open/close all folders
- As played by desdendelle
- Healing Factor: She can slowly regenerate and cure herself of poisons and diseases.
- Shapeshifter Default Form: Looks suspiciously similar to Rider.
- Tea And Tea Culture: Runs Luti's Jasmine Dragon, with it having been renamed The Green Dragon at some point.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: She can transform her body into various things. Examples include shortening and lengthening her hair and giving herself a demon-like visage.
- Shapeshifter Weapons: Her favourite method of attack seems to be transforming her hands into blades, but she can do all sorts of things with her body.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair: Due to Hollywood genetics, presumably.
Jacob "The Cat" Henderson
- As played by Musik Maestro
- Action Hero: For the same reason that he's The Unfettered - namely, his propensity for crime fighting.
- Animal Theme Naming: He fights crime as "The Cat"
- Artificial Limbs: Jacob sometimes wears prosthetics in his everyday life, and the main function of the Cat Suit is its hydraulic legs.
- Badass Transplant: His prosthetics are hydraulic, and can, among other things, kick people's heads off.
- Handicapped Badass: He lost his legs as a child.
- Hero Stole My Bike: More like Hero stole my car. "My" in this case meaning Mandora's which he had in his shop at the time.
- In a Single Bound: The Cat can easily jump an entire story of a building with the power of his cat legs.
- The Unfettered: He has no moral rules he follows, and he doesn't care if he commits a crime if he beats out the bad guy in the process.
Grog "Caveman Detective" Nugnon
- All Cavemen Were Neanderthals: Or at least the media thinks so. For the last time, he is a CRO-MAGNON.
- Arch-Enemy: Urglon the Eater was Grog's greatest enemy in the past, who he finally defeated just as he fell into the ice.
- Carry a Big Stick: Grog's preferred weapon is a club he made out of a space rock in his original time, which was frozen with him.
- Contemporary Caveman: He however does not like the word "caveman", and insists that he is a Cro-Magnon.
- The Exotic Detective: They don't call him the Caveman Detective because he's from Burbank, after all.
- Hulk Speak: When angry, Grog has a tendency to speak in the third person, such as "GROG SMASH!".
- Human Popsicle: Grog was frozen in ice for over fifty thousand years before being discovered in the 22nd century.
- In a Single Bound: He is capable of jumping up to ten meters.
- Innate Night Vision: Grog has a primitive version of night vision. Instead of being able to see in the dark, his eyes can shoot out powerful beam of light much like a flashlight.
- Like a Duck Takes to Water: After thawing out, he was able to adapt enough to become a detective.
- Rock Beats Laser: Grog believes in this trope, and quite literally at that - he carries a bag of rocks around despite having a service pistol, and replaced his baton with a club.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: Upload is worried this could be happening to him, due to his Laser-Guided Amnesia.
- Cyberspace: Can freely enter it.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Upload has anterograde amnesia from the point he woke up alone.
- Knife Nut: Upload's primary weapon is a kunai.
Robin "Tank" Stones
- Berserk Button: Mentioning or badmouthing her parents in front of her or making fun of her past is a very easy way to get her angry.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength: This was more of a problem when she was younger, but she still occasionally forgets exactly how strong she is in comparison to others.
- Emotional Bruiser: She's not very good at hiding or ignoring her emotions, actually breaking down in tears when her motives were questioned.
- I Love Nuclear Power: The reason Robin has her powers.
- In a Single Bound: Robin can leap at least ten feet high.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Her vocal muscles are also affected by her super strength, allowing her to shatter windows by yelling at them.
- Mighty Glacier: She can hit hard and take hits well, but don't expect her to move anywhere quickly by running. Being so dense makes it difficult for her to pick up speed without assistance.
- Parental Abandonment: Her parents were killed by a stray radioactive weapon while cleaning up one of Radio City's many battle sites.
- Power Limiter: Tank wears Limiter Gloves in order to let her control her powers, so she can turn a doorknob instead of overdoing it and completely destroying a door.
- Shockwave Stomp: She did this in the Museum, shaking the floor a little with a Ground-Shattering Landing.
- Super Drowning Skills: Because of her muscle density being so large, she is unable to swim.
- Super Strength: Robin is capable of punching down walls and lifting SUV's. Her strength can potentially become even larger with training.
- Super Toughness: Her body is very durable, making it difficult for her to bruise or break her bones. She's even picked bullets out of herself on a few occasions with minimal wounds. Getting hit still hurts though.
- The Klutz: If she's not paying attention, she tends to accidentally break things that are weaker than her, like pencils, silverware, desks, doors, walls, and floors.
