This here's the character sheet of Elliot Goes To School. Under construction.
Elliot C. Elliotson
Voiced by: Colin Wyckoff/Kitty0706
- Adam Westing: Portrayed by the series creator.
- As Himself
- Author Avatar
- Blue Oni: To Brandon's red.
- Body Horror: When told to "shut his face", his face literally shuts in upon itself. In the words of Mr. Cool:"I'll pretend I didn't see that.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Implied. Dreads coming to school and fell asleep in class once, but has shown some great knowledge for the human psychology in the last episode.
- The Cameo: Shows up for a brief moment in Heavys Retarded Holiday as the one making the video in question.
- He also shows up in "Mass Defect", as the one who proposes the video in question to a company.
- Drives Like Crazy: Can go absolutely anywhere on his bicycle. Might run in the family if his grandmothers driving skills are anything to go by.
- In Pep Rallies, he absolutely flooring it when escaping from Mr. Higglesworth hitmen while also managed to save Jimbo and Xavior before running out of gas.
- The Everyman
- Friendly Sniper: Seems to be a big enough fan of the Sniper from Team Fortress 2 to quote him. Doesnt stop him getting lightly hit on the cheek by the Sniper.
- Late for School: Every episode.
- Lazy Bum: If the intro of each episode is in any indication, Elliot is rather lax and would rather slack off in his own pace rather than doing anything useful.Elliot: "Mondays..."
- Not So Above It All
- Once Done, Never Forgotten:
- Said one curse in the entire series (technically two, as he says it again while bringing up the fact), that being "fuck" in the first episode while he was at home, yet Xavier still feels the need to call him a pottymouth, presumably for that one occasion.
- The one time he drew Furry art in class has resulted in Brandon on occasion calling him a furfag.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: "His real name is Colin but we call him Elliot."
- Only Sane Man: He often plays the straight guy to the insanity around him.
- The Quiet One: He used to be this in the earlier episodes, but ever since Mondays, he started talking more.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: The Straight Man to Brandon's Wise Guy
- Vocal Evolution: Had a high-pitched, "chipmunk" style voice in the series pilot, Elliot is Late for Work.
Voiced By: runfromtheminges
Portrayed by: male_02
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Wears a black suit with a pink tie with Brandon printed across it in Mondays and in the same episode defeats Dan and Chris by blowing on Dan.
- The Bully: Is the closest to this considering he constantly messes with the other students.
- Catchphrase: Two of them. "That's really/kinda gay" and "Oh, okay.
- Charlie Brown Baldness
- Class Clown: He's constantly making jokes and insulting others.
- Everyone Has Standards: He shows contempt for Dan and Chris, and seems to dislike drug abusers in general.
- Hahaha No: when being introduced to Elmer, as seen below.
- Heh Heh, You Said "X": usually whenever the male genitalia is brought up."Ha ha, you said P. P as in dick!"(Ms. Person says "Hulk Penis") HAHAHAHAHA Sorry. It's just that you say it funny. NOW SAY IT! AGAIN FOR A GOLD STAR!!!(Being introduced to Elmer J. Fapp) HAHA! Fap! You're so funny! HAHAHAHA no.
- Insane Troll Logic: A large part of his personality and dialogue.(Responding to Elliot asking where Jimbo is) I saw him get tackled by a squirrel! Of course he died!(Upon Jimbo showing up alive and well) See! I told you he got tackled by a squirrel! Thats his clone!
- Foil: To almost everyone, but mostly Elliot and Ms. Person.
- Jerkass: He's a total jackass.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: has shown on occasion that there's a real person underneath that colossal jerk, such as at the end of "Pep Rallies" where he tells Elliot he's kidding about making fun of him, and says he's cool for once.
- Large Ham
- Narrator: Parodied in Elliot Goes Camping where he kept narrating the obvious and is told to shut up every time he tries to narrate something.
- NOINDOORVOICE: Switches between this and a calm monotone.
- Out-of-Character Moment: His entire appearance in Elliot Goes Camping could be considered this. Thanks to playing Alan Wake too much he spends almost the entire episode pretending to be a narrator.
- "Reason You Suck" Speech: Gives a brutal one to Postal DudeBrandon(in normal voice): Hey Mr. Postal Dude. Youre not funny and you look like a gay version of Neo whose voice actor fails at being cool.
