open/close all folders
A bounty hunter that prefers to be a lone wolf, and doesn't like how people keep wanting to follow him. Both of his arms are mechanical prosthetics that give him an edge on the battlefield, especially if a Core Elemental is contained within them. His weapon of choice is the gun.
- Artificial Limbs: Both of his arms are mechanical.
- BFG: His primary weapon is a revolver that is about as large as his arms.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: His color scheme changes with the various Core Elementals equipped.
- Easy Amnesia: According to his profile, he's missing quite a bit of his memory. He doesn't care.
- Jerk Ass: His profile states it best, the man is totally amoral and will do anything for money.
- Punch Clock Hero: The only reasons he ever has for doing good is that it was a job, or he was taunted into it. Sometimes both.
- Sociopathic Hero: He has no conscience and feels no guilt when killing people.
- Sword and Gun: Without equipping Core Elementals the sword sees little use however, primarily being used to break things when exploring.
- Tsundere: Gives the impression of being one at times, due to his excessive reactions to minor prodding to help others.
A blonde adventurer that was assigned by the guild to work with Zelos on a hard mission. Like the other two given this task, Le decided to say with Zelos after the mission was over. His dream is to rescue a cute Distressed Damsel
and get into a relationship. His weapon of choice is the knife.
- Back Stab: His Ambush Original Skill tricks the enemies into turning their backs on him, which he follows up with a flying jump dagger first into their backs.
- Loveable Rogue: Nyugen Le is cheerful, ever optimistic, and exceptionally good at stealing.
A purple-haired mercenary that was assigned to help Zelos rescue Aria, and decided not to part ways afterwards. Her weapon of choice is the sword.
A white-haired mercenary given the same task as Le and Adelle. His weapon of choice is the 'break', which is akin to a cross between a tomahawk and boomerang.
A young, blue-haired
lady that was rescued by Zelos and the other mercenaries. Upon realizing that she lost her memories, she decided to travel with Zelos and his 'friends', hoping to remember her past along the way. Her weapon of choice is the staff.
A mysterious lady with white hair that needs Zelos' help. Her weapon of choice is the staff.
A pink-haired catgirl that hunts in order to survive. After encountering Zelos and his party, and hearing about their jobs as jacks-of-all-trades, she joins them. Her weapon of choice is the spear.
- Berserk Button: Don't ever pet her, the results are described as energetic, blood, and the stuff nightmares are made of. Touching her tail is off limits in general as well, for other reasons.
- Cat Girl: She's a beastkin.
- Cuteness Proximity: She's noted to have a serious weakness for cute, cuddly, and fuzzy things and can not resist petting, fondling, and generally playing with anything of the sort that comes near her.
- Don't Think. Feel: She acts almost entirely on instinct for everything, which tends to disturb the rest of the group.
- Zettai Ryouiki: A rather interesting example, as it's her fur that provides the look rather than socks.
A green-haired boy with wings that met up with the group while lost on a shopping trip. After being rescued he tags along to learn to be strong like Zelos. His weapon of choice is the staff.
- Absent Minded Magician: He often spends so much time studying magic that he forgets to eat, sleep, and bathe.
- Ironic Fear: He could fly, but he's acrophobic.
- Winged Humanoid: Unfortunately his fear of heights renders them nearly useless, he can't bring himself to fly.