The first protagonist of the second game. Like the first, he stumbles into a town with no memories and is given a farm to tend to.
- Bishōnen: Much like his predecessor.
- Decoy Protagonist: At first Kyle appears to be the protagonist of Rune Factory 2, but the moment he gets his memories back after the Time Skip, he drops everything leaving his child and wife behind to look after the farm. Finding out where he went drives the plot of the second half of the game.
- Interface Spoiler: The fact that you can't cook, make your own medicine, or forge your own weapons/gear should tip you off that Kyle isn't the real protagonist of this game.
- The Hero: Or IS he?
- Official Couple: With Mana.
- Playing with Fire: The Level 1 Fireball spell is the only spellbook aside from Escape that Kyle has access to in the First Generation.
- A Taste of Power: Oooh Level 3 farm tools with a level 2 charge? Yes please. Kyle's son/daughter has all his/her tools downgraded and his/her farmland wrecked when the player advances to the second half of the game, making this somewhat of a case of Bag of Spilling as well. You can thankfully upgrade your equipment back to what it was before once the school has a forge and with the best ores eventually manage to forge tools that are much better than what Kyle had.
- The monsters in all four dungeons don't seem to give Kyle much of a problem either despite the fact he's both low level and is using the most basic of equipment to boot. At the start of the second half of RF2, Aaron/Aria should they travel to any dungeon but Trieste Forest will get murdered by the monsters there until they've toughened up and have much better weapons and gear.
Aaron (JP: Ars) and Aria
Kyle's children. Depending on which gender the player chooses, they can play as Aaron (the boy) or Aria (the girl) for the second half of the game.
- The Ace: Like parent like child, Aaron/Aria grows to become this as he/she slowly unravels the mystery behind his/her fathers disappearance
- Badass Adorable: Being able to take down monsters including an Elder Dragon when they're only seven should count.
- Bare Your Midriff: Aria wears a short top.
- Beef Gate: You will get killed right out of the gate by the monsters in the later dungeons i.e Padova Mountains until you've done some serious leveling and you have much better weapons to fight with.
- Ditto for the bosses as well. It's recommended that you get the stone tablet fragments for slaying the boss of each dungeon last.
- Childhood Marriage Promise: With the local kids in town.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: A kid hero who attends school in a fantastical world who also risks life and limb to save the world from a great evil. Is this Rune Factory 2 or Harry Potter we're talking about?
- The Hero: The real hero/heroine of Rune Factory 2. Aaron/Aria manages to not only solve the mystery of what happened to his/her father by collecting stone tablets in dangerous dungeons, but they also manage to beat an ancient dragon that threatened the very livelihood of Alvarna.
- Idiot Hair: Both Aaron and Aria have this.
- Kicking Ass In All Their Finery: Aria and Aaron can change clothes at the dresser in their home, one of them including the wedding clothes their parents wore on their wedding day.
Voiced by Nana Mizuki
Mana meets Kyle upon arriving at Alvarna. Hearing that Kyle has no memories, she suggests that he move into the house and farm nearby, so he has a home and something to do. Her father is overprotective of her, though she keeps trying to get him to loosen up about it.
For the second generation, she fulfills her dream of becoming a schoolteacher by teaching classes at the school Kyle ends up building. She teaches classes on cooking and accessory crafting.
- Career Versus Man: It's revealed in the Rune Factory Official Memoir book that Mana did not want to get married because her dreams of being a teacher took priority. This ends up subverted as she officially marries Kyle and is still able to work at the school as a teacher.
- Cool Teacher: For the second generation, teaching classes at the school. She also repairs magic books if the player brings her the missing pages.
- Curtains Match the Window: Dark blue hair and eyes.
- Daddy's Girl: Loves her father a lot, but his overprotective attitude exasperates her.
- Ditzy Genius: Comes across as a bit of an airhead, but she's smart enough to end up gaining a doctorate and becoming a teacher.
- Easier Than Easy: Has feelings for Kyle from the beginning, and her favorite item is the easiest and first crop to grow, leading to her affection level for Kyle to grow faster than the other bachelorettes.
- Father, I Want to Marry My Brother: Made a childhood marriage proposal to her father, who laments how cute she used to be when she did that. Mana retorts that she was a child when she said that, and it was just something a child would say.
