Tropers / 0blivionmobile
Describe 0blivionmobile here
... Ok, I'll try.
My first experience with TV Tropes
started in the summer of 2010 while I was reading the (at the time) latest Darths & Droids
comic. The description potholed to Pardon My Klingon
, which I read with great intrigue. I then saw an example of a series I was not familiar with, and, well... you can guess the rest.
has, however, broadened my horizens,
almost to the point where I will check something's trope page before I actually try it.
Personal interests mostly include most science fiction and fantasy novels, video games, and movies. I also like action and squad-based strategy games, preferably with a solid back story. In other words, Mass Effect
was like the Second Coming for me.
Stuff that Tv Tropes got me on
, in no particular order:
Favorite tropes of all time:
Tropes that apply to me personally:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh Puppies!
- Blessed with Suck: My dad is also my boss. He's also not the kind of guy who cuts corners for offspring. Getting crap jobs and having to give bad news is standard procedure.
- Catch Phrase:
- "So it was doing X... and it promptly Y'ed." Where X is and action that's perfectly expected of whatever "it" is, while Y is something completely off the wall or dumbfounded-stare inducing.
- Crazy-Prepared: Really started getting paranoid at the vet clinic I work at, since, being the boss's son, I got stuck being the surgery tech. I have to make sure that we can turn that room into a low-level trauma center if need be, with spare sutures, sterilized gauze, scalpel blades of seven different sizes and shapes, sterilized surgical gowns... and I'm rambling again... Manifests most obviously whenever I play my artificer in D&D, in which the items I carry determine my usefullness.
- Five-Man Band: My friends and I:
- True Companions: I've got a fairly close circle of friends that all met in high school.
- The Smart Guy: Among my circle of friends.