- Red Oni: To Elliot's blue.
- Sincerity Mode: Whenever he switches to his normal voice.Brandon: HAHAHAHAHA Sorry. It's just that you say it funny. NOW SAY IT! AGAIN FOR A GOLD STAR!!!
- Split Personality: Keeps switching between annoying, loud-mouthed bully and quiet, sane everyman in almost every episode.
- Touché: A Running Gag of the show, where Brandon reverts to his normal voice and backs off when he can't think of any good comebacks.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: The Wise Guy to Elliot's Straight Man
- Unlimited Wardrobe: He always wears something radically different each episode.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Elliot.
Wesley/ Xavior 3.10
Voiced by: Wesley Wyckoff/kitty0706's brother
- Adam Westing: His real name is Wesley
- Do Not Call Him Wesley
- Extraverted Nerd
- Heroic BSoD: Suffers from this when his MacBook malfunctioned and inexplicably explodes because Francis failed to access it. Subverted that it only lasts for 10 seconds.
- Nerds Are Virgins: Seems to be this by choice as he has admitted to ERPing in Second Life and likes playing "Sexy Games."
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Reality Warper: Xavior's Keyboard can access the console of Garry's Mod, allowing him to "1337 Hack" things. On record, he's used this to ignite Jimbo and noclip the group away from Higglesworth's army.
- Ship Tease: Briefly, with Ms. Person.
- Speech Impediment: He has an extreme lisp.
- Student/Teacher Romance: Developed feelings for Ms. Person, until she says she doesnt know what video games are, but possibly double subverted since it was Mr. Higglesworth in a disguise.
- The Smart Guy: He claims to be a "major 1337 hacker" and plays World of Warcraft and Second Life.
Voiced by: jokertone76
Portrayed by: male_07
- Beware the Nice Ones: Snaps at Elmer when he makes them believe they were being saved.
- Big Eater: Was once seen eating an entire box of pizza at 8:00 in the morning. Often brings up bananas.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Not on the same level as Elmer though.
- The Ditz
- The Generic Guy: Other than some vague Cloud Cuckoolander traits, their isn't much to dear old Jimbo.
- Genius Ditz: Has a good understanding of computers and hacking, and took advantage of Brandon taking advantage of him trying to get him to open the door via chocolate.
- Nice Guy: Comparatively one of the nicer characters in the series.
- Simpleton Voice
Elmer J. Fapp
Voiced by: shanerramone
Portrayed by: Father Grigori.
- A Day in the Limelight: Gets to have an episode centered around him in the form of 25 Steps How to Be an Elmer.
- Badass Boast: "You may have met a lot of people in your life, but you ain't never met anyone like Elmer!"
- Big Eater: Is almost always gnawing on something miscellaneous, such as a Servbot. Also brings up food quite often.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: And how...
- Extreme Omnivore: In Field Trips. He has a much tamer diet in later episodes.
- Harmless Electrocution: Electrocutes himself in "25 Steps How to Be an Elmer" after dropping a phone into his tub, only to get up seconds later to state that it will blend
- OOC Is Serious Business: At the end of Field Trips, he angrily scolds Elliot for making a bad pun, and when Elliot assumes Jimbo was talking about sex instead of camping, though he realizes he was acting out of character with the latter and quickly tries to put his act back up.
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Sixth Ranger: He doesn't appear and join the gang until the third episode.
- Skull for a Head: Gets this once he burns off all the flesh on his head in a campfire while trying to dry his nails.
- Talkative Loon
Voiced by: Kitty0706.
Portrayed by: a generic hostageA fictionalized version of the 42nd president of the United States. Elliot's classmate in 1st and 4th period. Is only seen attending the Italian class and Gymnasium class once in the pilot.
- Berserk Button: Anyone insulting or doubting his doobies.
- Reality Ensues: His addiction ends up leading him to poverty.
- The Stoner: Addicted to a specialized drug called "doobies".
Dan and Chris
Voiced by: KinShinSchool bullies who dress and act like gangsters. Often clash with Brandon. Are never seen apart.
- Butt-Monkey: They get killed off a lot.
- The Bully: Both of them harass Elliot and his friends whenever they can.
