Why yes, it is a nice cape.
I'm a comic artist and amateur filmmaker who has probably spent hundreds of hours on this wiki since finding it in 2007.
My works are Weird in a Can
and The Adventures Of Feelgood And Longbottom
. I also do a weekly comic strip for my college's online newspaper
. You can find me on YouTube
This contributor thinks he contains/includes examples of the following tropes:
- Nice Hat (brown fedora)
- Large Ham
- Lantern Jaw of Justice
- I alternate between being a Fat Bastard, Big Fun, and a Fat Idiot(mostly due to being a...)
- Big Eater
- Plucky Comic Relief (Averted. I'm not as funny as I think I am.)
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary (to the point that "Nightmare Fuel" and "Crowning Moment of Awesome" are used by my non-troper family and friends.)
- Single-Issue Wonk (There is a hyphen in Spider-Man's name! See it? Also, TMNT existed in the form of a comic book years before the TV show came along and Adaptation Decay'd it all up!)
- Nostalgia Filter (First Level. Man, The Nineties were great, weren't they?)
- Trademark Favorite Food (Pepperoni Pizza)
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Sometimes.
- Triple Nipple (Too Much Information, maybe?)
- Metal Head: Minor example. Level 7 on Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness is about as high as I can enjoy.
- Apologises a Lot: Sorry.
- Big Brother Bully: Inverted. I'm the big brother (in more ways than one), but I'm the Acceptable Target amongst my younger brothers.
- Waxing Lyrical: At times.
- Hot Teacher: I had one in high school. Couldn't stop thinking about her. To say that class was awkward is an understatement. Van Halen would've been proud, though.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: I'm over six feet tall. My ex-girlfriend is barely over 5 feet.
- The Teetotaler: Go ahead and have a drink. None for me, though, thanks.
- Hawaiian-Shirted Tourist: I dress like this fairly often, just because I look good in it.
- Extreme Doormat: To an extent.
- The Nicknamer: It explains why I know a man named Susan. My D&D character inherited this trait.
- Hype Aversion: Averted. The more I hear about something, the more I become interested in checking it out.
- The Insomniac
- Badass Mustache: Been trying to grow one ever since I was old enough. Unsuccessful so far. I'm pretty good at Perma Stubble, though.
- Until I had to shave it off for a job interview, I managed to get a pretty good goatee going.
- Catch Phrase: Used to be "Alka-Seltzer", now it's " 'salright."
- Identical Son: To my father.
- Totally Radical
- Your Answer to Everything: According to my aunt, Alien Abductions and Invasions are my explanations for everything.
- Hatedom: Part of Seltzer and Friedberg's, and I've probably developed one of my own.
- Brainy Brunette: Averted. I'm an idiot.
- Wild Hair: Combs are for wimps.
- Stroke the Beard: Something of a Character Tic I had back when I had a goatee.
- Soul-Sucking Retail Job: I'm a Walmart cashier. Not as bad as it sounds, though.
Contributed images to:
Other tropers have this to say about Dr. Furball (AKA Vandalism Goes here):
- I heard you leik vandals, so I vandalized in your page. Now you can be vandal'd while you're vandal'd. - Poisonarrow (Yes, I AM capable of proper grammar. I just don't like it.)
- Trick or treat! -Milos Stefanovic
- Trick or treat! -Haldo
- I like your comics! -Quarter
Comics I'm A Fan Of
I'm A Fan Of”'
Anime or Manga I'm A Fan Of
Western Animation I'm A Fan Of
And many others...