused her death in the wild. According to Word of God Crewe's human body is actually based on what a potential child of her human parents would've looked like had they been able to have kids, in order to better complete the illusion.
- Tomboy: Crewe has a hatred for most if not all stereotypically girly things.
- Transformation Trinket: Has a moon stone pendant that allows her to switch between human and Sneasel form at will.
- Unkempt Beauty: According to Herbert she's pretty in a "scruffy sort of way".
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Vierr.
- Working with the Ex: Teams up with Jab to infiltrate the Holon Institute.
Clockwise the Noctowl
- Cloudcuckoolander: His default state, unless he's angry or confused.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Clockwise usually acts pretty crazy and out of it, but harm anyone on the team (or confuse him), and he becomes scarily competent.
- Papa Wolf: Threaten or hurt any member of his team, or his daughter Likewise, and Clockwise will hurt you.
Biton the Sneasel
- Big Brother Instinct: He is Crewe's oldest brother, and tends to treat her as a baby. Falls more under the "condescending" type.
- The Rival: To Gogie.
Beedrill the Fan Rotom
- Non-Indicative Name: Thanks to Clockwise, his name is Beedrill, which tends to confuse people who don't know him.
- The Voiceless: Can only communicates in beeps and whirrs, unless he's using Hasslemon.
First Appearance: Page 7511
- Catch Phrase: "[Interesting]* "
- Double Agent: Sort of. Crow is currently working for both Titan while being a member of the J-Team, trying to get the former to stop his plans while trying to get the latter to not oppose them directly.
- The Empath: Due to being a Heart of Gold.
- Giver of Lame Names: Is acknowledged as such in-universe.
- Honor Before Reason: Crow's aversion to stealing caused him to be unwilling to snag Crewe from Odin when Titan ordered him to do so, even though he was unsure of any other way to accomplish it.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Was initially friendly towards Iulianus, Verax, and Tornadus and Thundurus before figuring out their intentions. Tagg ends up getting particularly pissed off at him for trusting Verax in particular.
- Morality Pet: Crow is trying to be one to Titan.
- Pop Cultural Osmosis Failure: Crow is completely ignorant of most pop culture references, to Tagg's pure incredulity.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Dyed his hair turquoise while working for Titan
Gogie (Male Mightyena)
- Bi the Way: Aside from Morrigan, he kissed Biton once.
- Dogged Nice Guy: To Morrigan. Unfortunately, she already had Belial.
- Playing with Fire: Knows Fire Fang and used it to start a fire on Route 35 and the Burned Tower.
- Why Did It Have to Be Fighting-Types?: Due to an incident with a huggy Conkeldurr, Gogie is quite afraid of Fighting-types in general, though is trying to work on at least being able to socialize with the ones he wants to.
Ghostus (Male Haunter)
Fisher (Male Slowking)
Venomous (Female Venomoth)
Sticy Lips (Male Lickilicky)
Raser (Male Primeape)
Glöckchen (Female Abomasnow)
- Creepy Child: As a Snover. Acts like one as an Abomasnow as well.
Finn (Male Gabite)
Rhyrhy (Female Rhydon)
Likewise (Female Noctowl) [Previously Crewe's]
Mandrake (Male Gloom)
Slashkreyd (Male Sandslash)
Irrendolch (Male Accelgor)
Eisschwein (Male Piloswine)
Akim'bleer (Male Quilava)
Chirin (Male Dark/Electric Flaafy)
Old Cave (Male Diglett)
Jolly (Female Wingull)
A 15 year old Mary Sue
First Appearance: Page 1
Blacky (Male Zoroark)
Flame (Male Charizard, later a Gengar)
Pink (Female audino)
Puffy (Female Altaria)
Rim (Male Elgyem)
Puppet (Male Banette)
Happy (Male Togekiss)
Clover (Female Lilligant)
- Cloudcuckoolander: May be one of these, if the fact that she thought that the Jellicent living in the ocean near Undella town being her parents are any indicator.
Plumps (Male Oshawott)
A 21 year old Pokémon trainer from Twinleaf town in Sinnoh. She began her journey two years before the events of the story, starting out with a Chimchar named HotStuff.
On her first day as a trainer, DS had a brief encounter with Mesprit at Lake Verity. Soon afterwards, she found that in addition to taking the gym challenge so she could one day become the champion, DS found herself facing a much bigger challenge: Taking down the villanous Team Galactic. With the help of the Lake Trio and Cynthia, DS eventually confronted Cyrus in the Distortion world, and after calming down Giratina, managed to put a stop to his plans of destroying and recreating the universe.
After challenging the Elite Four and becoming the Sinnoh champion, DS spent most of her time working on her Pokédex, exploring the rest of Sinnoh and challenging the Battle Frontier. One day, she heard that strange things had been happening at Canalave city, and ended up meeting with a group of trainers who had already taken care of the problem. Having nothing better to do, and wanting to make some new friends, DS decided to join them.
Since then, DS has been turned into an Eevee, helped fight and kill two glitch Pokémon, earned the eight Unova gym badges, and saved Kyurem from Ghetsis amongst many other things.
First Appearance: Page 140
- Becoming the Mask: Mentions that she during the time she was fighting Team Galactic, she pretended to be a lot more confident person than she really was. Apparently, some of it rubbed off on her as she did become somewhat more confident later on.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Almost never gets angry, but when she does, she can actually be pretty scary. This is besides the fact that she's a Sinnoh Champion and a fairly skilled trainer.
- Blind Without 'Em: DS cant see well without her glasses on, and this becomes a minor problem as an Eevee since her glasses can't stay on her head.
- Catch Phrase: While not necessarily a catch phrase, she does seem to use the phrase "Everything will/is going to be okay" a lot.
- Cloudcuckoolander: A mild case, it doesn't show up a lot.
- Determinator: In the alternate timeline arc, after being imprisoned with the other legendaries in another dimension.
- Disney Death: Was seemingly killed by Primal Dialga in the alternate timeline arc in a flashback, but it turns out he just sent her to the other dimension where the legendaries had been imprisoned instead.
- Genre Savvy
- Green Eyes: They serve as a retained trait from her human form when DS becomes an Espeon, which are vaguely catlike.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: While DS isn't a Heart of Gold, she is generally good hearted.
