Uh... hi. My name is The White Wolf, but just call me by my real name, Melissa, or Mel. I'm probably one of the younger tropers around, only being 16. Anyway, I love cartoons, anime, video games, and Star Wars. I also enjoy drawing and writing fanfics. I'm kind of shy, and I have self-esteem issues. But trust me, I'm a nice person. I'm also diagnosed with ADHD, so I have trouble focusing.
Other things about me:
- Junior in high school
- I'm an aunt
- Likes classic rock and psychedelic rock
- I am pansexual
- I identify as genderqueer despite my feminine name (born a girl). I use they/them pronouns
- I'm an lacto-ovo vegetarian. That means I eat eggs and dairy, but I don't eat any kind of meat (including fish)
- Now it may not seem like it, but I DO like live-action works other than Star Wars. It's just that I use a lot of cartoons and anime characters as my avatars...
- I am a (half) Latino-American living in the Midwest. My mom is from Mexico and my dad is from the States, though he has Polish and German ancestry.
My favorite cartoons (more modern ones/ones that are currently airing are listed here but I like older shows too) are:
- Steven Universe
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- Gravity Falls
- The Penguins of Madagascar
- The Simpsons (or at least the first 9/10 seasons or so)
- South Park
- King of the Hill
- Rick and Morty
No, my favorite Simpsons character is not Principal Skinner. I mean, he's one of my favorites, but Chalmers is best boi. God, did I just say that...?