open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- The wings of a 12 Beast Harpy are very sensitive to touch and stimulation.
- Axis Powers Hetalia: The Italy brothers both have an Idiot Hair which acts as an erogenous zone. Germany messes with Italy's, and Spain messes with Romano's (although Germany at least doesn't realize what he's doing) because what kind of world would this be if they didn't? The brothers get their Idiot Hair tangled together once, and Italy's panicked phone call to Germany sounds... less than innocent out of context.
- In Birdy the Mighty Decode, the beast-people seem to be aroused by having their chins scratched.
- In Daily Life with Monster Girl:
- Miia the lamia gets very aroused when someone strokes her tail, specifically the tip. She was also very clearly aroused when Kimihito helped peel her scales off when she was shedding. The first chapter has Kimihito accidentally do this in an attempt to get her off him...it's later shown to be a trait shared across reptile extraspecies, as Draco the Dragonet reacts the same way.
- Centaurs apparently associate riding on their backs as a sexual act or something akin, and when Kimihito rode on Centorea's back it's pointed out that he essentially raped her... but this being a harem comedy it's just played for laughs.
- A chapter where the group goes to a farm has them meet a faun (sheep girl) who really enjoys being sheared, and a Minotaur who enjoys being milked just as much, to the point she gets uncomfortable asking someone other than her boyfriend to help her.
- Dog Days has a basic rewarding treatment for the dog-warrior race, patting on his/her head. It's shown through a Tsundere Eclair as she blushes when her princess pats her, but gets mad when the Idiot Hero does it.
- Dragon Crisis!:
- Ai's ears and tail are very sensitive to touch.
- The spot on Rose's back where her wings come out seems quite sensitive, when Ryuji touches her there she blushes and starts trembling. Then there are the scales on the back on Rose's hand.
- Usa-tan, the rabbit of Etotama's Chinese Zodiac, has her feet as an erogenous zone. A later episode has random magical effects turn her entire body into one, leaving her writhing on the floor.
- In one episode of FLCL, Naota sprouts cat ears, and Haruko, in typical fashion, teases him by rubbing them, resulting in a wriggling and ebullient Naota.
- High School Dx D has a variant: Koneko goes into heat. Unusually for a fanservice series, this is considered a problem, as getting pregnant at her size would be life-threatening.
- Mahou Sensei Negima!:
- The demons from My Balls (don't ask) have each a tattoo somewhere on their body that are both the focus of their demonic powers, and very sensitive to caresses.
- In My Bride Is a Mermaid, young mermaids grow tails when they get wet. Resisting the transformation results in a tickling sensation, which was milked for all it was worth in one episode when two mermaids practice endurance training.
- Lizlet from Omamori Himari is a Tsukumogami; to be more precise, she is the spirit of a 100+ year old teacup. Said teacup is also apparently an erogenous zone, judging by her reaction when the title character strokes and licks it in an attempt to wake her up.
- This is very much confirmed when Yuuto unintentionally drinks from said teacup.
- According to Holo from Spice and Wolf, wolves touching noses is to them what kissing is to humans. Apparently Lawrence's fingers feel like a wolf's nose. So when he does touch her nose... She also stiffens and yells at him when he impulsively grabs her tail.
- In an arc in the Sword Art Online anime, Kirito grabs Sinon's ALO Cait Sidhe avatar's tail, revealing that apparently the system in ALO translates the tail as a particularly sensitive area. Bonus for Silica's sense of dejection that he never grabs her tail.
- In the manga Tail Chaser, the Cat Girl cast members' tails. Playing with their tails led to Does This Remind You of Anything? rather quickly.
- Lala (and all female Devilukeans, for that matter) from To Love-Ru; again, the tail. Its most common use besides teasing is conveniently covering her crotch. Naturally, there's a chapter where Rito gets his hand stuck to Lala's tail. Hilarity Ensues.
- In the first episode of Utawarerumono, Eruru gets annoyed with Hakuoro when he gently strokes her tail. For a second she looks like she really likes it, then seems embarrassed and shoves him away. Watch the sequence here. Just prior, a couple of brats ran by and took a swipe at her tail, which she reacted to as if having her skirt flipped up.
