Here is a list of the characters of Eclipse.
The main character of the story, Alice Sitchri is a gorgeous, yet unearthly Succubus notorious for her mischievous nature and mysterious Dark and Troubled Past. She traverses across realm after realm, in search for something (or someone) from her past that she isn't ready to let go of just yet. Along the way, she meets a myriad of other characters, with a myriad of goals and motives, in her quest to reconnect with her past.
- The Anti-Christ: A lot of people see her as the closest thing to the Devil, if not the Devil herself.
- Anti-Heroine: Believe us. There is more than enough reasoning for everyone to be frightened of her.
- Apocalypse Maiden: Her name is derived from Alysetchri, which is a fictional word that literally translates to "Maiden of the Apocalypse."
- Berserk Button: Do not badmouth the memory of her family. Ever.
- Ax-Crazy: Bloodthirsty, sadistic, willing to commit torture...
- Bi the Way: She's hopped in bed with several men, for sure, and loves perving on men she finds sexy, but she likes pointing out how she's always prepared for some female company (ala no cloth on either of her two middle fingers), and flat-out states that she doesn't just swing one way.
- Boobs of Steel: Probably has the best rack of the bunch, and is easily one of the best warriors all the same.
- Break Them by Talking: She loves taking someone's flaws and using it as fuel to break their resolve.
- Casual Kink: Her dome has an entire section of lingerie, S&M outfits, BDSM tools...
- Casting a Shadow: One of her signature abilities is to mold weapons (among other things) from shadows, or make shadows into weapons, or protrude shadows from her body, or make creatures out of shadows from her body (like the tendrils), and so forth.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: She's very willing to perform exceedingly slow sequences of physical torment towards her opponents, as Nyurei Arihiku found out the hard way.
- Combat Pragmatist: If she finds an advantage in a fight, she will take it, regardless of the ethics or lethality.Alice: Even if you're stronger, you shouldn't fight fairly.
- Combat Tentacles: Other than the tendrils on her triceps, she can manifest actual tentacles from darkness (including her own body).
- Commissar Cap: Mhm. Probably meant to evoke some BDSM vibes.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: Ahem, she very much enjoys having it ride high, whether outside of a fight or inside of it.
- Dark Action Girl: The most overt one by far and large.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Well, while "evil" may be stretching it, she's not entirely "nice" either.
- The Dreaded: Untold billions are utterly terrified of her.
- Dude, She's Like, in a Coma!: Gender inverted, although mostly downplayed. When Jameis was asleep, she responded by running her finger on his abs, lowering her torso above his own, removing the blanket from his body, leaning her face closer to his, and allowing her breath to caress his skin. Ramona responds by kicking her off the bed. Since Alice never chose to straddle his waist or remove her mask, it's likely she was only, ahem, "inspecting" a fine young specimen for later dining.
- Expy: Word of God is that, physically, she's based off the Succubus from Vindictus.
- The Gadfly: Hoho, she loves making people feel awkward/uncomfortable and enjoys coyly messing with them in whatever way she wants.
- Genki Girl: She's cheerful, outgoing, playful, and mischievous.
- Gray Eyes: Although she subverts the general personality expected from one with gray eyes.
- Hellish Pupils: She has slitted pupils, the only one with such a thing, actually.
- Horny Devil: She's described as a Succubus (and a She-Devil for that matter), and she definitely has the attitude.
- Humanoid Abomination: Erm... Alice is not your typical Succubus, let's just say. She has long, independent-thinking tendrils protruding from her arms, Hellish Pupils, gray eyes that turn amber and red, deathly pale skin, smoke-like darkness manifesting from her shadow-like clothes, razor-sharp fangs beneath her mask, a tornado-like whirlwind of smoke and shadows that can engulf an entire city, a Pocket Dimension kind of body that absorbs souls within herself, pieces of her body that she uses to create an entire dome, and the ability to indoctrinate people without needing to try. Various characters have suggested that this is the form she ALLOWS other people perceive of her, the form she's attempting to keep as humanoid as possible, or a form that is a self-imposed restraint keeping something even more abstract from popping out. She is the only distinctly human-ish being who doesn't utilize a Battle Aura at all; rather than being a human who has a really fancy way of manifesting her innate energy in fantastical ways (ala Aura), Alice simply doesn't. All of the shadows and smoke and darkness are not a manifestation of her energy, that's simply how she is, and as long as there is darkness, she will continue existing, even if that darkness is completely separate from her body. All of this is on her good side.
