- In "Final Fantasy Thief steals wallet", the party makes fun of the contents in Chaos's wallet to the point that Chaos runs away crying.
- Dracula being a masochist in Castlevania S&M.Dracula: Okay, so the safety word is Alucard!
- In "Dr. Light's Gift To Mega Man X", Dr. Light ends up being Amazingly Embarrassing Parents by making X wear a Homemade Sweater from Hell. X doesn't want to wear it because he's afraid the mavericks will laugh at him.
- All the reactions in "The Pokemon Most Disappointed With Their Evolutions"
- The first one brings Dugtrio, which is just a Diglett getting put together with two mean Diglett.
- Abra is annoyed that all he got was a spoon. He then warns against the possibility of getting a second spoon in his next evolution, and sure enough, that's what Alakazam gets.
- This also launches a Running Gag about Shuckle trying to evolve. In the first one, he's grabbed by a couple Diglett who are going to harvest his organs.
- In the second, Cubone gets ornery as Marowak, because his mom's skull has fused to his head.
- Slowpoke freaks out, since Slowbro is just a shell chewing on its tail.
- The two heads of Doduo get more annoyed when joined by a third head as Dodrio.
- Buneary wanted to become strong, but is sad that she instead became "sexy".
- The shell on Slowbro ends up chewing on Shuckle.
- In the third one, Zubat hates not having eyes. When it evolves into Golbat, it's annoyed by its gaping mouth.
- In the fourth one, Eevee gets angry when it evolves into a Sylveon.Eevee: Wow, I can become nearly anything! The future is limitless for Eevee!
Sylveon: WHAT IN THE LIVING SHIT, BRO?! I COULD'VE BEEN AN ELECTRIC FOX! BUT YOU TURNED ME INTO A PINK RIBBON DOG?! Great. Great. I'm the breast cancer dog now.
- And then there's Remoraid becoming Octillery.Octillery: I must have done something terrible to deserve this.
- Shuckle's ghost tries to console a Haunter (who was freaked out by its evolution from Gastly, and wanted to move on instead), then gets grabbed by a fiery fist and Dragged Off to Hell.Shuckle: Oh boy, I'm a Fire-Ghost! Yeah!
- And then there's Remoraid becoming Octillery.
- And the fifth one...Probopass: Great. I look like Groucho Marx f---ed a bag of concrete.
Abra: Wait! I have to show you my DeviantArt page. It's tasteful.
- Gardevoir complains it became a waifu. And a creepy Abra asks to smell its Poké Ball.
Caption: It's not...
- Caterpie and Weedle evolve into Metapod and Kakuna, then get abandoned in the PC Box. Metapod calls it "actual Hell".
- "Speaking of actual hell..." It shows Shuckle in Hell. It thinks it's a new region, and the Devil is its new trainer.
- In the sixth one, Shuckle earns reincarnation. Wanting a form with "lots of evolutions", Arceus (whom he confuses with Satan) turns him into a Ditto. After a deep Kirk Summation about Pokémon treasuring their evolutions, he promptly turns back into a Shuckle, and the Diglett come back to harvest his kidneys.
- The first one brings Dugtrio, which is just a Diglett getting put together with two mean Diglett.
- "Robotnik Breaks Down" has Robotnik's Emerald Hill Zone mecha blow a tire. Robotnik has to repair it, complete with Plumber's Crack. He also confuses Tails for Sonic's girlfriend.
- "Ahhh, the Mario Brothers...OH NO IT'S WOLVES"
- Yoshi bites back in If Yoshi and Mario Switched Places. The most hilarious part is Mario's Oh, Crap! reaction when Yoshi makes him approach a tall cliff... and Yoshi's reaction when he survives the fall.
- All of the segment on why Yoshi isn't allowed in the castle, including Yoshi finally getting a chance to go in Bowser's castle only to immediately poop inside.Mario: You want to be real? I hatched you like-a five minutes ago. You aren't even house trained yet! I'm the one who has to pay when you make a-Luigi on the carpet!
Yoshi: Oh, well excuse me for-*pauses* A Luigi?
Mario: You know, Number Two.
Yoshi: Oh. Well excuse me for having to go to the bathroom every now and then after you make me eat a *bleep*ing sentient cactus!
Mario: Oh, okay, now it's-a my fault for-a feeding you.
Yoshi: No, it's your fault for being an idiot who can't keep his girlfriend safe for two seconds, you fat goombah. Goombah as the italian slur, not the little mushroom bad guy.
- Bowser shows how useless Bullet Bills are compared to, say, a REAL gun.
- All the cartoons with the video game characters meeting with their agent. One of the best is with Gex, whom the agent doesn't recognize and suggests he becomes a Pokémon.
- The Worst Real Life Jobs To Have in the Pokemon Universe has a guy trying to do landscaping with a lawn mower and running into wild Pokemon, a fitness gym being attacked by a trainer, a guy walking his Entei, Raikou, and Suicune losing control when they growl at a Vulpix, and a team of indoor cyclists being told it isn't time to use that.
- One of the scenarios in If Videogame Characters Could Break All the Rules is the Harvest Moon player character growing an entire field of marijuana.Buyer: So, is this all pot? ...I'll take it all!
- In the video "Why Pokemon Shouldn't Visit Their Hometown", a Raichu is sent out against a horde of Pikachu around where it was originally caught, and they all taunt it about being trained now. Eventually he gets annoyed , and Thunderbolts them all.Wild Pikachu: See? You're still a tall-grasser on the inside.
Raichu: Yeah? Well while I'm here, maybe I'll give your ma a visit and see what her insides are like.
Wild Pikachu: You leave my muddah outta this!
- The Power-Up Mix-Up, Part 1
- Watching Link beating Ganon up after he gets a Super Mushroom.
- Mario gets a Power Pellet and eats a blue Bowser.
- Bomberman gets an invincibility Star, and thinks he's tripping. He starts throwing up.
- Sonic gets the Blue Shell. It flies off immediately, and suddenly the Death Egg comes crashing down.Sonic: Huh. Neat.
- The Power-Up Mix-Up, Part 2
- Mario in Super Mario World ends up with the Ocarina of Time, and time-warps to the original Super Mario Bros. Fire Flower Luigi burns him as a witch.
- Samus Aran ends up with Castlevania Holy Water, which does nothing. A Metroid ends up eating her face.
- One of the farmers in Harvest Moon gets the hammer from Donkey Kong, and has murdered all his livestock.
- Red gets a crowbar, and beats up a Kangaskhan with it.The game: ...You Monster!
- Duck Hunt gets a Tactical Nuke at a 25 streak, and immediately deploys it.Dog: What have you done?! (gets vaporized when it explodes)
- One of the commenters on the YouTube video for it says it's revenge for the dog laughing at them whenever they missed.
- In Sonic 2, Sonic catches Robotnik's Egg Walker from the Death Egg Zone in a Poké Ball.Sonic: Huh. Neat.
- The Power-Up Mix-Up, Part 3
- A Snake gets a radio from Metal Gear Solid.
- Battletoads get power-ups from Super Mario 3.
- The farmer from Harvest Moon gets new plants from Plants Vs Zombies 2. That he has to pay for.What the shit?!
- Red ends up choosing Dark Bahamut.
- Sonic gets the Golden Gun from GoldenEye He shoots at Robotnik's Egg Carrier, but the bullet ricochets off, and he gets shot in the head.Robotnik: Huh. Neat.
- "What Happens When Videogames Mix Up Their Power-Ups" (Effectively Power-up Mix-up Part 4)
- It starts at the loading dock, where rather than explaining how the mix-up occurred like in the previous episodes, it cuts straight to the aftermath where somehow Frisk got decapitated by a Tetrimino and Earthworm Jim is running around in Samus Aran's Armor.Male Dock Worker: Heh. Ya know, we are not good at our jobs, are we?
- Mario in Super Mario World gets Aladdin's magic carpet. Meanwhile, Yoshi and Aladdin are melting in a lava pit Aladdin is supposed to fly over.
- Sonic goes through a time portal from Chrono Trigger. He returns, having seen things.
- It starts at the loading dock, where rather than explaining how the mix-up occurred like in the previous episodes, it cuts straight to the aftermath where somehow Frisk got decapitated by a Tetrimino and Earthworm Jim is running around in Samus Aran's Armor.
- Power-up Mix-up Part 5
- Sonic gets the Cerebral Bore from Turok, and Tails suggests they go William Telling.Tails: Ooh, let's see if you can shoot an apple off my head with it.
Sonic: You sure?
Tails: Yeah, I got two rings on me. I should be fine.
Sonic: Oh yeah, you're definitely fine then. Here it goes!
(after the Dorkly logo, it shows Tails hemmorhaging from a hole in his head, then Your Head Asplode)
Power Up Tech: Huh. Neat.
- Sonic gets the Cerebral Bore from Turok, and Tails suggests they go William Telling.
- "If Pokémon Met Their Alola Forms, Part 1:"
- Alolan Dugtrio tells regular Dugtrio they robbed a wig store.
- While Kanto Exeggutor has some envy for Alolan Exeggutor, the latter doesn't like that food takes an hour to reach its stomach when eaten, and one of its heads is on its tail, too close for comfort to its ass.
- Alolan Meowth seduces regular Meowth, who wagers it evolved into something "even more elegant".note
- Alolan Raichu and Mimikyu have a pity party about how Pikachu is so much more popular. Kanto Raichu just does a facepalm, obviously having already accepted this fate.
- "If Pokémon Met Their Alola Forms, Part 2:"
- Alolan Sandslash and Kanto Vulpix?Kanto Sandslash: Huh, you look like a blue hedgehog.
Alolan Sandslash: A blue hedgehog? That's ridiculous!
Kanto Vulpix (*running by*): Woo-hoo, dig your look, bro!
Alolan Sandslash: Hey, right back at ya! (*turns back to the Kanto Sandslash*) I'm gonna go hang out with this multi-tailed fox, maybe kiss a human. Just feels right. Later.
- In this particular sketch, Alolan Sandslash and Kanto Vulpix have the same voice actors as Dorkly's versions of Sonic and Tails, respectively.
- Not to mention Alolan Marowak realizing his particular species may have an Oedipus Complex.
- Then Shuckle arrives (having spent $3,000 for a plane ticket) looking for an Alolan Shuckle.Mimikyu: Aw, dude, so pathetic.
- Alolan Sandslash and Kanto Vulpix?
- Then there's "The Best Part of Sonic Games is the Music", where Sonic decides to jam to the music of Flying Battery Zone instead of actually attack it. Tails and Robotnik try to get him to advance, but eventually they agree. Michael Jackson's influence on Sonic 3 is mentioned.note
- Eventually, Robotnik opens a club, pumping out Sonic 3's soundtrack. Knuckles is the bouncer, with Shadow, Metal Sonic, and one of Dorkly's previous fan-made characters waiting outside.Sonic: I'm gonna go do a line of rings in the bathroom! You want in?!
Tails: Hell yeah! F**k Green Hill Zone!
- And Eggman has a sign over his DJ booth that says "DJ Big Dog".
- Eventually, Robotnik opens a club, pumping out Sonic 3's soundtrack. Knuckles is the bouncer, with Shadow, Metal Sonic, and one of Dorkly's previous fan-made characters waiting outside.
- "If Videogames Were 11% More Realistic"
- Sonic dies because all those rings were actually made of lead. And he was eating them, apparently.
- In Pokémon, one trainer's Houndoom is breeding another trainer's Herdier instead of battling.note Trainer: Ooh, sorry, man. I tried to get him fixed, but he flame-blasted the Vet.
- "If Videogames Were 13% More Realistic"
- Mario plays the Warp Flute, and the tornado flings him around and leaves him critically hurt. Luigi pipes in and begs someone to call 9-1-1.
- A different doctor on the Dr. Mario screen suggests a more realistic "one pill every 8 hours".
- Sonic is eating his young, and Knuckles is laying eggs. Tails expresses squick at this, before going off to mark his territory.
- "If Videogames Were 69% More Realistic"
- Federal agents raid Bomberman and find a ton of bombs in his rectum.
- A Pokémon trainer is surrounded and mauled by wild Raticate.
- At the end of a world in Super Mario Bros. 3, Mario falls through the roof of the castle, and the sceptre gets stuck in his ass.
- In Mortal Kombat 3, Sub Zero freezes Stryker, then breaks his hand trying to punch him.
- And we explore the potential Relative Error in the Donkey Kong Country continuity.
- Ash Gets a Digimon, especially the part where Ash says, "This is worse than when you got me Beyblade instead of Bakugan!", to which his mom says, "Oh now you're just saying silly words".
- Rejected Sega Intros. After messing up the pronunciation of Sega, the narrator just flubs it with BUTT-FUCK. It's also Hilarious in Hindsight for Italians, where Sega means "Handjob".
- Each segment in What It's Like To Be Possessed By Cappy is funny in its own way, starting with the koopa troopa being traumatized by the moment.
- Mario possesses a podobo to get across some lava. Afterward, the podobo is shocked to find out it can move side to side.
- Mario possesses toad to figure out which chest has the tanuki suit. Toad is not amused.
- The final segment is what sells it the most. Mario possesses Bowser and makes Bowser grab the axe. How does Bowser respond to this? "I should go Go-karting with him."
- Why Pokemon Trainers SHOULDN'T Go to School "Okay kids, easy one for you today uh...Who here knows what evolution is?" (everyone raises their hands) "Oh, no you don't! No. You. Don't!"
Funny / Dorkly Originals