- Yumeria: Tomokazu had a daydream in which Neneko's ears were her "weak spot".
- In the Boys Love manga, Datte Maou-sama wa Kare ga Kirai (Goodbye World Conquest), the titular Demon King and Hero both possess erogenous zones called Marks stamped on the back of their tongues. This is actually plot-related; since both characters look like normal humans, the Hero uses the existence of this Mark to "confirm" he found the Demon King.
- In Claymore, it's revealed that using Yoma (the energy that gives Claymore their abilities) is similar to sexual arousal. This explanation is used to explain why Claymore who use too much energy at once are at risk of permanent transformation into monsters called Awakened Beings—the feeling is just so pleasurable that many can't help themselves from having what is essentially an involuntary orgasm. What's more, male Claymore are stated to almost never be able to resist it, invoking I'm a Man; I Can't Help It.
- An extended Fanservice scene in episode 6 of No Game No Life reveals (through Jibril) that Flügel people's wings are filled with erogenous zones.
- Bakuon!!: Biker Babe Rin talking about how she was feeling while riding her Katana bike, and unknowningly transmitting her thoughts to her friends via headsets on her helmet, fellow biker Onsa then speeds up a yellow light, trying to escape her radio signal. This was not shown in the anime, through.
- Macross Delta: If Freyja's reaction is any indication, Windermerian runes are highly sensitive to touch.
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) secretes pheromones that make every man around her want her. Badly. And she can't turn them off. At one point, when she explains how her powers work to her teammates, many of them are happy to know what's finally going on, revealing that they all wanted to jump her bones the entire time. Spider-Man, in fact, is relieved because he was trying so hard to remind himself how much he loved his then-wife.
- This also applies to Veranke, the Skrull Shape Shifter that replaced her and copied her powers. The above scene is later revealed to have been Veranke in disguise at the time.
- Silk: It's later revealed that Spider-man also secretes pheromones, and so does his other Distaff Counterpart, Silk. So much so in fact, that when they're in proximity to each other, they can only resist for a few minutes before they have an uncontrollable urge to tear into each other.
- Nearly all My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Fan Fiction that even glances off Rule 34 holds that pegasus wings are a major erogenous zone, based off a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment from "Over A Barrel" where Rainbow Dash has her wings fully outstretched for no apparent reason just as Pinkie Pie appears in a showgirl outfit. It was then extended to unicorn horns, with all the phallic symbolism that this implies.
- Racer and the Geek includes a scene in the second chapter where the main character experiences some interesting sensations in his horn while taking a shower.
- One scene from The Non-Bronyverse has TD ask Celestia if she's made any progress in getting him home, emphasizing his point by tapping Celestia's horn. Rarity wonders if that means he's gotten to "second base," and Luna is furious.
- The Great Alicorn Hunt, however, specifically shoots both ideas down as ridiculous.
- The Ah! My Goddess fic "Vows" had the area between their shoulder blades (where their wings appear) to be an erogenous zone. Keiichi has to take lessons from Peorth to avoid injuring Belldandy (or getting injured)…
Urd: Goddesses are required to attend a sex education course when they declare they intend to have a relationship with a mortal. Otherwise, they might lose themselves in the passion of the act and cause the man's heart to cave in on itself and then explode.
- Some Maleficent, the wings. Inspired by birds, where part of the mating ritual is to take care of each other's feathers, which conveniently is something Maleficent and Diaval can have in common ...
- Blue Exorcist fans really love Rin's tail. In fanfiction, having it stroked feels either extremely soothing or arousing depending on what the author decides. There is no evidence of how tail stroking affects him in canon, though it has been shown that having it tugged is extremely painful. Despite that, there is at least one fanfiction dedicated entirely to how aroused the tail makes him feel.
- Considering tails are a common trait of demons (including how sensitive they are), this transitions over to Mephisto and Amaimon as well as Yukio if he happens to be awakened within the fanfiction but mostly the focus is on Rin.
- A Doctor Who fanfic pokes fun at this trope, coupled with I Didn't Mean to Turn You On. A P.O.'d Rose jabs her finger into an alien captor's chest a few times to emphasize her ranting and the captor immediately lets them go. To Rose's horror, the Doctor explains that that particular species keep their genitals in their chests...