- The Cameo: Show up for a brief scene in Heavys Retarded Holiday.
- Gangbangers: They try to act the part, anyways.
- Killed Off for Real: Possibly. They were last seen on the ground in flames after their bike ran over a C4.
- Out-of-Character Moment: When Chris points out a Continuity Snarl where a school bus disappears from a previous shot, Dan stops speaking in his gang banger voice and declares in no uncertain terms that their school sucks. Then they get hit by said disappeared bus.
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: Chris
- Those Two Guys: Never seen apart.
- They Killed Kenny Again: They die quite a lot.
Emo KidA stereotypical emo kid who attended Mr. Higglesworth's Math Class. He's mostly nondescript.
- Emo Teen: It's in the name.
- Only Known by Their Nickname.
- Playing with Syringes: Injects himself with drugs after Mr. Higglesworth jumped out of the window early on "Pep Rallies"
- The Stoic: Hardly said anything in all of his appearance, except in one instance during the pilot where Mr. Higglesworth caught him talking during the class.
Voiced by: DawnCrusad3rAnother stereotypical emo kid who enjoys going "crabcore" (getting down low and strumming a guitar at dick level) to the band Attack Attack! Debuted in "Mondays attending math class.Contrary to the popular belief, he and the Emo Kid are separate characters.
- Emo Teen: Same as Emo Kid.
- Joules Attack: On the receiving end of this from Mr. Higglesworth.
- Metal Head: Though he presumably prefers metalcore as opposed to classic heavy metal.
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Peek-a-Bangs: Comes naturally with the Emo act.
- Raging Stiffie: "Crabs give me stiffies!
- Unusual Euphemism: Testicles = Joules.
Voiced by: Vince Valenzuela
Portrayed by: FrancisFrancis from Left 4 Dead. Aside from attending the same school as Elliot and his friends, he's also a bus driver. He's only shown attending the Math class.
- As Himself
- Badass Biker
- The Cameo: Possibly the same Francis from Kitty0706's own "Moments with Heavy" series.
- Catchphrase: "Hey! That was uncalled for!".
- Drives Like Crazy: Does this during "Field Trips" as the bus driver.
- Hopeless with Tech: Somehow ended up exploding Xavior's precious MacBook by just pressing one button.
Voiced by: Rick Hunter
Portrayed By: Postal DudeOne of Elliot's classmates who also happens to be the main character from the controversial video game Postal. Is only seen attending on Chemistry Class, only for him ditch it shortly.
- Badass Longcoat: Not that anyone else thinks its badass.Principal over the loudspeaker That is all, good day, except the douchebag wearing a trench coat.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: Seems to be aware he exists in Garry's Mod, such as when he tries to break into a car only to fail and point out that it's a prop.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Leaves the school for the rest of the series via window jump.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Curses just about every other sentence.
- Take That!: According to Brandon, he looks like a lame version of Neo from the Matrix whose voice actor fails at being cool.
- Would Shoot a Girl: Shoots Ms. Person, which is a huge fail to Brandon, considering how he feels about the Postal Dude.
Voiced by: Kitty0706
Portrayed by: Odessa CubbageElliot's first period Italian teacher.
- Aerith and Bob: Cool isn't exactly a common last name.
- Apathetic Teacher: He doesnt seem to really care about whats going on in the class.
- "Awesome McCool" Name: A bit more literal, though Brandon makes a jab at it anyways.
- The Comically Serious
- Meaningful Name: As his name implies he is rather cool with the insanity around him.
- Only Sane Employee: He seems to be the only teacher in Elliot's school that is completely sane and normal.
- Running Gag: Everytime he's able to teach a subject, it's asking the class how to say "shoes" in Italian.
- The Stoic
Voiced by: Kitty0706
Portrayed by: Doctor KleinerSadist Teacher and Elliot's second period algebra, an unabashed Child Hater who claims that the students make him clinically sick and loves to fail his students.
- Baldness Angst: He's balding, and considers the few bits of hair he has as enough to consider himself not bald.
- Catchphrase: F!
- Berserk Button: Teenagers, with their big skateboarding shoes, video games, hot sports cars and girlfriends and unfunny puns, among other things.
- Child Hater: His Establishing Character Moment and schtick.
- Cool Teacher: To Brandon, at least.