- First Girl Wins: If the player chooses to have Kyle marry her.
- Girl Next Door: Her home is directly south of Kyle's farm.
- Official Couple: With Kyle. The first generation opening focuses heavily on her and Kyle together, with the other bachelorettes getting merely a few seconds of screentime.
- Trademark Favorite Food: She likes Pink Turnips.
Voiced by Kanako Tateno
Cecilia hails from Kardia, but has grown up and moved to Alvarna to become a maid for the de Sainte-Coquille family. She's still as sweet and gentle as she was as a child, and loves her job. She will marry Jake on Summer 14th in Year 2, if the player doesn't have Kyle marry her before then.
By default, she will have a son with Jake in the second generation. She continues working as a maid to the de Sainte-Coquilles.
- Continuity Nod: She will mention Kardia and how Kyle reminds her of Raguna.
- Half-Human Hybrid: She's a half-elf.
- In-Series Nickname: Averted, as she initially introduces herself as 'Ceci' and then corrects herself, having chosen to go by her full name since the first game.
- Meido: Works as a maid, just like Tabitha did in Kardia.
- Official Couple: With Jake.
- Pointy Ears: They denote her elven bloodline.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: Her orange hair and green eye make her stand out among the other bachelorettes. Fittingly enough, she's the only non-fully-human love interest.
Voiced by Mamiko Noto
Dorothy is studying at the clinic to become a nurse, and always carries her doll, Fern, around. She's incredibly shy and can't really talk with strangers, needing some time to relax around others. That's when Fern takes over the talking for her. She marries Barret on Fall 17th in Year 3, if the player doesn't have Kyle marry her before then.
By default, she will have a son with Barret in the second generation. She graduates from being a nursing assistant to a full-fledged nurse, working alongside Ray.
- Birds of a Feather: With Barrett. Both have difficulty talking to people, but his bluntness and otherwise silent behavior allows Dorothy to take her time to speak up.
- Blinding Bangs: Her eyes are covered by her hair. Her wedding image does have them moved out of the way, allowing the player to see her eyes.
- Character Development: Going through her requests involves Kyle befriending her, allowing Dorothy to gradually opening up and becoming less shy around other people. Eventually, she manages to talk without the aid of her doll.
- Companion Cube: Fern.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Responsible compared to Cammy's foolish behavior.
- Girlish Pigtails: Wears her hair in low pigtails.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Mentions that Fern becomes very jealous when she sees Dorothy with other dolls. And one late request has Dorothy claim that Fern is becoming jealous of her good relationship with Kyle, feeling like she's no longer needed.
- Official Couple: With Barrett.
- The Quiet One: Rarely speaks above a whisper, though this changes later on.
- Shrinking Violet: Ducks her head and runs away when things become too stressful for her.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair: Her hair is a very pale green color.
Voiced by Unknown
Alicia is the town's fortune-teller and sister to Ray. Her mother disapproves of her carefree lifestyle and believing fortune-telling to not be an actual profession, leading to the two butting heads a lot.
- Absolute Cleavage: Her top is very low cut.
- Bare Your Midriff: Wears a short top that exposes most of her torso.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Foolish compared to Ray's responsible behavior.
- Fortune Teller: Her profession. She predicts the weather with perfect accuracy and can even change it to being sunny or rainy. While she can also figure out the location of a person and which love interest has the highest affection, they are not as accurate.
- Guide Dang It!: Her friendship increases by being given gifts, but her affection for Kyle will remain at zero, unless the player keeps using her fortune-telling services. Nothing in the game indicates that this is how she's supposed to be courted.
- Hot Witch: Dresses up as one.
- Magical Incantation: "Sim sala bim! Sim sim sim sala bim!"
- Nice Hat: Wears a purple witch's hat with a very wide brim.
- Phony Psychic: Played with, as she can influence and predict the weather just fine, but her other predictions tend to not work very well. They mostly involve her keeping up with gossip and otherwise giving some prodding help to make them come true.
- Psychic Powers: Capable of changing the weather and predicting it.
- Shipper on Deck: Her motivation behind it is never explained, but one of her requests is to have Kyle get Barrett to admit he likes Dorothy. When Kyle reports that Barrett refused to speak to him about it, Alicia is undeterred, thinking that means there's a chance.