- Unskilled, but Strong: She has no formal training in hand to hand combat, relying on mostly clumsy strikes to attack her opponent.
April "Kite" Melody
- As played by Starbound2
- Clothes Make the Superman: Though even without her helmet to control her panels, she's still a skilled engineer.
- Science Hero: Her main power is manipulating a set of ten panels that she uses to fight crime.
Hank "Stalwart" Sanderssen
- As played by Taco
- Blade on a Stick: As Stalwart, his Weapon of Choice is a very sharp and unbreakable pike.
- Clothes Make the Superman: The Armor of The Stalwart gives Hank his powers, and only when the entire suit is assembled.
- Not Quite Flight: The pike is also Stalwart's primary mode of transport, as by winding back and "throwing" it while still hanging onto it he can effectively fly. But it's not actually flying.
- Stock Super Hero Day Jobs: Hank is not only a security guard at the Radio City Museum, he's also a student in his second year of studying Superheroic History.
Heather "Visionary" Laird
- As played by Evi I Paladin
- Artificial Limbs: Two enormous metal arms and four mechanical legs serve the old lady in getting around...
- Anatomy Arsenal: ...and wrecking havoc.
- Badass Boast / Badass Creed: "I am Visionary, the second of my name. I have seen all that has been, is, and ever shall be."
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Visionary attempted to fight three heroes simultaneously in her bid to steal the Hand of Phexus. It went about as well as you would think.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Visionary is furious that people do not know who she is, despite being a newcomer to the whole supervillain thing.
Patrick "Sepirate" Higgins
- Deserted Island: The place where Patrick found the magical bourbon that turned him into Sepirate.
- Doppelgänger Attack: A man dressed up as a pirate might not be able to fight your typical super, but a dozen certainly can.
- Nice Hat: One of those stereotypical straight-edged black hats.
- Me's a Crowd: Manages to perform several jobs onboard the ship by splitting himself up.
- Punny Name: Sepirate. He's a pirate. He can seperate himself.
- Robinsonade: He spent a couple years on a deserted island before getting his powers and sailing away.
- Ruthless Modern Pirates: Before becoming Sepirate, Patrick was a Somali pirate until an incident involving an aircraft carrier that looked just like a cruise ship.
- Sky Pirate: Serves onboard The Flying Thunder, Damned Privateer of the Seven Skies.
- Talk Like a Pirate: Uses "argh" a lot in particular.
Vinny "Mandora" Lebroski
- Clothing Combat: Mandora's weapon of choice is a T-Shirt cannon. Though aside from knocking out the occasional mook, it's more for show than fighting anyway.
- Elemental Powers: Vinny's power is to telekinetically affect alcohol and alcoholic beverages, causing his power to be more like Making a Splash for liquor.
- Immune to Drugs: As well as not getting drunk, Vinny can't get affected by drugs - this lack of typical ways to party led him to a life of crime.
- Never Gets Drunk: Because his body has replaced all of its water with alcohol, drinking has no effect on him.
- Wacky Fratboy Hijinx: Before gaining superpowers, Vinny was in charge of the Rho Eta Tau Fraternity at Radio City University, doing the usual stupid frat boy things.
Takehiro Shion, The Shadow Samurai
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: His sword is enchanted to be as such. It will not however cut another bladed weapon, as a part of Shion's honor.
- Badass Normal: Does not have any powers, but has truly fearsome swordplay skills.
- Honor Before Reason: Shion is always an honorable fighter - he will never attack with a numbers advantage and will always make his opponents aware of his intent and give them a chance to arm themselves before he attacks. Of course, with Combat Pragmatists abound in Radio City, this is likely to backfire.
- MacGuffin: The Samurai Seals, which contain Shion's dead allies.
- Sealed Evil in a Can / Sealed Badass in a Can: Shion placed his soul into his Samurai Seal so it would be preserved before his impending death at the hands of ninja.
- Shout-Out: Shion is one letter away from the boss card of a particular Yu-Gi-Oh archetype... and all of the other Samurai names are taken wholesale.
Percy "Dragon Breath" Cooper
- Breath Weapon: Percy is named Dragon Breath because he often expels fire from his mouth.
- Color-Coded Elements: Percy dresses in a red vest, has red hair, and Red Eyes, Take Warning when his powers are in use. Take a guess what his abilities are.
- Evil Is Hammy: He takes nothing seriously, not even crime, and considered himself as the coolest super-villain ever.
- Finger Snap Lighter: Occasionally does this to start a fire or scare people.