- I Have Many Names: Overlaps with Red Baron, as many call her anywhere between Maiden of the Apocalypse, Empress of the Abyss, Nemesis, Abomination, She-Devil, Monster, Succubus, Shadow Queen, and Goddess of Darkness.
- Lonely at the Top: Being one of the strongest characters in the series, with damn-near impunity whenever she wants to be mischievous (given how powerful she is, after all), clearly doesn't lead to a happy life. She lives in a fantastically designed dome that
- Lovable Sex Maniac: She's flirtatious, likes to tease and feel up people of either gender, cracks a lot of sex-related jokes, occasionally asks for participation in threesomes, nonchalantly inquires about peoples' sex lives, and in general acts like a pervy horndog. And it's very endearing.
- Lovecraftian Superpower: Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
- Mood-Swinger: Very frequently switches from solemn to ecstatic or from happy to angry (among other things) at her own whim. Ramona calls her out on it in chapter nine.
- More Than Mind Control: Whenever her eyes turn amber, that means she's influencing the people around her to go against their very nature if it meant pleasing her. This is called Indoctrination, and it can be done unconsciously.
- Ms. Fanservice: A lot of generous time is taken to describe her figure in loving detail.
- Pay Evil unto Evil: Seems to be her MO.
- Perky Goth: Despite looking like some strange merge between catholic school girl and a Nazi officer, she's a rather outgoing young woman.
- Pocket Dimension: Kahranna explains that Alice is capable of absorb souls within her body, which is itself actually described as a Pocket Dimension.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When she gets her Berserk Button pressed, her eyes switch from gray to red.
- Red Right Hand: She has two tendrils sprouting from her triceps, among other things.
- Statuesque Stunner: This gorgeous young lady is six foot four.
- Then Let Me Be Evil: She does nothing to even attempt to change people's general opinion of her.
- The Tease: Towards men and women alike.
- Trash Talk: Very frequently, as a way to irritate her opponents.
- Zettai Ryouiki: She wears heeled boots that stop just above her knees and really nice-looking pantyhose underneath her skirt.
The mother of Kyrie and Ramona; wife to Krios and Canton; matriarch of the House of Dreyvor; and a Senator in the Cessair government.
- Badass Longcoat: Well, it's a mantle, at least.
- Deadpan Snarker: She's very quick-witty, in a dry and sardonic way, particularly in her first appearance (and mostly towards people she dislikes).
- Hidden Depths: She is not happy that she couldn't cry when Canton was killed, because she admits that she can't ever replace Krios, her first husband.
- In the Hood: She wears a dirty green hood.
- Landslide Election: With 62 percent of the vote, Freesia was elected Chancellor of Amestris in chapter 23.
- The Stoic: She very rarely emotes, as expected of a politician.
- Vague Age: She's described as relatively "youthful" despite being one of the co-founders of Amestris (a fully established city-state with its own society and governmental structure). She was a Senator 15 years before the story begins, yet the only change is that she had butch hair.
Freesia's second husband and Ramona's biological father. He is an assistant to his senator of a wife, and Kyrie is not a fan.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: He gets his neck snapped when Stossuhl punches him in chapter eight. The following chapter reveals that he was killed. That was... quick.
- Hidden Depths: His overprotective nature stems from his belief in providing security for his family. He thinks he's doing what's right for the heiress of the family.
- Overprotective Dad: He really hates how Kyrie keeps running off into the Asylum, so he always finds ways to restrict her freedom. She doesn't like it, and he comes across as overbearing.
- Replacement Goldfish: He's Freesia's second husband, supplanting Krios. She never loved him as much as Krios.
A dark-skinned, red-haired young woman who debuts in the first chapter as a patron in a nightclub. She befriends the main character, backs her up in a bar fight, and briefly gets her involved in Dreyvor family issues.
- Bare Your Midriff: Kyrie wears an orange crop top that exposes her stomach.
- Battle Aura: She emits a red glow around her body when she charges at Escou Draldoch at the end of chapter two.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: Literally called that, actually.
- Demoted to Extra: She was effectively the Deuteragonist for the first eleven or so chapters, but once Nyurei attacks, Kyrie's lost a lot of her screen time.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Downplayed. She gets drunk with one gulp, and generally acts like a goofball as a result.
- Luminescent Blush: Very frequently gets flustered, usually whenever Alice teases her.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Well, she wears dark blue mid-rise cut-off shorts.
- Zettai Ryouiki: She has red and black stockings plus the short combo.