- Weather Manipulation: Can change the weather for the next day, as long as it isn't a festival day.
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair: Her hair is pale pink.
- Younger Than They Look: She looks older than other love interests, but is the same age as Mana.
Voiced by Ayako Kawasumi
Julia runs the local bathhouse. She keeps up with fashion and does her best to live healthily, wanting others to be that way, too. But she admits that part of her attire is because she's worried that, without her extravagant looks, she'll just be a wallflower. She marries Max on Winter 11th in Year 4, if the player doesn't have Kyle marry her before then.
By default, she has a daughter with Max in the second generation. She retires from running the bathhouse, with Cammy having taken over, and moves into the de Sainte-Coquille mansion.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her clothes are based on it.
- The Fashionista: Tries to keep up with the latest fashion.
- Innocently Insensitive: Tries to get other people to be as fashion-conscious and healthy as she is, often coming up as this to other people, though it's just her trying to fix her own insecurities.
- Official Couple: With Max.
- Regal Ringlets: Her hair is twisted into them.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Carrots.
- Tsundere: Type B. The player only really notices this upon raising her affection, though.
- Weight Woe: Constantly worries about her weight.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is a very pale green.
Rosalind de Sainte-Coquille (JP: Rosalind Remunando Viviaaju)
Voiced by Kozue Kamada
Rosalind is the only female of the de Sainte-Coquille family located in Alvarna. She is kind and generous, though many don't think of her as such at first. She marries Ray on Spring 10th Year 3, if the player doesn't have Kyle marry her before then.
By default, she has twin girls with Ray in the second generation. She moves out of the mansion and into the clinic after marrying Ray.
- Arranged Marriage: Has one for her late heart events. She and Kyle stop it.
- Birds of a Feather: With Ray. While the development of their relationship is never delved into in the game, it can be assumed that their interests in medicine brought them together.
- The Fashionista: To a lesser degree than Julia, though they talk about clothes a lot.
- Non-Idle Rich: Despite being rich, she enjoys inventing things.
- Official Couple: With Ray.
- The Ojou: As part of the rich de Sainte-Coquille family.
- Statuesque Stunner: Her portrait suggests that she's taller than the other girls, even taller than Kyle.
- Teen Genius: Smart enough to concoct her own cold medicine.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: She looks nothing like her father.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is powderblue.
Voiced by Ai Maeda
Yue is a travelling merchant that heads to Alvarna to sell her wares. She mostly sells items that the townspeople will want to receive on their birthday. She's out to find new ways to make money, though if she gets married to Kyle, she'll stick around Alvarna most of the time.
For the second generation, Yue will sell items for the expansions to the school, like the forgery or kitchen. Her schedule depends on if she's married or isn't.
- Hime Cut: Fitting with her very Japanese-based appearance.
- Kansai Regional Accent: Has one in the Japanese version.
- Pair the Spares: Should the player have Kyle marry one of the bachelorettes that has a designated partner, Yue will end up marrying them, to ensure that all the children for the second generation are around.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Daikon Radish.
- Walking the Earth: Part of her travelling merchant profession.
A half-elf. Unlike his father, he hates humans. He also has a crush on Cecilia and can often be found working at the blacksmith.
In the second generation, he's still working at the blacksmith but his attitude towards humans will have improved a bit. He marries Cecilia (or Yue) and will have a son named Orland with her.
- Character Development: He still thinks that elves are superior on the second generation, but the fact that he no longer hates people means that he's warmed up to the people around him.
- Does Not Like People: Literally.
- Fantastic Racism: He hates humans. Naturally, he hates Kyle. Even more so if he decides to court Cecilia.
- Half-Human Hybrid: His mother was a human.
- Jerkass: Starts off as this due to his hatred of humans. Thankfully, he gets better by the 2nd Generation.
- Like Father, Unlike Son: He's the polar opposite of his father in every manner.
- Mystical White Hair
- Official Couple: With Cecilia.
- Pointy Ears
- You Are What You Hate: Hates humans despite being half human.
The son of the local doctor, Ray is a aspiring doctor as well. He often tries to mediate the fights between his sister and his mother.