- Hot-Blooded: He enjoys picking fights and gets easily riled up.
- Kill It with Fire: His main was of attacking things.
- Knife Nut: Percys Weapon of Choice is a switchblade and his trench knives.
- Evil Laugh: Percy sometimes laughs insanely as he burns things, which makes him Laughing Mad too.
- Playing with Fire: Percys power allows him to produce and control fire and temperature.
- Pungeon Master: Percy likes saying corny puns as he fights.
- Pyro Maniac: What hes know for around the city.
- Sweet Tooth: He carries around candy to eat and to fuel his fire starting abilities.
- The Dulcinea Effect: Percy immediately agrees to work for Daisy minutes after he saves her from a falling car because of his attraction to her money.
Crane V. "King Corvus" Cornelius
- As played by Tails Doll
- Butt-Monkey: Corvus just can't seem to get any respect for himself, nor is he any good in a fight.
- Cane Fu: Corvus occasionally uses his cane in combat. He's not very dangerous with it.
- Circus Brat: Before becoming a gangster, he was employed at a circus until it shut down.
- Delinquents: Corvus has all sorts of young rebellious punks with guns at his disposal.
- The Dragon: The witch named Hex is his right-hand woman, and without a doubt the most skilled fighter in Corvus' crime family.
- Malevolent Masked Men / White Mask of Doom: Corvus wears a Plague Doctor mask to complete his outfit, while his henchmen wear featureless Venetian carnival masks.
- Middle-Management Mook: Brutus, Grant, Riley, and Standford are older, more experienced, better-connected, and have a defter touch than the average street triggermen.
- Plague Doctor: Corvus dresses as one to scare the shit out of people, as well as to contribute to his title as "The Black Plague of Radio City".
- As played by Musik Maestro
- Bad-Guy Bar: She operates out of what seems to be one, the Yingsu.
- Bilingual Bonus: Yingsu means poppy in Chinese.
- Knowledge Broker: Natch.
Waltazar "The Walrusmaster" Rusonam
- The Beastmaster: Though unsurprisingly, the Walrusmaster specializes in walruses.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: Summoning the Walrog is one, because the beast cannot be truly controlled, and is just as likely to injure its summoner as it is to attack its enemies.
- Homeless Hero: Walt has no place to live in Radio City, sleeping in alleys by night and if it lines up with his goals he sometimes fights crime.
- Required Secondary Powers: All of Walt's other powers are there to allow him to bring his walruses into battle.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: By utilizing the orfs of walruses, Walt can talk to other animals.
Jessica "Angel" Crowley
- Accidental Murder: Angel discovered her powers when she was at school and threw a stone at a boy picking on her thatvshe accidentally accelerated telekinteically and therefore left the other side of said boy's head.
- Le Parkour: Angel when she was young practised parkour. As she has found since, being a traceuse is useful as a quick response tool.
- Mind over Matter: Angel's primary power, although she cannot affect anything that moves significantly under it's own power.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Replace 'rules' with 'any regard for collateral damages' and we begin to get the picture.
- Sir Swearsalot: 90% of the girl's vocabulary is profane. Her very first spoken line is to refer to the heroes present as 'useless fuckwits' and no sentence she has yet spoken has not involved a curse word for example.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Angel believes herself to be doing what's right, but she often puts punishing criminals ahead of actually helping people.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's natural for her, but considering she was born with telekinesis, it's one of the things that was found less weird about her.
- Cheerful Child: Tsuki always tries to look on the bright side of things, and is always excited about something.
- Genki Girl: She pretty much acts like a dog most of the time, as in being super excited about everything.
- Healing Factor: Her animal D.N.A. allows for slightly faster healing.
- My Instincts Are Showing: Tsuki can sometimes get extremely into the animal shes copying, picking up their behavioral traits after a while and leading to The Mind Is a Plaything of the Body when they carry over to her human form.
- Shapeshifter Default Form: Type A. Tsuki was a normal human for most of her life, so she returns to this form when sleeping or knocked out.
- Shout-Out: To Beast Boy from Teen Titans
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Tsuki can speak in and understand animal speech and body language.
- The Beastmaster: She can convince animals to assist her sometimes, but it doesnt always work.
- Unstable Genetic Code: Her D.N.A. assimilates and stores the D.N.A. of other species that are at similar enough to humans for later use. (So no bugs or fish) It becomes even more unstable with each new genetic code gained, making it more and more difficult to stay in a single form for too long.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Animorphism to be exact. She can transform into any animal she has touched at a whim.
Julian "Lightweight" Leckie
- As played by TehStanman