- The Heart: Appears to have developed into this role somewhat in later arcs.
- Heroic BSOD: Had a rather serious one after the timeline changed, nearly pushing her into a Despair Event Horizon.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Part of the reason why she became a Pokémon trainer.
- Mega Nekko
- Mercy Kill: Is killed by Velvet in the PMD-B timeline before she tries to change the world using the Lustrous Orb, as per their pact to stop DS from going mad with power.
- Morality Chain: Seems to be this for her Liepard, Artemis.
- Morphic Resonance:
- Keeps her glasses after being transformed into an Eevee as well as her green eyes.
- And in her Espeon form, she has green eyes instead of purple like normal Espeon have.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Has shades of this whenever she gets angry, which thankfully, does not happen a lot.
- Pals With Mesprit: Met Mesprit at Lake Verity when she first became a trainer, and the two of them seem to be pretty good friends.
- She has also befriended Kyurem in the Unova arc, and a Latias during the Oblivia arc.
- Picky Eater: Claims to be this, although since we rarely if ever see her actually eat...
- Power Incontinence: Suffered from this upon evolving her Pokémon form into Espeon initially.
- Psychic Powers: As an Espeon.
- Socially-Awkward Hero
- Team Mom: Does her best to keep the group together during difficult times, and does her best to offer comfort and support to those of her friends who need it.
HotStuff (Infernape, female)
HotStuff was the Chimchar DS received from Professor Rowan when she started her journey. Already from the moment the two first met, the two developed a strong bond. HotStuff has since then evolved into a powerful Infernape, her battle specialty being physical attacks.
Briar Rose (Roserade, female)
DS caught Briar Rose (sometimes called just "Rose" for short) as a Budew on Route 204 pretty early on in her journey, becoming the second member of her main Sinnoh team. Briar Rose is quite cheerful, likes to look on the bright side of life and often dozes off. Her speciality in battles are mainly special attacks.
Wings (Crobat, male)
DS caught Wings as a Zubat on Route 203 pretty early on during her journey, and he became the third member of DS' main Sinnoh team. He is somewhat indifferent to most things, but he really does care about DS and his other team mates a lot. He also possesses Super Strength
. His main speciality in battles is physical attacks, combined with his incredible speed.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Sort of. He pretends to be indifferent to nearly everything, but deep down he does actually care.
- Poisonous Pokémon
- Put on a Bus
- Super Strength: Claims to have this, and states that that's why he is able to carry DS from one place in Sinnoh to another without getting tired. He later proves it by picking up Kyogre and casually tossing it aside!
Sparq (Pachirisu, male)
An energetic Pachirisu that DS caught at Valley Windworks, who became the fourth member of DS' main Sinnoh team. His pick-up ability has provided DS with several items (often leaving her with more than she really needs) and once he learned super fang and was taught thunderwave, he became quite good at helping DS catch Pokémon by combining those two moves.
Velvet (Espeon, female)
Velvet was originally an Eevee who was temporarily living with Bebe in Hearthome City until someone who could better look after her would come along. When DS came along, Velvet happily joined her, becoming the fifth member of her main Sinnoh team. Due to being rather clingy and constantly seeking DS' attention to begin with, HotStuff became rather jealous of her, starting a rivalry between the two Pokémon over which of them DS' liked better. Velvet mellowed out somewhat later on, and she and HotStuff have become pretty good friends. Velvet's battle speciality is special attacks.
Silvermist (Lumineon, female)
DS caught Silvermist as a Finneon on Route 205, completing her Sinnoh team. Silvermist is somewhat soft spoken, and wishes for everyone to get along. If HotStuff and Velvet get into a particularly heated fight, she will often take it into her own fins to stop them. Her battle speciality is mainly special attacks.
Chase (Unfezant, male)
When she started a new journey in Unova, Chase was the first Pokémon DS met in Nuvema town. After healing the young Pidove's injured wing, he happily decided to join up with DS and become the first member of her new team. He gradually gained more experience and confidence as he evolved. His battle style focuses mainly on physical attacks, but he also knows a few wind based attacks.
Ribbons (Gothitelle, female)
Before leaving for Unova, DS received an egg from the Castle Valet Darach, which he had received from Caitlin. The egg hatched into a shy little Gothita, who became the second member of DS' Unova team. As the journey went on, Ribbons gradually opened up more, eventually losing her shyness upon evolving the first time. Her battle speciality is special attacks.
- Creepy Child: Being a psychic type that is constantly staring at something only she can see may put her into this category.
- Power Glows: The ribbon like feelers on her body glow whenever she uses her psychic powers.
- Psychic Powers
- Ret Gone: Was never born in the alternate timeline arc.
- Shock and Awe: Knows Charge Beam.
- Shrinking Violet: As a Gothita. She seems to be a lot less shy after evolving.
Artemis (Liepard, female)
A Purrloin DS met on Unova Route 2, who tried to steal food from the group. Chase recognized her as the very same Purrloin that was responsible for the wing injury he had when DS first met him.
Despite her attitude
, DS decided to catch her, and she became the third member of DS' Unova team. During her travels with DS, Artemis' attitude did improve a lot
, even if she still wishes to some day Take Over the World
. Her battle style relies mainly on speed and physical attacks.
- Bi the Way
- Cats Are Mean
- Dark Is Edgy
- Ear Notch: Ends up with a small one on her left ear while saving Chase from an angry Beartic.
- Evil Laugh: Nya-ha-ha-ha!
- Jerk Ass
- My God, What Have I Done?: When she regains her memories in the AU arc shortly after Mira dies.
- Sanity Slippage: Appears to suffering from this during the alternate timeline arc, as things get gradually go more and more wrong for her and Scolipede.
- Shipper on Deck: DS' entire Unova team is this for Wolf and DS, but Artemis is the one who seems to feel the strongest about it.
- Take Over the World: Claims that this is her goal, although it's really not clear how exactly she plans on doing this.
- In the alternate timeline arc, she and Scolipede have somehow succeeded, but after the arc ends, she swears off it.
- That Poor Cat: Has been a victim of this trope several times.