In the second generation, he takes over Natalie's position and marries Rosalind (or Yue). They will have twin daughters named Sera and Serena.
- Birds of a Feather: With Rosalind. While the development of their relationship is never delved into in the game, it can be assumed that their interests in medicine brought them together.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Often, new fans mistake him for a girl. But can one blame them?◊
- As it turns out, he was originally supposed to be a girl. There's even a hidden sprite of him in a wedding dress.
- Flat Character: He doesn't really stand out in his family or among the rival bachelors. And in generation two, he's still the same.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The responsible one to Alicia's foolish one.
- Girlish Pigtails: An extremely rare male example.
- Like Mother Like Son: Unlike his older sister, he took more after Natalie and has an interest in medical science.
- The Medic: In the second generation, he's in charge of the clinic.
- Official Couple: With Rosalind.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair
The mayor's son. He appears indifferent towards everyone and everything, but seems to be close to Dorothy. Naturally, he's Kyle's rival if he goes for Dorothy. He makes a cameo appearance in Rune Factory 4 as an equipment appraiser and a father of two.
In the second generation, he will be married to Dorothy (or Yue) and have a son named Leonel. He also becomes a teacher alongside Mana and offers classes on forging weapons and making combat accessories.
- Badass Longcoat: In RF4.
- Badasses Wear Bandanas
- Birds of a Feather: With Dorothy.
- The Cameo: He shows up in Rune Factory 4 where he can inspect your equipment for what materials were used to enhance it.
- Character Development: While he's very distant and aloof in the first generation, he becomes friendlier in the second generation.
- Cool Teacher: Helps out Aaron/Aria with finding their father. He also teaches weapons class giving Kyle's child the knowledge they need to craft the best weapons possible.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Cold and rude, but not a bad person at heart. He does care about his father, and he gets along with Ray and Dorothy, and eventually the player once they befriend him.
- Icy Blue Eyes
- Ineffectual Loner: In the first generation.
- Motherly Side Plait: In Rune Factory 4, he wears his hair in a loose braid. He fell asleep in class one day and his students braided his hair; it makes them happy, so he left it. Aw.
- Official Couple: With Dorothy.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Not with his bangs, though. One can see both of his eyes if he gets married.
- Played more straight with his RF4 appearance.
- Perpetual Frowner: The number of times you see his smiling portrait (without giving him gifts he loves) could be counted on one hand. And even then his smile is rather small.
- Scarf of Asskicking
- Stern Teacher: Barrett is much more watchful of what the kids are doing outside of class than Mana is.
- The Stoic
Max de Sainte-Coquille (JP: Max Remunando Viviaaju)
The male heir to the de Sainte-Coquille fortune. He's kind and generous, but a bit proud for his own sake.
In the second generation, he tries to act like a mentor to Aaron and Aria and winds up marrying Julia. They have a daughter named Leann.
- Bad Liar: As much as he boasts about his fighting abilities, nobody in Alvarna believes him.
- Cool Uncle: If Kyle marries Rosalind. While he dislikes being called "uncle" by Aaron/Aria, he mentions that he's fine with the kids playing in the mansion whenever they want.
- Faux Action Guy: One of his errands involves getting a item for him from a monster to claim as his own.
- Nature Lover: Surprisingly cares a lot about nature (except insects). If Kyle recommends Alvarna needs a military in one of his events, Max will get mad at him.
- Official Couple: With Julia, although they don't seem to have a lot of scenes together.
- Sexy Mentor: In the second Generation he flirts with Aaron/Aria depending on the Festival. This is somewhat averted seeing as how Aaron/Aria seems to be disturbed by his actions.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: He's terrified of insects.
Tanya (JP: Tahnya)The local weaponsmith. She's got a obsession with weaponry, and sends Kyle on monster hunting quests. This expands the variety of weapons in the second chapter, though it doesn't do much in the first chapter. Notable that her quests are replayable.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: She looks like she could be around Alicia's age, but she's old enough to already have a son.
- BFS: Has several in her house.
- Faux Action Girl: At the end of her training quests, it's revealed that she has never fought, and only makes weapons because she loves blacksmithing.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Hinted at in one of Julia's errands. She apparently brought a sword with her into the bathhouse and was swinging it around, frightening the other patrons. When Kyle returns it, Tanya mentions that she may have had a few drinks that day...
