"With great power, comes great lasagna."PippingFool is a 19-Year old Troper was born and raised (And currently resides) on the right side of the planet. She enjoy's TV Tropes and spends a lot of her internet time on there. Avid Gamer and doll collector who wants to be an Egyptologist in her later years. Her only contribution to the site was launching the Alfie's Home page. Whether she is proud of this or not is a completely different question. Also, There is no such thing as an Animation Age Ghetto, anyone who believes there is is missing out on a lot of good shit. A trait that you should know about me is that I am a quite bright and bubbly, Girly Girl and adore completely saccharine works such as Monster High and Ever After High while also reveling in the rather deranged, demented and bleak works such as the writings of Bertolt Brecht and Albert Camus. She is currently on a quest to acquire every movie in the Disney Animated Canon, and has 47/52 movies so far. Current Target: Make Mine Music (Unedited). Current Obsession: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
open/close all folders
Tropes that describe Me (Feel free to add your own tropes :3)
- Apologizes a Lot - "Sorry" is the word I say most frequently (and my is Canadian by birth...)
- Arabian Nights/Days / Shifting Sand Land: My favorite location tropes
- Brainy Brunette
- Covert Pervert - Seems innocent. Mind is really permastuck in the gutters.
- The Collector of the Strange: My love of dolls (Monster High and Ever After High in particular. Though I also collect Bratzillaz, Novi Stars, some Equestria Girls and have completed my Pinkie Cooper collection) is well catalouged. But I also collect My Little Pony (though less so now), San Pelligrino bottles, model airplanes and cicada shells.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - I live in La-La Land. If you do too then drop by my Solid Australium House on Gumdrop Lane.
- Deadpan Snarker - Comes with being from a Commonwealth Country.
- Gamer Chick
- Genki Girl
- Gotta Catch 'Em All / 100% Completion - The bane of this OCD freak of nature.
- Hollywood Nerd: Type 2 variety. People tell me that I'm rather pretty all the time, despite the fact I'm a huge geek and a History buff.
- Land Down Under - G'Day Mates
- Pyro Maniac - Don't keep flammable objects around me unless you want your possesions to go up in smoke.
- Spot of Tea - Need at least 14 cups a day (an no, that's not a hyperbole. I am actually quite addicted to the stuff)
- So Bad, It's Good/ Bile Fascination/ The Mockbuster - I adore any work that strikes these chords and any work that MST 's it well.
- Stuff Blowing Up - This page needs more explosions.
- Tsundere: Type 2 variety. I'm really kind and pleasant most of the time, but I do have a short temper and I can get snappy when irritated.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Yes, a Tomboy AND a Girly Girl. Leaning more towards "Girly Girl" ATM
- Rated M for Manly/ Testosterone Poisoning/ Crazy Awesome - Also loves these tropes.
- When She Smiles: People tell me I would be a lot more attractive if I smiled more. (I disagree.)
- Villain Song - The best part of any musical. (And sometimes "The Villain Sucks" Song)
- Yaoi Fangirl: Ashamedly so. But I do like my fair share of Het ships as well, adverting Het Is Ew.
Tropes I Like
- Ancient Africa & Darkest Africa: African culture tropes in general. With a preference for the more culture building/post-colonial works such as Things Fall Apart and Yeelen (in other words, African media written and directed by actual Africans).
- Ancient Egypt
- Blue and Orange Morality: Bizarre morality systems FTW!
- Black Comedy: One of my favourite types of comedy
- Sliding Scaleof Idealism Versus Cynicism: I tend to like both ends. Though, like everything, it must be in moderation. If you want me to like either world, you better give me engaging stories and characters.
- Sugar Bowl: I love unironic bright and colourful worlds...
- Dystopia: I like finding subtext that can turn a Sugar Bowl into a Crap Saccharine World. Within reason of course.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: I quite like rather despicable villains (Like G1 Tirek) in an otherwise cutesy show.
- The Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl dynamic
- Yandere and Yangire characters
- Starfish Aliens: I love how creative people with extraterrestrial life. It's boring seeing the same old humanoid aliens over and over again.
- Stoners. I find these characters entertaining if written well.
- G-Rated Drug, Mushroom Samba, Disney Acid Sequence and general What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: I'm quite partial to surreal oddity.
- Widget Series: the Weirder, the better!
- Xenofiction: One of my favourite genres of storytelling.
- Clock Punk, Steam Punk and Cyber Punk.
Games that I like
- Super Mario Bros.
- The MOTHER series
- The Legendof Zelda (especially Majora's Mask)
- Tim Schafer games
- Donkey Kong
- Age of Empires/ Age of Mythology (The only RT Ss you'll ever get me to play)
- Metal Wolf Chaos
- Kid Icarus
- Conker's Bad Fur Day
- Half-Life 2
- Team Fortress 2
- Fire Emblem
Movies that I like
- Pretty much any Studio Ghibli movie (Though I have a Hype Backlash against Spirited Away...)
- Pixar movies (Especially Toy Story 3 and Up)
- Disney movies
- The Iron Giant
- The Road to El Dorado
- The Prince of Egypt (and it's sequel Joseph: King of Dreams)
- Mary and Max
- The Monty Python movies.
- Watership Down
- The Plague Dogs
- A Clockwork Orange
- Full Metal Jacket
- The Muppets
- Waltz with Bashir
- To Kill A Mocking Bird
Toys that I like
Books that I like
Anime/Manga that I like
Live Action shows that I like
Comics that I like
Western Animation shows that I like
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Though I love collecting the toys (of all gens sans 3.5) even moreso than the fantabulous show
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse
- Clone High
- The Maxx
- Power Puff Girls
- Dexters Lab
- Samurai Jack
- King Arthur's Disasters
- The Secret Show
- Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!
New Media that I like
- That Guy with the Glasses (especially Todd in the Shadows)
- The Angry Video Game Nerd
- The Happy Video Game Nerd
- The G Mod Idiot Box
- Romantically Apocalyptic.
- Badfics and Crack Fic - especially the works of Peter Chimaera and squirrelking.
- We Are All Pokémon Trainers
Feel free to vandalize here: The faeries welcome a fellow Australian to the forums! Now, the main rule is that everything is still trying to kill you so be weary. - a faerie Greetings from across the ditch! —Slouch
- I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Next time, post Hellfire.
- Put me on Stand-by.
- SPAH 'ROUND 'ERE!
- Rarity all the way