Goggles (Krookodile, male)
Looking for a Sandile with the Moxie ability for her team on Unova Route 4, DS quickly found exactly what she was looking for. However, the Sandile she found was rather odd
, and pretty much ignored DS while excitedly talking about all the sand in the desert. DS still chose to capture him, and he became the fourth member of DS' Unova team. Goggles hasn't changed much since DS first met him, apart from developing an interest in female Pokémon upon evolving for the first time, and truly becoming a Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
upon evolving the second time. His battle style focuses on physical attacks.
Crush (Carracosta, male)
DS revived Crush from a fossil she found in the desert, and the young Tirtouga became the fifth member of her Unova team. Crush had no memory of his previous life until the Oblivia arc
and exhibited canine behaviour
for reasons unknown. Despite being part water type, he was somewhat scared of water to begin with, but got over it once DS started surfing on him. Doesn't seem to have any particularly speciality when it comes to battles, and whatever attacks that best fit the situation.
Mira (Mienshao, female)
Mira was a young Mienfoo who had been waiting for a trainer with a Mind of Crystal, whom she had seen in a vision a while ago. After waiting at the Dragonspiral tower for a while, Mira eventually ventured down to Twist mountain when she felt as if the trainer she had been waiting for was getting closer. After witnessing DS and Artemis saving Chase from an angry Beartic, Mira decided that DS was the trainer she has waited for, and became the sixth member of DS' Unova team. She focuses mainly on physical attacks, but also has a pretty powerful Aura Sphere attack.
Marionette (Banette, female)
DS raised Marionette with the purpose of helping her find certain items held by wild Pokémon with her Frisk ability, and then use Trick to obtain those items. Marionette is somewhat odd, seeming to consider the nail she uses in her Curse attack to be her friend
. Her battle style is rather different from most of DS' Pokémon, as she relies somewhat on moves such as Curse and Will-o-Wisp and so on. She does possess a pretty powerful Shadow Claw attack.
Jayna (Flygon, female)
Jayna was a Trapinch from the Rockground Pokéspot in Orre. She was caught by DS' father while he was on a business trip in Orre, who sent her to DS as a present after she had defeated the Sinnoh Elite Four and gotten the National Pokédex. With DS' training, Jayna eventually evolved into a powerful Flygon. Her battle speciality is physical attacks.
Odette (Swanna, female)
A Ducklett that hatched from an egg Briar Rose received from a Swanna in the Dream World. Artemis and Mira were the first things the Ducklett saw upon hatching, and Artemis insisted on adopting her. Eventually evolved into Swanna during a battle against a Salamence.
Tulip (Lilligant, female)
A Petilil that DS caught in Pinwheel Forest while she and most of the other trainers went to Unova for a week when Tagg brought them along on a Tynamo expedition.
Swindle (Emolga, female)
An Emolga that showed up a few times on the Orange Islands, who proved to be good at stealing things that were downright impossible to steal. She created some trouble for the trainers when she took away Tagg's cynical side, and after it was returned, DS quickly threw a Fast Ball at her to prevent her from messing with his mind again.
Candida (Dewgong, female)
A Dewgong that hatched from one of the two eggs Tagg gave DS for her birthday.
Eli (Whimsicott, male)
A Whimsicott that hatched from the egg Fool gave DS around Christmas time.
Sunburst (Volcarona, female)
A Volcarona that hatched from the other egg Tagg have DS for her birthday.
Kohai (Sawk, male)
Setsuna (Blitzle, female)
Mirage (Zorua, female)
Flik (Durant, male)
- Heel-Face Turn: Belonged to a villain at first, but took a liking to DS and later joined her team when he realized his old trainer had become so obsessed with his search for the crown (which had been destroyed) that he wasn't able to think clearly.
- Punch Clock Villain: Before switching sides.
Miki (Minccino, female)
Other Pokémon DS is shown to own
- Cool Big Sis: Snow White the Glaceon, the oldest of Velvet's children is one to her younger brothers.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: Velvet's three children, who are a Flareon, a Glaceon and a Jolteon.
- Gender Bender: DS' Azumarill Azure was originally a female Azurill, but became male after evolving.
- The Ghost: Sort of, as some of DS' Pokémon in PC storage have been mentioned by name, but never actually shown, such as Hypnotoad (DS' Politoed), Zap (DS' Rotom), Queen Bea (DS' Vespiquen) and Buzzy (DS' shiny Combee).
- Middle Child Syndrome: Inferno the Flareon seems to feel this way, partially due to Flareon not having many available good attacking moves.
- One Steve Limit: Averted as there is both Blitz the Jolteon and Blitz the Zebstrika.
Dune, a.k.a. Derek Morton, is an explorer and aspiring archaeologist from Orre. He first found the J-Team in Humilau City during the Dream Rift Crisis, and has been following the group ever since.
- Adventurer Archaeologist: What he aspires to be.
- Adventurer Outfit: Of the "Archaeologist" variety, of course.
- Badass Normal: Has absolutely no Auric abilities as well as no Attribute. Only his fists, adrenaline, and training kept him from being killed by Verax during an ambush.
- Big Screwed-Up Family: Dune's mother and father are rain and sun trainers that had a messy divorce and tend to fight whenever they see eachother. This combined with their shared disapproval for Dune's life choices has lead him to avoid them whenever possible.
- Cornered Rattlesnake: While Dune is no slouch in combat, he is extremely sensitive to "do or die" situations and can become extremely strong and fast when backed into a corner.
- Goggles Do Something Unusual: Wears a pair of custom Go-Goggles, which protect his eyes from everything from sandstorms to cold rain to dirt getting thrown in his eyes.
- Heir to the Dojo: Dune is so far the only living practitioner of his ancestor's ancient martial art, the Hagane no Tsume.
- Muggle Born of Mages: His mother is a confirmed Auric, yet he has no potential of his own.
- Why Did It Have To Be Scorpions?: Dune has a dislike for scorpion Pokemon like Gligar and Scorupi.
- Action Girl: Even though she was brand new to her human form and couldn't fight, she still followed Dune through a raid on a Cipher facility as a human.
- All Theories Are True: In her eyes, they are. It might explain the fact that some of her inventions seem to view the laws of physics more as kindly-worded suggestions.
- Blind Without 'Em: Has a pair of large glasses in her human form. Her eyesight is 20/50, making her almost legally blind without them and some slight astigmatism in her left eye prevents her from wearing contacts.
- Creating Life Is Awesome: At least, when the life you make is a miniature version of Optimus Prime, it's awesome.
