I'm bored, so I'll clean this up some more. I'm Teh Stanman, that was a nickname I made for myself back in... what? Middle school? Anyway, it unexpectedly caught on, and now that's what I use on the net since nobody else would consider using a name this stupid. I'm not sure what else to put. Trivia about me? Does me not knowing what to put here count as trivia? Well, you know that information now. I'm not even thinking about what I'm typing while I type this. I should probably stop while this paragraph isn't too big.
- Antiquated Linguistics: I do this sometimes to make me seem smart. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Lazy? Sure. Brilliant? Depends on who's standing next to me.
- Deadpan Snarker: Everyone has a bit of this. Everyone.
- Not a Morning Person
- Smart People Play Chess: I don't mean to brag, but I'm actually not bad at chess.
- The Lancer: According to EviIPaladin, I am this for the TV Tropes Yu Gi Oh community, apparently.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: I'm here, aren't I?
Sorry, but I absolutely refuse to vandalise your page. -Lunacorva
Orange - well-being. Purple - contrition. Blue - formal politeness, frostiness. Red - humorous pleasure. Brown - displeasure, ill humour. Grey - frustration. White - anger. Gunmetal - puzzlement. Yellow - approachability. Green - mellowness. Silver - do not disturb. Rainbow - communicating via effector. -the Limiting Factor
I'm here. Wanderlust Warrior