- Disproportionate Retribution: God damn. When the students try to escape the pep rally? Get an entire army force with helicopters to shoot them down while he uses an assault rifle.
- Drives Like Crazy: On an office chair no less, even pulling back the non-existent gear stick. Right when he starts moving, he crashes straight into a persons house and the man in question as he walks out.
- Early Installment Weirdness: He loves failing his students, but the first episode implies it's more a case of Skewed Priorities and being a Cloud Cuckoolander since he keeps giving Brandon A's for doing exactly what he told him not to do.
- Groin Attack: Inflicted one upon the Crabcore Kid.
- Irony: He hates teenagers, yet he has the maturity of a 12 year old.
- Jerkass: Even more so than Brandon.
- Manchild: He's as immature as Brandon, if not more so.
- The Nicknamer: Has insulting nicknames for several of his students, including "fagola for Jimbo (while he calls everyone that anyway, he not only calls Jimbo that while handing back quizzes, he swears that from the moment he met him to the day he dies he will call him fagola), "some fagola" for an unnamed student, "gay biker" for Francis and "emo kid" for another unnamed student.
- Sadist Teacher: He focuses more on verbally and physically abusing his students than actually teaching them. He also enjoys giving his students Fs, constantly. It's implied it's because he is genuinely angered that his students don't want to learn anything.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Chooses to bail than spend a second day with the students. Then it turns out hes just kidding.
- Talking to Himself: With Elliot.
- Token Evil Teammate: He's the biggest asshole of the faculty, insulting and attacking the students more than anything. Even the Gym Teacher actually teaches his students.
- Xanatos Gambit: Whether Elliot finishes his assignment on time or not in Elliot Goes Camping, he says at the end hell give him an F anyways.
- You Keep Using That Word: Condemns Brandon for his continued overuse of the word "Gay".
Voiced By: Text-To-Speech Audrey
Portrayed by Judith MossmanElliot's third period chemistry teacher.
- Berserk Button: Not getting her god damned marshmallows.
- Butt-Monkey: She has been poked, jabbed, shot at or pushed across great distances at least once per episode, mostly by Brandon.
- Cute Mute: Is rendered mute due to her voice box damaged and is probably one of the nicer faculty member in the school.
- Expy: Suspiciously similar to Stephen Hawking.
- Ill Girl: She has her voice box damaged, thus forced to use text-to-speech program to communicate with her student. She is also disabled, seems to be tied with the chair she's been sitting on, and her head always leans on the side.
- Not Quite Dead: Is shown to be shot in the head by Postal Dude during "Field Trips", but then raise up again after the principal announcement and orders the student to get going.
- Not So Stoic: Look at all the other examples involving marshmallows.
- The Smurfette Principle: She is the only major female character in the series, probably because of the lack of female voice actors.
- The Stoic: Probably helped by the fact she speaks using a monotone text to speech voice. Regardless, she once reacted to Brandon pushing her out a window and stealing her keyboard to speak obscenities with, "that was not necessary". Her expression also never changes.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Marshmallows.
- Tsundere: A type B example. She seems calm and collected most of the time but can become rather angry, especially when she doesn't get her god damn marshmallows.
The Gym Teacher
Voiced by: Kitty0706Elliot's unnamed fourth period P.E. Teacher.
- The Ahnold: He speaks in an exaggerated Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.
- The Artifact: Other than the pilot and a passing mention in "Mondays", the Gym class was never heard or seen again, thought he still occasionally made an appearance Once per Episode.
- The Cameo: In Elliot Goes Camping.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: He treats his gym class like a boot camp.
- Logic Bomb: In Mondays, he literally blows up after Elliot questions why he's yelling at them to go to gym, when he himself is not in the gym.
- Sadist Teacher: Not as bad as Mr Higglesworth however.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: He sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger and is stated to look like Bruce Willis
- They Killed Kenny Again: Alive and well in Elliot Goes Camping even though he exploded in the last episode.
Voiced by Kitty0706The Principal at Elliots school who we only ever hear over the loud speaker.
- Apathetic Teacher: If any of his staff is anything to go by, along with his voice which sounds like he checked out a looong time ago.
- Catchphrase: "Attention, this is your principal. Attention, I am still your principal."
