Hello, everyone.I'm a troper, student, and attempting writer that enjoys what he does. Now, time to see if I can describe myself correctly!(Also, call me MHM.)
I HAVE BUILT THE TROPER WALL
- Adorkable: Seeing as how I'm a massive Fanboy of comics,literature, animation, video games and even a few card games, I try to be as polite and nice as possible, often react a bit awkwardly when I don't know what to do, and have a tendency to stutter, yes, I suppose I am.
- Always Someone Better: No matter what I do, I always feel as though there is someone like this to me, in honestly nearly everything I do I know someone like this. A dilemma is that I often befriend the person, so I can't even be mad at them or jealous of them because that would just be wrong, in my opinion.
- Apologizes a Lot: Yes. Even if it isn't my fault, but if I was a part of it, I will apologise on the behalf of everyone. I was raised to be a polite boy. This is an aspect of it.
- Ask a Stupid Question...: In my defense, I ask legitimate questions, it's just that they follow my often inane trains of thought, which nobody else can usually guess, so i end up explaining them whole thing to them.
- Attention Whore: I'm really scared about subconsciously being this, manipulating events so that I'm the center of attention while the main brain doesn't notice. I want to be humble and many people say I am, and I would like to keep it that way, so I stay in the background mostly.
- Badass Bookworm: Massive bookworm, and I train and practice fencing, and was a Taekwondo student for a few years.
- Badass Unintentional: Whenever I fence, for example, my off-target hits tend to really hurt people. One example; by the end of one of my matches my opponent had a split knuckle, bruised leg, and pain in his back like that of a whip. 'Course, I genuinely apologize a lot when this happens, and they do heal fine.
- Bad Liar: When I'm actively trying to lie, then yes, yes I am. Good at keeping secrets, though.
- Berserk Button: Messing with my family and friends. I will beat you down.
- People that say they are right when they are wrong, enforcing their power by bullying people with age, money, and power.Especially age. When people that are older think that they are always right. Age does not equal experience. Oh, and jerks that rule through fear, and buy people's respect. Respect is earned, not bought.
- And one of the biggest, mocking or bullying someone just because they are "different." Wether they act different, look different, like different people, it's not right to mock someone for not being like you. They could easily do the same, and mock and bully you for being different to them. This includes people of different races, genders, ages, body shapes and sizes, as well as those that have gender preferences. They don't choose to be how they are, or you could mock their choice, but they are often born that way,and mocking them for that is pointless and stupid. Learn to accept others for who they are, not who they like, where they are from, or what they look like.
- Not as high as the others, but mocking my favorite anime, manga, comic books, books, and games(Pokemon is the top example) will earn you deluxe Death Glares.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Literally all of my teachers that feel the need to say it have said it, including my parents. I'm pretty smart, but I just find it sort of hard to study when there is so much to distract me from it. Thus, I cram a lot. As a procrastinate a lot.Some of my best work was completed the day before it was due. Even tests! Once got an Excellence(the New Zealand equal to an A in America) for a test that I had studied a maximum of two hours for.
- Carpet of Virility: It's genetic, from my dad's side. We all grow hair really fast.
- Cassandra Truth: See Coincidence Magnet below.
- Cloudcuckoolander/Only Sane Man: The former on account of acting like I'm still a little kid. The latter is amongst my group of friends.
- Coincidence Magnet: To the point that I have to have eye witnesses now for someone to believe me when something weird happens, even though I rarely lie.
- I was born on the same year as when the Pokémon anime started, and the same day as when Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island came out. Interestingly, I am a huge fan of both of them.
- Confusion Fu: My way of fighting an opponent, when not fencing. It's quite efficient..
- Crazy-Prepared: Always helps to have a backup. So, I keep a backup of everything possible. "Just in case" is actually one of my catch phrases.
- Catchphrase: I end up saying "I know'' a lot" when someone says something,(though I genuinely always know when I use it), "Just in case" is another, and, of course, "Sorry".
- And "No problem". A big one.
- Deadpan Snarker: Not all the time, but I get a few good ones in now and then.
- Death Glare: Apparently, when I try and make my face scary, I just look creepy. But when I am stoic and really, really angry,, I give an apparently great one.You can, according to my friends, see the anger in my eyes.
- Extreme Doormat: Better now, but I do tend to do what people say a lot. Of course, I will rebel when the order goes against my beliefs and virtues.
- Otaku Surrogate: Of quite a lot of things. Several anime and Doctor Who for an example.
- Friend to All Children: I get along great with kids.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: No one is more disappointed when I miss something by a close margin than me. No one is more saddened by when my actions may lead to sadness than me. No one is more annoyed by me than me. No one hates me more than me.
- Hidden Depths: I enjoy philosophy and battles of the mind, and battles inthe mind. I also understand politics more than people would think, some due to using A Song of Ice and Fire as an example. Also, when I review something, I look at every aspect of it, like a proper critic would. I see the good and the bad of every argument, as well as the reasoning behind it.
- The Klutz: Big time. I stub my toes and nearly trip so much that I barely even feel the pain, now.
- Large Ham: When I'm over excited. I get it from my dad.
- Let's Fight Like Gentlemen: Fencing counts, right?
- The Quiet One: A fair bit of both. The former is mostly when I'm nervous. Especially when I'm nervous. It's a defense mechanism, as I get nervous and scared quite a lot, I talk a lot to distract myself from those emotions. The latter is usually around strangers or just when I don't feel like talking. People actually forget that I'm in the room, when I'm quiet sometimes.
- Never My Fault: I will admit that I tend to reflexively take the blame off me as soon as possible, and I try and apologize whenever I do it.
- Nice Guy: I try to be.
- Perpetual Smiler: Smiling seems to be almost be my default expression. A smile that bares my teeth, no less. Sometimes I start smiling, and just can't stop.
- Quizzical Tilt: I do this quite a lot.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: On the notion that I act like a child. I am much craftier and more intelligent than I let on.
- Serious Business: Pokémon. Manga, anime, and comics in general.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Though it's because of over usage of electronics and the effect it had on my eyes that I have to wear glasses, this still applies.
- Stepford Smiler: I smile a lot, even when mad, even when I shouldn't be smiling and I am broken up into pieces on the inside.
- The Gadfly: I can't help it. Seeing people's reactions to my off topic and weird questions is just fun.
- "Well Done, Son" Guy: ...Pretty big time, yeah. One of my biggest fears is actually being an utter disappointment for my parents.