- For Science!: Galvani has a thing for wanting to make things work, even if they work in ways they really shouldn't.
- Gadgeteer Genius: She's constantly improving on her more mundane devices, such as a customized Gameboy and Dune's hoverbike.
- Mad Scientist: Taking inspiration from Girl Genius (she even looks like Agatha Heterodyne) and Genius: The Transgression.
- No Plans, No Prototype, No Backup: A flaw in Galvani's method is that her creative benders are almost impossible to replicate.
- Science-Related Memetic Disorder: Has occasional bouts of inspiration that result in all-night benders that inevitably result in some device or another that may or may not break certain laws of physics.
- Unsettling Gender-Reveal: Turns out to be female after putting on an armband. Needless to say, it took Dune a while to get used to the fact that his starter, whom he referred to as masculine his entire life, was a dead ringer for Agatha Heterodyne.
Garuda (Male Sigilyph)
- Deadpan Snarker: Having a voice that barely registers emotions certainly lends itself to this.
- My Master, Right or Wrong: Has sworn himself to Dune's service. Exactly how far this goes has not been tested.
Rill (Male Swampert)
- Only Sane Man: He's constantly having to deal with all of the different things that Dune's team, especially Galvani, get into.
Big Dom (Golurk)
Selene (Female Clefable)
- Big Eater: Especially if it involves something sugary.
- Team Mom: Is very motherly to everyone on the team, especially younger Pokemon.
Ajax (Male Tyranitar)
Cun Annwn (Male Stoutland)
- Genre Savvy: Having watched many, many, many Super Sentai and Super Robot series, Cun can give eerily accurate predictions about future events involving team members, and can identify tropes by name.
- I Just Want to Be Special: Despite being a normal Lillipup from Castelia, Cun still tries to be the best hero he can be. He's even an unconfirmed Soul of Silver.
Hildr (Female Delta Donphan)
- Daddy's Girl: Despite knowing that Dune is not in fact her father, she still treats him as such. This has been toned down after her evolution into a Donphan.
Flanagan (Male Krookodile)
- Berserk Button: His ability is Anger Point; getting hit by a critical activates it and sends him into a frothing rage.
- Born Lucky: Claims to be this when it comes to winning bets.
Zeus (Male Stunfisk)
- A God I Am: Sees himself as a god amongst mortals, which is pretty much just bluster.
- Put on a Bus: After realizing just how much trouble he was going to be, Dune boxed him for the longest time, even after the rest of his mons joined him on a more permanent basis.
Champloo (Male Lucario)
Vega (Male Excadrill)
- Heel-Face Turn: As with most Shadow Pokemon, he was once a near-mindless killing machine for Cipher. He got better.
Eskay is a trainer from Ecruteak who makes it a point to be kind to everyone he meets. He first found out about the J-Team when he found out Umbra fought an Obscura wizard with some other members.
Skye (Female Skarmory)
Jazz (Shiny Female Arbok)
Wilbur (Male Grumpig)
- Medium Awareness: His pearl opens him up to the fourth wall, much to his dismay.
Spectrum (Female Flygon)
Doopliss (Masculine Ditto)
Smuglord (Male Serperior)
Tartarus (Male Houndoom)
Myra (Feminine Rotom)
Pallad (Shiny Masculine Metagross)
Banjo (Male Ursaring)
Ria (Female Feraligatr)
MGMT (Male Eelektross)
Oscar (Male Trubbish)
Cassius (Male Pawniard)
"Before I met you guys, I was just some random trainer. Now I've met legendaries, patted a disguised Entei on the head, and been shipped with Link.
A random Trainer from Nimbasa who ran into various members of the group during the Gold Conference and is now traveling with them. Since joining the group, he has met legendaries, patted a disguised Entei on the head, been turned into a Dunsparce, been sucked into an alternate timeline, and fallen in love.
In the AU arc:
- And I Must Scream: Is placed under a Geass of silence by a Lelouch expy. For the next 24 hours, he is unable to make the slightest noise, rendering him mute and nearly immobile.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Ascribes this to a blow to the head during a fight with Cofagrigus.
Tropes that apply to the whole team:
Diesel (Male Kricketune)
"-insert a song here-"
Met: Route 202 (Kricketot)
Favorite Move: Sing.
Every's first Pokemon, Diesel is far more powerful than his small size would suggest. He has a surprising range of attacks at his disposal, and is quite fond of putting opponents to sleep. Diesel is also completely obsessed with music, and has formed a band out of Every's Pokemon. Consequently, he strictly disallows Every from capturing any mon that can't create music somehow. Whereabouts in the AU are unknown.
Breeze (Male Chimecho)
"HI DINTEL/VLAD/WHOEVER HAPPENS TO BE NEAREST! -glomp-"
Met: Route 211 (Chingling).
Favorite Move: Psychic.
A Chimecho caught as a Chingling, Breeze is one of the longer-standing members of Every's team. Despite his general childishness, Breeze is far smarter than he looks, and is a competent battler. Evolved to save Every's life when Every was bitten by an Ariados. Whereabouts in the AU are unknown.
Fade (Female Drifblim)
"Didn't die. No harm."
Met: Valley Windworks (Drifloon).
Favorite Move: Explosion.
Fade was caught as a Drifloon by Valley Windworks when Every wanted a Ghost-type on his team, and Drifblim also appealed as a flier. However, Fade's efficiency as a flier is somewhat debatable, being as she usually drops Every from a few feet higher than is perhaps safe. Undead in the AU.
Slam (Male Quagsire)
A rather lazy Quagsire, that Every caught as a Wooper. Takes a while to register most things, including pain, but seems to be a fairly powerful battler. Every uses him for surfing, despite the fact that Slam has been outsped by passing Magikarp. Dead in the AU.
"Don't get me wrong, mud-dweller. Someday I am
going to eat you. But until then, only I get to do that."
Met: Great Marsh (Croagunk).
Favorite Move: Poison Jab.
A Toxicroak that was caught as a Croagunk. Toxicroak is violent, rude, and altogether not a nice mon to be around, especially if you might look like food. Whereabouts in the AU are unknown.
"Meh, it's all just fleshforms and their emotions."
Met: Route 211 (Bronzor).
Favorite Move: Gyro Ball.