- Deadpan Snarker: If you interpret his lines as sarcastic that is, as while telling everyone to head to the busses he says anyone left behind will be slaughtered, mutilated and fed to the retarded kids. Though, considering the wacky world he occupies...
- Informed Judaism: The insults thrown his way are our only mentions of him being Jewish, and the only mentions of Judaism in the show.
- No Respect Guy: Despite being, ya know, the Principal not one but two of his staff members refer to him as fag Jew Principal and theyre likely not the only ones. And Mr. Higglesworth calls him a Jew bot directly on a brief phone call.
- Sadist Teacher: In Field Trips he decides to personally antagonize Postal Dude, a student at the school, by calling him a douchebag wearing a trench coat while excusing him from the field trip.
- If his next line is taken at face value then apparently the kids left behind from a field trip will be slaughtered, mutilated and fed to the retarded kids.
- "Mondays" shows him laughing that since he survived, the main characters will still have to attend school for their Junior year...despite them only having been Sophomores for three days.
- Super Senses: Apparently has super hearing, since despite presumably being in the office far away from the classrooms he can hear Brandon well enough to respond to him personally in Field Trips. He also showcases this again by responding to the gang when theyre not even inside the school building after they narrowly escaped The Gym Teacher exploding in Mondays.
- The Voice: We never see the Principal, we only ever hear him through announcements.
Voiced by: shanerramone
Portrayed by: Coach.The school lunch lady. Debuted in Mondays.
- Dirty Old Woman: Before she became the lunch lady, she used to be a prostitute.
- Grumpy Old Woman
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: Justified in that she uses Coach's model.
- Older Than They Look: Allegedly existed during the early years of Anno Domini era, claims that he sucked Jesus' cock before.
- Really Gets Around: Claims she gave blowjobs to Jesus and George Washington, and has been a prostitute since atleast 1929.
- Really 700 Years Old: She was alive during 6 BC. At the least.
- Talking to Himself: With Elmer.
- The Oldest Profession: Has been a prostitute for her whole life before joining the faculty.
- Touché: She responds to everything with how her life is miserable and how she's been a prostitute that slept with all kinds of historical figures. However, she has no response to when Elmer declares he's nothing like anyone she's ever met.
Voiced by: Nessie Da Sea Monster
Portrayed by: The Administrator.Elliot's interesting, to say the least, grandmother, who debuted and only appeared in "Camping". Was supposed to drive him and his friends to the campsite, but mixed up the drop-off locations and left them at a nail salon.
- The Cameo: After the credits of Team Fabulous 2 Reanimated, Grandmama can be heard thanking the viewer and wishing them well in her own...special way.
- Cool Old Lady: Hell yeah.
- Drives Like Crazy: Sways all over the road, goes around a lineup of cars rather than wait, prevents herself from going into a "void" at the end of the world by having the car do some sort of spasm, somehow ends up inside of a shipping container being hoisted by a crane, and then, even more miraculously, was able to not only still drive while in it, but launch it at a police officer on a bike, and intentionally drove through a shitty house, all above the speed limit and in a monster truck. No wonder she compared her driving skills to Grand Theft Auto.
- Jerkass: There's no denying she loves her grandson, but the way she treats him and his friends could make you think otherwise...
- Like several other characters in the series, she calls the gang "fagolas", and earlier called them deadbeats
- Told Brandon, who was quietly talking to himself, to shut up.
- After complimenting Jimbo on being the grandson she never had, after he says she should't have, she changes her mind and literally says she shouldn't have.
- No Sense of Direction: Apparently mistaken the camp site with the nail salon she wanted to go into.
F O L D I N G C H A I R
Voiced by: F O L D I N G C H A I R
Portrayed by: The G-Man.A man who tends to show up at random moments only to yell at people.
- Abnormal Limb Rotation Range: Folds himself inside of a garbage can in "Field Trips" after being told to fold himself.
- No Indoor Voice: Almost always shouting, the only exception being when told to go fold, where he utters a quiet, Brandon-like "oh, okay"
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Gives a small one to Mr. Higglesworth at the end of "Camping" for, as usual, yelling at the gang.
SlimJimbo's often talked about friend outside of the group. Not to be confused with the jerky snack.
- The Ghost: Not once seen throughout the entirety of the series.