- There's a lot of Doctor Who fanon concerning this, one piece of which is dubiously canonical: in one scene in the Eighth Doctor Adventures, the Doctor gets a back massage. He demonstrates his appreciation via all manner of undignified noises, especially when his neck is being massaged. Some people have taken this to mean that a Time Lord's neck is an erogenous zone.
- Comes up in a lot of Gargoyles fanfic. Fanon dictates that the shoulders and middle of the back, between the wings is especially... sensitive.
- In many InuYasha fanfics, the eponymous hanyou's ears are much more sensitive than portrayed in canon, where he actually doesn't like people to touch them, even Kagome. Fanon thus declared them an erogenous zone. Sometimes he even purrs when someone pets them. (Even though he's part DOG demon, not CAT.)
- Zim's antennae (and that of other Irkens) in Invader Zim fanfiction being this trope is well-established Fanon. Which admittedly has some basis in reality if they're physiologically similar to real life arthropods.
- Pretty much anything with elves in it will have their pointed ears be sensitive in this way, and the same follows in Tales of Symphonia fanfiction for half-elves with that feature. (Not all of them have pointed ears, somewhat oddly.) In addition, it also seems to apply to angels' wings.
- In Touhou fanworks, many of the Little Bit Beastly girls are subjected to this:
- Ran's tails and ears are commonly played with by an unsuspecting Chen or by a bored Yukari, producing interesting reactions, spawning the meme A cat is added as a result of a particular piece.
- Horns are a common source of this for fans, including Keine in her hakutaku form, Yuugi, and Suika.
- Wings are also a common item, including Mystia, Remilia, and Aya.
- Wriggle Nightbug's antennae are partially justified, since they are sensory organs, just not that kind.
- Parsee is so jealous that her Pointy Ears get so much attention!
- A Played for Laughs parody is hitboxes, depicting light touches as pleasurable but too much will make them pichuun. Relatedly, an image that designates every part of Reisen's body as being an erogenous zone.
- Satori and Koishi are often depicted as having very sensitive third eyes, and not in the Eye Scream sense.
- In the Transformers fandom we have Seeker wings. Door wings and other kibble are pretty common as well, but Seeker wings are definitely the most popular in fan fiction. Some fics involve a process called sparkbonding, in which the Transformer's spark (basically a physical soul) becomes this.
- The Return has Succubus horns being very sensitive; it's also implied that their tails may act as a pseudo-inseminator. You may now wash your brain.
- Pokémon: Wild Mass Guessing has caused fans of Arceus to believe that the halo surrounding him/her would turn out to be one of these, providing that Arceus ever found itself a mate, of course.
- Speculation abounds in the Warcraft fandom about elf ears and draenei tails and tendrils.
- Bleach fanon does this to the edges of an Arrancar's Hollow Hole.
- Buffy fandom frequently suggests that the brow ridges of a vampire's Game Face are an erogenous zone—and when they're stroked, vampires purr. This is most frequently invoked with Spike; most other vampires aren't considered as cuddly, except for Angel, who hates being one.
- In every Dragon Ball Z fanfiction in which the Saiyan characters have their tails, said tails will always be — without exception — major erogenous zones. Justified in that a Saiyan's tail is very sensitive, unless the weakness is trained out of it.
- At least one Elfen Lied Fanfiction has shown that the cat-ear-like horns of the Diclonius are quite sensitive. May be a Justified Trope as we see Lucy going into shock or reverting to her more docile "Nyuu" persona anytime her horns are broken off. Then again, who wouldn't go into into shock, or at least suffer agonizing pain if you get part of your skull blown away? That is, if you actually survive.
- In the Sky High (2005) fanfic "Stop," the pyrokinetic Warren Peace's hands are erogenous zones due to the special nerves necessary for him to conduct fire.
- Toy Story fandom has it that pull-strings and wings are erogenous zones.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica fans have run away with the idea of Soul Gem Play note (directly applying physical contact to a Soul Gem in order to stimulate the poor Magical Girl the Gem belongs to) after that scene where Kyubey reveals the literal truth about the Soul Gems by making Sayaka feel pain through her own Gem.