A tawny-skinned werewolf who's a resident of the Asylum. He is Kyrie's handsome boyfriend, an acquaintence of Caelya Vegulf, and one of Alice's fuck buddies.
- Audience Surrogate: In his first appearance, his lack of knowledge of the human world allowed Caelya to drop some exposition over the Balance of Power among Aura Users.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: He wears sports sleeves over his left arm and right leg. None on the others.
- He's Got Legs: Subverted, surprisingly. He only wears a pair of torn sky blue denim boxer shorts below the waist (not like he wears that much above the waist either), but there hasn't been much emphasis on it.
- Mr. Fanservice: He only wears boxer shorts, he has a well-built eight-pack, he has an exotic skin tone, his upper crotch lines are exposed due to his low-cut boxer shorts, and he's in a perpetual Walking Shirtless Scene. Ahem, Kyrie and Alice have good taste.
- Official Couple: With Kyrie.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: He has translucent eyes, white fur around his wrists and ankles, and an otherwise perfectly human form. Which implies he can switch between his man and wolf forms.
- Stripperific: A rare male version. See above and below to see why.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He wears an opened, sleeveless dark gray pea coat, which exposes his eight-pack at all times.
Kyrie's half-sister and Canton's biological daughter.
- Berserker Tears: Breaks out a pair when she sees her sister and father lose to Eighinn Stossuhl in chapter eight.
- Girlish Pigtails: A variant. She wears beads on her pigtails, which are styled downward on either side of her cheeks.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's pretty grouchy and violent (although mostly Played for Laughs), particularly with Alice involved, but she's still a loyal and caring sister at the end of the day
- More Than Mind Control: When Alice's eyes turned amber, Ramona - someone who defended Canton's overprotective tendencies - is indoctrinated into turning on her biological father. Alice addresses it in chapter eleven.
- Official Couple: With Jameis.
- Perpetual Frowner: She very rarely deviates from her annoyed scowl.
- Super Strength: She knocked Jameis out on one hit when he tried to flirt with Alice. And had to carry his OWN super-strong body on her back as a result.
A vampire boy initially introduced sleeping on Ramona's bed. To the surprise of no one, he's Ramona's boyfriend.
- Big Damn Heroes: Right as Stossuhl was about to kill Ramona, Jameis steps in. Doesn't last for very long, however.
- Bishōnen: He's said to have a handsome, slightly effeminate face.
- The Charmer: When he wakes up in chapter six, he greets the main character via I Kiss Your Hand.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He wolf-whistled at Alice's attractive figure, and he's very interested in jumping her bones, but his first act was to drop on one knee and kiss her hand politely.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: He's fairly even-tempered and enjoys a good fuck outside of a relationship, though he remains a loyal boyfriend.
- I Kiss Your Hand: To Alice, much to Ramona's annoyance.
- Mr. Fanservice: He never shows up without a shirt and his body is toned enough that Alice is interested in jumping his bones. Mhm.
- Official Couple: With Ramona.
- Super Strength: He laid the smack down on Eighinn Stossuhl fairly effortlessly.
- Unkempt Beauty: His reddish-brown hair is described as messy and disheveled. The text explains that he looks better that way.
- Unstoppable Rage: When Ramona was defeated, Jameis absolutely wails on Stossuhl via literally beating him to a pulp.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He was described as shirtless when he was first introduced. Since then, he has yet to be described as wearing, well, anything over his torso.
The founder of Skuurnur and the Freiherr of its navy, Eighinn Stossuhl is a boorish, Trigger Happy thug notorious for his extreme Anti-Aura and Anti-Alice stance; even among his fellow Freiherrs. He is the architect of Skuurnur's Crest, the set of laws written by the Freiherrs regarding how they should run Skuurnur.
- Arm Cannon: The entirety of his left arm is modeled after a bazooka (at first), then Caulhyr changes it so he can switch back to a hand every once in a while.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He's technically the same rank as the other five Freiherrs, but he's best qualified for it since he's the founder of Skuurnur and the architect of its pseudo-laws.
- Badass Creed: Combined with a Badass Boast in the end. As he's saying it, he's pushing his body through the length of Ramona's stakes without using his hands.Stossuhl: "I am the vanguard of Skuurnur's Crest. I am the sword that carves through flesh. I am the arrow that pins arms to shields. I am the bullet that fractures steel. I am the Freiherr, AND I NEVER LOSE!"