- Informed Attribute: According to Roy, she's very scary when she's mad. Though she never shows this side of herself to the player.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her bangs cover one eye.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She's scared of ghosts.
Herman (JP: Helichacos Remunando Viviaaju)The patriarch of the De Saint Coquille family. Very influential on the town, and holds most of the festivals and contests.
- Big Eater: Will accept any gift "as long as it's food". This is not true, he only acknowledges Curry Rice as a gift on his birthday, and not all of his statements about food are true. However, he still has a large preference for food.
- Expy: The required Gourmet.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: He's the gonk.
DouglasMana's father. He owns and runs the general store. His worst fear is that someone will steal his daughter's heart.
- Badass Moustache: His large mustaches contributes to his manliness.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Especially when he's around Gordon.
- Cool Old Guy: Regardless of whether or not you marry Mana, he will always give lunch to Aaron/Aria at noon in the schoolhouse.
- Overprotective Dad: To Mana, especially concerning Kyle... and marriage. He mellows out after you save his life from a giant orc.
- The Rival: To Gordon. They argue about their manliness and strength.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Especially when he's around Douglas.
- Every Scar Has a Story: He claims that the scar on the right side of his face is from fighting a dragon.
- Good Shepherd: Though a bit more unorthodox than the usual priest, judging from how he has no problem with drinking or seeing a bride get stolen from her groom at the altar.
- Kick the Dog: A groom gets his bride stolen from him right at the altar. Gordon finds the whole thing hilarious and tells the groom to just laugh it off. "Real men roll with the punches!"
- Retired Bad Ass: So he claims, anyway.
- The Rival: To Douglas. They argue about their manliness and strength.
- Rugged Scar: His right eye is permanently shut due to the scar he has.
Byron (JP: Blye)
- Flat Character: Aside from requiring his services to build a barn and later expand it to access the hidden fifth dungeon, Palermo Shrine, there isn't much to say about him.
- Permanent Elected Official: He seems to be the permanent mayor of Alvarna, as he is still in charge of building codes and the lost & found in the second generation.
- "Well Done, Dad!" Guy: He and Barrett don't get along too well in the first generation, although it's never specified why. Sometime during the seven year Time Skip, they settled their differences as Barrett and his family live in the mayor's house.
Egan (JP: Endore)Jake's father and the local innkeeper.
- Dub Name Change: From Endore to Egan.
- Flat Character: He can be easily overlooked due to his blandness and the fact that he's at the inn most of the time, which has nothing for the player unless they're looking for Jake, Cecilia, or Orland.
- Interspecies Romance: His wife was a human.
- Like Father, Unlike Son: Egan is a Nice Guy, pure-blooded elf who married a human and has no problem with them. His half-elf son is the complete opposite of him in every way.
- Nice Hat
- Older Than They Look: He's over 100 years old.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His hair is a bluish-teal color.
NatalieThe local doctor. She has a difficult relationship with her daughter, Alicia, and Ray has to always break them up when they argue. Though she wants both of her children to go into the medical field, only Ray has interest in it.
- Agent Scully: She doesn't believe in her daughter's fortune-telling, as there isn't any scientific proof that fortune-telling is real.
- Dressed to Heal: She wears a white doctor's coat and a hair accessory that resembles a nurse's bonnett.
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Kyle points out that she and Alicia have very similar personalities, which causes them to clash and argue.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Got into an argument with Alicia for eating her Pumpkin Pudding.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is reddish-pink.
Cammy (JP: Kanon)A little girl who lives in the church with her older sister. She fixes Training Plans for Kyle in order to help him, and can potentially "marry" Kyle's son.
In the second generation, she takes over the bathhouse responsibilities from Julia.
- Annoying Younger Sibling
- Dub Name Change: From Kanon to Cammy.
- Genki Girl
- Girlish Pigtails
- Kissing Cousins: Or kissing Aunt/Niece, if Kyle marries her sister!
- Luck-Based Mission: "Super Training Plan: Luck!"