A Bronzor caught during the GC, Gyru quickly established an utter contempt for all things organic, and an absolute belief in its own superiority. Evolved into a Bronzong during a battle against a murder of Murkrow. Whereabouts in the AU are unknown.
Salamence (Female Altaria)
"Hi! I'm Salamence, but I'm really just a Swablu!"
Ability: Natural Cure.
Met: Route 210 (Swablu).
Favorite Move: Dragonbreath.
A fairly young Altaria that Every caught during the GC. She's friendly, happy to meet new people or Pokemon, and is an absolute Salamence fangirl, to the point of falling in love with one.
. Is good friends with Breeze and T (an Unown T that follows Every around), and has declared herself unofficial aunt to Shahinne, Silent's Starly. Whereabouts in the AU are unknown.
Jab (Male Weavile)
"I'm not cute!
Met: Ascorbia Island (Sneasel).
Favorite Move: Ice Shard.
Jab was caught completely by accident, when he tripped over an Ultra Ball and caught himself. He's only been on Every's team for a short time, so not much is known about him yet, but he seems to be quite active and fond of picking fights.
Marmalade (Female Flygon)
"I like kids. They have an excuse for foolishness."
Met: Route 111 (Trapinch).
Favorite Move: Dig.
Marmalade was met in the Route 111 desert as a Trapinch, and has since proven herself a valuable member of Every's team. She's older than she would look and seems to be pretty intelligent.
Cirrus (Male Golbat)
Ability: Inner Focus.
Met: Aqua Headquarters in Fallarbor (Zubat).
Air Cutter Dragon Rage.
Cirrus is a Golbat whom Every received during a stint as a Team Aqua member. Zubat is somewhat odd, apparently believing himself to be a Dragonair. He seems nice though. Cirrus is no longer a member of Every's team, due to leaving after Every quit Team Aqua.
Drift (Male Jellicent)
Ability: Cursed Body.
Met: Fallarbor Hotel (egg).
Favorite Move: Bubble.
Drift's egg was received from Fool as a Christmas present. Drift is quite young, and is only just learning to speak, so his personality is largely unknown.
Mix (Male Leafeon)
"I'm an adaptable fox!"
Ability: Leaf Guard.
Met: Twinleaf Town (Eevee)
Favorite Move: Quick Attack.
Mix is a Leafeon from Mr. Backlot's garden, who sought shelter in Every's hat to escape a hug-obsessed Spiritomb. When Mix refused to get off Every's head, Every caught him.
T (Unown T)
"Hello to the [insert species name of addressed mon here]!"
Met: Jubilife City, in a bubble.
Favorite Move: Pacifism.
T is an Unown T of Unown origin, who spontaneously appeared in Jubilife City, and was befriended by Breeze. Has been tagging along with Every since then. T seems to put up with just about anything (Although it will occasionally question the sensibility of an action), and generally remains cheerful. Was in Every's narrative stream for a while during the AU, before leaving to do other things.Note:
T is not actually one of Every's mons. It is just a tagalong.
Fool is a vaguely 18/19 year old girl hailing from the Pinwheel Forest of Unova. Raised by the local Simipour tribe, Fool never really became an official Pokemon trainer until she met the group in Unova. She is spunky and full of energy and a surprisingly good commander when the situation rises, as was the example of when she came up with a plan to attack the Sky Fortress in Oblivia. Despite her cheery nature, she does have Cute and Psycho
tendencies. Her real name is Solana Malkewitz and she was born in Dewford town in Hoenn. The circumstances that lead to her parents death in the Pinwheel Forest are rather vague.
. Notable events include taking down the Sky Fortress in Oblivia, tieing with Tagg ins the GC arc
and eventually becoming the Big Bad in the Orange Islands Arc
Fool is currently working at the PEFE as a researcher.
In the AU timeline, she wasn't as nice at first
. A rather cruel and cold maiden who worked for Scolemis and had a Propoganda General in her ownership that would later become a very important character
. After regaining her memories, she tries to help the situation by helping taking down Lanius. After the battle agaisnt Cyrus, she goes back to her home in Hoenn and lives for her parents before going back to Unova for a short time. She is then ratted out, chased back to Hoenn captured and hanged in Unova. Is currently a Banette aiming for Resurrection in the Spirit World
In the AU arc:
Meet the Team◊
Michelle the Simipour ♀
Roderich the Serperior ♂
Satine the Chandelure ♀
Kamina the Krookodile ♂
Socrates the (Shiny) Unfezant ♂
Lenore the Hydreigon ♀
MGMT the Eelektross ♂
Arachne the Ariados ♀
Hatbox the Honchkrow ♂
Zecora the Espeon ♀
Sun the Blaziken ♀
Oswald the (Shiny) Breloom ♂
Geb the Torterra ♂
Sparkster the Luxray ♂
Joyeu the Salamance ♂
Honora the Garchomp ♀
Bob the Wobbufett ♂
Quetzal the Archeops ♀
Sahara the Staravia ♀
Claudandus the Zororak ♂
Snowman the (Shiny) Mew (Genderless, but referred to with Female Pronouns)
Sasha the Swanna ♀
Poseidon the (Shiny) Chatot ♂
Caligula the Typlosion ♂
Gaston the Haxorus ♂
Felicity the Liepard ♀
Isis the Weavile ♀
Waldo the Timburr ♂
Kaepora the Tropius ♂
Maren the Bannette ♀
Aibileen the Delta Miltank ♀
Sammy the Samurott ♂
Crowbar the Marowak ♂
Molniya the Blitzle ♀
Hathor the Larvesta ♀
First Appearance: Page 1
- Anti-Hero: While Gamer tends to lean more towards actual heroics, he shows some qualities of a Type 2 antihero. His AU persona is an outright Type 3 Anti-Hero, though.
- Bash Brothers: Did this quite often with Tagg in the earlier arcs.
- Brought Down to Normal: Has had his psychic powers sapped by his AU self at the end of the AU arc.
- Chekhov's Armoury
- Deadpan Snarker: Shows shades of this at times.
- Flash Step: As a Pikachu, and later Raichu, he tends to abuse Quick Attack.
- Genre Savvy
- Gary Stu: Zig-zagged to the Distortion World and back in-universe.
- Idiot Hero: Sort of. He's not stupid, per say, but he tend to act before he thinks quite often.
- I Just Want to Be Special: It's been hinted at several times that Joshua was very insecure as a child, and did things like nickname himself and dye his hair just to differentiate himself from his peers. It worked too well.
- The Lancer: Not for the Five-Man Band, but to Jane, since they are pretty much opposite in every way.
- Psychic Powers: Used to have these early in the RP. Gone as of the end of the AU.
- Shock and Awe: His Pokemon form is a Pikachu, and later a Raichu.
- Stupid Good: Shows shades of this at times.
Typhoon (Feraligatr, Female)
Kratos (Dusknoir, Male)
Gordon (Archeops, Male)
Kudzerpent (Kudz) (Serperior, Male)
Meme/ Anon (Smeargle, Male)
"I've always had to rely on my wits to get me out of trouble. Problem is, they usually lead me straight into it."
A 16 year old trainer (15 at his debut) born and raised in Eterna City, Sinnoh, who met the group in Virbank City. His father was a Team Galactic commander who disappeared a week before the events at Spear Pillar, and his goal ever since has been to find him and bring him to justice. Herbert is an antisocial loner with severe trust issues and a vicious mean streak - and yet to those few he manages to befriend, he shows a much softer and more vulnerable side. Since joining the J-Team, he has starred in a movie, started to learn how to use Aura, taken command of an army of Pawniard, and gotten roped into a love triangle.
- Adorkable: According to Carol.
- Affectionate Nickname: Carol calls him "Herby".
- Always Someone Better: Amongst his many insecurities is a crippling inferiority complex, which causes him to view nearly everyone else as this.
- Arch-Enemy: Alexiel.
- Apologises a Lot: When he's not being a massive Jerkass.
- Bad Liar: You don't need to be a Heart of Gold to tell if he's lying or not. Tagg even describes him as almost as bad at lying as Crewe.
- Butt Monkey: To be fair, though, most of the time he deserves it. Most of the time.
- Casanova Wannabe: If it's female and human, Herbert will attempt to flirt with it. This leads to a Never Live It Down moment when he tries to flirt with a genderbent Eskay.
- Deadpan Snarker: Both he and Tagg spend a lot of time snarking at whatever they encounter in their adventures.
- Determined Defeatist: Herbert is a firm pessimist, and yet his stubbornness drives him to keep fighting even in the face of overwhelming odds.
- Disappeared Dad: And one of his main motivations is to find him again.
- Do Not Call Me Paul: He mostly goes by Herbert, for reasons he keeps to himself.
- The Empath: A novice Auric, though just because he's able to read people's emotional state doesn't mean he pays any attention to it.
- I Shall Taunt You: Since he has limited Aura abilities, this is one of his preferred combat styles. The angrier his opponent gets, the easier they are to predict.
- Innocent Bigot: As a result of being raised by a Team Galactic commander, he has some rather... backwards views about Pokemon. He isn't as bad as Galactic are, but he doesn't see Pokemon as anything more than intelligent animals and the concept of a human/Pokemon relationship utterly revolts him. This got him a vicious ass-whooping at the hands of Diane.
- It's Personal: He considers his vendetta against Alexiel to be this. Alexiel, of course, doesn't consider him to be anything more than a particularly persistent nuisance.
- Jerkass: His stubbornness, tendency to hold grudges, and casually mean-spirited commentary even in the most inappropriate of situations doesn't win him many friends, yet Herbert can (usually) be called upon to do the right thing when it counts.
- Luminescent Blush: Whenever he is embarrassed in front of a girl. Which is pretty much always.
- Open Mouth, Insert Foot: He wouldn't get into half as many fights if he could just keep his mouth shut on occasion.
- Made of Iron: For a frail teenager, Herbert is ridiculously hard to kill. Justified during Okamiquest, however, as the Orange Locket provides him with a Healing Factor.
- Name of Cain
- Never Live It Down: His attempt at flirting with Eskay whilst genderbent. [invoked]
- Not So Different: The similarities between him and a younger Tagg have not escaped notice.
- Parental Neglect: His mother barely even acknowledges his existence, and despite being well-meaning his father has allowed him to be placed in mortal danger on a number of occasions.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Towards Carol, even though Everyone Can See It.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: With Tagg and Ammy at the beginning of Okamiquest, though they later all end up becoming Fire-Forged Friends.
- Theme Naming: All of his Pokemon are named after sci-fi characters, with the exception of Elan and Falchion, who were named before he acquired them.
- These Hands Have Killed: Experiences this after killing Edge, which causes a brief period of Heroic BSOD.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: In contrast to Tagg, who doesn't have quite as many issues with killing. During the Okamiquest arc he becomes more of a Martial Pacifist.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Lyuri. Until Orre, where the "best buds" bit disappears, and hard.
Tropes that apply to AU!Herbert:
Tropes that apply to the whole team:
Kirk (Male Lucario)
Kirk is Herbert's starter, and is rather more boisterous than most Lucario.
- Blood Knight: Never shies away from a fight.
- Boisterous Weakling: Downplayed. Kirk can actually fight, and is probably the strongest Pokemon on Herbert's team, but he can almost never back up his boasts about being able to beat everyone in the room.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Inverted. Because of a misunderstanding, he believes the kind and emphatic Eskay is a murderer and is highly hostile towards him.
- Jack of All Stats: In combat, though he occasionally slips into being a Master of None.
- Jerkass: Kirk can often be a bit of an asshole, especially towards mons he considers annoying and weak such as Gogie.
- Put on a Bus: During the end of Holon and entirety of Orre.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: Leaves Herbert's team due to a combination of feeling like he was being held back and Herbert seemingly dying.
- Sore Loser: Towards Seth after their first time facing each other.
- Those Two Guys: With Ripley.
In the AU, Kirk's belief in Pokemon supremacy led to him abandoning Herbert and joining Scolemis, indirectly leading to the former's death. After Scolemis collapsed, he signed up with the Seven Jerk Dragons instead, despite his non-draconic origins.
Tropes that apply to AU!Kirk:
- Blood Knight: Even more so than in the OU.
- Jerk Ass: Surprisingly enough, he actually comes off as less abrasive than his OU counterpart, though this may just be by the standards of the AU.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: Unlike his OU counterpart, however, he shows no signs of trying to improve his attitude - he's an unrepentant Blood Knight who abandoned his own trainer, has no qualms about serving a brutal and oppressive regime and is perfectly willing to betray his own allies for a chance at political advancement.