- Bad Boss: He's very indiscriminate regarding his soldiers. He destroyed an entire platoon when they were taking too long to get through a maze; crushed the neck of one of his injured troops; obliterated the torso of another injured marine for grabbing his ankle and stopping him from running to the Dreyvor family compound; choked a messenger for telling him bad news while ordering him to speak up; pushed the skull of a soldier offering help because "Real men never disarm themselves"; and personally slaughtered at least a dozen of his own bodyguards while performing a Public Execution.
- Cyborg: Apart from (presumably) his brainwaves, his eyes are the only organic pieces remaining on his body. He eventually loses those eyes in a fight.
- Disproportionate Retribution: His default reaction is to provide excessive force over pretty minor things. In his first appearance, he threatened to attack a country if they didn't hand over the main character. Once said main character leaves peacefully, he attacks them anyway, in a battle that destroyed its infrastructure and killed 86, 492 people. In that same battle, when he gets hit by a sniper, Stossuhl responds by destroying an entire building; he admitted that the sniper probably wasn't there anyway. His way of firing a warning shot includes destroying an entire building filled with people, and burning them into a mesh of dry, organic rock.
- Eye Scream: Draldoch succeeds in exploding all three of his eyes in chapter 22.
- Hate Sink: Unlike his more pragmatic colleagues, Stossuhl is Stupid Evil through and through. He really only exists to piss the characters off while he disrupts the Balance of Power needlessly.
- Implacable Man: His inability to feel pain allows him to tank horrifying levels of damage and continue fighting through it.
- Insane Admiral: As the head of Skuurnur's navy and marine corps, Stossuhl's fanatical Anti-Aura sentiment, ceaseless arrogance, and relentless belief in force being the best answer all continuously disrupt the ever-fragile Balance of Power in Eclipse.
- Insane Troll Logic: When a soldier reported that the Dreyvor family escaped, he chokes said soldier and demands to know where they went... while he's still choking the soldier.
- He deliberately imposed an incredibly harsh, even impossible schedule for one of Skuurnur's collaborators - Escou Draldoch. As part of the deal, Draldoch would apprehend 100 Aura Users every week and send them to Skuurnur; other communities in Draldoch's continent would do the same, as Draldoch is a well-known Aura shaman. Draldoch, knowing he could never follow the schedule, deliberately sent only one sect of Aura Users (those who use Empathic Weapon) and ignored the other sects. As a shaman, community leader, bouncer, and bartender, he had no way of finding that much time for the schedule, but Stossuhl claims "it is a fair schedule, " and annihilated Draldoch's entire village anyway.
- Jerkass: He's the most thoroughly unlikable son of a bitch (so far) among Skuurnur.
- Magma Man: His (second) Arm Cannon utilizes reddish black magma that morphs people into dry, ashy, organic rock.
- Make an Example of Them: As a warning to all those who help the main character, Stossuhl publicly executed close to a hundred prisoners of war (and his own bodyguards) by unleashing a stream of magma that morphed them into a mesh of dry, organic rock.
- Might Makes Right: In his own words, "Might is the answer; I forgot the question."
- Public Execution: Eighty two prisoners (and his own bodyguards) were killed by this man, in front of international television, and on the same balcony that he and his fellow Freiherren were standing on.
- Rage Quit: When he's told that his targets left Cessair, he responds by ordering the complete decimation of Cessair. When Siggueir calls him out on it, Stossuhl continues the shelling out of spite.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: Very frequently. It can be rather jarring to see a normally stoic soldier just go fuckin' bonkers with no warning.
- Stupid Evil: Many of his more vicious acts are not only incredibly counterproductive, they're also incredibly stupid because of how much he harms Skuurnur's public relations (not that it was ever popular per se, but it wasn't until Stossuhl began his dick-wagging that the Primarchs started discussing open war).
- Token Evil Teammate: While the other Freiherren are far from pleasant figures, Stossuhl is easily the most destructive of the bunch.
- Trigger Happy: The reason he causes so many problems in the story.
Skuurnur's intelligence director and one of the six Freiherrs. Analytical and mysterious, Osciteck shares the same Anti-Aura and Anti-Alice stance as any other Freiherr, but he goes about it in a much more pragmatic way.
- Anti-Villain: While he was initially supportive of Stossuhl's hardline stances (in order to consolidate support against a certain Succubus), he quickly comes to the conclusion that Stossuhl is far too extreme for his tastes.
- Complexity Addiction: Caulhyr calls him out on his penchant for long term planning over direct and needed action in chapter 25. Osciteck concedes, though, and follows his colleague's suggestion.
