"With great power, comes great lasagna."
is a 18-Year old Troper was born and raised (And currently resides) on the right side of the planet
. She enjoy's TV Tropes and spends alot of her internet time on there. Avid Gamer and Drawer who wants to be an Egyptologist in her later years. Her only contribution to the site was launching the Alfie's Home
page. Whether she is proud of this or not is a completely different question. Also, There is no such thing as an Animation Age Ghetto
, anyone who believes there is is missing out on a lot
A trait that all of you should know about me, is while I, myself and bright and bubbly
and adore completely saccharine works such as
She is currently on a quest to acquire every movie in the Disney Animated Canon
, and has 46/52 movies so far. Current Target
: Make Mine Music
: Monster High
open/close all folders
Tropes that describe Me (Feel free to add your own tropes :3)
Tropes I Like
- Ancient Egypt
- Blue and Orange Morality: Bizarre morality systems FTW!
- Black Comedy: One of my favourite types of comedy
- The Sliding Scale Of Idealism Verses Cynicism: I tend to like both ends. Though, like everything, it must be in moderation. If you want me to like either world, you better give me engaging stories and characters.
- Sugar Bowl: I love unironic bright and colourful worlds.
- Dystopia: So much so that I try to find any possible subtext to turn a Sugar Bowl into a Crap Saccharine World.
- Darkest Africa: And African culture in general
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: That... explains a lot about why I like writing tyrants in places they don't belong. o_o
- The Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl dynamic
- Yandere and Yangire characters
- Starfish Aliens: I love how creative people with extraterrestrial life. It's boring seeing the same old humanoid aliens over and over again.
- Stoners. Every work I've written features stoner in some capacity.
- G-Rated Drug, Mushroom Samba, Disney Acid Sequence and general What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: See above
- Widget Series: the Weirder, the better!
- Xenofiction: One of my favourite genres of storytelling.
- Clock Punk, Steam Punk and Cyber Punk.
Games that I like
Movies that I like
Books that I like
Anime/Manga that I like
Live Action shows that I like
Comics that I like
Western Animation shows that I like
New Media that I like
Feel free to vandalize here:
The faeries welcome a fellow Australian to the forums! Now, the main rule is that everything is still trying to kill you
so be weary. - a faerie
Greetings from across the ditch! —Slouch
Did someone say "Fool"?
. o3o - Hobgoblin
- I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Next time, post Hellfire.
Thanks for quoting me about the Wii U
. I'll need you to testify when my parents wonder why I've become a hobo. Much love. :D - X2X
You're read Catch 22? It's such a good book, isn't it? :D - Anomalocaris20
Oh, so you're from Australia. I guess it explains your fondness for the Sniper. Well, see ya! (Cloaks and proceed to backstab Pipping Fool
Hey, Pippi! Just checking up on ya. So, are your spelling and grammar skills back up to 100%? - X2X
- -neck extends- nope -walks off-
- ... $%#&. Welp, back to the drawing board. - X2X
Your ironic love of badfiction and Poops
is an inspiration to us all. And especially to me. Credit where it's due. — T-bone61
hey, i might just suck at searching, nut i can find any mention of fracktail on the charicters page for we are all pokemon trainers.-Gantradies Dracos
Hello! Glad to see yet another fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
! Outta curiosity, favorite pony? NES