- TRON and TRON: Legacy fanon has it that programs' circuits are as sensitive as human genitalia (which programs are often but not always assumed to lack). This is supported by a deleted scene in the original in which Tron and Yori indulge in a moment of physical affection by tracing each others' circuit patterns with their fingers.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars fics often make Ahsoka's montrals very sensitive. Not that far-fetched when you consider that they are used to sense their surroundings, like a bat's ears (essentially giant eardrums). Just like certain beats can be pleasant to the ear...
- Naruto's Fanon does this with his whisker marks on his cheeks.
- In Mass Effect fandom, turians and quarians are subject to this (it also doesn't hurt that a turian and quarian are two of the most popular love interests). For turians, fans have run with the idea that their fringes and mandibles are very sensitive to touch. As for quarians in fanfic... their whole bodies are basically erogenous zones, as since they're stuck in their suits for their entire lives, practically any kind of skin-to-skin contact can get them going.
- Grimm fanfics often seem to re-purpose the weak spot at the base of a Blutbad's spine as an erogenous zone especially when stroked (as opposed to being thumped, its original use).
- Homestuck fandom runs with this for the trolls' horns.
- Supernatural fandom postulates that touching an angel's wings is an act of deep intimacy—but whether that intimacy is sexual or emotional varies. Angels being what they are (namely, conceptual beings closer to light than flesh), the line between sexual intimacy and emotional intimacy isn't always as clear. Often, angels are portrayed as not having physical sex at all, but instead merging their persons and minds together. In sum, angels are odd.
- In Empath: The Luckiest Smurf, a male Smurf's bald head is considered an erogenous zone, which is part of why they must wear the hats, though it can only be triggered by the touch of a female Smurf (or just a female in general). This was mentioned by Papa Smurf to Hefty in "I Dream Of Smurfette", and where the colorful euphemism for sex "getting under one's hat" comes from.
- Subverted in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fic "Hearts on Fire" when Donatello and the Anthropomorphic Dragon Girl Belladonna Starchild finally manage to confess their love for each other, Belladonna innocently asks if she can touch Donny's shell, you may think this trope is going to happen but instead of getting aroused Donny just gets very sleepy and relaxed; it is mentioned in another fic the the Turtle's shells are NOT erogenous zones.
- In Axis Powers Hetalia fanfiction, other characters are sometimes given erogenous zones like the Italy Brothers' Idiot Hairs above. America's own Idiot Hair is one of the more common ones.
- In Bait and Switch (STO) chapter eight, Eleya, a Bajoran, gives a gasp when Gaarra, also Bajoran, strokes the ridges on her nose.
- In Alpha and Omega, when Shinji takes Councilor Tevos hostage, he pokes her in the small of her back with a gun whenever she stops walking. Eventually she angrily snaps at him for his "molestation", causing him to remember that spot is a major erogenous zone on Asari.
- After being turned into an Alicorn in Shinji's Nightmare, Shinji's wings always spread out stiffly when he's aroused, particularly when Maya stroked his horn. Misato finds this hilarious.
- In Little Nicky, one character is cursed with breasts on his head. Of course they are erogenous zones.
- The Star Wars Holiday Special. Yes, a Fantastic Arousal in a Christmas Episode. Don't ask.
- The alien protagonist of What Planet Are You From? has an artificial phallus that audibly buzzes.
- Coneheads, based on the Saturday Night Live Coneheads sketches. The Coneheads are aliens with a game where they toss a special ring onto each other's cones, which has something to do with sex. The Movie expands on this, first by showing that the Coneheads touch the top of their heads together in a fashion resembling a kiss (making the lights dim), later by suggesting through a sexy discretion shot a more intense situation where, among other things, the lights went berserk.
- Does Ted's desire for his girlfriend to finger the talking teddy bear's tag fall under this trope?
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country teaches us that "not everyone carries their genitals in the same place" when Kirk delivers a Groin Attack to an alien's knee.
- A common childish prank has the prankster shaking hands with the target, introducing themselves as an alien. The prankster asks about several biological functions and the body part used to perform them, saying every time that their own species uses another for that (e.g. ‘What do you use to eat? Your mouth? We use our chest’). Finally, the prankster asks what they use to have sex, and says they use their hand.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon VI. Some people say her erogenous zones start some four miles from her actual body. Ford Prefect disagrees, saying five.
- In Robin Hobb's Ship of Destiny, Malta, as a result of spending a lot of time on the Rain River, ends up with a ridge on her forehead which appears to be, basically, a facial clitoris.
- In Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time, the catlike ears of Ogier are explicitly stated to be erogenous zones. Exposing them completely is scandalous, and Loial becomes embarrassed after accidentally mentioning his fiancee's.
- In the Hurog duology, healing magic seems to be this for Ward (who is an ordinary human being with a drop of dragon's blood, who has magic abilities) - he can feel magic, and at one point mentions that someone's healing magic feels "almost erotic, like a hand touching me intimately". It makes him a bit uncomfortable and embarassed, but he can ignore it as he gets used to it.
- In the Star Wars Expanded Universe, Gotals' horns are both electromagnetic sensors and erogenous zones. The Twi'lek's head-tentacles likewise. In-story they're explained more as being used like arms; there's a specific sign language that few people of other species understand, but the major use is gesturing and emphasis. Tales from Jabba's Palace has Oola using hers to indicate Sarcasm Mode and express disbelief without anyone but Threepio knowing it.
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses: Wing-touching for Illyrians. According to Rhysand, Illyrian males can reach orgasm through only this if it's done right.
- Wings were mentioned for Aliisza from War of the Spider Queen. But then, she's Alu-fiend (half-succubus)...
- Apparently Temeraire's tendril-y ruff is like this. Cue very embarrassed Laurence.
- In The Hollows, when Rachel first moves in with her bisexual vampire co-worker Ivy, she unintentionally does a pile of things that tend to arouse vampires, such as borrowing Ivy's clothes (causing their scents to mix). It's made worse by the fact that Ivy has been trying to avoid drinking blood.
- In the His Dark Materials trilogy is it considered taboo to touch the daemon (manifestation of a soul in animal form) of another human being. At the end of the trilogy Will and Lyra accidentally and then deliberately touch each other's daemons, and the subtext couldn't be more obvious. This serves to make the procedure of 'intercision' so much more horrifying.
- Sapient Ship Daisy Mae (USS Des Moines) in the Legacy of the Aldenata book Yellow Eyes has a spot directly between her reactors that needs to be scrubbed regularly...
- The section on mermaids in The Encyclopedia of Fantasy: People of the Light uses this as half a solution for the Mermaid Problem, although it's not the tail, it's the hair. Ismael Merindol reveals that mermaids spend so much time combing their hair because it that is their erogenous zone, and a source of incomparable pleasure. He writes: "In my youth I had a mermaid for a lover, but I was unable to give her pleasure in the usual way. However, if I scratched her scalp in a certain way she would very quickly swoon away. For what other women have between their legs, mermaids have in their hair."
- In Tinker, elves' ears are...sensitive. After Tinker is transformed from a human to an elf, her cousin touches her ear and she has to hastily explain why he shouldn't do that.
- In the Light Novel of Sword Art Online, Cait Sith tails are sensitive to touch, even though humans don't really have the capacity to feel tail sensations. Cue Sinon's blushy reaction and squeal when Kirito grabs her tail during the Excalibur arc.
- In Galápagos, humans have evolved into marine lifeforms very adept at swimming and catching fish with their mouths, one million years from now. The fingers that were once so precise and dextrous have become sexually sensitive areas attractive to the other sex.
- Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark, Demons' horns are so sensitive that stroking them is referred to as a hornjob.
- Sholan Alliance: Bathing in a hot spring can have surprising results for male Sholans.
Live Action TV
- Alien Nation: The Tenctonese women are aroused by, among other things, certain notes (coincidentally one of them is the TV test card tone), contact with their lower back but as a species their genitals are less of an issue sexually. (They're egg-layers, sort of—their sex is... complicated.)
- An episode of Angel involved a demon species whose females had bony ridges along the spine that became red hot when they were in heat. The extremely patriarchal males of the species would cut off these ridges to keep their females docile, as sexual arousal was implied to make the women supernaturally strong. Of course, the whole episode was a big aesop about female genital mutilation.
- Ivanova on Babylon 5 takes advantage of this trope to get out of having sex with an alien race that traditionally uses it to conclude negotiations. He goes away with the impression that human sex consists of putting your hand on someone's head and dancing around them singing. Or rather, he's forced to come to that conclusion; he probably suspects he's been conned, but to admit that would be more humiliating than just going with it.
- The pilot of Battlestar Galactica had the (female) Cylons' spines glow during sex. This was dropped for the rest of the series, however, as a major plot point early on was how to detect the Cylons among the fleet and was pointed out that Baltar had a Cylon detector in his pants.
- The Hynerian "ear brow" is very sensitive.
- Zhaan's "photogasms". As one character put it "She's a plant. Put her in the light and watch her smile."
- A Luxan's "tenkas." The tentacles on a Luxan's head are very sensitive, though in the show, it's usually to pain. Though during the body-switching episode, D'argo notes that his "tenkas are a little sore," and he wonders what Chiana was doing with them. Knowing Chiana, she was enjoying her (new) self. A lot.
- An episode of Merlin has Arthur react with distinct pleasure when Gwen strokes his recently acquired donkey ears (long story).
- From Saturday Night Live we have the Coneheads, aliens with, what else? Cone-shaped heads! And they have some sort of game or something where they put a special ring on said cones. This game has something to do with sex.
- Star Trek:
- The Ferengi, whose ears are an erogenous zone (and "oo-mox" is basically a sex act involving stroking the ears).
- Also in Trek, we discover that Cardassians get a bit hot and bothered when somebody strokes their neck ridges.
- For Vulcans, the touching of fingers seems to be equivalent to a kiss. There's a sort of finger caress that's a bit more intimate as well. That's because Vulcans have psychic powers that work by touch. Brushing fingertips specifically isn't anything special, quite the opposite - it's the most skin contact they'll allow in public.
- May or may not be indicative of all male Talaxians, but Neelix gets aroused by someone tugging at his whiskers.
- The 10th Kingdom. For Wolf, it's the tail. He even gets do use it in a Something Else Also Rises sort of way now and then.
- An Italian comedy show once had a sketch featuring an interview with a woman with a wandering G-spot. Obviously, when the host shook her hand...
- If any fantasy story has any mentionings about sexuality, elven ears are always erogenous zones. Actually, this is true for many humans as well.
- In the Old World Blues DLC for Fallout: New Vegas, Dr. Dala is disturbingly fascinated by your breathing due to the fact that as a Brain in a Jar, she hasn't had a body of her own in centuries. It's even possible to induce The Immodest Orgasm in her after finding this out.
- Mass Effect 2:
- The infamous conversation where Mordin offers Shepard sex advice hints at this trope, with Mordin offering aides to Shepard which includes "erogenous zone overviews" when romancing either Garrus or Tali, neither of which are human.
- An easily missed conversation in Lair of the Shadow Broker mentions the "Azure", or slang for an asari erogenous zone "in the lower reaches, near the bottom." The end of the DLC hints that this is in the lower back, since if you're still faithful to Liara, at the end, Shepard's hand goes to said spot, which instantly turns her eyes black with a smile on her face, along with a gasp.
- A fan-made modification to the main campaign of Neverwinter Nights 2 gives Neeshka an... interesting... reaction if you try manipulating her tail without warning.
- In Planescape: Torment, Annah's skin gets hot when she, uh, gets hot.
- In Portal 2, GLaDOS and Wheatley get what GLaDOS calls a "euphoric response" whenever a test subject solves a test, as a form of positive feedback to encourage testing. GLaDOS compares it to a drug addiction and mentions withdrawal, but the latter's reactions go into The Immodest Orgasm territory.
- In Sam & Max: Freelance Police: What's New, Beelzebub?, there's a Workplace Sexual Harassment chart which indicates the zones where Sam should not be touched as his crotch and his floppy dog ears. Shambling Corporate Presence's are in a variety of obscure places, the most obvious being the ends of his tentacles. Max just has a big question mark over his body along with a Stop sign and the caption 'approach with caution'.
- In Star Control II, the Slylandro's "glowy bits" are visible to humans but not to Slylandro; the fact that humans can see them makes at least one Slylandro more... stimulated.
Slylandro: Ah... your species sees in a different spectrum than we do. We can't see those. As for what they are... erm... well, they're used for... um... when a male and a female... uh, look, can we talk about something else?
- In World of Warcraft, the female Pandaren player character has a /flirt emote: "Don't touch the taaail!... Okay, NOW touch the tail!"
- In Dra Koi the 'reverse scale' is apparently some sort of erogenous zone and weak point at the same time. It's not entirely clear.
- In Keychain of Creation, Marena, the foxy Lunar Exalted, gets very turned on when Racer, a fellow Lunar, starts stroking her ears. Which Secret makes a note of...
- The D'Bo sisters from Our Home Planet are somewhat of an odd example: Their antennae secrete a protein, that, simply said, at one point causes Rika's finger to have an orgasm. It hasn't been shown, but given that the antennae are said to be the most sensitive parts of their biology and that they're reproductive organs, fiddling with them should have this effect.
- In TwoKinds, Basitin ears are very sensitive and, as Keith later confesses to Natani, to rub someone's ear is an intimate gesture for their society. Later Raine seems to have a sensitive tail.
- For Uryuom in El Goonish Shive empathy / limited telepathy does most of the job (they are androgynous, anyway). It's far from being limited to their own species and this property is inheritable. The genetic lottery leaves some Half Human Hybrids without the human form of attraction and others with a combination of both.
- Dangerously Chloe. Succubi horns are apparently quite sensitive, though that's Pandora masquerading as Chloe. Chloe's horns are much larger.
- For centaurs in Hotblood!, the horse chest, withers, where their (human) hips would be, and backs/shoulders/necks are erogenous/sensitive.
- In Drowtales, Ariel gets, ahem, considerable pleasure out of her hair being combed, leading to some fans to speculate this trope being in play. Ariel, after all, is a Voluntary Shapeshifter who can turn her hair prehensile at will. It would only take a small extrapolation for it to be sensitive as well.
- Troll horns in Homestuck are implied to be erogenous zones due to some dialouge between Gamzee Makara and Karkat Vantas. Naturally, the fandom went nuts with it.
- Cosmos Eternal:
- The Fellpool race (no relation to Star Ocean) have prehensile furry monkey-like tails that keep them balanced when moving, and give them innate skill with acrobatics, and is a heavy erogenous zone. Stroking it can make a Fellpool purr like a cat, heavy stroking can make them sexually aroused. Light nibbling, licking, and other acts can make them orgasm. The main character at one point strips down because of how hot the arousal is making her (much to her crew's mixed reactions). And this affects Fellpools of all genders, but only applies when someone else rubs their tail. On the opposite scale, damage to the tail can be so unbearable that a Fellpool can pass out. Getting their tail cut off has even made some Fellpool who aren't combat-trained die from the pain.
- Featherfolk (also no relation to Star Ocean) with their wings. The downside, however, is that their wings are so goddamn sensitive that just grabbing one can make them cry out in agony. Plucking even a single feather is painful enough to make them pass out or empty their bowels. Serenity apparently had her rare golden feathers plucked by slavers, which is noted in that her wings have some patches with no feathers. It's explicitly stated that, theoretically, a Featherfolk could feel pleasure from their wings' sensitivity. But their sensitivity is so great that few things can tough them light enough to cause pleasure without crossing into pain. Serenity is noted as enjoying light breezes, it seems... Hmm...
- Chimeras, animal-human hybrids, get this treatment with their ears and tails.
- For Shirelings in Tales of MU, it's strongly implied to be the feet.
- In Gargoyles, Gargoyles stroke their mate's hair instead of perhaps, kissing. Gets a tad awkward when human Elisa Maza accidently touches gargoyle Goliath 's hair.
- Spoofed in a Robot Chicken short; a character wishes for unicorns to be real, after which one appears at his window and takes him away to have "fun adventures"... which include stripping down and polishing his "magic horn".