- Evil Genius: He's their intelligence director, and their best strategist.
- Monstrous Humanoid: He has split legs with silver wings at the sides and three black rods trailing down to his feet. This in spite of the fact that he's supposed to look like a knight.
- Pragmatic Villainy: What separates him from Stossuhl is that, while they share the same basic agreements, Osciteck goes about it in a much more calculated way, and one where he causes as little outrage as possible in order to muster broader support for his policies. For example, he captured a bunch of Freesia's spies, but rather than torture them for information, he said he chose to make their lives as comfortable as possible in order to get them to talk. Then those same spies get killed along with the Cessair prisoners by Stossuhl, which is what causes Osciteck to turn on Stossuhl as a result.
This is Skuurnur's go-to diplomat, noted for brokering deals with his neighbors and his frequent outrage at the extremism of his colleagues.
- Anti-Villain: Easily the least destructive of the Freiherrs, but still a member of a morally dubious organization.
- Enemy Mine: He offers as much to Hasidic towards the end of chapter 24. Despite being enemies, neither are interested in war, so Siggueir offers to kill off the Exarchs in Ream (who're illegitimate leaders due to Exarchs being warlords) in exchange for reinstalling her as Administrator. She reluctantly agrees.
- Monstrous Humanoid: He has spiked pauldrons that turn into tentacles and a gaping maw encompassing his stomach.
- Slave to PR: In the eyes of some of his colleagues, at least.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: He agreed to transfer War Refugees to Hasidic's fleet, although mostly out of Pragmatic Villainy.
The resident Mad Scientist, who's rather flamboyant yet amoral.
- Cthulhumanoid: He has tentacle-shaped fingers, and a hounskull that resembles a squid.
- Evil Genius: He's the man behind the creation of the Cullivers, due to his experiments on Aura Users.
- Large and in Charge: He stands at an imposing eight foot two, to go along with his authority as a Freiherr.
- Mad Scientist: Seems to be his schtick. He's heavily implied to be a participator of human experimentation on Aura Users.
- Monstrous Humanoid: He's unnaturally large, tentacle-like fingers, and legs that are split open and spider-like.
The man behind Skuurnur's war machine, from weapons and armor to vehicles and artillery.
- Deadpan Snarker: He's pretty sardonic towards his colleagues.
- Evil Genius: As mentioned above, he's the manufacturer of Skuurnur's war machine.
- Fat and Skinny: The Skinny to Brogguhn's Fat.
- Gun Nut: He knows a lot about weaponry, which is how he deduces that someone was using football-shaped nuclear warheads to destroy Hasidic's refugee fleet.
- Hidden Depths: Despite being a character who seems to enjoy instigating shit with his colleagues, he's often the first to bust in to stop a fight (usually having to restrain Brogguhn).
- Monstrous Humanoid: He has forearms modeled after crossbows and four slender tubes connected his torso with his waist. Yet he still breathes. He is... not exactly human.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: He was the one who outfitted Stossuhl's left arm into a magma-throwing Arm Cannon.
Commander of the Army and the most recently added Freiherr. Ayew Brogguhn is something of a machismo, but unlike most, he seems to hold respect for women.
- Acrofatic: He's described as short and fat, but he's incredibly agile nonetheless.
- Fat and Skinny: The Fat to Caulhyr's Skinny.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He's very easy to annoy, which leads to Caulhyr having to physically restrain him.
- Monstrous Humanoid: He has meat mallets for hands and an ovular body that is
- Stout Strength: Even without his Culliver enhancements, he's pretty damn tough.
The Primarch of the Asylum, an Outlaw Town renovated into a metropolitan marvel. Sakkel is a peach-pale Goth girl with purple eyes and a Dominatrix outfit, who has taken an interest in the main character.
- Absolute Cleavage: She has a bodice modified to have strings connecting it together, which reveals the top and central sections of her boobs.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: her philosophy, which she more than definitely lives up to, as she's the Primarch of an Outlaw Town.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: No panties? With a skirt that's high above the knees? While striking your enemies in public areas? No problem for her.
- Dominatrix: Gives off heavy vibes of one.
- Going Commando: As Reighzer can attest, Sakkel isn't wearing anything over her nether regions. Ahem, sweet.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Her second appearance has her sipping some booze down her throat pretty heartily.
- Hidden Depths: There are heavy implications that she used to be Cassady Horntail, a former friend of the main character.
