Tropers: Quarter Dollar
Quarter Dollar. An anomaly of any conceivable science or magic. This humanoid walks around this Earth like she lives there. Which, apparently, they do. I write for Carol in We Are All Pokémon Trainers. The Bus Came Back!
open/close all folders
- Ambiguous Gender
- Berserk Button: Lots, but please don't call be "terrible" or "suckish" at something.
- Deadpan Snarker: Occasionally.
- Extraverted Nerd
- Fangirl: Of many works, things, and characters.
- The Funny Girl
- Fun T-Shirt: 95% of my wardrobe.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I tend to rant a lot in Real Life.
- Quirky Curls
- The Smart Guy: What I am in my social circle.
- Smart People Know Latin: Ita vero.
- Straight Gay
Tropes: Examples From You Guys
Stuff I Like
- Star Trek
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Adventure Time
- Doctor Who
- Team StarKid
- Marvel Comics
- Team Fortress 2
- We Are All Pokémon Trainers
- Harry Potter
- The Lord of the Rings (and The Hobbit)
- Sherlock Holmes
- Gravity Falls
- Kill la Kill
- A Monster in Paris
- Steven Universe
- Show by Rock!!, which I made the page for and that you should go edit right now
- Disney Animated Canon
- Warrior Cats
- Sharknado and Sharknado 2: The Second One
- The Most Popular Girls in School
- Nyan Neko Sugar Girls
- The Gray Garden
- Over the Garden Wall
I'm gonna put this here just on the off-chance someone wants to say hi or whatever. UPDATE: Vandalism can now be put up over here.
- WE ARE THE TROPERS. PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED
- Hello! I really pray you don't intend to... well... break upon me... I don't find you horrendous or any synonym of such a twisted word! Also am curious, given the avatar you have up, you aren't a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic by chance, are you? NES
- Indeed I am good sir!
- You commented on my page, so I'm returning the favor. Glad you like my work! The Amazing Dr. Furball
- -transforms Quarter into a kitten, then pets~ - Eskay64
- Well hello there~! -BluBeriPi
- *Chases you, returns the bop, and runs away* >:D - Dopants