- Ironic part about the above? Unless the player is going for a perfect score (the first round is always random on Cammy's part), it's actually extremely easy to win, as Cammy follows a specific and easily-predictable pattern. It's figuring out the pattern that makes it so annoying, especially since she breaks it if the player spams one option for the match.
- Not Allowed to Grow Up: Despite being a child in the first generation, she's still treated as one in the second generation.
- Tagalong Kid
- Women Are Wiser: Even though she and Roy are viewed as children in the second generation, Cammy ends up taking over the bathhouse duties from Julia while Roy remains the same.
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair
RoyCammy's friend and the son of Tanya. He prefers playing over doing any sort of work and becomes a "marriageable candidate" in the second generation.
- Keet: Granted, he is Cammy's best friend.
- Lovable Coward: He's afraid of incurring his mom's wrath...and getting his medical shots.
- Not Allowed to Grow Up: Similar to Cammy, he's still treated like a child in the second generation.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His hair is green.
Leann de Sainte-Coquille (JP: Ramuria Remunando Viviaaju)The daughter of Max and Julia (or Yue, if Kyle marries Julia). She's a sweet, charitable girl who has made acquaintances with everyone in the class. She is also a potential "marriageable candidate" in the second generation.
- The Ace: She has the best grades at the school in all subjects except sewing.
- Dub Name Change: From Ramuria to Leann.
- Kissing Cousins: If Kyle marries Rosalind in the first generation, Leann's Aaron's/Aria's cousin in the second.
- Motor Mouth: Has the game's longest non-quest or cut scene related dialogs.
- Spoiled Sweet: Despite her wealth, she's kind to everyone.
- Tears of Joy: She's so sweet, that she actually cries tears of happiness when Aaron and Aria get Kyle back.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Never stops talking about pizza.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She comes out with mint-green hair, like her mother.
Leonel (JP: Rean)The son of Dorothy (or Yue) and Barrett, and another potential "marriageable candidate". He's often mistaken as a girl, which annoys him greatly. He is also hinted to be a aspiring chef.
- Dub Name Change: From Rean to Leonel.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: His most prominent trait.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Like Father, Unlike Son: Unlike his masculine father, Leonel has a more feminine appearance and prefers to learn cooking recipes over forging.
- Nice Hat
- Sweet Baker: He's a nice kid with a preference for sweets and cooking.
- Sweet Tooth: He likes pancakes and chocolate cake.
Orland (JP: Orphas)The son of Cecilia (or Yue) and Jake, and another potential "marriageable candidate" in the second generation. Though his parents are half-elf, half-human (or in Yue's case, fully human), Orland considers himself fully of elfen blood.
- Does Not Like People
- Dub Name Change: From Orphas to Orland.
- Expy: Of his own father, really.
- Fantastic Racism: A trait passed down from his father.
- Icy Blue Eyes: He inherited Egan's blue eyes, but they're much harsher due to his personality.
- Pointy Ears: Due to his half-elf (or quarter-elf if his mother is Yue) heritage.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: He warms up a bit later.
Sera and Serena (JP: Mu and Su)Twin sisters and the daughters of Rosalind (or Yue) and Ray. Although they are identical and have a similar mindset, they are also opposites in their daily lives. They are "marriageable candidates" in the second generation and come in a pair.
- Bookworm: Sera's personality.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Dub Name Change: From Mu and Su to Sera and Serena.
- Gay Option: No matter what gender the player chooses are in the second chapter, Aaron/Aria can marry them. However, in the English release, their dialog during the "marriage" is them thinking that it is a tea party, and other mindless babbling.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Along with their Peek-a-Bangs, the twins can be identified by their design. Sera's hair is flatter and her outfit is mostly white, while Serena's hair is choppier and her outfit is more yellow.
- Kissing Cousins: If Kyle married Alicia in the first generation, they're Aaron's/Aria's cousins in the second.
- Peek-a-Bangs: The twins can be identified by this. Sera's covers her right eye, while Serena's covers her left eye.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Despite being single-minded, the girls have little quirks that differentiate them. Serena enjoys playing outside and hates the clinic while Sera enjoys reading inside and likes the clinic.
- Single-Minded Twins: An odd case. We're told that Sera is a bookworm and Serena is a tomboy, but they're functionally treated as the same character anyway.
- Tomboy: Serena's personality.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair