open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Chintsubu has high school boys with magical talking penises.
- How about the plot to the manga My Balls, where the main character who through public urination ended up getting a powerful demon trapped in his ...Well Title Drop. Cue wild hijinks to get that bringer of the end times back.
- Pom Poko has anthropomorphic tanuki who can use their scrotums as weapons or furniture. In a kids' cartoon.
- In Puni Puni Poemi, there are a couple of weirdos who use their testicles as weapons.
- Muscle from Zettai Karen Children has the Esper ability to turn people to stone with a blast from his crotch.
- In the first five minutes of Biohazard a woman's breast grows teeth and eats the hand of the man she's having sex with. It got worse.
- In Blade Play, Kansuke's penis is capable of purifying demons of their magic.
- In Empowered, there is the hero Phallik. After he dies, it is revealed that his trademark weapon (the Phallospear, which looks and handles just like a spear) is in fact his penis, which got transformed when he got his powers. Emp is not amused to hear this - particularly because when he was alive Phallik kept slapping her on the ass with it.
- Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose: You have to get out of here! Your vagina is haunted!
- In Freshmen, One of the main characters, Long Dong, has a fifteen foot long indestructible penis as his superpower.
- From Young Justice, Might Endowed. She was an archaeologist named Nina Dowd who discovered an artifact that made her so busty that she can hypnotize people...but, as a weakness, she can't stand unassisted.
- Thirty Hs: GROINSAWS.
Films — Live-Action
- Austin Powers: In the first film, there were female robots whose breasts fired off bullets. In the second, his wife turned out to be one of those and was immune to him acting sexy. He could destroy them by acting sexier.
- 1977 film Chatterbox. Penny has a talking vagina.
- The 1975 film Pussy Talk also counts.
- This is played with in Good Luck Chuck, as it's never really outright stated that the "curse" is real, but the women who date Chuck believe that his genitals are the key to them finding their future husbands.
- In The Specials, it is revealed that one of their old allies' "stretchy power" wasn't just a weird piece of flesh, but his scrotum, threaded up through a hole in the chest of his costume to disguise this for PR reasons.
- Teeth: Dawn has teeth in her vagina, just in case men try to rape her... which seems to be everyone.
- One of the engineers in Tokyo Gore Police has a gigantic penis cannon.
- A man asks a Golden Fish to make him urinate champagne. After a few days of using this special power with his wife, the man decides to tell her she can’t drink it anymore. She asks him why, and he says, ‘From now on, you drink from the bottle!’
- In American Gods there was a Goddess in Las Vegas who could literally swallow people up into her vagina...
- In both the Anita Blake and the Merry Gentry Series, having sex with the protagonist gives other preternaturals/fae magic abilities. (For Anita Blake especially, she has a nickname among the fandom: Magical Doom Crotch).
- Wild Cards:
- In the novels, Water Lily can cure the Wild Card virus by having sex with an infectee.
- Wild Cards also has Fortunato, whose semen can raise the dead.
- The assassin Roulette can poison people with her vaginal secretions during sex if and only if she wants them to die.
- Round the Twist: The episode Whirly Willy has Bronson's penis act as a rotor powerful enough to propel him through water at high speeds after swallowing a rare fish.
- Community has Pierce who (according to him) isn't sterile. He just has a condition known as hyper-virility which causes his sperm to shoot straight through a woman's eggs, thus destroying them.
- In one episode of Scrubs, Elliot thinks she has "magic breasts" after her teenage patient's condition improves after she flashes her breasts to him and a coma patient's heart rate goes up when she does the same thing to him. At the end, she tries to do the same thing to a patient who is flatlining, but it doesn't work and she just embarrasses herself.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Faith boasts to Spike of the impressive sexual endurance of a Slayer in "Who Are You?"
"I could have anything. Anyone. Even you, Spike. I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more."
- Dragon Boy Suede's "I Heal with my Steel." Apparently he can bring women back to life with his penis.
- The song "Detatchable Penis" probably qualifies.
- One of the powers fomori can have in Werewolf: The Apocalypse is called Savage Genitalia. It allows them to use their reproductive organs as weapons. Spikes, poison, and teeth are among the possibilities.
- In Eternal Knights, the captured and shackled Kathryn tells her captor that she can use her magic ring to form metal wherever it is needed — her vagina, in this case. She makes it clear she has previously used this ability to chop a choke pear in half — warning him away from thoughts of sexual assault, should he have any.
- In Spinnerette, it's mentioned that a superheroine named Ms. Venus gets her superpowers from her Venusian bosom (specifically, she was a scientist who got powers from an alien artifact found on Venus). She got sued for her outfit looking too much like Power Girl's. She changed her name to Super MILF, and got an even more cleavage-y outfit, claiming that she needed it to cool the heat radiated from her Venusian bust.
- In Super Stupor, Mind's Eye has the power to make anyone tell the complete truth—even if they're Mind Controlled—but has to have his penis inside them for it to work. Since very few supervillains would consent to this ("You'd be unpleasantly surprised who does") he keeps it secret and won't use it unless it's a near-apocalyptic event.
Gigafyte: Uh, wait. How did you even find out you had this power?
Finster: Oh my gosh! This is the best divorce story ever!
- Bad Biology, which also features a woman who has seven clitorises in her vagina, which cause the men she's with to die from fatigue (or something).
- One-eyed Monster, which stars Ron Jeremy as a porn star named Ron, whose penis is posesses by an alien force, and detaches itself from his body.
- Roundhouse kicks aside, Chuck Norris is so manly there are no survivors if he walks down the street with his fly open.
- And Hawaiian legend has one of the goddesses able to detach her vagina, which flies about at night, while on fire!
- Kokopelli, the mythological figure, has a wang that he will hide in beds of reeds, then use to impregnate unsuspecting women who stand too near the water.
- A male Argonaut (a type of octopus) has a penis (actually a modified arm) that detaches itself, has its own spiral tail, and guides itself toward the female.