- Noble Demon
- Remember the New Guy: A former Scolemis officer and a major player in the AUnova political scene... who just happened to have never shown up in the original AU arc.
Maul (Male Alakazam)
Maul was given to Herbert by his father. Though he is a capable telepath, he never speaks, except in cryptic half-sentences.
Ripley (Female Weavile)
Ripley was caught by Herbert near Snowpoint City, although she doesn't seem to like her trainer much and regards him as more of an annoyance than anything. Eventually traded to Joseph prior to Orre.
Newt (Female Sneasel)
Ripley and Rogue's eldest (and only) daughter, Newt was the product of what was supposed to be a one-night tryst in Lentimas. Despite technically being Herbert's Pokemon, she spent most of her time with Joseph before finally being officially traded to him.
Bishop (Male Scizor)
Bishop was a former Shadow Pokemon, found and rescued by Herbert in Orre. He is fiercely loyal to Herbert because of this.
- Apologetic Attacker: Often.
- Badass Adorable: At least according to Sakura.
- Dark and Troubled Past: As a Shadow Pokemon, he tore two Cipher members to shreds and almost killed Herbert when they first met.
- Deadpan Snarker: It's subtle, but Bishop's brand of wit is rather sarcastic. Get him angry - a difficult feat - and he unleashes a vicious barrage of snark.
- Fate Worse Than Death: Seems to consider becoming a Shadow Pokémon as such.
- Fragile Speedster: Bishop is powerful, but he can barely take even a couple of hits. However, upon evolution he seems to have become a...
- Jumped at the Call: Was quite eager to evolve and probably would do so immediately was it not for Herbert deciding to wait for a while.
- Nice Guy: One of the only Pokemon on Herbert's team willing to place the wellbeing of others above his own.
- Straight Gay: He has a crush on Sakura's Scizor, Seth, who doesn't reciprocate.
- Team Dad: The one responsible for taking care of his team, especially without Kirk around.
- Undying Loyalty: To Herbert, to the point where he will inflict Disproportionate Retribution on anyone that threatens him.
- Why Did It Have To Be...:
- Stone Edge: Possibly the move he was hit with the most ever since his debut, though that's bound to change since he's now a Scizor.
- Shadow Pokémon: Completely froze upon facing Shadow!Duke, but has learnt to face his fear after multiple encounters with other Shadows.
Elan (Male Bibarel)
A Bibarel Herbert was given in Sinnoh as a HM user, Elan spends most of his time boxed.
Leia (Female Politoed)
A Politoed from the Dream World, caught by Herbert in Castelia City.
Wrex (Male Scraggy)
A hyperactive young Scraggy caught by Herbert on Route 4 in Unova.
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Cheerful Child
- Keet: He is constantly bouncing around, trying to fight with everything he sees and yelling excitedly.
- Motor Mouth: Has his moments, sometimes accompanied by fellow Motor Mouth Shale for double the headache and confusion.
Falchion (Male Bisharp)
A Pawniard that formerly worked for Edge's Pawniard army, which kidnapped Carol. Falchion was taken captive by Herbert and is now forced to work for him instead.
Samus (Female Tranquill)
A Dream World Tranquill, Samus was originally caught by Herbert as a Pidove in Opelucid City.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Divorced from reality to an almost dangerous extent, to the point where she refers to Aelia as a "nice scientist lady" and enjoys being forcibly multityped.
- Shipper on Deck
Harkness (Male Monferno)
Originally a Chimchar caught by Jacob in the Unova League at the peak of the Dream World crisis, Harkness has since been traded to Herbert and evolved into a Monferno.
Revan (Male Dusknoir)
Lucanus' closest companion during his life, Revan died at the hands of the Ghost Lord, only to be resurrected as a ghost himself. He spent the next six centuries in a Holonese tomb before eventually being found by Herbert's team. Is also Maul's ancestor.
Kerrigan (Female Machop)
A Shadow Pokemon that Herbert snagged from a pair of Cipher Peons in Orre.
Joseph Hudson is a cheerful sixteen year old Unovan. He worked as a Pokemon Breeder before meeting the J-Team.
Meddler, whose real name is Rebecca Goldman, is a 14 year-old female trainer. She started her journey at around 10-11 years old, tagging along with her brother, Gamer. Meddler ended up getting ditched by Gamer in a bookstore. She ended up spending the next two years looking for Gamer, along the way somehow becoming a Sinnoh Champion. However, the only pokemon Meddler still has from her original team are her starter, Violet, and her Machamp, Knuckles. This is due to an accident where one of her pokemon died. Meddler felt responsible for the mon's death and gave the rest of her pokemon away, except for the ones mentioned above.
Meddler's very engergetic and somewhat inscure. She also is always willing to help anyone that needs it.
In the AU: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/aupictureofmeddler.png/
Au Meddler(called Meds in this timeline) ran away from home when she was 8, in hopes of becoming an actress and because she was bored with her life. She ended up in Unova, becoming a pickpocket and living in a dumpster. Strangely enough, she wound up with the same Pokemon her original-timeline-self had.
Violet the Swampert
- Deadpan Snarker: This is what she is most of the time. Has also been toned down somewhat since she started dating Knuckles.
Sally the Cinccino
Kirby the Emolga
Benny the Boldore
Knuckles the Machamp
A 17 year old trainer and self-styled "Dark-type Fangirl" who met the group when she arrived in Fiore. She originally hails from Castelia City in Unova. Her goal is to one day become the world's first Dark type Gym Leader. Since joining the group, she's been turned into a Purrloin, met several legendaries, and fallen in love.
In the AU arc, after her home was taken over by Scolipede and Artemis, she surrendered to their forces and joined their army. She rose through the ranks until she became the governor of Black City, leading her own Dark-type branch of Scolemis' army named the Black Guard.
First appearance: Page 1667.
- Ascended Fangirl: She used to write fanfiction of the team before she joined them, though she now considers it an Old Shame.
- Bi the Way: Once tried courting Lily, and is currently with Every.
- Bifauxnen: Several people have mistaken her for a boy.
- Casting a Shadow: Her whole team, and herself as a Liepard.
