"With great power, comes great lasagna."
is a 19-Year old Troper was born and raised (And currently resides) on the right side of the planet
. She enjoy's TV Tropes and spends a lot of her internet time on there. Avid Gamer and doll collector who wants to be an Egyptologist in her later years. Her only contribution to the site was launching the Alfie's Home
page. Whether she is proud of this or not is a completely different question. Also, There is no such thing as an Animation Age Ghetto
, anyone who believes there is is missing out on a lot
of good shit.
A trait that you should know about me is that I am a quite bright and bubbly
, Girly Girl
and adore completely saccharine works such as Monster High
and Ever After High
while also reveling in the rather deranged, demented and bleak works such as the writings of Bertolt Brecht
and Albert Camus
She is currently on a quest to acquire every movie in the Disney Animated Canon
, and has 47/52 movies so far. Current Target
: Make Mine Music
: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
open/close all folders
Tropes that describe Me (Feel free to add your own tropes :3)
- Apologizes a Lot - "Sorry" is the word I say most frequently (and my is Canadian by birth...)
- Arabian Nights Days / Shifting Sand Land: My favorite location tropes
- Brainy Brunette
- Covert Pervert - Seems innocent. Mind is really permastuck in the gutters.
- The Collector of the Strange: My love of dolls (Monster High and Ever After High in particular. Though I also collect Bratzillaz, Novi Stars, some Equestria Girls and have completed my Pinkie Cooper collection) is well catalouged. But I also collect My Little Pony (though less so now), San Pelligrino bottles, model airplanes and cicada shells.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - I live in La-La Land. If you do too then drop by my Solid Australium House on Gumdrop Lane.
- Deadpan Snarker - Comes with being from a Commonwealth Country.
- Gamer Chick
- Genki Girl
- Gotta Catch 'Em All / 100% Completion - The bane of this OCD freak of nature.
- Hollywood Nerd: Type 2 variety. People tell me that I'm rather pretty all the time, despite the fact I'm a huge geek and a History buff.
- Land Down Under - G'Day Mates
- Pyro Maniac - Don't keep flammable objects around me unless you want your possesions to go up in smoke.
- Spot of Tea - Need at least 14 cups a day (an no, that's not a hyperbole. I am actually quite addicted to the stuff)
- So Bad, It's Good/ Bile Fascination/ The Mockbuster - I adore any work that strikes these chords and any work that MST 's it well.
- Stuff Blowing Up - This page needs more explosions.
- Tsundere: Type 2 variety. I'm really kind and pleasant most of the time, but I do have a short temper and I can get snappy when irritated.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Yes, a Tomboy AND a Girly Girl. Leaning more towards "Girly Girl" ATM
- Rated M for Manly/ Testosterone Poisoning/ Crazy Awesome - Also loves these tropes.
- When She Smiles: People tell me I would be a lot more attractive if I smiled more. (I disagree.)
- Villain Song - The best part of any musical. (And sometimes The Villain Sucks Song)
- Yaoi Fangirl: Ashamedly so. But I do like my fair share of Het ships as well, adverting Het is Ew.
Tropes I Like
- Ancient Africa & Darkest Africa: African culture tropes in general. With a preference for the more culture building/post-colonial works such as Things Fall Apart and Yeelen (in other words, African media written and directed by actual Africans).
- Ancient Egypt
- Blue and Orange Morality: Bizarre morality systems FTW!
- Black Comedy: One of my favourite types of comedy
- Sliding Scaleof Idealism Versus Cynicism: I tend to like both ends. Though, like everything, it must be in moderation. If you want me to like either world, you better give me engaging stories and characters.
- Sugar Bowl: I love unironic bright and colourful worlds...
- Dystopia: I like finding subtext that can turn a Sugar Bowl into a Crap Saccharine World. Within reason of course.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: I quite like rather despicable villains (Like G1 Tirek) in an otherwise cutesy show.
- The Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl dynamic
- Yandere and Yangire characters
- Starfish Aliens: I love how creative people with extraterrestrial life. It's boring seeing the same old humanoid aliens over and over again.
- Stoners. I find these characters entertaining if written well.
- G-Rated Drug, Mushroom Samba, Disney Acid Sequence and general What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: I'm quite partial to surreal oddity.
- Widget Series: the Weirder, the better!
- Xenofiction: One of my favourite genres of storytelling.
- Clock Punk, Steam Punk and Cyber Punk.
Games that I like
Movies that I like
Toys that I like
Books that I like
Anime/Manga that I like
Live Action shows that I like
Comics that I like
Western Animation shows that I like
New Media that I like
Feel free to vandalize here:
The faeries welcome a fellow Australian to the forums! Now, the main rule is that everything is still trying to kill you
so be weary. - a faerie
Greetings from across the ditch! —Slouch
Did someone say "Fool"?
. o3o - Hobgoblin
- I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Next time, post Hellfire.
Thanks for quoting me about the Wii U
. I'll need you to testify when my parents wonder why I've become a hobo. Much love. :D - X2X
You're read Catch 22? It's such a good book, isn't it? :D - Anomalocaris20
Oh, so you're from Australia. I guess it explains your fondness for the Sniper. Well, see ya! (Cloaks and proceed to backstab Pipping Fool
Hey, Pippi! Just checking up on ya. So, are your spelling and grammar skills back up to 100%? - X2X
- -neck extends- nope -walks off-
- ... $%#&. Welp, back to the drawing board. - X2X
Your ironic love of badfiction and Poops
is an inspiration to us all. And especially to me. Credit where it's due. — T-bone61
hey, i might just suck at searching, nut i can find any mention of fracktail on the charicters page for we are all pokemon trainers.-Gantradies Dracos
Hello! Glad to see yet another fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
! Outta curiosity, favorite pony? NES