- Insistent Terminology: She prefers "Master," not "Mistress." Although this is justified, as the former is the masculine form of the latter, and Sakkel is quite the tomboy.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Well, she certainly has something of a dragon motif in general.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's abrasive, somewhat authoritarian, temperamental, and kinda crazy.
- Polyamory: She has a fiance, Cyel, and a servant (Reighzer), both of whom bang her seemingly regularly and with no issues regarding it.
- Ms. Fanservice: Holy hell yes, which ties to her Dominatrix theme.
- Power Tattoo: She's (seemingly) an Evoker, which means this is how she activates her Battle Aura. Her tattoo takes the form of two dragon heads on both her arms.
- Stocking Filler: Fishnets are wrapped around her legs, and she has a garter belt (complete with the straps) underneath her skirt.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Fishnets with a skirt and garter belt combo.
A maroon-skinned demon under the service of Sakkel Vislyr, publicly and privately.
- Badass Longcoat: The back of his bolero jacket is modified into coat-tails.
- Empathic Weapon: He has a Destrier, which takes the form of an over-sized flanged mace.
- Exotic Eye Designs: He has ovular eyes placed horizontally. The pupils were horizontal as well, and the irises were colored yellow.
- Mr. Fanservice: Something that Sakkel more than likely enforces, honestly, since she's his master.
- Oh, Crap!: His reaction to see Nyurei Arihiku?Reighzer: "THIS IS OUR CUE TO LEAVE!!!"
- Our Demons Are Different: He's technically a ghoul, in that he's not sufficiently humanoid enough to be considered a demon (since he has maroon skin). Also has slightly sentient coat-tails that he can transfer to his hands and use to open the gateway to Morrikou (the city for demons in Nether).
- Pretty Boy: Described as handsome, with a smooth and sleek face, but not effeminate.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: His six-pack doesn't have any cloth over it, which gives off this effect.
- Stripperific: Another rare male example, as he wears a bolero jacket, dark gray stripes wrapped around his body... and nothing else.
Sakkel's fiance and an elf bartender for the Drunken Dragon.
- Bishōnen: He's described with a handsome and sleek face.
- The Comically Serious: He keeps a calm, blank, yet clearly nervous face when our favorite Succubus decides to push him up against her boobs.
- Mr. Fanservice: Mhm, and again, more than likely something Sakkel enforces.
- Official Couple: Well, he is Sakkel's fiance, but she has several escapades with Reighzer, and Cyel doesn't seem to care.
- Pointy Ears: Comes with being an elf.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He's only wearing leather pants, so his smooth eight-pack is revealed for all to see.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Navy blue, specifically.
A witch who owns a grimoire shop called Covenant in the Asylum. Intimately knowledgeable in magic, elements, and crystals, Caelya is an associate of Sakkel Vislyr, and she helps the latter in her pursuit of the main character.
- Absolute Cleavage: She wore a blue vest opened at the middle, which reveals her bosom.
- Batman Gambit: She knows demons can't sense Auras from anyone who isn't human, so when Nyurei attacked her, she slumped over the counter and played dead; fully knowing that Nyurei couldn't tell if she was dead or alive. It worked.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: She has a blue miniskirt with a red outline, though she has yet to fight in it.
- Hot Witch: Definitely. Read the tropes above and below to see why.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Nyurei carved a scar diagonally running down her nose. She said it was right after he realized that her Idolayi was meant to screw him over, and she slumped over the counter as a way to play dead.
- Guile Hero: She says she intentionally granted Idolayi as a way to impede Nyurei in a fight with Alice. It succeeded, as while it served as a legit shield from Alice's darkness, that was the only positive thing it did for him. He was unable to use any of his abilities, it was very easy to destroy, the darkness harmed his exposed skin, and it made him far too angry to care about anything other than Attack! Attack! Attack!. Nyurei was still forced to go through it with anyway, as it was still the only defense he had against darkness. Fairly brilliant move by Caelya.
- Ms. Exposition: She explains the power level dynamics between Primarchs, Exarchs, and Praetors to Avril in chapter 21. She says her interest in human politics comes from her fiance being interested in humans in general, whereas Avril - as a werewolf - never found a need for it, and thus needed to be told how it's like.
- Multicolored Hair: She has bright pink roots in her greenish-blonde hair.
- Not Quite Dead: She was struck in the face by one of Nyurei's claws towards the end of chapter 13. She reappears with a scar in chapter 21.
- Power Crystal: Her store has a ton of crystals on display, and Nyurei comes to her so he could figure out how to repel the crystal bricks in Alice's dome.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Boots + miniskirt combo.