- Cat Girl: Has some shades of this, particularly when exposed to Skittynip due to her feline Pokéform.
- Celeb Crush: She had one on Grimsley for a while. She's mostly over it now that she's in a relationship.
- Crash into Hello: How she first met the group.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Seems to be a pretty nice person, despite having a team full of Dark-types, though she can have a bit of mean streak at times.
- Deadpan Snarker: Certainly has her moments of snarkiness.
- Limited Wardrobe: Always wears black.
- Meganekko: Wears glasses, except in the AU arc, where she wears contacts instead.
- Musical Theme Naming: She and all of her siblings are named after terms on the dynamics scale.
- Not a Morning Person: She has a tendency to sleep late.
- Official Couple: With Every.
- Parasol of Pain: Gained one when she was drawn into a Pokémon version of The Great Cave Offensive. She's kept it around since then.
- Perky Goth: Sure, she wears black all the time and trains only Dark types, but she still knows how to have fun.
- Sweet Tooth: Loves candy.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: There are still arguments going on in the in-universe fanbase as to whether she's a boy or girl, and Mezzo has at times made contradictory statements regarding her gender.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Natural in her case.
Tropes that apply to AU Mezzo:
Tropes that apply to the whole team:
- Casting a Shadow: All are Dark types.
- Everybody's Dead, Dave: Nearly all Mezzo's mons save for Felis and Dreadwing end up dying fighting Napoleon's forces.
- Face-Heel Turn: The majority of Mezzo's mons are evil in the AU arc.
- No Sell: Against Psychic attacks. However, it also means they can't receive telepathic messages.
Felis (Male Liepard)
"I love the looks on their faces when I take their pride and smash it against the ground."
Met: Castelia City (Purrloin; house pet)
Favorite move: Taunt
Mezzo's starter, originally a pet Purrloin she received as a birthday present before she began her journey. He considers himself Mezzo's favorite, and in a few ways, he's right. He has a bit of a spoiled attitude, but does love his trainer.
Sunny (Male Umbreon; an Espeon in the AU)
"Oh, aren't they just so cute together?"
Met: Castelia City (gift from Forte)
Favorite move: Moonlight
An Umbreon that Mezzo received as a gift from her brother. He is generally cheerful and optimistic, despite his Dark typing but fitting his name. He's the only member of Mezzo's team who can read. He has an interest in writing fanfiction and a tendency to pair people together in his head.
Yin (Male Absol)
"The end has come! Run for the hills!"
Met: Route 213
Favorite move: Sucker Punch
An Absol that Mezzo caught traveling in a pack on Sinnoh's Route 213. He is very wary and quick to flee, particularly when he can feel a disaster coming.
Dreadwing (Female Mandibuzz)
"My flying's just fine. It's just my landings that need work."
Met: Route 10 (Vullaby)
Favorite move: Rest
A Mandibuzz that Mezzo originally caught as a Vullaby on Unova Route 10. She likes to collect bones to decorate herself with. Mezzo uses her to fly, since she's bigger than Nevermore.
- Blow You Away: Part Flying type.
- Captain Crash: Whenever she tries to fly Mezzo anywhere, she ends up crashing into someone or something.
- Made of Iron: Survived a Thunderbolt in the AU that killed Nevermore despite her weakness to Electric attacks.
Cerberus (Female Houndoom)
"I'm bored. Can I go burn something?"
Ability: Early Bird
Met: Route 9 (Houndour)
Favorite move: Flamethrower
A Houndoom that Mezzo caught from a pack traveling on Unova Route 9. She loves nothing more than to burn things with her fiery breath.
Muramasa (Female Bisharp)
Met: Route 9 (Pawniard)
Favorite move: Night Slash
A Bisharp that Mezzo originally caught as a Pawniard on Unova Route 9. Little is known about her, as she rarely ever speaks.
Charybdis (Female Hydreigon)
"Know your place, worm."
Met: Victory Road (Deino)
Favorite move: Dragon Pulse
A Hydreigon that was caught as a Deino on Unova's Victory Road. Before she evolved, Felis tormented her relentlessly. After an incident involving a Dragon Pulse so strong it prevented Felis from walking for a week, he is now utterly terrified of her. Mezzo rides on her when she needs to cross water, since she's the only one on the team that knows Surf.
- Pride: Thinks of herself as superior to all other Pokémon.
Serket (Female Drapion)
"These are weak trainers. Where are the strong ones?"
Ability: Battle Armor
Met: Great Marsh (Skorupi)
Favorite move: Cross Poison
A Drapion that was originally caught as a Skorupi in Sinnoh's Safari Zone. She views battling as a friendly competition, and is mostly interested in developing new strategies and seeking worthy opponents.
Nevermore (Female Honchkrow)
"Hey, I'm her boss, I can do what I want with her."
Ability: Super Luck
Met: Eterna Forest (Murkrow)
Favorite move: Nasty Plot
A Honchkrow that was originally caught as a Murkrow in Sinnoh's Eterna Forest. She is pushy and demanding, and has a habit of pecking Mezzo in the head until her demands are met. She thinks of herself as the boss and Mezzo and her other Pokémon as her minions.
- Glass Cannon: Like all Honchkrow, which gets her killed in the AU.
- Jerk Ass: Is a big one, and unlike Felis she's yet to have any sympathetic moments.
Spiny (Male Sharpedo)
"You taste good!"
Ability: Rough Skin
Met: Off the coast of Tarocco Island (Carvanha)
Favorite move: Bite
A Sharpedo that Mezzo caught as a Carvanha in the Orange Islands. He likes to bite things.
Butterscotch (Male Zoroark)
"You peoplemons are crazy."
Met: Shamouti Island (Zorua; gift from Fool)
Favorite move: Dark Pulse
An illusionary Zoroark that was created by Fool practicing Obscura powers. He gained a life of his own and was given away to Mezzo. As a result of his odd origin, he is yellow instead of the usual Zoroark colors.
Bellatrix (Female Scrafty)
Met: Fallarbor Town (Egg)
Favorite Move: Headbutt
A Scraggy that Mezzo received as a Christmas present from Fool. She likes to headbutt things.
Demyx (Male Crawdaunt)
Ability: Shell Armor
Met: Onion Ocean
Favorite Move: Double Team
↪...N to Z
↩Back to the Characters Page
↩Back to the Main Page